Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astral Projection ...

fadiinflames

my astral body keeps shifting outside of my physical body whenever i go to bed this has happened 3 times now and i have no idea why.. the second time i heard through my astral ears the 3rd time i heard a girl screaming so loud by it was in my mind (i could hear it physically) but not through my astral earsi dont remember hearing anything the first time this happened , i hear stuff while im projecting.
but it keeps happening out of my will and i keep bringing myself out of it thinking its astral attack
i think this is mainly because the last meditation i do before i rest my head on my pillow to sleep is the king and queen med (gaum into pineal then raum into 3rd) .do you have any thoughts on this ?

For the King and Queen meditation, isn't it Raum in your solar and AUM (not Gaum) in your pineal?But about astral projection, I don't believe this meditation has anything to do with it. Most of us astral project while being asleep, without being conscious of it; some of us *are* conscious of it. I say, if you feel like you astral project, as long as you have put your aura of protection beforehand, you could just let go, and *do* astral project. Don't prevent it, it's not something bad. Maybe there's something interesting that you will find. :)

Στις 3:47 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "fadiinflames@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

my astral body keeps shifting outside of my physical body whenever i go to bed this has happened 3 times now and i have no idea why.. the second time i heard through my astral ears the 3rd time i heard a girl screaming so loud by it was in my mind (i could hear it physically) but not through my astral earsi dont remember hearing anything the first time this happened , i hear stuff while im projecting.
but it keeps happening out of my will and i keep bringing myself out of it thinking its astral attack
i think this is mainly because the last meditation i do before i rest my head on my pillow to sleep is the king and queen med (gaum into pineal then raum into 3rd) .do you have any thoughts on this ?

thanks for your reply sis , and BTW the GAUM into pineal gland is an advanced meditation i found in the satanic sermons 2012 pdf file (satans library) theres also another advanced meditation where you connect the energies of the king and queen with breathing execrcises , i highly suggest you check them out.i also figured it is most likely im astral projecting because i stop my chakras and give them a quarter turn in reverse right before sleeping and my astral body just slips out of my physical body as i fall asleep , or it might just be because im practicing concious astral projection , maybe :) HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Well done, this is a sign your GD is closeThat's why you project involuntarily.Meditate.
XAIRE SATANA.

On 19 Sep 2014, at 18:59, fadiinflames@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back