Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask All Questions Here! New members

I've been curious for a while about this and wanted to get y'all's take on the matter:

How do we feel about "other" "Satanists?"

How do we feel about Theosophy and/or NAM/New Age, specifically those pockets and/or offshoots who claim that Satan / Lucifer / Sanat Kumara is god?

They all are corrupted in some form. The "church of satan" does not even believe that Satan exists, and it is just a jewish communist political organization.

All of those other groups are either jews trying to steal people's money making people pay hundreds of thousands of dollars and not even receiving one piece of valid or true information. Or they are atheists, confused christians, jews iinstructing people to chant literal jewish kabalistic death curses into themselves and destroy themselves, or fed honeypots trying to instigate crimes. There is not one of those groups that is valid.

Spiritual Satanism is the true origin of all of Humanity. And you will see this is the only group that gives any valid or useful spiritual information. The Meditations page on Joy of Satan gives more spiritual knowledge than all other groups on Earth combined. And it is actual practical things for you to directly experience, directly feel that they are working, and directly work to improve and advance yourself in all ways.

Do any of the Gods' rituals and see what you feel. Joy of Satan has given back to humanity the ability for direct connection between any human and the Gods, which you can try and feel for yourself.

All of those other groups have given either absolutely nothing, or some of them have given a poison pill by labeling a death curse against yourself as some kind of blessing. And there are many people who have been destroyed both physically and mentally by trusting those lying jews.

Yo. I'm Kami. I decided to register. I have over 10,000 PDFs if anyone likes free books.

I am at introductions.
I have been studying Greek under Ammon Hillman lately.
I've learned quite a lot about, what i see, an echo of history.

I've been curious for a while about this and wanted to get y'all's take on the matter:

How do we feel about "other" "Satanists?"

How do we feel about Theosophy and/or NAM/New Age, specifically those pockets and/or offshoots who claim that Satan / Lucifer / Sanat Kumara is god?
Those were created just for distract and deviate from the real Satanism, Spiritual Satanism.
Check this one: Fake Satanism

Peace be upon you, I have many questions, but if you could answer the most important question, the first question, why did God create Satan and how did He create us in short, the second question, is Lucifer the creator god or is Satan the creator? Is he the creator god and is he capable of everything? The third question, why did Lucifer not eliminate religions because they spread hypocrisy, discord and lies? When I see Islamic and Christian clerics lying and deceiving and I cannot say anything because they kill me, I get very angry and this makes me doubt that there is no god who created the universe and rules with all power, the fourth and most important question, if you could answer this question, now I do not have money to even buy food and I do not have a place that allows me to practice rituals and worship Satan comfortably and completely. How do I get money quickly and without buying something like the Satanic rosary? Thank you

Peace be upon you, I have many questions, but if you could answer the most important question, the first question, why did God create Satan and how did He create us in short, the second question, is Lucifer the creator god or is Satan the creator? Is he the creator god and is he capable of everything? The third question, why did Lucifer not eliminate religions because they spread hypocrisy, discord and lies? When I see Islamic and Christian clerics lying and deceiving and I cannot say anything because they kill me, I get very angry and this makes me doubt that there is no god who created the universe and rules with all power, the fourth and most important question, if you could answer this question, now I do not have money to even buy food and I do not have a place that allows me to practice rituals and worship Satan comfortably and completely. How do I get money quickly and without buying something like the Satanic rosary? Thank you
Our Universe has, to a degree, always existed.
Existence has a "source" of sort, that Abrahamic religion has turned into a monotheistic God. This "God" does not exist.

Satan "created" our souls by modifying the DNA of a hominid species on Earth. He is our Creator and spiritual Father. He didn't make the Universe, no God did. They *represent* eternal forces, but are all physical, living beings.

Read our sites. https://satanisgod.org/HOME.html
It will give you more perspective.

Satan is God the Creator, the God of the Gentiles (non-Jews). Another name for him is Lucifer (Lucifer is Satan). In Spiritual Satanism you don't necessarily need ritual objects/tools. Here you work more with your mind and soul. For the dedication ritual, you can do it in the astral: Dedication

Our Universe has, to a degree, always existed.
Existence has a "source" of sort, that Abrahamic religion has turned into a monotheistic God. This "God" does not exist.

Satan "created" our souls by modifying the DNA of a hominid species on Earth. He is our Creator and spiritual Father. He didn't make the Universe, no God did. They *represent* eternal forces, but are all physical, living beings.

Read our sites. https://satanisgod.org/HOME.html
It will give you more perspective.
Thank you, I have a question, do I have to do Ghafran first, and how do I get the money so I can rest and perform better

Thank you, I have a question, do I have to do Ghafran first, and how do I get the money so I can rest and perform better

Without stealing from others, there is no way to get money without providing some kind of value to others. Value that they are willing to pay for.
What is value? It's anything that makes others save money, earn more money, or makes their existence more comfortable.

Sono satanista da 6 lunghi anni, mi sono dedicada da giovanissima, ma purtroppo sono caduta in false veritá e falsi gruppi. Recentemente da quando mi sono avvicinata a JoS ho avuto anche un esperienza nel sonno piu diretta... mi chiedo come faccio a recuperare il tempo e a creare un vero rapporto con Satana? grazie mille a tutti.🥰

I read that grey is a bad color. Why is the forum's background of grey color?
You can go in preferences on your account and change to a light color mode.

Magical effects of colored energy are only meaningful when used in a magical context in a working with energy. Just simply looking at any item that has that color does not give the same effects. There is nothing wrong with grey items, and I like to wear grey clothes. There is nothing wrong with this.

Sono satanista da 6 lunghi anni, mi sono dedicada da giovanissima, ma purtroppo sono caduta in false veritá e falsi gruppi. Recentemente da quando mi sono avvicinata a JoS ho avuto anche un esperienza nel sonno piu diretta... mi chiedo come faccio a recuperare il tempo e a creare un vero rapporto con Satana? grazie mille a tutti.🥰
Ciao, una domanda la dedizione, il rituale di dedica l'ho hai fatto nel sito di JoS o altrove? Se no, e bene che tu lo faccia(li), se si allora e fatto(si fa una volta), poi ti consiglio di studiare il sito JoS, la sezione di Padre Satana ect. E per ultimo puoi meditare su Satana per piu connesione, un'ultuma cosa se vuoi fare domende in lingua Italiana e meglio farle nel forum Italiono. Io ti ho messo i link in inglese ma se non capisci bene l'inglese clicca sopra a sinistra del sito di JoS e cambia in Italiano.

Why is the music for the ritual scene in Eyes Wide Shut read backwards?
Hello. That music is actually a reversed Romanian orthodox liturgy sort of music, a "prayer" to the xian thoughtform but with an instrumental added to it. This could have been deliberate to mock christianity as that scene seems to be a sort of ""freemasonic satanic ritual"", "satanic" in the sense of how the outside world perceives Satanism, which is the false and slanderous image that christians and muslims have projected and invented about real Satanism.

How do I direct energies into the ring for fame and protection????
Hello. Do you mean the Shenu ring from the Gods rituals or which ring you mean exactly?

I had a very unique and touching dream. A book was open in front of me, levitating in the air. In the book, many chants were written using letters I had never seen before, and I couldn't decipher them.
Someone was standing beside me, chanting them in the most beautiful voice I had ever heard. Each chant lasted between 5 and 10 seconds. The voice wasn't feminine nor masculine - it was smooth, with no jarring or rumbles. Amplitude and frequency changes were very controlled, primarily consisting of medium to high frequencies with consistent power. The voice was piercing yet comforting. Like a hot knife through butter. Some chants had tones of very high frequency, close to the ultrasonic range. There were no jumps from one tone to another, that's how smooth the frequency transitions were. So smooth I couldn't tell when one tone ended and another started.
After waking up I tried to listen to various singers attempting falsetto, none could even come close to this voice.
The chants, which I can still recall, are just sublime and deeply touching. They bring me to tears each time I think of them.
The chants themselves were neutral, not aiming to convey any specific emotion. They seemed to be an attempt to reconnect me to something profound, or simply showcase the incredible beauty of the voice itself.
The voice is without a doubt otherworldly, far beyond anything that a human could replicate. If I could to somehow reproduce it, I believe it would move everyone to tears.

Could it be my... guardian demon? Could it be Paimon?

I had a very unique and touching dream. A book was open in front of me, levitating in the air. In the book, many chants were written using letters I had never seen before, and I couldn't decipher them.
Someone was standing beside me, chanting them in the most beautiful voice I had ever heard. Each chant lasted between 5 and 10 seconds. The voice wasn't feminine nor masculine - it was smooth, with no jarring or rumbles. Amplitude and frequency changes were very controlled, primarily consisting of medium to high frequencies with consistent power. The voice was piercing yet comforting. Like a hot knife through butter. Some chants had tones of very high frequency, close to the ultrasonic range. There were no jumps from one tone to another, that's how smooth the frequency transitions were. So smooth I couldn't tell when one tone ended and another started.
After waking up I tried to listen to various singers attempting falsetto, none could even come close to this voice.
The chants, which I can still recall, are just sublime and deeply touching. They bring me to tears each time I think of them.
The chants themselves were neutral, not aiming to convey any specific emotion. They seemed to be an attempt to reconnect me to something profound, or simply showcase the incredible beauty of the voice itself.
The voice is without a doubt otherworldly, far beyond anything that a human could replicate. If I could to somehow reproduce it, I believe it would move everyone to tears.

Could it be my... guardian demon? Could it be Paimon?

Do you remember how the letters looked like approximately? https://worldswritingsystems.org/

Do you remember how the letters looked like approximately? https://worldswritingsystems.org/

I can't pinpoint it to one.
I made a list of possibilities in no particular order :
- Phoenician
- Cypriot syllabary
- Greek
- Lycian
- Paleohispanic
- Sidetic
- Carian
- Runic
- Gothic
- Old hungarian
- Brahmi

The script was read from left to right. There was a violet glow behind the letters as they were chanted.
A chant I distinctly remember used the german sounding Ü in a very delicate way, amplitude modulated to produce an effect of coming and going of about 5 Hz. In addition the Ü was amplitude modulated at about 300 Hz giving it a melodic tone. As for the frequency, I think it was mostly around 700 Hz with quick short bursts to 3000 Hz, without any noticeable jumps between the frequencies.
Like a bird, but slow, controlled, smooth, no jarring.

Fin
Hello. That music is actually a reversed Romanian orthodox liturgy sort of music, a "prayer" to the xian thoughtform but with an instrumental added to it. This could have been deliberate to mock christianity as that scene seems to be a sort of ""freemasonic satanic ritual"", "satanic" in the sense of how the outside world perceives Satanism, which is the false and slanderous image that christians and muslims have projected and invented about real Satanism.

Hello. Do you mean the Shenu ring from the Gods rituals or which ring you mean exactly?
Finger Ring.

Any symptoms to be aware of in relation to third-eye opening and/or kundalini awakening?

The internet is full of warnings about “symptoms,” “syndromes,” and “sicknesses.” And stories of “psychic and/or spiritual crises and emergencies,” and “dark nights of the soul,” and “deaths of the ego,” and such.

Any symptoms to be aware of in relation to third-eye opening and/or kundalini awakening?

The internet is full of warnings about “symptoms,” “syndromes,” and “sicknesses.” And stories of “psychic and/or spiritual crises and emergencies,” and “dark nights of the soul,” and “deaths of the ego,” and such.
Just follow the instructions on www.Joyofsatan.org . If you feel like something is too much, then slow down until you are adapted to doing more.

The internet is full of jews trying to scare people away from the truth, and also people who don't know the truth so they make up strange stories.

I found some similarities to "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" :
and Tuvan throat singing :
But they still lack the control, smoothness, super high pitch notes of the voice and comforting melody of the chants that I heard.

Why is Yaum used for the 6th chakra isnt Yaum the Bija mantra for air? Why would the sixth chakra need the Bija mantra for air instead of Haum the Bija mantra for Ether?

Am I wrong about these mantras mean?

How do I direct energies into the ring for fame and protection????
If you want to be famous there is a lot of time, energy and work that has to be invested in that. It depends what you also want to do in order to become "famous" (music, politics, arts, sports etc).

The PDF HP Hooded Cobra has sent you was fully intentional. Before anything else you must be able to master basic meditations and consistently build your way up. It will take years but there is no shortcut to it. You need to study the Joy of Satan website in-depth and understand that meditation and advancement is as constructive as any other skill. You start from the very bottom, learn, practice and advance. Only then you can attempt to do workings to "attract" or "build" fame towards yourself.

Can pendulums work even if the person is not touching it?
I assume you mean holding it upside down.

Well, it will probably move but I'm not quite sure of your intent. You just want to move it around pointlessly and purposely or You wish to use it in divinely and gain some answers?

If you wish answers then holding it yourself would be best although this takes practice and nothing is mastered in one day.

You got to be Goku super sayajin 3 to actually hit a few answers from the first attempts but always remember, practice makes it perfect.

Wish you luck and looking foward to see you soon spinning that pendulum like a yoyo.

Can pendulums work even if the person is not touching it?

Depends on what you want. If you want to communicate with a divine, than it will work. But if you don't feel the divine's presence, than it's likely you are not talking to them.
If you want your own soul to answer yourself, you have to hold and connect to the pendulum.

Overall, pendulums and other such tools can be misleading and inaccurate for newbies. Use them with caution or just don't use them yet.

Will an experienced SS foretell the lotto jackpot numbers & win it?
There are other avenues than outright foretelling the right numbers, but yes, this is within the realm of possibilities for those skilled enough in certain ways.

There are other avenues than outright foretelling the right numbers, but yes, this is within the realm of possibilities for those skilled enough in certain ways.
Thank you.

Have skilled SS thought of forming a coven to get money from this avenue (or other avenues)?

Or even a single skilled SS to do it?

I assume it’s been thought about before. But I’m not certain if it’s been done already, or in the process of being done right now. And if it hasn’t been done already; I wonder if theres anything I can do to assist the skilled SS in making it happen.

Thank you.

Have skilled SS thought of forming a coven to get money from this avenue (or other avenues)?

Or even a single skilled SS to do it?

I assume it’s been thought about before. But I’m not certain if it’s been done already, or in the process of being done right now. And if it hasn’t been done already; I wonder if theres anything I can do to assist the skilled SS in making it happen.
Joy of Satan is a coven, the largest one, and we have done multiple group rituals over the years, including for financial blessings. I do not know what smaller private covens have done as it is a private matter, and even if I did know it is not for me to share publicly.

In this case what you can do is to have a spiritual routine, and eventually take part in spiritual warfare and group rituals.

Hello, I'm new here. Any tips for getting started? I'm currently reading joyofsatan.org but any advice is appreciated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back