Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astrology

Quick question Does anybody here in the groups know about some Astro Mary. I checked her out some long time ago, I did not pay for her service but... She constantly posts me things even when I told her to stop. She says she feels she is obliged to, that she checked me out en I have very lucky stars. Hehe. En that...i am destined for great things(I know,  sounds very super woman en all)  :)  but hey, I like it.
In anycase I have not unsubscribed or blocked her... Well... because... Hehe,  she writes things that seem to be almost legit. (big on the almost) Idk anyway,
Anyone heard of her, is there anything that can be said about her. Thank you. On Oct 28, 2017 5:49 AM, "devilsAdvocate Nic" <nic.dn6@... wrote:
Hmm, idk if I gat it right, but I remember as if from some previous post Zola, a sister here in the groups wrote that she knows somn about astrology.
So you can check her out. Hp Maxine too. Though she can be very busy. She only replies when she can. And finally,  I believe the joS has gotten a site for this((dnt know if I can call it that,  but computer language is not really my thing)) let me look up the link en see if I can find it... Just a min... Here,  found it http://www.angelfire.com/ empire/serpentis666/FURCAS. html Good luck Hail Satan
Hail all hell
Devil'sAdvocate nic On Oct 28, 2017 4:14 AM, "Sp Ma sp6satan666@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  How do I find information about my astrology I'm an Aries I want to make sure I know when it's ok to do rituals any information would be  helpful thanks Hail Satan hail azazel 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Hmm, idk if I gat it right, but I remember as if from some previous post Zola, a sister here in the groups wrote that she knows somn about astrology.
So you can check her out. Hp Maxine too. Though she can be very busy. She only replies when she can. And finally,  I believe the joS has gotten a site for this((dnt know if I can call it that,  but computer language is not really my thing)) let me look up the link en see if I can find it... Just a min... Here,  found it http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html Good luck Hail Satan
Hail all hell
Devil'sAdvocate nic
On Oct 28, 2017 4:14 AM, "Sp Ma sp6satan666@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  How do I find information about my astrology I'm an Aries I want to make sure I know when it's ok to do rituals any information would be  helpful thanks Hail Satan hail azazel 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back