Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Asmoth

gothicsnjezana

I really need help?Who is Asmoth?
I'm really confused....I ask who is Asmoth and i get answer that He
is Demon and He is my Father and He loves me very much....
What is this?

I think we should make a thread with not-so-known Gods and see if somebody else knows them?

I once talked to a God DE(I can't remember if I asked the gender?) ...he/she came with my spirit friend and left after telling me who my GDs are.

Also one of my GDs is Nut,Goddess of the Sky and she is not listen on the JoS.Although she said her other name is Hathor.I don't think Hathor is listed? She kind of looks like Isis with the head-dress and very beautiful face.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeratae" <xeratae@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ramses" <a_very_soft_pillow@ wrote:

well iv asked enki twice
and he dousn't know who he is

I know this is kind of off-subject, but wasn't Asmoth the name of that little gray frog-alien from Ben 10?
I don't know I don't watch cartoons,but I know that it was name of one Demon in a movie I watched and ever since then I'm thinking of Him and I see His picture in front of my face.I hear His name.Xtian church represented Asmoth as evil and ugly,like they usually do.They represented Him as Killer of one woman what's apsurd and ridiculous.
I was in the movie Pilot Series-Strange Asmoth....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lukcy93" <lukcy93@... wrote:
I think we should make a thread with not-so-known Gods and see if somebody else knows them?

I once talked to a God DE(I can't remember if I asked the gender?) ...he/she came with my spirit friend and left after telling me who my GDs are.

Also one of my GDs is Nut,Goddess of the Sky and she is not listen on the JoS.Although she said her other name is Hathor.I don't think Hathor is listed? She kind of looks like Isis with the head-dress and very beautiful face.
Nut, I know from the top of my head to be an important egyptian goddess, but I thought Hathor and Nut were different entity's...guess I was wrong.
You may try to invoke her or ask her telepathically for her sigil.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gothicsnjezana" <gothicsnjezana@... wrote:
I really need help?Who is Asmoth?
I'm really confused....I ask who is Asmoth and i get answer that He
is Demon and He is my Father and He loves me very much....
What is this?
You know, you just reminded me of something.

Since I haven't done the dedication ritual yet, can someone ask Father if Toruna is real, or if I'm just crazy, please?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back