Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask Not What Father Satan can do for Me.!! But What Can I Do For Fat

jebjuanita

It is My Sincerest wish that everyone gets to read this message.I have been Dedicated to Father for 2yrs now.and my life Has Changed for the Better.Father has opened my eyes.I have Sat back and read almost every post that has been Published.sometimes i speak.but most of the times i keep my mouth shut.until now.I Have Noticed alot of posts from people asking for something from Father,Most of the things that are asked for Can be Accomplished simply by doing your Meditations and Ritualls and Patience.And I for one Honestly Believe with all of my Heart That Lord Father Satan Lucifer.Lord Father Enki Knows What is going on in everyone's Heart and Mind.Remember He is The Almighty.He Created Us.He is All knowing in Everything.and All Powerful.He Knows what everyone is thinking and He Knows how you feel in your Heart.He knows who is True and who is not.he knows who is real and sincere and who is not.Almost everyday i go to father in prayer and I Always Thank Him For Everything.I Thank him for the Air i breath,the food that i eat,the roof over my head,the clothes on my back.for watching over me and my children.I Thank him for his Undeserved Love.For His Undeserved Kindness.For His Undeserved Guidance and Direction.and For Undeserved Forgiveness.I do ask for things from father.I ask for his Protection.I ask for help and Guidance in my progress in meditation.I Do Not ask for Money,I do not ask for a lover,I do not ask for Strenght in a street fight.I Guess I'm just wondering if everyone knows where their Priorities are.?? I am Not trying to Cause any Fighting or Hurt Feelings here between anyone.and I am Not Accusing anyone of anything.If By sending this message has Offended or Upset My Lord,My God,My King,My Savior,Lord Father Satan Lucifer.Lord Father Enki.Than I am Almost Positive that he will Punish me for what I Have written.But My God,Lord Father Satan Lucifer,Lord Father Enki Knows How i feel in my Heart.He knows that I am Loyal,Faithful,and True To Him.and I am in No way Questioning Anyone's Loyalty or Faith to Father Satan.I Just Hope that people are Grateful and Thankful for what you already Have.Remember he gives and he can also take away.I Apologize to anyone/everyone if you feel that i have Offended you in any way.That was not my Intention.Thank you for your time. Hail Satan.Hail Lucifer.Hail Enki.Hail Mom Lilith.Hail all the Demons and Hail all the Demonesses that worship and serve my Lord and Father Satan Lucifer.Hail All the Gods of Old and Hail All the Goddesses of Old that worship and serve my Lord and Father Satan Lucifer.!!

Reading this post is very inspiring to me.

Hail Satan!
Hail Andromalius!
Hail the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jebjuanita" <jebjuanita@... wrote:

It is My Sincerest wish that everyone gets to read this message.I have been Dedicated to Father for 2yrs now.and my life Has Changed for the Better.Father has opened my eyes.I have Sat back and read almost every post that has been Published.sometimes i speak.but most of the times i keep my mouth shut.until now.I Have Noticed alot of posts from people asking for something from Father,Most of the things that are asked for Can be Accomplished simply by doing your Meditations and Ritualls and Patience.And I for one Honestly Believe with all of my Heart That Lord Father Satan Lucifer.Lord Father Enki Knows What is going on in everyone's Heart and Mind.Remember He is The Almighty.He Created Us.He is All knowing in Everything.and All Powerful.He Knows what everyone is thinking and He Knows how you feel in your Heart.He knows who is True and who is not.he knows who is real and sincere and who is not.Almost everyday i go to father in prayer and I Always Thank Him For Everything.I Thank him for the Air i breath,the food that i eat,the roof over my head,the clothes on my back.for watching over me and my children.I Thank him for his Undeserved Love.For His Undeserved Kindness.For His Undeserved Guidance and Direction.and For Undeserved Forgiveness.I do ask for things from father.I ask for his Protection.I ask for help and Guidance in my progress in meditation.I Do Not ask for Money,I do not ask for a lover,I do not ask for Strenght in a street fight.I Guess I'm just wondering if everyone knows where their Priorities are.?? I am Not trying to Cause any Fighting or Hurt Feelings here between anyone.and I am Not Accusing anyone of anything.If By sending this message has Offended or Upset My Lord,My God,My King,My Savior,Lord Father Satan Lucifer.Lord Father Enki.Than I am Almost Positive that he will Punish me for what I Have written.But My God,Lord Father Satan Lucifer,Lord Father Enki Knows How i feel in my Heart.He knows that I am Loyal,Faithful,and True To Him.and I am in No way Questioning Anyone's Loyalty or Faith to Father Satan.I Just Hope that people are Grateful and Thankful for what you already Have.Remember he gives and he can also take away.I Apologize to anyone/everyone if you feel that i have Offended you in any way.That was not my Intention.Thank you for your time. Hail Satan.Hail Lucifer.Hail Enki.Hail Mom Lilith.Hail all the Demons and Hail all the Demonesses that worship and serve my Lord and Father Satan Lucifer.Hail All the Gods of Old and Hail All the Goddesses of Old that worship and serve my Lord and Father Satan Lucifer.!!

<td val[/IMG]I can see where you're coming from. I see a few people asking for Demon lovers and I fully agree with HP Maxime's sermon on love. It's something that you earn after many years and trials together. I was actually like that at the beginning but I've learned better after Father Enki showed me what's most important right now. He's given me a path and a goal that I'll work hard to accomplish on my own if I can. I only ask Father Enki if there's something I know I can't get on my own or something I know will be difficult to obtain (I ask for his assistance not to just give it to me).

I've always believed we're capable of amazing things if only we put our minds to it. And I personally have experienced my own power even before coming to know Father Enki. Father gives me the courage to pursue this power on my own. He gives me the knowledge to fully open myself and gives me the goals to drive me further. I am absolutely amazed at how I've changed since I've met Father and I constantly look for ways to express my love and admiration for him. That's why I'm going to work hard to make a place for Satanist to feel welcome and learn how to open themselves. I want to help as many as I can see Father's kindness and the happiness he gives.

One of the most recent lessons I learned is patience. Father may not come speak to me directly but he still teaches me. I still have lots to learn. I haven't even opened my chakra yet but I know when I'm ready Father will be there with me. I can understand new Satanists asking for help and guidance. This group is one of the tools we use to learn and I've learned a lot from reading the posts.

That went on longer than I thought! Sorry! Just me thoughts.

HAIL ENKI!!

--- On Wed, 6/2/10, jebjuanita <jebjuanita@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ask Not What Father Satan can do for Me.!! But What Can I Do For Father.!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2010, 1:30 PM

[/TD]

*claps* well said sister! I belive that as well, even though I am new.
Hail our Dear Father and Lord Satan Lucifer!
Hail the True Gods and Godess!

On Wed Jun 2nd, 2010 2:30 PM EDT jebjuanita wrote:

It is My Sincerest wish that everyone gets to read this message.I have been Dedicated to Father for 2yrs now.and my life Has Changed for the Better.Father has opened my eyes.I have Sat back and read almost every post that has been Published.sometimes i speak.but most of the times i keep my mouth shut.until now.I Have Noticed alot of posts from people asking for something from Father,Most of the things that are asked for Can be Accomplished simply by doing your Meditations and Ritualls and Patience.And I for one Honestly Believe with all of my Heart That Lord Father Satan Lucifer.Lord Father Enki Knows What is going on in everyone's Heart and Mind.Remember He is The Almighty.He Created Us.He is All knowing in Everything.and All Powerful.He Knows what everyone is thinking and He Knows how you feel in your Heart.He knows who is True and who is not.he knows who is real and sincere and who is not.Almost everyday i go to father in prayer and I Always Thank
Him For Everything.I Thank him for the Air i breath,the food that i eat,the roof over my head,the clothes on my back.for watching over me and my children.I Thank him for his Undeserved Love.For His Undeserved Kindness.For His Undeserved Guidance and Direction.and For Undeserved Forgiveness.I do ask for things from father.I ask for his Protection.I ask for help and Guidance in my progress in meditation.I Do Not ask for Money,I do not ask for a lover,I do not ask for Strenght in a street fight.I Guess I'm just wondering if everyone knows where their Priorities are.?? I am Not trying to Cause any Fighting or Hurt Feelings here between anyone.and I am Not Accusing anyone of anything.If By sending this message has Offended or Upset My Lord,My God,My King,My Savior,Lord Father Satan Lucifer.Lord Father Enki.Than I am Almost Positive that he will Punish me for what I Have written.But My God,Lord Father Satan Lucifer,Lord Father Enki Knows How i feel in my
Heart.He knows that I am Loyal,Faithful,and True To Him.and I am in No way Questioning Anyone's Loyalty or Faith to Father Satan.I Just Hope that people are Grateful and Thankful for what you already Have.Remember he gives and he can also take away.I Apologize to anyone/everyone if you feel that i have Offended you in any way.That was not my Intention.Thank you for your time. Hail Satan.Hail Lucifer.Hail Enki.Hail Mom Lilith.Hail all the Demons and Hail all the Demonesses that worship and serve my Lord and Father Satan Lucifer.Hail All the Gods of Old and Hail All the Goddesses of Old that worship and serve my Lord and Father Satan Lucifer.!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

That is very true and inspiring. Wonderfully said!!!

Hail Satan and the Gods/Goddess of Duat!!!

<td val[/IMG]beautifully written. 
HAIL SATAN

--- On Wed, 6/2/10, Alice Parker <lovelessgirl48@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Ask Not What Father Satan can do for Me.!! But What Can I Do For Father.!!
Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2010, 5:48 PM

*claps* well said sister! I belive that as well, even though I am new.
Hail our Dear Father and Lord Satan Lucifer!
Hail the True Gods and Godess!

On Wed Jun 2nd, 2010 2:30 PM EDT jebjuanita wrote:

It is My Sincerest wish that everyone gets to read this message.I have been Dedicated to Father for 2yrs now.and my life Has Changed for the Better.Father has opened my eyes.I have Sat back and read almost every post that has been Published.sometimes i speak.but most of the times i keep my mouth shut.until now.I Have Noticed alot of posts from people asking for something from Father,Most of the things that are asked for Can be Accomplished simply by doing your Meditations and Ritualls and Patience.And I for one Honestly Believe with all of my Heart That Lord Father Satan Lucifer.Lord Father Enki Knows What is going on in everyone's Heart and Mind.Remember He is The Almighty.He Created Us.He is All knowing in Everything.and All Powerful.He Knows what everyone is thinking and He Knows how you feel in your Heart.He knows who is True and who is not.he knows who is real and sincere and who is not.Almost everyday i go to father in prayer and I Always Thank
Him For Everything.I Thank him for the Air i breath,the food that i eat,the roof over my head,the clothes on my back.for watching over me and my children.I Thank him for his Undeserved Love.For His Undeserved Kindness.For His Undeserved Guidance and Direction.and For Undeserved Forgiveness.I do ask for things from father.I ask for his Protection.I ask for help and Guidance in my progress in meditation.I Do Not ask for Money,I do not ask for a lover,I do not ask for Strenght in a street fight.I Guess I'm just wondering if everyone knows where their Priorities are.?? I am Not trying to Cause any Fighting or Hurt Feelings here between anyone.and I am Not Accusing anyone of anything.If By sending this message has Offended or Upset My Lord,My God,My King,My Savior,Lord Father Satan Lucifer.Lord Father Enki.Than I am Almost Positive that he will Punish me for what I Have written.But My God,Lord Father Satan Lucifer,Lord Father Enki Knows How i feel in my
Heart.He knows that I am Loyal,Faithful,and True To Him.and I am in No way Questioning Anyone's Loyalty or Faith to Father Satan.I Just Hope that people are Grateful and Thankful for what you already Have.Remember he gives and he can also take away.I Apologize to anyone/everyone if you feel that i have Offended you in any way.That was not my Intention.Thank you for your time. Hail Satan.Hail Lucifer.Hail Enki.Hail Mom Lilith.Hail all the Demons and Hail all the Demonesses that worship and serve my Lord and Father Satan Lucifer.Hail All the Gods of Old and Hail All the Goddesses of Old that worship and serve my Lord and Father Satan Lucifer.!!

Yahoo! Groups Links
[/TD]

Thank u 4 sharing =)
I thank Father Satan for everything for JOS and this group !
I'm new and I have learned so much from this group & JOS site !
I'm so bless and honored 2 have a chance 2 experience being satanist is such a blessing to me!
I love Father Satan and I ll continue learning has much I can to fight the enemies!

Thank u Father Satan and all Demons and Demonesses for everything !<3

Hail Father Satan !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jebjuanita" <jebjuanita@... wrote:

*sigh* Yes, many people that first hear about Satanism are like "gimme, gimme", sadly. I've also noticed some here try to put this in a subtle way, like "i'm interested in knowledge but i need money...blah...blah..." or "i am very spiritual but i need help in a street fight..."

There are also a lot of people that seem to be interested in Satanism only for having sex with a succubus or something and have no idea about anything else and become surprised or dissapointed when they hear they have to meditate first. Its because Satanism is not for them, obviously.

Your post is good, but why are you apologizing and thinking that Satan is gonna punish you for your free thought as if he was the xian "god"?I assure you Satan doesn't punish people for having an idea or saying something. He even allows to be questioned actually, remember he's about freedom. If we had a giant spook that controls our life and punishes for every single thing done out of our freedom and free will then it would be xianity with a different name, not Satanism. If someone gets offended by your post he would be an infiltrator, or someone who doesn't belong here anyway because they have no idea what Satanism is about.

"I Thank him for the Air i breath,the food that i eat,the roof over my head,the clothes on my back."

Ok, you're still having some xian mentality. The air is part of the earth, the other things are products of your own effort. You should thank yourself for those. Let's be realistic here, Satan isn't a spook that brings you everything and takes care of your entire life. Nor does he control all the human lives or the entire earth. Many things in life are also the product of your own efforts. And Satan does appreciate it if you admit that you did those by yourself or sees you working for yourself because He helps those who help themselves. Other things in life are fated, you can predict those by reading astrology, Satan has nothing to do with them. Only stupid xians thank "god" or blame Satan for everything good and bad that happens in their lives.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:
*sigh* Yes, many people that first hear about Satanism are like "gimme, gimme", sadly. I've also noticed some here try to put this in a subtle way, like "i'm interested in knowledge but i need money...blah...blah..." or "i am very spiritual but i need help in a street fight..."

There are also a lot of people that seem to be interested in Satanism only for having sex with a succubus or something and have no idea about anything else and become surprised or dissapointed when they hear they have to meditate first. Its because Satanism is not for them, obviously.

Your post is good, but why are you apologizing and thinking that Satan is gonna punish you for your free thought as if he was the xian "god"?I assure you Satan doesn't punish people for having an idea or saying something. He even allows to be questioned actually, remember he's about freedom. If we had a giant spook that controls our life and punishes for every single thing done out of our freedom and free will then it would be xianity with a different name, not Satanism. If someone gets offended by your post he would be an infiltrator, or someone who doesn't belong here anyway because they have no idea what Satanism is about.

"I Thank him for the Air i breath,the food that i eat,the roof over my head,the clothes on my back."

Ok, you're still having some xian mentality. The air is part of the earth, the other things are products of your own effort. You should thank yourself for those. Let's be realistic here, Satan isn't a spook that brings you everything and takes care of your entire life. Nor does he control all the human lives or the entire earth. Many things in life are also the product of your own efforts. And Satan does appreciate it if you admit that you did those by yourself or sees you working for yourself because He helps those who help themselves. Other things in life are fated, you can predict those by reading astrology, Satan has nothing to do with them. Only stupid xians thank "god" or blame Satan for everything good and bad that happens in their lives.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jebjuanita" <jebjuanita@ wrote:

Agreed with daitsun.Satan does take care of us,but some things are the prize of our own effort.Satan is always there for you.You said it well.You just need awareness to "see" his teachings in everyday life.

Awareness - Soul is what we should thank Father for.

What if you have food?Clothing?Anything you want!
But if you don't have awareness and consciousness?
And of course...KNOWLEDGE!

These are the Major things that Father Satan gave us.
These are the things that the enemy does not want us to have.
Hail and Thank Satan whenever you can.I think he likes it,and i am sure that he is to be thanked.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

I completely agree, I know Satan is there for us when we need help, but I also believe it is important to help ourselves as well. I am thankful, but I know what you mean about, I'm not sure how to put it, but 'thanking ourselves' for the money we have and etc. Satan doesn't make my money, me going to work does lol. Plus, it's such a good feeling to know that everything wasn't handed to you, you earned it. 
     I'm just going to stop there cause I'm tired and I feel like if i keep saying what I want to say it's not going ot make much sense lol
Hail Satan!

Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 12:15:21 +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Ask Not What Father Satan can do for Me.!! But What Can I Do For Father.!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jebjuanita" <jebjuanita@ wrote:

Agreed with daitsun.Satan does take care of us,but some things are the prize of our own effort.Satan is always there for you.You said it well.You just need awareness to "see" his teachings in everyday life.

What if you have food?Clothing?Anything you want!

Hail and Thank Satan whenever you can.I think he likes it,and i am sure that he is to be thanked.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!
#ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-2052099812ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-2052099812attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-2052099812 .ygrps-yiv-2052099812ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-2052099812ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969'>Sign up now.

In my opinion, it is perfectly fine to thank satan for the little things. Even if he played a hand in it or not, I mean who knows. I agree with the fact that we are able to handle some things on our own. But it is perfectly fine to thank him for what ever you wanT. It's perfectly fine to thank him for having food and clothesd on your back. Even if you did these things own your own.   Because if we didnt have awareness, knowledge, and consciousness, we problay wouldnt have made it as far as we did.   So, go ahead and thank him for these small things................................ HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Thu, June 3, 2010 8:41:39 AM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Ask Not What Father Satan can do for Me.!! But What Can I Do For Father.!!

I completely agree, I know Satan is there for us when we need help, but I also believe it is important to help ourselves as well. I am thankful, but I know what you mean about, I'm not sure how to put it, but 'thanking ourselves' for the money we have and etc. Satan doesn't make my money, me going to work does lol. Plus, it's such a good feeling to know that everything wasn't handed to you, you earned it. 
     I'm just going to stop there cause I'm tired and I feel like if i keep saying what I want to say it's not going ot make much sense lol
Hail Satan!

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Ask Not What Father Satan can do for Me.!! But What Can I Do For Father.!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "daitsun88" <daitsun88@.. . wrote:

*sigh* Yes, many people that first hear about Satanism are like "gimme, gimme", sadly. I've also noticed some here try to put this in a subtle way, like "i'm interested in knowledge but i need money...blah. ..blah... " or "i am very spiritual but i need help in a street fight..."

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "jebjuanita" <jebjuanita@ wrote:

It is My Sincerest wish that everyone gets to read this message.I have been Dedicated to Father for 2yrs now.and my life Has Changed for the Better.Father has opened my eyes.I have Sat back and read almost every post that has been Published.sometimes i speak.but most of the times i keep my mouth shut.until now.I Have Noticed alot of posts from people asking for something from Father,Most of the things that are asked for Can be Accomplished simply by doing your Meditations and Ritualls and Patience.And I for one Honestly Believe with all of my Heart That Lord Father Satan Lucifer.Lord Father Enki Knows What is going on in everyone's Heart and Mind.Remember He is The Almighty.He Created Us.He is All knowing in Everything.and All Powerful.He Knows what everyone is thinking and He Knows how you feel in your Heart.He knows who is True and who is not.he knows who is real and sincere and who is not.Almost everyday i go to father in prayer and I Always Thank Him For Everything.I Thank him for the Air i breath,the food that i eat,the roof over my head,the clothes on my back.for watching over me and my children.I Thank him for his Undeserved Love.For His Undeserved Kindness.For His Undeserved Guidance and Direction.and For Undeserved Forgiveness. I do ask for things from father.I ask for his Protection.I ask for help and Guidance in my progress in meditation.I Do Not ask for Money,I do not ask for a lover,I do not ask for Strenght in a street fight.I Guess I'm just wondering if everyone knows where their Priorities are.?? I am Not trying to Cause any Fighting or Hurt Feelings here between anyone.and I am Not Accusing anyone of anything.If By sending this message has Offended or Upset My Lord,My God,My King,My Savior,Lord Father Satan Lucifer.Lord Father Enki.Than I am Almost Positive that he will Punish me for what I Have written.But My God,Lord Father Satan Lucifer,Lord Father Enki Knows How i feel in my Heart.He knows that I am Loyal,Faithful, and True To Him.and I am in No way Questioning Anyone's Loyalty or Faith to Father Satan.I Just Hope that people are Grateful and Thankful for what you already Have.Remember he gives and he can also take away.I Apologize to anyone/everyone if you feel that i have Offended you in any way.That was not my Intention.Thank you for your time. Hail Satan.Hail Lucifer.Hail Enki.Hail Mom Lilith.Hail all the Demons and Hail all the Demonesses that worship and serve my Lord and Father Satan Lucifer.Hail All the Gods of Old and Hail All the Goddesses of Old that worship and serve my Lord and Father Satan Lucifer.!!

What if you have food?Clothing? Anything you want!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!
<hr> Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Very well said!

On 6/3/10, Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:
In my opinion, it is perfectly fine to thank satan for the little things.
Even if he played a hand in it or not, I mean who knows.
I agree with the fact that we are able to handle some things on our own. But
it is perfectly fine to thank him for what ever you wanT.
It's perfectly fine to thank him for having food and clothesd on your back.
Even if you did these things own your own.

Because if we didnt have awareness, knowledge, and consciousness, we problay
wouldnt have made it as far as we did.

So, go ahead and thank him for these small
things................................ HAIL SATAN!

Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Ask Not What Father Satan can do for Me.!!
But What Can I Do For Father.!!

I completely agree, I know Satan is there for us when we need help, but I
also believe it is important to help ourselves as well. I am thankful, but I
know what you mean about, I'm not sure how to put it, but 'thanking
ourselves' for the money we have and etc. Satan doesn't make my money, me
going to work does lol. Plus, it's such a good feeling to know that
everything wasn't handed to you, you earned it.
     I'm just going to stop there cause I'm tired and I feel like if i keep
saying what I want to say it's not going ot make much sense lol
Hail Satan!

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Ask Not What Father Satan can do for Me.!! But
What Can I Do For Father.!!

*sigh* Yes, many people that first hear about Satanism are like "gimme,
gimme", sadly. I've also noticed some here try to put this in a subtle
way, like "i'm interested in knowledge but i need money...blah. ..blah...
" or "i am very spiritual but i need help in a street fight..."

There are also a lot of people that seem to be interested in Satanism only
for having sex with a succubus or something and have no idea about
anything else and become surprised or dissapointed when they hear they
have to meditate first. Its because Satanism is not for them, obviously.

Your post is good, but why are you apologizing and thinking that Satan is
gonna punish you for your free thought as if he was the xian "god"?I
assure you Satan doesn't punish people for having an idea or saying
something. He even allows to be questioned actually, remember he's about
freedom. If we had a giant spook that controls our life and punishes for
every single thing done out of our freedom and free will then it would be
xianity with a different name, not Satanism. If someone gets offended by
your post he would be an infiltrator, or someone who doesn't belong here
anyway because they have no idea what Satanism is about.

"I Thank him for the Air i breath,the food that i eat,the roof over my
head,the clothes on my back."

Ok, you're still having some xian mentality. The air is part of the earth,
the other things are products of your own effort. You should thank
yourself for those. Let's be realistic here, Satan isn't a spook that
brings you everything and takes care of your entire life. Nor does he
control all the human lives or the entire earth. Many things in life are
also the product of your own efforts. And Satan does appreciate it if you
admit that you did those by yourself or sees you working for yourself
because He helps those who help themselves. Other things in life are
fated, you can predict those by reading astrology, Satan has nothing to do
with them. Only stupid xians thank "god" or blame Satan for everything
good and bad that happens in their lives.

It is My Sincerest wish that everyone gets to read this message.I have
been Dedicated to Father for 2yrs now.and my life Has Changed for the
Better.Father has opened my eyes.I have Sat back and read almost every
post that has been Published.sometimes i speak.but most of the times i
keep my mouth shut.until now.I Have Noticed alot of posts from people
asking for something from Father,Most of the things that are asked for
Can be Accomplished simply by doing your Meditations and Ritualls and
Patience.And I for one Honestly Believe with all of my Heart That Lord
Father Satan Lucifer.Lord Father Enki Knows What is going on in
everyone's Heart and Mind.Remember He is The Almighty.He Created Us.He
is All knowing in Everything.and All Powerful.He Knows what everyone is
thinking and He Knows how you feel in your Heart.He knows who is True
and who is not.he knows who is real and sincere and who is not.Almost
everyday i go to father in prayer and I Always Thank
Him For Everything.I Thank him for the Air i breath,the food that i eat,the
roof over my head,the clothes on my back.for watching over me and my
children.I Thank him for his Undeserved Love.For His Undeserved Kindness.For
His Undeserved Guidance and Direction.and For Undeserved Forgiveness. I do
ask for things from father.I ask for his Protection.I ask for help and
Guidance in my progress in meditation.I Do Not ask for Money,I do not ask
for a lover,I do not ask for Strenght in a street fight.I Guess I'm just
wondering if everyone knows where their Priorities are.?? I am Not trying to
Cause any Fighting or Hurt Feelings here between anyone.and I am Not
Accusing anyone of anything.If By sending this message has Offended or Upset
My Lord,My God,My King,My Savior,Lord Father Satan Lucifer.Lord Father
Enki.Than I am Almost Positive that he will Punish me for what I Have
written.But My God,Lord Father Satan Lucifer,Lord Father Enki Knows How i
feel in my
Heart.He knows that I am Loyal,Faithful, and True To Him.and I am in No way
Questioning Anyone's Loyalty or Faith to Father Satan.I Just Hope that
people are Grateful and Thankful for what you already Have.Remember he gives
and he can also take away.I Apologize to anyone/everyone if you feel that i
have Offended you in any way.That was not my Intention.Thank you for your
time. Hail Satan.Hail Lucifer.Hail Enki.Hail Mom Lilith.Hail all the Demons
and Hail all the Demonesses that worship and serve my Lord and Father Satan
Lucifer.Hail All the Gods of Old and Hail All the Goddesses of Old that
worship and serve my Lord and Father Satan Lucifer.!!

Agreed with daitsun.Satan does take care of us,but some things are the prize
of our own effort.Satan is always there for you.You said it well.You just
need awareness to "see" his teachings in everyday life.

Hail and Thank Satan whenever you can.I think he likes it,and i am sure that
he is to be thanked.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

<td val[/IMG]I know that he is an awesome father to all of us and he hear our prayers

--- On Thu, 6/3/10, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Ask Not What Father Satan can do for Me.!! But What Can I Do For Father.!!
Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 5:48 PM

Very well said!

On 6/3/10, Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:
In my opinion, it is perfectly fine to thank satan for the little things.
Even if he played a hand in it or not, I mean who knows.
I agree with the fact that we are able to handle some things on our own. But
it is perfectly fine to thank him for what ever you wanT.
It's perfectly fine to thank him for having food and clothesd on your back.
Even if you did these things own your own.

Because if we didnt have awareness, knowledge, and consciousness, we problay
wouldnt have made it as far as we did.

So, go ahead and thank him for these small
things................................ HAIL SATAN!

Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Ask Not What Father Satan can do for Me.!!
But What Can I Do For Father.!!

I completely agree, I know Satan is there for us when we need help, but I
also believe it is important to help ourselves as well. I am thankful, but I
know what you mean about, I'm not sure how to put it, but 'thanking
ourselves' for the money we have and etc. Satan doesn't make my money, me
going to work does lol. Plus, it's such a good feeling to know that
everything wasn't handed to you, you earned it.
     I'm just going to stop there cause I'm tired and I feel like if i keep
saying what I want to say it's not going ot make much sense lol
Hail Satan!

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Ask Not What Father Satan can do for Me.!! But
What Can I Do For Father.!!

*sigh* Yes, many people that first hear about Satanism are like "gimme,
gimme", sadly. I've also noticed some here try to put this in a subtle
way, like "i'm interested in knowledge but i need money...blah. ..blah...
" or "i am very spiritual but i need help in a street fight..."

There are also a lot of people that seem to be interested in Satanism only
for having sex with a succubus or something and have no idea about
anything else and become surprised or dissapointed when they hear they
have to meditate first. Its because Satanism is not for them, obviously.

Your post is good, but why are you apologizing and thinking that Satan is
gonna punish you for your free thought as if he was the xian "god"?I
assure you Satan doesn't punish people for having an idea or saying
something. He even allows to be questioned actually, remember he's about
freedom. If we had a giant spook that controls our life and punishes for
every single thing done out of our freedom and free will then it would be
xianity with a different name, not Satanism. If someone gets offended by
your post he would be an infiltrator, or someone who doesn't belong here
anyway because they have no idea what Satanism is about.

"I Thank him for the Air i breath,the food that i eat,the roof over my
head,the clothes on my back."

Ok, you're still having some xian mentality. The air is part of the earth,
the other things are products of your own effort. You should thank
yourself for those. Let's be realistic here, Satan isn't a spook that
brings you everything and takes care of your entire life. Nor does he
control all the human lives or the entire earth. Many things in life are
also the product of your own efforts. And Satan does appreciate it if you
admit that you did those by yourself or sees you working for yourself
because He helps those who help themselves. Other things in life are
fated, you can predict those by reading astrology, Satan has nothing to do
with them. Only stupid xians thank "god" or blame Satan for everything
good and bad that happens in their lives.

It is My Sincerest wish that everyone gets to read this message.I have
been Dedicated to Father for 2yrs now.and my life Has Changed for the
Better.Father has opened my eyes.I have Sat back and read almost every
post that has been Published.sometimes i speak.but most of the times i
keep my mouth shut.until now.I Have Noticed alot of posts from people
asking for something from Father,Most of the things that are asked for
Can be Accomplished simply by doing your Meditations and Ritualls and
Patience.And I for one Honestly Believe with all of my Heart That Lord
Father Satan Lucifer.Lord Father Enki Knows What is going on in
everyone's Heart and Mind.Remember He is The Almighty.He Created Us.He
is All knowing in Everything.and All Powerful.He Knows what everyone is
thinking and He Knows how you feel in your Heart.He knows who is True
and who is not.he knows who is real and sincere and who is not.Almost
everyday i go to father in prayer and I Always Thank
  Him For Everything.I Thank him for the Air i breath,the food that i eat,the
roof over my head,the clothes on my back.for watching over me and my
children.I Thank him for his Undeserved Love.For His Undeserved Kindness.For
His Undeserved Guidance and Direction.and For Undeserved Forgiveness. I do
ask for things from father.I ask for his Protection.I ask for help and
Guidance in my progress in meditation.I Do Not ask for Money,I do not ask
for a lover,I do not ask for Strenght in a street fight.I Guess I'm just
wondering if everyone knows where their Priorities are.?? I am Not trying to
Cause any Fighting or Hurt Feelings here between anyone.and I am Not
Accusing anyone of anything.If By sending this message has Offended or Upset
My Lord,My God,My King,My Savior,Lord Father Satan Lucifer.Lord Father
Enki.Than I am Almost Positive that he will Punish me for what I Have
written.But My God,Lord Father Satan Lucifer,Lord Father Enki Knows How i
feel in my
  Heart.He knows that I am Loyal,Faithful, and True To Him.and I am in No way
Questioning Anyone's Loyalty or Faith to Father Satan.I Just Hope that
people are Grateful and Thankful for what you already Have.Remember he gives
and he can also take away.I Apologize to anyone/everyone if you feel that i
have Offended you in any way.That was not my Intention.Thank you for your
time. Hail Satan.Hail Lucifer.Hail Enki.Hail Mom Lilith.Hail all the Demons
and Hail all the Demonesses that worship and serve my Lord and Father Satan
Lucifer.Hail All the Gods of Old and Hail All the Goddesses of Old that
worship and serve my Lord and Father Satan Lucifer.!!

Agreed with daitsun.Satan does take care of us,but some things are the prize
of our own effort.Satan is always there for you.You said it well.You just
need awareness to "see" his teachings in everyday life.

Hail and Thank Satan whenever you can.I think he likes it,and i am sure that
he is to be thanked.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
[/TD]

Sure, you can thank him for the slightest thing. But remember you won't get any extra points or anything in return for doing that.

That comes from the xian mentality, in which some people think Satan is gonna get flattered by almost every kind of slavish worship including thanking him for things he didn't do and he's gonna give them free gifts!!Of course they do it expecting something in return, its hypocrisy!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:

In my opinion, it is perfectly fine to thank satan for the little things. Even if he played a hand in it or not, I mean who knows.
I agree with the fact that we are able to handle some things on our own. But it is perfectly fine to thank him for what ever you wanT.
It's perfectly fine to thank him for having food and clothesd on your back. Even if you did these things own your own.

Because if we didnt have awareness, knowledge, and consciousness, we problay wouldnt have made it as far as we did.

So, go ahead and thank him for these small things................................ HAIL SATAN!

Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Ask Not What Father Satan can do for Me.!! But What Can I Do For Father.!!

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "daitsun88" <daitsun88@ . wrote:

*sigh* Yes, many people that first hear about Satanism are like "gimme, gimme", sadly. I've also noticed some here try to put this in a subtle way, like "i'm interested in knowledge but i need money...blah. ..blah... " or "i am very spiritual but i need help in a street fight..."

Him For Everything.I Thank him for the Air i breath,the food that i eat,the roof over my head,the clothes on my back.for watching over me and my children.I Thank him for his Undeserved Love.For His Undeserved Kindness.For His Undeserved Guidance and Direction.and For Undeserved Forgiveness. I do ask for things from father.I ask for his Protection.I ask for help and Guidance in my progress in meditation.I Do Not ask for Money,I do not ask for a lover,I do not ask for Strenght in a street fight.I Guess I'm just wondering if everyone knows where their Priorities are.?? I am Not trying to Cause any Fighting or Hurt Feelings here between anyone.and I am Not Accusing anyone of anything.If By sending this message has Offended or Upset My Lord,My God,My King,My Savior,Lord Father Satan Lucifer.Lord Father Enki.Than I am Almost Positive that he will Punish me for what I Have written.But My God,Lord Father Satan Lucifer,Lord Father Enki Knows How i feel in my
Heart.He knows that I am Loyal,Faithful, and True To Him.and I am in No way Questioning Anyone's Loyalty or Faith to Father Satan.I Just Hope that people are Grateful and Thankful for what you already Have.Remember he gives and he can also take away.I Apologize to anyone/everyone if you feel that i have Offended you in any way.That was not my Intention.Thank you for your time. Hail Satan.Hail Lucifer.Hail Enki.Hail Mom Lilith.Hail all the Demons and Hail all the Demonesses that worship and serve my Lord and Father Satan Lucifer.Hail All the Gods of Old and Hail All the Goddesses of Old that worship and serve my Lord and Father Satan Lucifer.!!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Actually I never seen it as trying to gain points. I think for the most part we do it out of respect and also because some of us just want to. There is no right or no wrong to this!

Sent: Fri, June 4, 2010 10:35:48 PM

Sure, you can thank him for the slightest thing. But remember you won't get any extra points or anything in return for doing that.

That comes from the xian mentality, in which some people think Satan is gonna get flattered by almost every kind of slavish worship including thanking him for things he didn't do and he's gonna give them free gifts!!Of course they do it expecting something in return, its hypocrisy!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:

In my opinion, it is perfectly fine to thank satan for the little things. Even if he played a hand in it or not, I mean who knows.
I agree with the fact that we are able to handle some things on our own. But it is perfectly fine to thank him for what ever you wanT.
It's perfectly fine to thank him for having food and clothesd on your back. Even if you did these things own your own.

Because if we didnt have awareness, knowledge, and consciousness, we problay wouldnt have made it as far as we did.

So, go ahead and thank him for these small things................................ HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "daitsun88" <daitsun88@ . wrote:

Him For Everything.I Thank him for the Air i breath,the food that i eat,the roof over my head,the clothes on my back.for watching over me and my children.I Thank him for his Undeserved Love.For His Undeserved Kindness.For His Undeserved Guidance and Direction.and For Undeserved Forgiveness. I do ask for things from father.I ask for his Protection.I ask for help and Guidance in my progress in meditation.I Do Not ask for Money,I do not ask for a lover,I do not ask for Strenght in a street fight.I Guess I'm just wondering if everyone knows where their Priorities are.?? I am Not trying to Cause any Fighting or Hurt Feelings here between anyone.and I am Not Accusing anyone of anything.If By sending this message has Offended or Upset My Lord,My God,My King,My Savior,Lord Father Satan Lucifer.Lord Father Enki.Than I am Almost Positive that he will Punish me for what I Have written.But My God,Lord Father Satan Lucifer,Lord Father Enki Knows How i feel in my
Heart.He knows that I am Loyal,Faithful, and True To Him.and I am in No way Questioning Anyone's Loyalty or Faith to Father Satan.I Just Hope that people are Grateful and Thankful for what you already Have.Remember he gives and he can also take away.I Apologize to anyone/everyone if you feel that i have Offended you in any way.That was not my Intention.Thank you for your time. Hail Satan.Hail Lucifer.Hail Enki.Hail Mom Lilith.Hail all the Demons and Hail all the Demonesses that worship and serve my Lord and Father Satan Lucifer.Hail All the Gods of Old and Hail All the Goddesses of Old that worship and serve my Lord and Father Satan Lucifer.!!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Giving necessary thanks to Satan is always a wonderful thing, and if you understand what you're giving thanks for, why you're giving thanks, and you are sincere, then it is a very enlightening feeling. I understand your post, and I am not criticizing, but you should definitely recognize your own strengths and abilities and acknowledge yourself first and foremost. Satan's intention for us is total self-empowerment, freedom, godhead... this is why we are given knowledge... to build ourselves, to align our minds and souls. We take the knowledge and do the footwork. We can't rightfully become "gods" ourselves if we worship as slaves and attribute everything in our lives to him. That is certainly NOT what he wants from us.

I give thanks where thanks is rightly due, and when I am not 100% whether something is a result of my own efforts, or if he lent a "helping hand". For instance, I firmly believe that my fiancee & I were lovers in a past life, maybe even more than 1 perhaps. There are MANY reasons for believing this, and she believes it as well. I thank Satan for bringing us back together in this life, because we have been nothing but positive and monumental forces in each others lives and we are constantly progressing, mentally, and spiritually, and physically. I lost my job a few months ago, and I had been pounding the pavement relentlessly searching for work. Knowing that I had been putting in the amount of effort that I had, I did a ritual and asked Father for any assistance he may be able to provide. I thanked him in advance and promised in return to continue doing my part in helping to elevate humanity and myself. The next day my fiancee' got a new job, and through her new job she discovered a lead from a partner company that was desperately in need of 1 more person to fill a position. I of course wasted no time and applied, and naturally I filled that position. Given the circumstances as to how all of that happened, I could have easily given myself the credit and praise, and in a way I did, but I did also give a tremendous thanks to Satan for this. This was a major corporation that hired me, and me having long black hair & goatee and the Baphomet taking up my entire arm, and STILL getting hired...  I thought that said something. lol. They said that I was "one of the most impressive people they have ever interviewed" and they couldn't wait to "see me shine". This brings me to my next point...  I believe that is referred to as "character", which is a useful attribute to any and all Satanists when trying to succeed, gain trust, or open minds. Whenever I am feeling lazy, or questioning myself, or seeking any kind of answer, I immediately think about everything I have learned as a Satanist, and 2 key words always pop in my head: KNOWLEDGE and STRENGTH. The practical application of these 2 words builds character. I do give Satan thanks for giving me knowledge that I need in order to build strength and progress. I thank him for the opportunity he presented for me to become the man I am today. I have the ability to lead by example, and it is through hard work and study. I give myself the praise when I accomplish goals I set for myself.

Wow...  I just totally went off a tangent...  umm... yeah...  I suppose anyone reading this gets my point for the most part, right? lol.

HAIL SATAN!!!

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 2:30 PM, jebjuanita <jebjuanita@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back