Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ASMODEUS & Demons....PLEASE HELP!

Ali1

Been trying for weeks now to find the name of my GD. Today I did a pendulum but made an alphabet to swing to because it seemed who ever it was didn't stay long. I got it was a male and the first letter was an A. I've had that name asmodeus in my mind for a while but thought it was just me. The past few days while in my astral tempal I've noticed or been with a man there. Very sweet. Acts of importance without acting like he's full of himself. He's very respectful too! I truly feel a connection with him but more then a guardian.
Does anyone watch anime? Seen Yu Yu hakusho? The character kurama! That's who this person reminds me of...tho I believe he has blond hair and soft facial features.

Where can I find pictures of the demons? When I research it I only get the false images on the demons...I would like to see an image of some kind (that's more truthful not falsified) of all the demons.....please help? The JoS site only has a few pictures....even if its just pictures of what others have seen I truly feel this would help me.

I would soooo be ever thankful!

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Don't focus all your attention on trying to find your guardian. Instead you should be focusing on your meditations and empowering yourself. Opening yourself astrally and rising your vibration. This is all done through consistant Power Meditation.

Your Guardian will come to you, make themselves known, when they need to.

There was an art site created by a fellow Satanist compiling images of some of the Gods. I don't have the link, but perhaps someone else does. Because of all the lies of the enemy its difficult to get any true images of the Gods and what they really look like.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ali <jali29@... wrote:

Been trying for weeks now to find the name of my GD. Today I did a pendulum but made an alphabet to swing to because it seemed who ever it was didn't stay long. I got it was a male and the first letter was an A. I've had that name asmodeus in my mind for a while but thought it was just me. The past few days while in my astral tempal I've noticed or been with a man there. Very sweet. Acts of importance without acting like he's full of himself. He's very respectful too! I truly feel a connection with him but more then a guardian.
Does anyone watch anime? Seen Yu Yu hakusho? The character kurama! That's who this person reminds me of...tho I believe he has blond hair and soft facial features.

Where can I find pictures of the demons? When I research it I only get the false images on the demons...I would like to see an image of some kind (that's more truthful not falsified) of all the demons.....please help? The JoS site only has a few pictures....even if its just pictures of what others have seen I truly feel this would help me.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

If you advance yourself enough I'm sure your guardian may just make him or herself known then.  Not saying yes or no I'm saying "maybe".

Unknown 
On Mar 12, 2013, at 7:41 PM, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  Don't focus all your attention on trying to find your guardian. Instead you should be focusing on your meditations and empowering yourself. Opening yourself astrally and rising your vibration. This is all done through consistant Power Meditation.

Your Guardian will come to you, make themselves known, when they need to.

There was an art site created by a fellow Satanist compiling images of some of the Gods. I don't have the link, but perhaps someone else does. Because of all the lies of the enemy its difficult to get any true images of the Gods and what they really look like.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ali <jali29@... wrote:

Sent from Samsung Mobile

I don't think there's much images of them yet. You're going to have to ask someone experienced to draw/describe the features of them.

It will take a while before there's many accessible artworks depicting their image.

I'll glady draw them if I see them lol, at the moment I'm still meditating/getting sensitive enough.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

There a lot of guardian demons just the fact he showed you the first letter of his or her name!! That's amazing truly. Honestly I feel like my guardian demon possesses me sometimes when I train my physical body. I have never done the pendulum because I'm constantly being possessed but I am aware of it. So basically I learn stuff from my own source first kinda weird but anyways wow.

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 12, 2013, at 4:48 PM, Ali <jali29@... wrote:

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Hello Jali
The best way to find your guardian DEMON is to use a pendulum or an ouija board.The way to do it with a pendulum or a board is listed on the joyofsatan website under: Demons<Demons who are guardians to humans.There are a few extra things that could help determine who is your demon.
-Gender (Your demon's gender is always your opposite except if you are homosexual.So if your a straight female then you got a male demon.If your a straight male your GD is female.
-Your GD has things in common with your personality.

Hi there,

Just typed you a huge message that my damn phone erased lol. Here's the condensed version.

When I first began being a luciferian/satanist I was constantly bombarded by thoughts of the demon forneus. His name, sigil,etc. Well, I decided to perform a rite to contact him and he's been with me ever since. Why don't you do the same with asmodeus? Communicate with him and see if the same doesn't happen for you. Ill bet it does because what you described is exactly what happened to me.

Last time I worked with asmodeus my candles exploded all over the room lol he's quite powerful so be sure to perform the ritual with a healthy dose of respect.

All the best,
D

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Take it slow and let it flow;) I think this would really help go to the High Priest page on JOS and http://gblt.webs.com/index.htm screw it there yah go, in sermons there is something written by a sister! You'll know:) otherwise your important relationship with Satan is very important. Goodluck!

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Experience differs from person to person 

Unknown 
On Mar 12, 2013, at 10:04 PM, "mysticgummy" <mysticgummy@... wrote:
  Take it slow and let it flow;) I think this would really help go to the High Priest page on JOS and http://gblt.webs.com/index.htm screw it there yah go, in sermons there is something written by a sister! You'll know:) otherwise your important relationship with Satan is very important. Goodluck!

Sent from Samsung Mobile

That's a fact in satanism in general just so you know

Unknown 
On Mar 13, 2013, at 7:16 PM, Ryan Harrison <hotstudman95@... wrote:

Unknown 

Sent from Samsung Mobile

I did an art site for the Gods/Goddesses. Some pictures I had found myself or fellow satanist asked me to post their drawings. I do know how my guardians look like and Father Satan from the JOS site pictures. Also I used the descriptions from JOS or fellow satainst or found pics close enough to what they may look like (not monsters). Anyways here is the site. Am in the process of drawing so I shall have my pictures posted up soon, life and meditating is getting in the way. lol

http://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

I don't think there's much images of them yet. You're going to have to ask someone experienced to draw/describe the features of them.

It will take a while before there's many accessible artworks depicting their image.

I'll glady draw them if I see them lol, at the moment I'm still meditating/getting sensitive enough.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ali <jali29@ wrote:

Sent from Samsung Mobile

I saw this site before I love the art work!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 11:15 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ASMODEUS & Demons....PLEASE HELP!

I did an art site for the Gods/Goddesses. Some pictures I had found myself or fellow satanist asked me to post their drawings. I do know how my guardians look like and Father Satan from the JOS site pictures. Also I used the descriptions from JOS or fellow satainst or found pics close enough to what they may look like (not monsters). Anyways here is the site. Am in the process of drawing so I shall have my pictures posted up soon, life and meditating is getting in the way. lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ali <jali29@ wrote:

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Im glad to see Ss ,taking there time and dedication to draw the Gods
beautiful works
Hail Satan and all the Gods of Duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@" <bunpuppet@ wrote:

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Tanya, you could add this under Azazel. Since its Apollo. Also the Halo behind is as portrayed in Ancient Paintings.

http://londonolympiad2012.files.wordpre ... apollo.jpg

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@" <bunpuppet@ wrote:

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Hello Brothers and Sisters,
I write to you for one question.I'm a Dedicate Satanist from 1 month, I meditate and open my soul, from monday I beging a advanced meditation on my chakras.I try to summon some Daemons, but I can't see or hear them.I would like to build my astral temple, i read the istruction on site.Anyone have some suggestions for me?It's difficult?
Sorry for the many questions, but I want not to offend Father Satan and Daemons and I would like have many respect, and I want to spirutual grow myself.Then I would like to begin help Father Satan and Daemons to destroy the cattolic church and all they enemies with some ritual.
Thank you
Alex
Hail SatanHail AstarothHail LerajeHail Lucifuge

Would it be in common with birthday too? Or opposite of my sign? (I always thought it was a female till here recently)
Sent from Samsung Mobile

zarifas616 <totohu@... wrote:

Hello Jali
The best way to find your guardian DEMON is to use a pendulum or an ouija board.The way to do it with a pendulum or a board is listed on the joyofsatan website under: Demons<Demons who are guardians to humans.There are a few extra things that could help determine who is your demon.
-Gender (Your demon's gender is always your opposite except if you are homosexual.So if your a straight female then you got a male demon.If your a straight male your GD is female.

Thx of and when I can ill do that! Tho I wont have time alone till teussay and it'll be dieting the day :(
Sent from Samsung Mobile

dbchaos666 <dbchaos666@... wrote:

Hi there,

Just typed you a huge message that my damn phone erased lol. Here's the condensed version.

When I first began being a luciferian/satanist I was constantly bombarded by thoughts of the demon forneus. His name, sigil,etc. Well, I decided to perform a rite to contact him and he's been with me ever since. Why don't you do the same with asmodeus? Communicate with him and see if the same doesn't happen for you. Ill bet it does because what you described is exactly what happened to me.

Last time I worked with asmodeus my candles exploded all over the room lol he's quite powerful so be sure to perform the ritual with a healthy dose of respect.

All the best,
D

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Hello, just wanted to let you know that I love your website. It is absolutely amazing! Keep up the great work my Brother/Sister.

Hail Father Satan and the Mighty Gods of Duat!

Hail Lord Enki
Hail Enlil
Hail Astaroth
Hail Azazel
Hail Marchosias

Heil Hitler and all Nazi Heroes!

I've tried pendulum I've gotten an a for first letter and that was all..
.it seemed to keep swinging in the a direction shortly after it stopped...:(
Sent from Samsung Mobile

Hello Jali

I would love for that to happen to me but think I need more training first
Sent from Samsung Mobile

Jd <jayvon.smith@... wrote:

There a lot of guardian demons just the fact he showed you the first letter of his or her name!! That's amazing truly. Honestly I feel like my guardian demon possesses me sometimes when I train my physical body. I have never done the pendulum because I'm constantly being possessed but I am aware of it. So basically I learn stuff from my own source first kinda weird but anyways wow.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 12, 2013, at 4:48 PM, Ali <jali29@... wrote:

Sent from Samsung Mobile

:) thank you!
Sent from Samsung Mobile

"bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Oh wow, I never knew that website existed until now. Thank you!

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Don't worry, you'll find your guardian demon at the right time!

As fro pictures, I know there is someone else in the group who is doing pictures of the gods. Wish I could remember a name, or website.

I, also, am working on portraits of the gods/demons, and just finished one of Asmodeus. However, I've read on JoS & seen him as a dark-haired man.

Here is the link to my drawing: http://shantikami.deviantart.com/art/As ... ikami&qo=0

I hope I was helpful!

Katy,
devoted to Satan
with honor to Asmodeus, Lilith and all the demon/gods of Duat

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Tried the pendulum with a jar...but never the jar on the inside...

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Hello Jali

I'm starting to freak myself out....all day yesterday I thought about asmedeus and right before I went to sleep I tried meditating bout him hoping to meet or talk in my dreams. I woke myself up hearing a deep raspy voice comming from myself. When I finally did wake I felt a presence in the room. I did not feel comfortable ...if it was him he's power/energy is enormous or something evil truly was here....I ended up not going to sleep for a while until I turned the TV on and left it on. This happened almost 4 am since then I've been trying to meditate a protection over me as much as I can.....but I don't feel different. Dieting the day is the only time I feel safe...
Sent from Samsung Mobile

Ryan Harrison <hotstudman95@... wrote:

Unknown

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Sure I'll be more than happy to do so for Lord Azazel and for you.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Tanya, you could add this under Azazel. Since its Apollo. Also the Halo behind is as portrayed in Ancient Paintings.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Hey there,

It sounds like you've either had contact with the wrong entity, or since your kind of new maybe your just not used to the energy of the demons yet. Perform a ritual with Lucifers protection to ensure your dealing with the correct demon and not an enemy imposter.

Good luck!
D

I'm starting to freak myself out....all day yesterday I thought about asmedeus and right before I went to sleep I tried meditating bout him hoping to meet or talk in my dreams. I woke myself up hearing a deep raspy voice comming from myself. When I finally did wake I felt a presence in the room. I did not feel comfortable ...if it was him he's power/energy is enormous or something evil truly was here....I ended up not going to sleep for a while until I turned the TV on and left it on. This happened almost 4 am since then I've been trying to meditate a protection over me as much as I can.....but I don't feel different. Dieting the day is the only time I feel safe...
Sent from Samsung Mobile

Unknown

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Hello,
it's me again, yesterday i follow the site istruction, I write a request to Father Satan for consacrate my astral Temple, then I immage to build it.When I finish to build, i close the ritual, but i can't to have an orgasmig magican, is have this now (it's right?)Then I meditate to complete the temple and infounde inside my energy, I meditate man in these future day on temple.
When I make a ritual, i make this in my room first, then the same ritual in astral in my temple (it's ll right?)
If i can't make the ritual in my room (physycal) i can make my ritual, destrution, buoild, magican, summoning only in my astral temple?
I wrtie on my Grimorio my astral temple and design how i see it and describe it for help me to remember in next moths and years....
I read thorught Internet (i don't know if the site or the answer was from Satanist) then i can do a Guardian on my temple, like a Dog or Big Lion (this is satanic or of other esoteric culture?)
thank you al lot in advance
ALex From: Alex Ciappei <ciappeia@...
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 5:29 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Astral Temple

Hello Brothers and Sisters,
I write to you for one question.I'm a Dedicate Satanist from 1 month, I meditate and open my soul, from monday I beging a advanced meditation on my chakras.I try to summon some Daemons, but I can't see or hear them.I would like to build my astral temple, i read the istruction on site.Anyone have some suggestions for me?It's difficult?
Sorry for the many questions, but I want not to offend Father Satan and Daemons and I would like have many respect, and I want to spirutual grow myself.Then I would like to begin help Father Satan and Daemons to destroy the cattolic church and all they enemies with some ritual.
Thank you
Alex
Hail SatanHail AstarothHail LerajeHail Lucifuge

Awesome guys
Hail Satan!
Sent from Samsung Mobile

"tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

Sure I'll be more than happy to do so for Lord Azazel and for you.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Few years ago when I first learned of astral projection and lived alone I would sometimes ask my (spirit) guide to come to me. Sometimes it would be days then I would sense something but because it wouldn't be the day I asked....in a good mood it would be a day I wasn't up to par. Then I would talk out loud asking them to leave or come back another day...then I'd feel better as if something aknowledged my wishes!
Sent from Samsung Mobile

dbchaos666 <dbchaos666@... wrote:

Hey there,

It sounds like you've either had contact with the wrong entity, or since your kind of new maybe your just not used to the energy of the demons yet. Perform a ritual with Lucifers protection to ensure your dealing with the correct demon and not an enemy imposter.

Good luck!
D

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Unknown

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back