Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astril Temple

David Duku

Hi guys i realy want to make an astril temple now,so i can do rituals and meet with Satan and the Gods of Hell,And i realy want to make one tonight since its Yule season and Almost Father Enki's most important day of the year.Can someone please tell me what i must do? on JOS it said it must be done in a ritual,am i suppose to just imagine one and ask lord Enki to make it real? On JOS its more about what you can do with an astril temple than how to make one, so please help out if you dont mind Hail Satan-Enki!!!!

you can ask for h[/IMG]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 10:17:39 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Astril Temple

Hi guys i realy want to make an astril temple now,so i can do rituals and meet with Satan and the Gods of Hell,And i realy want to make one tonight since its Yule season and Almost Father Enki's most important day of the year.Can someone please tell me what i must do? on JOS it said it must be done in a ritual,am i suppose to just imagine one and ask lord Enki to make it real? On JOS its more about what you can do with an astril temple than how to make one, so please help out if you dont mind Hail Satan-Enki!! !!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back