Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astrology in other planets

What exactly would change regarding the effects of astrology when someone is in another planet or an entirely different system?

So for example, if a human was taken from earth and made to live in a planet located in the Orion let's say, would he then be subject to whatever planetary alignments there? Are there planets equivalent to Mars, Venus, ect in those places? What if someone just lived in a spaceship?

Just asking out of curiosity, I know this ain't relevant to us and won't be for a very long time, but it's still interesting for me.

Yes, you would be affected by the stars and planets of whatever solar system you are in. The more I study earth the more it becomes clear that it may be extremely difficult to actually live on other planets or travel in space for long. Humans are meant for earth. The Earth's natural electromagnetic resonance frequency is approximately 7.83 Hz, also known as the Schumann resonance. Our cells operate at the same frequency. Electromagnetic Interference from technology actually raises this frequency by introducing additional electromagnetic signals that interfere with the natural resonances of the Earth-ionosphere cavity. So really, the frequency on most of the planet is between 12 and 15 Hz. This is disruptive to our cells that operate at 7.83Hz. I'm not too sure of the exact effects of this but there is a trend of an increase in all kinds of disease with the increase of technology and background signals in the environment.

If you plucked a human from earth and dropped them on another planet that didn't have the same resonance frequency, they wouldn't thrive. Possibly, there is technology that could allow, like a space suit, a localized environment for the person, but that is just speculation. Either that or you have to terraform the planet itself.

The more I study earth the more it becomes clear that it may be extremely difficult to actually live on other planets or travel in space for long

Not only that but basically everything is different on a different planet and all of this would affect us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back