Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astral Weapon

lunasroyalportal

I posted this on the Teens4Satan group.
This is basic instructions on how to create an astral weapon.
The first thing you need to do is to get a rough image of how you want the weapon to look like. Then you raise energy. You can use this by vibrating runes, yoga, mantras even draw of an energy source. Just make sure you raise enough energy. Imagine the image of your weapon while raising the energy. Then manipulate and condense the energy into the shape of the weapon. The more condensed the better. Finalize the weapon by knowing it is finished and deadly and powerful.
Just a few notes though, try to use runes like the thorr rune. The more destructive the better. Just be sure that your soul can handle the weapon. Use black energy. Or any energy with a powerful and destructive nature. I recently made a highly powerful solar weapon in my Temple. So any energy source can be used. Again, just make sure it is charged enough.
Finally, know that you won't be killed by whatever is attacking you. Call upon your Guardian just in case if you are uncertain. Try to create armour or a shield if you have time. Same method as above, just not destructive but rather protective energy.
Goodluck to all, and think before you do something!!! I can't stress this enough. THINK BEFORE YOU DO.
Hail Lord Satan!Hail The Gods of Hell!For the Glory of Hell!

This is really helpful, thank you. Blue demonic light is quite harmful for the enemy ETs namely the greys, and can be really powerful when directed at them, do you think we can use it to make our weapons more effective?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back