Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

[ASK]Man Claiming to be Amen-Ra/Marduk. Opinion please!!

maiandria

Brothers and Sisters in Satan,

I found an article about this person. The researcher who set up the website concluded that he is real and not crazy. What is your opinion about this. Please check the link and read the WHOLE WEBSITE to get an understanding of the whole deal.

When he mentioned that he "has the power to destroy earth", I immediately feel upset. Earth belongs to Father Enki. This guy claims that he is Marduk Amen Ra and he also claim to be Azazel and Lucifer. He said that he has the triple helix DNA of the gods and he's already been tested by the Thule Organization.

Let's discuss about this matter. The whole vibe I get about this guy is quite mixed up.

Here's an excerpt from the website :

"Supriem Rockefeller goes under a variety of names and Amen is one of them. This has been verified by different sources and even by Supriem himself, as we shall see later on in this article. I happen to have a copy of one of his personal emails to his "prophet", Michael Prescott, where Mr. Rockefeller refers to himself as Amen in addition to other names like Marduk Ra, Amen Ra, YHWH, Samech, Moloch, Azazel, Lucifer, the Supreme Deity, God of Victory and Son of the Creator, G-D. I know that this sounds like lunacy, but bear with me and read on. This guy is not crazy…"

Here's an excerpt from his email :

Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 18:42:59 -0600
To: Michael N Prescott
Subject: Re: "Buy Sell"

Forward this to them-

As you may know, the Vatican has been hiding the truth from the public about the Messiah. They have implanted into the public's mind that Jesus was the Messiah, which they know not to be true. The word Vatican means `House of the Serpent' which the Pope even has the Serpent on his chest plate and he carries the Sun staff, the symbol of Marduk Ra.

I was Marduk Ra but became Amen Ra once I was sentenced into exile. Amen just means `The Hidden One'.

They pledge their allegiance to me by placing the obelisk in St Peters Court inside the Sun Circle surrounded by the Celestial Cross.

The German order called `Thule Orden' and `Vril Society' know who I am, n fact, they found me after they had access to the Vatican's vault and read about me. The text form [sic] 2026 BC said `In the Second Coming, he will call himself `Supriem' and come from the west'. No matter how you spell Supriem or Supreme, it is still SPRM. They even saw drawings that looked exactly like me.

They told me that they knew I was Lucifer, the Son of G-D, leader of the 12 Elohim and keepers of the D12 Stargate. Marduk Ra was just one of my names, I am the same life force as YHWH, Samech, Moloch, Azazel, Lucifer and the Supreme Deity.

It is time for my rule again, thus those who are against it will perish. In fact I have the ability to end Earth as a planet if I see fit. The time is around the corner for my rule, Heil Imperium!!

The Thule wanted to test my DNA, so I allowed them because I knew they were important to my alliance. They found that I do carry the Triple Helix Blue Blood of the Elohim. In fact, I have more than one DNA sequence.

They knew that my several thousand year exile ends in 2009 (according to the 12/60 frequency in which I was sentenced, not the 13/20 frequency).

I have more than one DNA sequence because I am born of both Elders and Ancients (Serpent or Reptilian). I was given the DNA sequence of the REAL Trinity - Baal, Astarte, Tammuz - all into `One Male' - Lucifer - The True Messiah."

To read more...go here :
Source :
http://wespenre.wordpress.com/2009/03/1 ... en-part-1/

Warning : Long article, 5 pages. Please take time to read this thoroughly. The researcher warned that this material might not stay long on the website.

Hail Enki,

MAIANDRIA

If that guy has that much money, he can totally just pay people to fake stuff and fill the page with articles about things most people dont even know about so that they can think of it.
They say they tested his DNA and that it has a triple helix..
Yeah right, They say my blood is pure fire and I can totally implode the universe if I wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

Come on, this guy looks like a tard and we even see his girlfriend.
If he was THAT powerful, why need money, why need to wait?
I can't take this seriously, I can't even read the whole thing because the website, the photos, the names.. EVERYTHING screams "I AM A TARD"..

Thats my opinion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maiandria" <maiandria@... wrote:

I found an article about this person. The researcher who set up the website concluded that he is real and not crazy. What is your opinion about this. Please check the link and read the WHOLE WEBSITE to get an understanding of the whole deal.

When he mentioned that he "has the power to destroy earth", I immediately feel upset. Earth belongs to Father Enki. This guy claims that he is Marduk Amen Ra and he also claim to be Azazel and Lucifer. He said that he has the triple helix DNA of the gods and he's already been tested by the Thule Organization.

Let's discuss about this matter. The whole vibe I get about this guy is quite mixed up.

"Supriem Rockefeller goes under a variety of names and Amen is one of them. This has been verified by different sources and even by Supriem himself, as we shall see later on in this article. I happen to have a copy of one of his personal emails to his "prophet", Michael Prescott, where Mr. Rockefeller refers to himself as Amen in addition to other names like Marduk Ra, Amen Ra, YHWH, Samech, Moloch, Azazel, Lucifer, the Supreme Deity, God of Victory and Son of the Creator, G-D. I know that this sounds like lunacy, but bear with me and read on. This guy is not crazy…"

Forward this to them-

As you may know, the Vatican has been hiding the truth from the public about the Messiah. They have implanted into the public's mind that Jesus was the Messiah, which they know not to be true. The word Vatican means `House of the Serpent' which the Pope even has the Serpent on his chest plate and he carries the Sun staff, the symbol of Marduk Ra.

I was Marduk Ra but became Amen Ra once I was sentenced into exile. Amen just means `The Hidden One'.

They pledge their allegiance to me by placing the obelisk in St Peters Court inside the Sun Circle surrounded by the Celestial Cross.

The German order called `Thule Orden' and `Vril Society' know who I am, n fact, they found me after they had access to the Vatican's vault and read about me. The text form [sic] 2026 BC said `In the Second Coming, he will call himself `Supriem' and come from the west'. No matter how you spell Supriem or Supreme, it is still SPRM. They even saw drawings that looked exactly like me.

They told me that they knew I was Lucifer, the Son of G-D, leader of the 12 Elohim and keepers of the D12 Stargate. Marduk Ra was just one of my names, I am the same life force as YHWH, Samech, Moloch, Azazel, Lucifer and the Supreme Deity.

It is time for my rule again, thus those who are against it will perish. In fact I have the ability to end Earth as a planet if I see fit. The time is around the corner for my rule, Heil Imperium!!

The Thule wanted to test my DNA, so I allowed them because I knew they were important to my alliance. They found that I do carry the Triple Helix Blue Blood of the Elohim. In fact, I have more than one DNA sequence.

They knew that my several thousand year exile ends in 2009 (according to the 12/60 frequency in which I was sentenced, not the 13/20 frequency).

I have more than one DNA sequence because I am born of both Elders and Ancients (Serpent or Reptilian). I was given the DNA sequence of the REAL Trinity - Baal, Astarte, Tammuz - all into `One Male' - Lucifer - The True Messiah."

To read more...go here :
Source :

Warning : Long article, 5 pages. Please take time to read this thoroughly. The researcher warned that this material might not stay long on the website.

Hail Enki,

MAIANDRIA

This sounds like some serious kike work here.   First, who ever this person is he claims that he is connected with the Illuminati, which is a jewish-run group! he claims that it is him who controls all of the banking, the media and so on and so forth, and it is the jews who control all of that. He is also connected with Freemasonry which is now run by jews!   Another thing to note is that they never say the name "Satan", and instead constantly refer to "Lucifer", which again points towards a possibilty that they are jews. As High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said, jews never say "Satan" as they are afraid of it.   They also use jew names, such as the name of that filthy xian "god", and he even claims that he is the xian "god". They actually believe in the existence of the xian "god", or at least they profess to.   They claim to be "the anti-christ", again, another jewish concept!   And, he said he was reptillian??? Yet more jewish elements!!!   I went onto a blog or something talking about the people involved in this whole thing, and there were photographs of people who were clearly jewish!   I definitely dont trust this, And this person is NOT Amon Ra, Azazel or Lucifer!!!   Hail Lord Satan!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 5:10:25 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] [ASK]Man Claiming to be Amen-Ra/Marduk. Opinion please!!

Forward this to them-

To read more...go here :
Source :
http://wespenre. wordpress. com/2009/ 03/17/priesthood -of-amen- part-1/

Hail Enki,

MAIANDRIA

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maiandria" <maiandria@... wrote:

Forward this to them-

To read more...go here :
Source :

Hail Enki,

MAIANDRIA
I don't know... but a late friend of mine once gave me some sound advice. She said 'don't believe everything you hear and less of what you see.' If it sounds like a bunch of bullshit then it probably is.
Take care and stay sane. Think for yourself.
Gary

Lucifer, Azazel and Marduk are three completely different Gods. That right there debunks this jewish lunatic. If this really was the God Marduk (which it is not because why would a God not know that Lucifer and Azazel are different? Especially since the three are related) then why would he threaten the Planet Earth? His Father Enki "Lord of the Earth" is the Supreme God and Ruler of All.

These nut-bars are everywhere and out to deceive the ignorant and prey upon their fears. They just want to be worshiped since they know that they will NEVER be Gods of any kind. Hell they are even a poor excuse of human beings. SATAN doesn't need them on HIS Planet.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragongnosis" <dragongnosis@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maiandria" <maiandria@ wrote:

Forward this to them-

To read more...go here :
Source :

Hail Enki,

MAIANDRIA

I don't know... but a late friend of mine once gave me some sound advice. She said 'don't believe everything you hear and less of what you see.' If it sounds like a bunch of bullshit then it probably is.
Gary

Forward this to them-

To read more...go here :
Source :

Hail Enki,

MAIANDRIA
He has a $100,000 iphone encrusted with diamonds. That's a serious dick move to begin with.

He's a rockerfeller heir. He has more money than most of us have ever seen. He has a mansion. He's more than likely done more drugs than any man who has ever lived. Heavy amounts of acid and coke will no doubt convince him that he is Lucifer and all those other things he claims to be.

The reason he will know a lot of that RFID chip stuff and the plans for the new world order is because his dad, along with many others, are the people in charge of the plan in the first place.

It all stinks of rich kid bullshit to me.

Note the "G-D". Just another kike spewing typical kike bullshit.

HS/88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anton" <dr_kickass_uk@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maiandria" <maiandria@ wrote:

Forward this to them-

To read more...go here :
Source :

Hail Enki,

MAIANDRIA

He has a $100,000 iphone encrusted with diamonds. That's a serious dick move to begin with.

He's a rockerfeller heir. He has more money than most of us have ever seen. He has a mansion. He's more than likely done more drugs than any man who has ever lived. Heavy amounts of acid and coke will no doubt convince him that he is Lucifer and all those other things he claims to be.

The reason he will know a lot of that RFID chip stuff and the plans for the new world order is because his dad, along with many others, are the people in charge of the plan in the first place.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magister.willard" <magister.willard@... wrote:
Note the "G-D". Just another kike spewing typical kike bullshit.

HS/88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anton" <dr_kickass_uk@ wrote:

Forward this to them-

To read more...go here :
Source :

Hail Enki,

MAIANDRIA

No sweat
Living the kind of life HE does (All the money in the
world, nice tarts , power , a cool mansion ,& prople who believe in him)I don t thik The destruction of the earth
will soon be on his agenda
AVE SATANAS

also, if he has a triple helix dna, he would look NOTHING like a human. take an ape for example, similar features to a human, their dna is 90 some percent identical to ours. the rest of the life on this planet, is also very similar to ours, i remember this from science class in high school. i dont have time to do the research for you now, as i am on public computers and only have an hour to read all my mail.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragongnosis" <dragongnosis@... wrote:

Forward this to them-

To read more...go here :
Source :

Hail Enki,

MAIANDRIA

Gary

<td val[/IMG]
The lack of understanding shows. Perhaps this person (Supriem) is under some powerful substance influence and this is the result.
When he threatened to destroy Earth, I immediately lose respect. That's a clear sign. This Father is Enki's planet!!

Dark Blessings,

MAIA

<em>"Test always your strength, for therein lies success."</em>[/B][/TD]
Get your new Email address!
Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

<td val[/IMG]lol. pwnd.
abusing any meds or alcohol? how old are you? 13. get a life, kid.
Hail Satan
-Taylor

--- On Sun, 3/29/09, Maia <maiandria@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: [ASK]Man Claiming to be Amen-Ra/Marduk. Opinion please!!
Date: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 2:14 PM

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]
The lack of understanding shows. Perhaps this person (Supriem) is under some powerful substance influence and this is the result.
When he threatened to destroy Earth, I immediately lose respect. That's a clear sign. This Father is Enki's planet!!

Dark Blessings,

MAIA

[/TD]

I agree with you Maia, drugs of all types can be used to create your own world within this one. If this guy is not insane in one form or another he must be useing something to create this lie for himself. It's sad really.   

Sent from my itouch
On Mar 30, 2009, at 12:00 AM, Taylor ---------- <behemothx666@... wrote:
<td val[/IMG]lol. pwnd.
abusing any meds or alcohol? how old are you? 13. get a life, kid.
Hail Satan
-Taylor

--- On Sun, 3/29/09, Maia <maiandria@yahoo. com wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: [ASK]Man Claiming to be Amen-Ra/Marduk. Opinion please!!
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]

Dark Blessings,

MAIA

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Hail Satan!!!!!!!!

<td vAl[/IMG]

Dark Blessings,

MAIA

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Gabriel Sunram <enki_melektaus@... wrote:
Hail Satan!!!!!!!!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Dark Blessings,

MAIA

"Test always your strength, for therein lies success."

i say we kill him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back