Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astrology

Indigo Nation

How would I figure out where the planets are now or in someone else's chart ok I figured out how things would relate to general personality but what about events now or in the future the only thing I have been able to get is my birth chart ok but what does that tell me about now it makes sense looking at it the forces that drive me what my general goals would be best directed into in life what influence drove my personality but how would I calculate myself right now or someone else and what does any of this tell me about events I can go off the general energy about a couple of years ago I think Saturn must have transited through or opposed Mercury and Uranus in my chart actually to tell you the truth with something's im lucky I'm here I'm sure the Demons protected me but how do I know positive or negative transits and other things in my chart now I still dont quite know what a sextile is anyways any advice as to where I can learn this.

But i think your questions sound similar to what am about to ask but desided not to ask and go into google sarch in the net where i found what i was looking for. I don't know if this will help you but check it out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/planetary_hours. I'm a newbie so i spend almost all day sarching most of the things about satanism i don't know in the net and believe me am geting them. I hope this helps. HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL

Check astro.com for the current planets. Sextile is 60 degrees away from a planet. Ex. My sun is in 15 degrees capricorn it is sextile both 15 degrees pisces and virgo. Sextile is a harmonious pairing that sometimes takes effort to make the energies work together but makes it a better pairing than a trine (120 degrees) where things kinda fall into place.

There is also an ephemeris on astro.com that can show you where the planets will be in the future so you can prepare for transits.

The best study is self study. Use astro and Azazel's Astrology for Satanists. Also doing a synastry chart really helps.

Hail Satan!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back