Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astral dedication

tffoley

So I am trying to dedicate my soul but I can not obtain the physical things needed so I am doing so in my astral temple can I read The prayer from the site aloud and visualize me burning it written and signed in my blood or whould I myself have to write and read it from memory in my astral temple?

All you need for the Dedication ritual is yourself, and True and Honest intentions.

If you can get access to a candle (whatever colour), this is good also.

If not, then you can write the prayer on a peice of paper, sign it with your blood, do ritual. And at the point of burning the paper, simply visualize the paper burning and know that it was valid.

"atan/Lucifer represents the common people. Unlike the xian churches and all of their vast wealth, pomp, and ceremonial show, Satan does not expect his people to have expensive items for ritual. If all you have is yourself, this is fine with Satan. He understands. Satan, who is our True Creator God has given us everything we need within ourselves. Satan represents and stands for self-efficiency and personal empowerment to where we can control our own lives and destinies without having to slavishly worship or rely upon something outside of ourselves. Satan gives us the knowledge we need to access the power within."

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tffoley" <tffoley@... wrote:

So I am trying to dedicate my soul but I can not obtain the physical things needed so I am doing so in my astral temple can I read The prayer from the site aloud and visualize me burning it written and signed in my blood or whould I myself have to write and read it from memory in my astral temple?

Hey, i am not of free will so I really can't perform my dedication ritual, but I saw you can do it in your astral temple, and to be in your astral temple you must be in a deep trance state, and when in the state and in the temple, if you were to do the ritual, would you have to memorize the whole script and say it? Please give me some help if you can because I'm sort of lost on the astral dedication.

Sent from my iPhone

You can have the web page in front of you, printed out or handwritten in your journal (whatever works for you) and if it helps, listen to some music that you like and daydream with focus and intent. And build your astral temple, and do your dedication ritual there.
HS/88

On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:20 PM, "Zack Randall zeus.stratios@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey, i am not of free will so I really can't perform my dedication ritual, but I saw you can do it in your astral temple, and to be in your astral temple you must be in a deep trance state, and when in the state and in the temple, if you were to do the ritual, would you have to memorize the whole script and say it? Please give me some help if you can because I'm sort of lost on the astral dedication.

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you thank you so much Magus Immortalis for your help. I have already started up my astral temple and shall continuously visit so I'll be able to stay there and perform my dedication ritual. And once again a big thank you.
HAIL SATAN!!!
On Jun 28, 2016, at 10:21 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You can have the web page in front of you, printed out or handwritten in your journal (whatever works for you) and if it helps, listen to some music that you like and daydream with focus and intent. And build your astral temple, and do your dedication ritual there.
HS/88

On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:20 PM, "Zack Randall zeus.stratios@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

You're welcome. ^.^
HS/88

On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 2:18 PM, "Zack Randall zeus.stratios@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you thank you so much Magus Immortalis for your help. I have already started up my astral temple and shall continuously visit so I'll be able to stay there and perform my dedication ritual. And once again a big thank you.
HAIL SATAN!!!
On Jun 28, 2016, at 10:21 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

HS/88

On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:20 PM, "Zack Randall zeus.stratios@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back