Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astral Sense Empowerment

deatheaternextgen

I do believe I have come up with a way of opening your Astral Senses further (Which in my case, is needed, badly). So what I did, was go into a light trance, and create a White Gold energy orb, and vibrate Sol for 2 times, and then have it run through all 7 major chakras and if desirable, placed on the Kundalini and have it absorb some of the energy from there. Then I place it on my Third Eye, and all other Clairaudience and Clairvoyance points, and have it sort of press on them, and affirm, "This energy is Opening and Empowering these points, further." What are your thoughts? When I did it last night, I had a dream where a Grey or Angel tried invading my dream, and some how I fought it off, and when I did it just now, I got flashes of Anubis, and Enlil, and Beleth running through my head.

Mmm, least I could do... is suggest...
Why not switch up the number of vibrations to 16, and the vibration too SS-AHH-UU-LL? (Saul)
prolly alright.
 Keep thinking, stay strong,
Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 19:15:58 -0800
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Astral Sense Empowerment

I do believe I have come up with a way of opening your Astral Senses further (Which in my case, is needed, badly). So what I did, was go into a light trance, and create a White Gold energy orb, and vibrate Sol for 2 times, and then have it run through all 7 major chakras and if desirable, placed on the Kundalini and have it absorb some of the energy from there. Then I place it on my Third Eye, and all other Clairaudience and Clairvoyance points, and have it sort of press on them, and affirm, "This energy is Opening and Empowering these points, further." What are your thoughts? When I did it last night, I had a dream where a Grey or Angel tried invading my dream, and some how I fought it off, and when I did it just now, I got flashes of Anubis, and Enlil, and Beleth running through my head.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back