Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

astral sight tips

cand.cru5h3r1

i was wondering if any of the vibrations for the 6th chakra would be good to use on the third eye/astral sight points,
my astral sight has always been kind of lack luster,but definitely there, i wanted to know what exercises are done by those who speak to and see our gods
is the thoth vibration good to use past the initial third eye opening? i was going to try and do a full rosary of thoth, but decided to do thorayzaz into my 6th chakra instead.
im not sure how to obtain good results at this point, i have hit a plateau from doing the regular 3rd eye "looking" and astral sight point breathing. i even used to use sex energy on my 3rd eye i feel like that really helped due to the fact that it offered so much stimulation so quickly.
i havent regularly done full chakra meditations, for a while i was doing raum,and basically thought that since i was vibrating energy into my chakras it was essentially the same thing. 
maybe i need to work on other parts of my soul more heavily if i want to see results with my astral sight,it would make sense if im not at 100% because my ENTIRE circuit of energy isnt flowing properly
what do you guys think,is it because im full of dross?,do i need to open my chakra extensions?does it have to do with brain development?maybe i need to really awaken my pineal gland which i havent yet.
tell me what you guys think  
HAIL SATAN

Do more kundalini yoga. For meditations and mantras to be truly effective, the nadis must be fully cleansed. So you're wasting your breath doing in depth meditations without the solid foundation of kundalini yoga. If you like, I can recommend some kriyas for assisting you with this problem.

Sat nam

-Goosha Soosha

I was doing the "for flexability and the spine" I'm going to do "to raise the kundalini in quick order" I would greatly appreciate your recommendation :)
HAIL SATAN

Do 33 minutes of breath of fire, alternating between looking at the tip of your nose, third eye, chin, and crown with eyes closed. That'll open your astral sight in rapid fashion.

Satanama

That is an idiotic and DANGEROUS suggestion. Especially for people who are new to breathing exercises. Newbies should only do (depending on the type of breathing exercise) like 5 rounds or even less, rarely much more. With breath of fire, only 3. Are you trying to destroy these people spiritually?
On Mar 23, 2017, at 05:40, thorodinsson@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Do 33 minutes of breath of fire, alternating between looking at the tip of your nose, third eye, chin, and crown with eyes closed. That'll open your astral sight in rapid fashion.

Satanama

Breath of fire when done correctly can be done indefinitely. I'm not trying to do any damage, just offering advice based on my own illumination. By all means, if this is too intense, shorten the duration.

Satanama

Thank you for pointing that out Ljoss. I was actually going to say something as it sounded absurd but I didn't know 'what' to say.

Hail Satan The Bringer Of Knowledge.

My recommendation did assume a degree of initiation, and for that, I apologize. Ineed to realize others are just beginning their journey, and recommend exercises accordingly.

However, alternate gazing at these various points does inevitably detoxify the pineal gland, which is likely the issue. If you're not experiencing an opening of the third eye while engaging regular practice of meditation, then tge environmental pollutants of the enemy are likely the cause. So alternate gazing at these points helps activate and detoxify the pineal and pituitary glands.

So instead of 33 mins of breath of fire (again, I was initiated this way, didn't mean to cause a negative reaction), I recommend short periods of BoF, along with longer periods of alternate nostril breathing. In through the left, hold, out through the right. This will open and balance the ida, pingala, and shushumna channels, the three most primary nadis.

Listen to your body. If it's becoming overwhelmed, lie back in corpse pose. If it feels like it's working and you want to do more, then do so. It's about your individual experience, not what someone else tells you. That's merely a guide.

I apologize once again for recommending a intense set for a beginner. You've taught me a valuable lesson about teaching, and I'm very grateful.

Satanama

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back