Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astrology Is Not Happening

Can someone please guide me to an elementary astrology book that explains the terminology and such, so I can get started with it.  I know nothing about it, other than the fact that many books exist and I want to get the right one to start with that applies to Spiritual Satanism Witchcraft.  Thank You.

I've kinda had my ass chewed for asking for help with astrology in this group. Apparently, some folks seem to "think" if the JoS site doesn't make everything perfectly crystal clear, then you must "obviously" be flawed or not a "real" Satanist.

Pfftt.

There's a very old astrology book called Tetrabiblos. I'm not 100% sure if it's helpful. I recall something about some of the astrology info being from Christianity somehow, so I guessing Jew astrology.

@ eu71992Thanks a lot!  Sorry about the whining.  I am almost finished going through all those files.  I knew about them before.  My problem was that I couldn't seem to confront the truth of it or felt afraid to or subconsciously thought it was bad or wrong or not legitimate, and couldn't confront it or something weird like that.  I've broken through that now and I'm sure that it will provide a proper foundation just like everything else on here has.  Once a basic astrological foundation is erected I can start building one for Satanic Magick.  I just got a little frustrated, because that's the last thing on my "to do" list before dedicating.  I'm also aware of covert and overt, spiritual opposition from the usual enemy scumbag sources of such.  I haven't needed any help with those low level dipshits, but I'll be sure to let the right beings know if and when I do and if I have to, I will dedicate sooner than later.  Thanks for your help!

I'm sorry about the confusion (english is not my primary language), I wasn't being sarcastic... What I wanted to say was that I couldn't get a guide to study astrology (it's also my weekness), like there are to meditations or even yoga ... and I know there are a lot of jew corrupted info on the internet, so I don't know what else to reccomand other than JoS...I personally find astrology very hard to learn, since every detail is very important, but a very good skill if mastered... I think it really takes some good 1-3 years before one can become good in this domain, since it's by no means easy.
Also I was reading that the original astrology was with 13 signs, instead of 12... the 13th was ophiucus "the serpent bearer"... so it's very confusing were to start and how to progress in the most efficent way, but with strong desire everything is possible.
Good luck with studying! 

I was being bothered by an asshole on a spiritual level in an attempt to stop my spiritual advancement and have since handled that shithead with a little help from my friends.  That's what you may have been tuning into psychically.  The Astrology is going great.  There is a considerable amount of data on here and I don't need anything extra.  But, I will check out that book you suggested.  I have it on PDF in my Astrology notes.  I know I'm going to enjoy this topic immensely.  I appreciate you telling me about the book.  I didn't realize that you struggled with English until you started feeling guilty about it and all apologetic and stuff.  You erred by apologizing.  There wasn't any need for that, because I didn't realize anything was wrong with your English.  English is a garbage language, very few use it correctly and I feel sorry for anyone having to learn it.  You have to memorize the dictionary.  It's exasperating.  I won't need to learn anything except whats on here for some time to come.  With that background I will be far less likely to adopt corrupted Astrology.  And I will make a note of the ophiucus, and thoroughly review that concept.  Thanks again!

---In [email protected], <eu71992@... wrote :

I'm sorry about the confusion (english is not my primary language), I wasn't being sarcastic... What I wanted to say was that I couldn't get a guide to study astrology (it's also my weekness), like there are to meditations or even yoga ... and I know there are a lot of jew corrupted info on the internet, so I don't know what else to reccomand other than JoS...I personally find astrology very hard to learn, since every detail is very important, but a very good skill if mastered... I think it really takes some good 1-3 years before one can become good in this domain, since it's by no means easy.
Also I was reading that the original astrology was with 13 signs, instead of 12... the 13th was ophiucus "the serpent bearer"... so it's very confusing were to start and how to progress in the most efficent way, but with strong desire everything is possible.
Good luck with studying! 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back