Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

astral temple

drv525

I wanna join it but my parentts wouldn't be to fond of it so I was wondering how would I go about creatin my astral temple n please be specific p.s. im not to good at meditating either

Also it makes so much sense wen I used to read da bible satan neva did anythin bad while god killed thousands wat a disgrace he is n do I hav to let ppl kno dat I accept him as my god

<td val[/IMG]you find an astral temple when you learn to awaken in your daydreaming state, like going into a dream state when being awake but fully consious. HAIL FATHER

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, drv525 <drv525@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] astral temple
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 5:55 PM

I wanna join it but my parentts wouldn't be to fond of it so I was wondering how would I go about creatin my astral temple n please be specific p..s. im not to good at meditating either

Also it makes so much sense wen I used to read da bible satan neva did anythin bad while god killed thousands wat a disgrace he is n do I hav to let ppl kno dat I accept him as my god
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]DO YOU DAY DREAM ? if you do then when you are daydreaming this is the place to build your astral temple?  see it as your own private space your mind  can escape too HAIL FATHER 

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, drv525 <drv525@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 5:55 PM

I wanna join it but my parentts wouldn't be to fond of it so I was wondering how would I go about creatin my astral temple n please be specific p..s. im not to good at meditating either

[/TD]

Hi brothers and sister i am now didicated as of last night! now im thinking im basically in a trance and have made my astral temple but im struggling to get a feel for my body while in my temple or astral body sorry im trying to see through my eyes in my astral body will i get a better feel the more i move in my astral body. also is it ok that im still aware of what is going on around me in my physical body? any help would be great!

HAIL SATAN

hi. i also can go deeply into a trance. sometimes i have to stay sitting for 10 mins then i can walk. but when i go to my astral temple my mind is there but not my body. everytime i go to my astral i can feel it getting easyer to be in my astral being. so i am pretty sure than after a while of training yourself to be in your astral body. it will get easyer and you will get a feel of your astral body.
hope than helped.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, May 09, 2011 6:18:25 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hi brothers and sister i am now didicated as of last night! now im thinking im basically in a trance and have made my astral temple but im struggling to get a feel for my body while in my temple or astral body sorry im trying to see through my eyes in my astral body will i get a better feel the more i move in my astral body. also is it ok that im still aware of what is going on around me in my physical body? any help would be great!

HAIL SATAN

ahaa...okayyyy. searched pics of astral temple just to get an image,idea,but there are not really many. I know i will be changing it whole maybe always as i like then,eh and will be constructing new new things xD
Thanks En Haradren Amlug

HAIL SATAN !

Well of course you can. The Astral Temple is made up from YOUR mind, so you can make it anything you want it to be. Hope this help you out.
HAIL SATAN! Praise and Glory to all the Demons and Demonesses under Lord Satan's Domain!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "inlovewithsatan@..." <inlovewithsatan@... wrote:

can i change astral temple's appearance,looks,i mean can i change it whole after constructing it? Or i should not?

Hi my brothers and sisters can anyone please help me out, I need to build an astral temple how can I start off to construct this temple like where do I begin and is a trance needed.
HAIL SATAN and the GODS of Hell

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Creating an Astral Temple

On Friday, March 13, 2015 11:35 PM, "hendrikvdl282@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi my brothers and sisters can anyone please help me out, I need to build an astral temple how can I start off to construct this temple like where do I begin and is a trance needed.
HAIL SATAN and the GODS of Hell

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back