Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ASTRAL PROJECTION

Ricky De la cruz

can somebody give me a tip or a tecnicque on this... i mean i try it but i cannot get my upper body to leave my body only my feets and my lower down ..... any tips on this please i relaly want to astral project

Dear brothers and sisters :
I like astral projection very much.I have made few astral journeys .These days I am unable to astral project again.
Besides the technique on JoS web is any method one can offer that would guarantee constant astral conscious projection.I need your help.
Hail Satan.

Tons, and tons, and TONS AND TONS of practice. Every single day, try laying down as well. You WILL fall asleep most of the time but eventually it will happen. You also need to focus on concentration, especially resisting fear or you wont last long once you're out.

The technique on the JOS website is actually the best and most effective available. What is holding you back is yourself.
There are many reasons why a person is unanble to astral project, it can be fear that kicks in right the moment the soul is leaving the body, as this is a very uncomfortable feeling in the beginning and very unatural. It can be your subconsciousness holding you back while you are unaware of it. 
If you have trouble with a specific part of the body, for exapmle the head won't project, or the upper body like Ricky discribed then it is most likely that the energy there isn't flowing freely and is obstructed somehow. It could be that specific chakra's aren't opened completely, this creates resistance in that specific area of the body that is trying to project and makes it near impossible for the soul to "let go". 
It could also be that an other entity is holding you down, or obstructing you, however if this is the case you will notice it immediety because you can clearly feel the unwanted energy when you are trying to project if an entity is interfering with you.
Also you must make sure that you are absoluutly 100% intent on projecting when you are doing it and keep this strong intent and will throughout the entire experience untill you get out of the body and project. 
Also try to keep a completely calm mind as any excitement or fear or any specific emotion can ruïn your concentration and make it impossible for you to project. Stay completely calm and in control, and make sure you have strong mind and iron will with intent to project no matter what happens or what you might experience. Even with all of this and the ritual from the JOS it is still very hard to actually do..
To make it easier, keep doing it often and affirm to yourself with intent and iron will throughout the day: Tonight I am completely and fully astral projecting without any trouble. 

Also when you fail to project regulairly the mind subconsciously associates the feeling the ritual induces with this failed astral projection and thus blocks you from actually succeeding because the mind is subconsciously biased and afraid of the failure. In order to circumvent this problem, everytime before you project completely clear your mind with void meditation and make sure any thoughts associated to the previous failed attemts are completely and utterly gone. If you fail projecting again, detach any frustration of this failure and any disappointment from your mind immedietly to make sure it doesn't stick with you. 
Having those feelings can block you frm projecting succesfully in the future.

Also speaking about it with other people in a positive way and believing in your ability throughout the day creates a subconscious mindset that is excited to project and makes the subconscious mind believe you really can astral project. 
Most often it is our own mind that stops us from projecting, first understand what exactly is the cause you are having trouble projecting, then fix this problem by reversing it and program your mind for succes before your next attempt. 
And most importantly, keep trying again and again! Persistance is key!

Hail Satan!

Fabulous instructions!

"luka.huijerman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The technique on the JOS website is actually the best and most effective available. What is holding you back is yourself.
There are many reasons why a person is unanble to astral project, it can be fear that kicks in right the moment the soul is leaving the body, as this is a very uncomfortable feeling in the beginning and very unatural. It can be your subconsciousness holding you back while you are unaware of it. 
If you have trouble with a specific part of the body, for exapmle the head won't project, or the upper body like Ricky discribed then it is most likely that the energy there isn't flowing freely and is obstructed somehow. It could be that specific chakra's aren't opened completely, this creates resistance in that specific area of the body that is trying to project and makes it near impossible for the soul to "let go". 
It could also be that an other entity is holding you down, or obstructing you, however if this is the case you will notice it immediety because you can clearly feel the unwanted energy when you are trying to project if an entity is interfering with you.
Also you must make sure that you are absoluutly 100% intent on projecting when you are doing it and keep this strong intent and will throughout the entire experience untill you get out of the body and project. 
Also try to keep a completely calm mind as any excitement or fear or any specific emotion can ruïn your concentration and make it impossible for you to project. Stay completely calm and in control, and make sure you have strong mind and iron will with intent to project no matter what happens or what you might experience. Even with all of this and the ritual from the JOS it is still very hard to actually do..
To make it easier, keep doing it often and affirm to yourself with intent and iron will throughout the day: Tonight I am completely and fully astral projecting without any trouble. 

Also when you fail to project regulairly the mind subconsciously associates the feeling the ritual induces with this failed astral projection and thus blocks you from actually succeeding because the mind is subconsciously biased and afraid of the failure. In order to circumvent this problem, everytime before you project completely clear your mind with void meditation and make sure any thoughts associated to the previous failed attemts are completely and utterly gone. If you fail projecting again, detach any frustration of this failure and any disappointment from your mind immedietly to make sure it doesn't stick with you. 
Having those feelings can block you frm projecting succesfully in the future.

Also speaking about it with other people in a positive way and believing in your ability throughout the day creates a subconscious mindset that is excited to project and makes the subconscious mind believe you really can astral project. 
Most often it is our own mind that stops us from projecting, first understand what exactly is the cause you are having trouble projecting, then fix this problem by reversing it and program your mind for succes before your next attempt. 

Hail Satan!

I don 't know how well thank you for this complete instruction.I appreciate.

On 2/25/16, luka.huijerman@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
The technique on the JOS website is actually the best and most effective
available. What is holding you back is yourself.
There are many reasons why a person is unanble to astral project, it can be
fear that kicks in right the moment the soul is leaving the body, as this is
a very uncomfortable feeling in the beginning and very unatural. It can be
your subconsciousness holding you back while you are unaware of it.
If you have trouble with a specific part of the body, for exapmle the head
won't project, or the upper body like Ricky discribed then it is most likely
that the energy there isn't flowing freely and is obstructed somehow. It
could be that specific chakra's aren't opened completely, this creates
resistance in that specific area of the body that is trying to project and
makes it near impossible for the soul to "let go".

It could also be that an other entity is holding you down, or obstructing
you, however if this is the case you will notice it immediety because you
can clearly feel the unwanted energy when you are trying to project if an
entity is interfering with you.

Also you must make sure that you are absoluutly 100% intent on projecting
when you are doing it and keep this strong intent and will throughout the
entire experience untill you get out of the body and project.
Also try to keep a completely calm mind as any excitement or fear or any
specific emotion can ruïn your concentration and make it impossible for you
to project. Stay completely calm and in control, and make sure you have
strong mind and iron will with intent to project no matter what happens or
what you might experience. Even with all of this and the ritual from the JOS
it is still very hard to actually do..
To make it easier, keep doing it often and affirm to yourself with intent
and iron will throughout the day: Tonight I am completely and fully astral

projecting without any trouble.

Also when you fail to project regulairly the mind subconsciously associates
the feeling the ritual induces with this failed astral projection and thus
blocks you from actually succeeding because the mind is subconsciously
biased and afraid of the failure. In order to circumvent this problem,
everytime before you project completely clear your mind with void meditation
and make sure any thoughts associated to the previous failed attemts are
completely and utterly gone. If you fail projecting again, detach any
frustration of this failure and any disappointment from your mind immedietly
to make sure it doesn't stick with you.
Having those feelings can block you frm projecting succesfully in the
future.

Also speaking about it with other people in a positive way and believing in
your ability throughout the day creates a subconscious mindset that is
excited to project and makes the subconscious mind believe you really can
astral project.
Most often it is our own mind that stops us from projecting, first
understand what exactly is the cause you are having trouble projecting, then
fix this problem by reversing it and program your mind for succes before
your next attempt.

Hail Satan!

Wake up without moving the physical body and just focus on something that focuses the mind on one thing. Whether it be breathing or on your third eye. Do so while remaining concious for as long as possobile.
Any other questions just ask
On May 8, 2016 10:45 PM, "'kingsceasar@...' kingsceasar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Are there any easy ways to do astral projection.
Hail satan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back