Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astral projection

[email protected]

umm could any one help me with pointers on astral projection ive tryed but then wondered are the any dangers such at getting stuck outside your body also if could have a more detailed set of instuctions on how to project the instructions on the JoS website are confusing to me (sorry about th run on sentence my period key is broken)

-- Ali

a few gud books would b journeys out of the body by robert monroe n the other i like the best n highly recommed would be astral dynamics by robert bruce he gives detailed explanation n excersies to help produce a oobe n excersiss to help get in touch with ur energy body aka astral body by using your five senses instead of visulization if thats too hard to do .... Hs
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, November 05, 2010 3:21:43 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Astral projection

umm could any one help me with pointers on astral projection ive tryed but then wondered are the any dangers such at getting stuck outside your body also if could have a more detailed set of instuctions on how to project the instructions on the JoS website are confusing to me (sorry about th run on sentence my period key is broken)

-- Ali

<td val[/IMG]but i have a thing called a step mum, if she finds books on that topic or things of that sort she would slap me
--- On Fri, 11/5/10, stewie griffin <hoodfella973@... wrote:
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Astral projection
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, November 5, 2010, 8:05 PM

a few gud books would b journeys out of the body by robert monroe n the other i like the best n highly recommed would be astral dynamics by robert bruce he gives detailed explanation n excersies to help produce a oobe n excersiss to help get in touch with ur energy body aka astral body by using your five senses instead of visulization if thats too hard to do .... Hs
To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

-- Ali
[/TD]

Hi Ali
The best way to start out is in very small, limited ways. For example, when you lay in bed and before you fall asleep, practice some deep breathing and try your best to go into a trance state. Then, with eyes closed, visualize your energy sitting up and walking a very short distance (to the next room, into the hall, etc.) then return. Go a bit further each time as far as you feel comfortable.
Like everything else, just start slowly and work your way up from there. I hope this helps :)
John.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], alleycat5@... wrote:

-- Ali

then my nxt advice to u is go online n search for astral projection techniques or oobe techniques when u find the most comfortable ones u think u can du write dem dwn On a piece of paper n store it n a safe place n btw on the jos site under demons look under subjects there are a few demons who can help with astral projection
Date: Saturday, November 06, 2010 2:40:53 pm
Subject: re:RE: [JoyofSatan666] Astral projection

but i have a thing called a step mum, if she finds books on that topic or things of that sort she would slap me

--- On Fri, 11/5/10, stewie griffin <hoodfella973@... wrote:

umm could any one help me with pointers on astral projection ive tryed but then wondered are the any

Attachments :
Ahh thanks. But there still 1 question can i get stuck outside my body
-----
Sent from my Virgin Mobile.

<td val[/IMG]I additionally suggest getting some free encrypting software like True Crypt,enables you to partition your data on your hard drive....so unless you know the password you can't mount the drive and so you can't be found...it hides very easily

SAVAL

--- On Sat, 11/6/10, stewie griffin <hoodfella973@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2010, 3:25 PM

then my nxt advice to u is go online n search for astral projection techniques or oobe techniques when u find the most comfortable ones u think u can du write dem dwn On a piece of paper n store it n a safe place n btw on the jos site under demons look under subjects there are a few demons who can help with astral projection
Date: Saturday, November 06, 2010 2:40:53 pm
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Fro[/IMG]alleycat5@...

but i have a thing called a step mum, if she finds books on that topic or things of that sort she would slap me

--- On Fr[/IMG]hoodfella973@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]hoodfella973@...

Fro[/IMG]alleycat5@...

umm could any one help me with pointers on astral projection ive tryed but then wondered are the any
[/TD]

Hey! I found a book at Barnes and Noble called "Astral Perjection for Beiginners" byRichard Webster. Its basic techniques anybody can do! hail Satan!

My bad its called "Astral TRAVEL for beginners"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@... wrote:

Hey! I found a book at Barnes and Noble called "Astral Perjection for Beiginners" byRichard Webster. Its basic techniques anybody can do! hail Satan!

One night I laid there not sleeping listening to related DVD trying to astrally project when at one point I began to feel very light. I had a whoo sing feeling as if I was about to whoosh outside my body but then it went away.

When I was 11 I got into a nasty fight with my parents ...went to my room and sat on the bed. I was so upset I thought my head would burst...all the sudden ...whoosh and was on the ceiling looking down at the absurdity,because I felt great. All the pain was gone. A couple of seconds later...whoosh . I had no fucking idea what just happened ...now I do

Was just wondering if anyone has any tips on astral projection? I'm finding it hard to get out of my physical body.

imagine a triangle around ur conciousness and use it as a portal to leave your body while in a trance state

---In [email protected], <nicoleronoff@... wrote:

Was just wondering if anyone has any tips on astral projection? I'm finding it hard to get out of my physical body.

Hey im having trouble being able to astral project I dont know if i am doing it right or not needs help please?

We can't help... Keep on trying, not everyone is able to do it at once. The directions on joyofSatan are simple and clear.

Στις 1:43 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 5 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η Cameron Robbins <robbinscameron@... έγραψε:
  Hey im having trouble being able to astral project I dont know if i am doing it right or not needs help please?

Hey guys, can somebody tell me some easy and quick steps that a begginer can do to astral project? 

My other half astral projects , he is a spiritual satanist, we both are but i am less experienced, i have recently been reading about astral projection, my other half tells me it is the most amazing thing he has experienced, he has also dreamt of Beelzebub several times and randomly thought of Beelzebub.  I do wish to astral project, unfortunatly, even thogh i know sleep paralysis is only your astral body trying to get out, i have heared of other peoples experiences and if i am honest, it scares me. i would love to astral project, i know what to stay away from there... but he sleep paralysis is what scares me out of trying... i was wondering, if i try and contact the goteia demon Gaap, could he help me through the astral projection and prevent sleep paralysis? my other half has called out to the moon goddess when he has had sleep paralysis and she snapped him out of it.even if i seem weak, i may not be as spiritual as my other half, but i am learning. I study every night i possibly can. my farther is a catholic so it is hard to study without being caught.  me and my other half even plan on dedicating our souls to Satan... but before i do so i would love to astral project just once.. i know my vibrations are lower then my darlings so i may end up on a lower plane... but i would love to try... the astral plane sounds amazing... my other half is going to try pull me out of my body through astral merging, he has practiced on small things before but it is still a scary though as it would induce sleep paralysis... so please, if it is possible how can i prevent sleep paralysis?
on another note, me and my other half are going to use a pendulum to discover who our demons are, any tips would be really helpful , neither of us have use a pendulum before and unfortunately we an not get Ouija boards from out town... i hope to get a reply soon, and i hope there is  way to prevent sleep paralysis as it is the fear stopping me from proceeding.

You need to read the Astral Dynamics book/pdf. Sleep paralysis is when your astral body has projected but your consciousness is on your physical body. That book explains it with details.

Dude, seriously CAPITALIZE AND PARAGRAPHS. YOUR POSTS ARE HARD TO READ.

On Monday, June 29, 2015 3:45 PM, "khuntdestrey909@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

My other half astral projects , he is a spiritual satanist, we both are but i am less experienced, i have recently been reading about astral projection, my other half tells me it is the most amazing thing he has experienced, he has also dreamt of Beelzebub several times and randomly thought of Beelzebub.  I do wish to astral project, unfortunatly, even thogh i know sleep paralysis is only your astral body trying to get out, i have heared of other peoples experiences and if i am honest, it scares me. i would love to astral project, i know what to stay away from there... but he sleep paralysis is what scares me out of trying... i was wondering, if i try and contact the goteia demon Gaap, could he help me through the astral projection and prevent sleep paralysis? my other half has called out to the moon goddess when he has had sleep paralysis and she snapped him out of it.even if i seem weak, i may not be as spiritual as my other half, but i am learning. I study every night i possibly can. my farther is a catholic so it is hard to study without being caught.  me and my other half even plan on dedicating our souls to Satan... but before i do so i would love to astral project just once.. i know my vibrations are lower then my darlings so i may end up on a lower plane... but i would love to try... the astral plane sounds amazing... my other half is going to try pull me out of my body through astral merging, he has practiced on small things before but it is still a scary though as it would induce sleep paralysis... so please, if it is possible how can i prevent sleep paralysis?
on another note, me and my other half are going to use a pendulum to discover who our demons are, any tips would be really helpful , neither of us have use a pendulum before and unfortunately we an not get Ouija boards from out town... i hope to get a reply soon, and i hope there is  way to prevent sleep paralysis as it is the fear stopping me from proceeding.

Sleep paralysis? THAT'S what that was? It's happened to me several times but only when I'm sick. I am fully conscious but cannot move my body when it happens.
Eventually I manage to roll myself over and wake up but it's rarely happened.link that pdf on the matter. I had no idea it was related to astral projection.

On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 6:25 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Dude, seriously CAPITALIZE AND PARAGRAPHS. YOUR POSTS ARE HARD TO READ.

On Monday, June 29, 2015 3:45 PM, "khuntdestrey909@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back