Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astrology interpretations

baron_hasani

Hello again Maxine.

I remember you mentioning to me that other astrologers base their interpretations based on nature and not the rest. Are there other things based the planets are?

Astrology is IMO, the most difficult and complex of the spiritual sciences. Everyone's chart is as individual as their own finger prints. Saturn is different in everyone's chart. The ascendant represents the self. Many different things factor in. You have to study the basics first. I have found in my own research- the degrees are also very important.

Take for example- 15 degrees of Leo. This is a horrible degree. Beethoven- deaf; Helen Keller- her chart ruler on this degree; Stevie Wonder, and there are more. Not everyone with this degree is blind/deaf, but it always manifests as extremely unfortunate in one way or another.

Another one- 9 degrees of Pisces. Since we have been discussing the 9-11 here of late, the USA chart [I find the one with the Gemini ascendant to be the most accurate], USA chart ruler Mercury solar arc progressed to 9 degrees of Pisces- very bad degree of misfortune.

At the time of the crash in NYC, the ascendent for the event lined up with USA's Saturn at 14 degrees of Libra. Transiting Pluto made a sextile to USA Saturn at 14 degrees of Sagittarius. Transiting Mercury was also approaching USA Saturn from 12 degrees of Libra, making a conjunction. Transiting Mercury and the faster planets usually act as triggers for a major event. Transiting Mars of violence was at 9 degrees of Virgo, opposite the solar arc progressed USA ruler Mercury, and squaring USA ascendant at 8 degrees of Gemini and co-ruler Uranus. Transiting Saturn was in the USA first house, which for a country [Mundane astrology], also is the house of the self [the people/citizens] for the country. Transiting Saturn in the first house is always the one of the worst times in anyone's life, including a country's. Transiting Jupiter that day at 8 degrees of Leo tied in, preventing total catastrophe.

Transiting Saturn made an inconjunct to USA Pluto in the ninth [foreign affairs] which took a turn. Transiting Sun [acting as a trigger] squared USA Moon, ruling the presidency form the tenth house, with Scorpio Moon tying in at 20 degrees, though the Moon moves extremely fast. Transiting Neptune also tied in at 8 degrees of Aquarius.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "baron_hasani" <baron_hasani@... wrote:

Hello Maxine.

Do you have any more information about the ascendant? In addition, how does the planet saturn relates to one's ascendants?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "baron_hasani" <baron_hasani@... wrote:

Hello again Maxine.

I remember you mentioning to me that other astrologers base their interpretations based on nature and not the rest. Are there other things based the planets are?

ok honestly that was like another language to me. hmmm mundane astrology.. countries have astrological charts...interesting...
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 7:08:13 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
From: "High Priestess Maxine Dietrich" <maxine.dietrich@...
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Astrology interpretations

Astrology is IMO, the most difficult and complex of the spiritual sciences. Everyone's chart is as individual as their own finger prints. Saturn is different in everyone's chart. The ascendant represents the self. Many different things factor in. You have to study the basics first. I have found in my own research- the degrees are also very important.

Take for example- 15 degrees of Leo. This is a horrible degree. Beethoven- deaf; Helen Keller- her chart ruler on this degree; Stevie Wonder, and there are more. Not everyone with this degree is blind/deaf, but it always manifests as extremely unfortunate in one way or another.

Another one- 9 degrees of Pisces. Since we have been discussing the 9-11 here of late, the USA chart [I find the one with the Gemini ascendant to be the most accurate], USA chart ruler Mercury solar arc progressed to 9 degrees of Pisces- very bad degree of misfortune.

At the time of the crash in NYC, the ascendent for the event lined up with USA's Saturn at 14 degrees of Libr

HP Maxine is a Astrology Veteran. 30 Years I read? I studied a little bit before myself and know a little about the signs themselves before being dedicated. I heard about Natal charts before then as well, being much much better than reading a daily horoscope. There is a section on Astrology on the JOS website: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html. It is imperative that Astrology is studied by anyone wanting to do anything with Witchcraft. Otherwise, and accordingly with the information I've read so far on the website about Satanic Witchcraft, it can be downright disasterous.
The reason why I say this is, I was going to do a few workings over the past several days, destructive rituals, or others and I asked Father how and when I should do it. I was ready to do the ritual but when I was getting everything together, I started reading again both here about some comments on proper timing and on JOS and was able to pull in the reins on the ritual before I went ahead and am planning it for a better time. Yes, Patience, as was the lesson from myself from Father here.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

ok honestly that was like another language to me. hmmm mundane astrology.. countries have astrological charts...interesting...
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 7:08:13 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
From: "High Priestess Maxine Dietrich" <maxine.dietrich@...
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Astrology interpretations

At the time of the crash in NYC, the ascendent for the event lined up with USA's Saturn at 14 degrees of Libr

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back