Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astral temple

arene616

I was wondering how your first Astral Temple appeared as to what you put in it and its location?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "arene616" <arene616@... wrote:
I was wondering how your first Astral Temple appeared as to what you put in it and its location?
I use 2 xD My first and second one.

First one has an electrical blue aura and it kinda looks like what I imagine to be inside icecrown citadel at the top floor(For the people that play WoW xD), An altar, no windows but a .. I dont know the word in english but something like so you can walk outside and look down.

Second one has a golden aura, 4 windows on 1 side and a door between in, Always bright golden sunlight shining from the windows, Not much stuff in it other then a bed to meditate on etc.

I use only the second one now mostly

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "arene616" <arene616@... wrote:
Massive stone tower constantly surrounded by storms and lighting.
The rooms have massively high celings, and the main room has a velvet floor rug and fireplace. Each room has a full wall baphomet.

--Head Kaythan Priestess Zoe

Last night I was wondering if you could have material objects not related to faith in your astral temple ex. A 42 inch plasma tv, or like a huge bed, or even a small skatepark lol. I was just wondering cause JoS says that your astral temple can have " whatever" you like. Thanks all, thanks HP maxeine

Hail father
Sent from my iPhone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zach Jobe <zjobe93@... wrote:
Last night I was wondering if you could have material objects not related to faith in your astral temple ex. A 42 inch plasma tv, or like a huge bed, or even a small skatepark lol. I was just wondering cause JoS says that your astral temple can have " whatever" you like. Thanks all, thanks HP maxeine

Hail father
Sent from my iPhone
I'm pretty sure its ok to have objects not related to faith. Your astral temple should be a place you find peaceful, and relaxing. If a big bed will help you to relax, and meditate then that's fine. But I wouldn't go too overboard with stuff, and I wouldn't put anything that will distract you. Stuff like a skate park, or a plasma TV could get distracting.(but that's my opinion)
Hail Satan!!!

Definately. The outside of my temple is a giant ribcage with a sword stuck through it. Ive got mostly spiritual tools in there but only a certain section is actually religous.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zach Jobe <zjobe93@... wrote:

Hail father
Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back