Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ASSISTANCE PLEASE!!!

thegreatflorenel

I find it very hard to get into trance. i tried it so many times and I could barely get my mind focused for 2 seconds.. is there another way. I really want to advance in order for me to join LORD SATAN in fighting the enemy..plzz give me answer.

Unfortunately, there's really no other way around it. It just takes persistence and practice. The only thing I can provide for advice is doing things that usually calm you down and HELP you focus. Going into a trance state with music, at night, when sleepy, laying down, after a shower, after masturbation, any might help. If you are having THAT much trouble though, you could regress and do energy breathing until you have a better control over your mind.
Just keep trying and don't give up! Everyone has the capability to grow and become the perfect version of themselves if only they try.

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 03:19:52 -0700
Subject: [HellsArmy666] ASSISTANCE PLEASE!!!

I find it very hard to get into trance. i tried it so many times and I could barely get my mind focused for 2 seconds.. is there another way. I really want to advance in order for me to join LORD SATAN in fighting the enemy..plzz give me answer.

Hey Thegreatflorenel,    Your answer lies within void meditation. Void meditation is designed to calm your mind, relax your body, and to help you focus. Later on you will be able to control your thoughts and it eventually forms a link between your Ida and Pingala which is imperative within the latter stages of developing your soul. You should use void meditation everyday. Its not a process that happens quickly, it happens over time so dedication is very important. I hope this helps. Check out the meditations section on the JoS website.

Hail Beloved Father Satan!                                                                                                                    Hail all Hell!

A trance is the same feeling you get when you watch hours of TV. Best way I've found to get into a trance is to look at the corner of the room and pull your vision back. 
You can also do this with looking into sigils. When you start to see the walls melt and the sigil lift off the paper your in a trance.
For many people doing breath work is hard but it's paramount to your success. These just some tricks to get past focusing on breath work. Other than that go through the meditation info on jos's website. Mediation is a art of slowing down our thoughts, so we can laser focus our will on this world. Father satan has laid the path for us we just have to be open to see it.
Draco son of Leviathan
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!HAIL THE CHILDREN OF ORION!!! 
Draco 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 8, 2015, at 5:19 AM, thegreatflorenel@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back