Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Assange

Some people saying Assange is also controlled opposition. What are you thoughts ? I’ve attached a screen shot below

Attachments

• 0DECAEBF-AD27-4EAE-AC6C-0660E31CE119.jpeg
    0DECAEBF-AD27-4EAE-AC6C-0660E31CE119.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 68

Some people saying Assange is also controlled opposition.
I watch a video about him & Edward Snowden in which a man explained these two guy are controlled opposition.

For example, you can find more vile & violent war videos on YT posted by the soldiers themselves than on wiki leaks.
Before Snowden exfiltrated these informations with the «SD card under the tongue», an eminent mathematician did the same, has been arrested and no media to talk about that, just an article somewhere.

This huge publicity for these guys, presented like heroes is a bit of a stage event, and their influence lead us to be politically polarized, excited... but not spirituals, therefore, predictables.
They are disinformers and agitators.
Whenever the people need a hero we shall supply him - Albert Pike.png

Well, I think people here on the site have said that Edward snowden is controlled opposition, but I was unsure about Assange, as the Clinton emails and info about no weapons of mass destruction seemed to be legit going against the enemy.

Something else that people highlighted that he was released on 6/6/6. 6/24/24

What were the allegations against Assange?

What are the allegations against the people in the list of epstein? Why the legal system prosecutes Assange and not the people in the list of epstein? epstein was a jew and the members of his list are jews, there is even one rothschild in the list.

but I was unsure about Assange, as the Clinton emails and info about no weapons of mass destruction seemed to be legit going against the enemy.
There is already 50% of truth to attract attention then they can insert their disinformation in the flow.
More and more people understand the political traps with the help of internet. This egregore populations create is dangerous for the sociopath leaders. They must corrupt this egregore to keep control.

Sub-abrahamic religions work the same way, they are built on the local religion system to be credible but the cult is oriented to yhwh instead of the personal development.
So there are a lot of "truth" in these systems to attract the attention of the mass but the background is incoherent, and there is 50000 books written with poetry developping non sense to hide the scam.

If Assange were really a supplicant, we wouldn't have any photo sucking compassion of him. He is a "tree that hides the forest".
Real heroes are thrown in prison without traces or simply murdered, defenestrated... in a radical, despising and humiliating manner.

I watch a video about him & Edward Snowden in which a man explained these two guy are controlled opposition.

For example, you can find more vile & violent war videos on YT posted by the soldiers themselves than on wiki leaks.
Before Snowden exfiltrated these informations with the «SD card under the tongue», an eminent mathematician did the same, has been arrested and no media to talk about that, just an article somewhere.

This huge publicity for these guys, presented like heroes is a bit of a stage event, and their influence lead us to be politically polarized, excited... but not spirituals, therefore, predictables.
They are disinformers and agitators.
View attachment 3031
Please can u link the video you watched. I’m also interested in in the disinformation Assange promoted

There is already 50% of truth to attract attention then they can insert their disinformation in the flow.
More and more people understand the political traps with the help of internet. This egregore populations create is dangerous for the sociopath leaders. They must corrupt this egregore to keep control.

Sub-abrahamic religions work the same way, they are built on the local religion system to be credible but the cult is oriented to yhwh instead of the personal development.
So there are a lot of "truth" in these systems to attract the attention of the mass but the background is incoherent, and there is 50000 books written with poetry developping non sense to hide the scam.

If Assange were really a supplicant, we wouldn't have any photo sucking compassion of him. He is a "tree that hides the forest".
Real heroes are thrown in prison without traces or simply murdered, defenestrated... in a radical, despising and humiliating manner.
What do you mean by

“we wouldn't have any photo sucking compassion of him”

He was released on 666

Is there any coincidence there do you think?

Please can u link the video you watched. I’m also interested in in the disinformation Assange promoted
Sorry, I searched and impossible to retrieve it.

I suppose it's this one : https://odysee.com/@Qwinten:b/Assange.-Snowden.-Smoke-and-mirrors:0
But the video is no more in the time line of the author, like if Odysee had not enough disk to keep old archives.
The original link sends to a deleted Bitchute account...

The query "Assange. Snowden. Smoke and mirrors" leads nowhere for me, despite the title exists.

What do you mean by

“we wouldn't have any photo sucking compassion of him”

He was released on 666

Is there any coincidence there do you think?
When leakers or else are arrested or murdered, only a little group talk about that on social networks and the photos you find are just standard but convenient photos. There is no pictures of the cadaver or how it looks between two torture session.

For Assange, there is a christic mise-en-scène showing him drugged in the truck, hauled like a dog to the pound... and everyone know these photos.

I never had interest for Assange but his work is standard.
I've just verified, wikileaks is referenced, already online with pretty pictures, the TOR and bitcoin link... They literally sell it to us the work of an international dangerous-for-the-oligarchy leaker !
It doesn't make sense.

For the release the 666... I know media and politics use openly some codes when they comunicate, but in this case, it can be to add mystery to the case, create a rupture being those who love, hate or are indifferent to these details.
I don't believe of a coincidence, just a program or a psychological manipulation around the "number of the beast" which is badly perceived by xianists - Assange surely attracts xianists.
We often call that a cohencidence.

The Pizza Gate story seems really more serious to me and I don't know the name of the investigator.
I verified just now, there is many articles considering it like a conspiracy theory based on fake facts, but no pizzagate.org with bitcoin link. Personnally, I view the disgusting videos about that, and it makes sense.

So, the oligarchy promotes fake programs like Assange, Snowden, Q and many others on different levels to prevent people to investigate by themselves.

And about the occult sciences, during the middle age in Europe, the same method was set up to prevent the most subtle part of the population to evolve, and all grimoires edited during this period, you can even find them on Amazon, are pure disinformation, they were programs to pull the "lost sheep" to xianism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back