Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask All Questions Here! New members

for me the sun does feel a lot more local - i.e smaller and closer

i am practicing with the sun most mornings and evenings, and having observed the sun a lot, and how the rays travel to earth, if feels closer and smaller, as if it is not that much larger, or further, away from earth than the moon

there is this model, which i find interesting

https://www.britannica.com/science/Tychonic-system

some old art depicts this model also if you search for Tychonic

satnam <3

Henu the Great said:
lightwhisper said:
What brought me to JOS is actually the flat Earth theory. Once I found out that our Earth is actually enclosed in a dome (the Jews show us this in the Hunger Games) and not just a monkey floating on a ball, this got me thinking we might have a creator. This is probably the main reason why flat Earth is so attacked.
The curvature of earth is easily observable from a high vantage point. That is how easy it is to disprove flat earth theory.

I've been having trouble with my studies for months now, how do I get through my studies better?

Hello everyone, may Satan be with you all, I want to start doing the HP 40 day program, can you tell me how I can learn about:

Aura Cleaning

Aura of Protection

Chakras Openings

Chakras Spinning and Breathing exercises

And the pdfs of: Hatha yoga routine and kundaline routine are expired

Sorry for the english, I live in Brazil

Hail Satan.

Clayface said:
I've been having trouble with my studies for months now, how do I get through my studies better?

As much as you can do a Runic working or ask a Demon that governs over that area, I advise that you first deal with your willpower and concentration.

lightwhisper said:
*He hates semen retention and thinks we should carelessly get off all the time

Semen retention is dangerous BS. He's right about that. Repressing sexuality is not a part of Satanism. About all the other things he's totally wrong, though.

lightwhisper said:
What brought me to JOS is actually the flat Earth theory. Once I found out that our Earth is actually enclosed in a dome (the Jews show us this in the Hunger Games) and not just a monkey floating on a ball, this got me thinking we might have a creator. This is probably the main reason why flat Earth is so attacked.

A flat earth with a dome is not a Satanic but a biblical concept. This is exactly how the earth is depicted in the Jewish bible. The earth is a sphere, this was well-known even by the Ancient Greeks. The flat earth theory has nothing to do with a creator. Even that concept isn't Satanic, because Satan didn't create the earth or the universe, but only genetically engineered humanity. He's an advanced extraterrestrial being, not a spook in the sky like Yahweh and he lives in a planet in another solar system. The JoS mentions all this stuff. In the flat earth model, the earth is the center of the universe and other living planets with living beings in them can't exist. So, it's not compatible with Satanism. We know all sorts of extraterrestrial beings are real.

Hi satanic family,

Im wondering is the circus , clowns etc. all somehow to do with the Jews? Or that particularly dimension/ frequency ?

I’m guessing anything without style beauty practicality is not pagan?

I need some advice. During visualization exercises like Trancing , when visualizing that ladder, it goes well until a point when I involuntarily see or feel how I'm pushed up the ladder, in any way, the exact opposite of what I'm supposed to be doing, in a compulsory repetitive manner, like sick mental sado masochism. Does this go away on its own?

Clayface said:
[/quote

Use the energies of Mercury, Mannaz, Kenaz, and the color yellow to help intellectually. You can simply work on your solar chakra for the will to study. You can use Nauthiz for the more Saturnian qualities to study like discipline.

For Satanic studies:
Reading a sermon a day only takes a few minutes, don't over extend yourself by trying to read everything at one. Right before bed go and find one you are interested in and take the 5-15 minutes it takes to read it.

yes, in the flat earth model, the star constellations are supposed to be set in the dome firmament

is semen retention really dangerous? i thought i a lot Indian and Daoist tantric practices teach this? i.e to raise the sexual energy upwards, and to orgasm, but retain the semen

lightofdawn666 said:
lightwhisper said:
*He hates semen retention and thinks we should carelessly get off all the time

Semen retention is dangerous BS. He's right about that. Repressing sexuality is not a part of Satanism. About all the other things he's totally wrong, though.

lightwhisper said:

A flat earth with a dome is not a Satanic but a biblical concept. This is exactly how the earth is depicted in the Jewish bible. The earth is a sphere, this was well-known even by the Ancient Greeks. The flat earth theory has nothing to do with a creator. Even that concept isn't Satanic, because Satan didn't create the earth or the universe, but only genetically engineered humanity. He's an advanced extraterrestrial being, not a spook in the sky like Yahweh and he lives in a planet in another solar system. The JoS mentions all this stuff. In the flat earth model, the earth is the center of the universe and other living planets with living beings in them can't exist. So, it's not compatible with Satanism. We know all sorts of extraterrestrial beings are real.

I find that starting the day with aura cleaning, empowerment, and mediations really helps, as i think the enemy tries, and sometimes succeeds at implanting negative programs in our auras as we sleep.

To shift this negative energy and get straight into positive action, I actually wake myself up and on to my yoga mat with breath-of-fire.

Maybe other people do this also?

1 (3 x 40 fire breaths) - sunrise gazing, or imaginging the sun - aura cleaning - imgaging chrwith Surya -
2-

Clayface said:

i wondered if there is any info on the site that explains the layout of the Kaballah tree of life, i.e. why the spheres are laid out the way that they are?

Satanama <3

Queen of the Stars said:
i wondered if there is any info on the site that explains the layout of the Kaballah tree of life, i.e. why the spheres are laid out the way that they are?

Satanama <3

This is a diagram of the chakras and structure of the jewish soul. Our non-jewish souls are an absolutely different structure, different shape, and with different chakras and different chakra locations. Information of the structure of their soul is no help for us because it is not anything similar to us.

This is a real newb question:
How do I start a new topic?

Im searching everywhere but I can't find how to do it.
Thanks

Queen of the Stars said:
I find that starting the day with aura cleaning, empowerment, and mediations really helps, as i think the enemy tries, and sometimes succeeds at implanting negative programs in our auras as we sleep.

To shift this negative energy and get straight into positive action, I actually wake myself up and on to my yoga mat with breath-of-fire.

Maybe other people do this also?

1 (3 x 40 fire breaths) - sunrise gazing, or imaginging the sun - aura cleaning - imgaging chrwith Surya -
2-

Clayface said:

I start and end my day with AC, AoP and VM, and I do my meditation routine, FRTR and Ritual Schedule during the day

Thanks for your insight

but wasn't masonry teachings taken over by jews?

the two pillars feature in early masonry teachings don't they? and sirius was important to the original masons

Satnama <3

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Queen of the Stars said:

Satanama <3

This is a diagram of the chakras and structure of the jewish soul. Our non-jewish souls are an absolutely different structure, different shape, and with different chakras and different chakra locations. Information of the structure of their soul is no help for us because it is not anything similar to us.

I've had sex with a half white half gypsy girl, and now i really regret it. What i can do, i know its disgusting, and i want to make things right...

As human's we need physical interactions, we're social creatures. We need hugs every once in a while, we yearn for recognition and acceptance, and good conversation is great. That's all in a realm of instinct/Earth and I don't believe it can be helped. However, could there be any harm to being completely alone in spirit?
To explain what I mean, take the MUNKA meditation that frees the soul, also spells to unbind anything attached to the soul, and there are affirmations and rituals to be done during the waning moon to remove chakra attachments in this life and past. I am wondering if that could be dangerous for a soul. What are the risks of having zero company when it comes to the realm of spirit. Would you feel lonely, or incomplete? I am not sure and maybe someone has an idea of the consequences and whether they outweigh the benefits.

Speedboi said:
I've had sex with a half white half gypsy girl, and now i really regret it. What i can do, i know its disgusting, and i want to make things right...

Gypsies are part jewish so you fucked up. So now, she's not "part white".
Clean that Aura, return those Curses and pump the FRTR. See the meditation for detaching unwanted entities. And DON'T do it again.

BrightMorningStar said:
As human's we need physical interactions, we're social creatures. We need hugs every once in a while, we yearn for recognition and acceptance, and good conversation is great. That's all in a realm of instinct/Earth and I don't believe it can be helped. However, could there be any harm to being completely alone in spirit?
To explain what I mean, take the MUNKA meditation that frees the soul, also spells to unbind anything attached to the soul, and there are affirmations and rituals to be done during the waning moon to remove chakra attachments in this life and past. I am wondering if that could be dangerous for a soul. What are the risks of having zero company when it comes to the realm of spirit. Would you feel lonely, or incomplete? I am not sure and maybe someone has an idea of the consequences and whether they outweigh the benefits.

Well, when you detach unwanted people/energies , it's implied that you only destroy the negative connections, so I only see it as beneficial. Now, about destroying all connections, I don't advise to do that, because if some connections are positive , there is really no reason to do so. For example would you destroy a connection to your current lover, or to Father Satan? I don't know how alone you would feel in the astral, but I do know there is no reason for this to happen. That made me curious , so someone knows more, please tell us how it feels in the astral. Is there any difference?

What happens if I after RTR don’t clean my aura, will it gonna be cleansed after mantra and yoga session? I know this is not aura cleansing but higher vibrations that we reach with yoga and other spiritual exercises should push dirt out?

Greetings. 2 of my roommates are xian. 1 of them seems hard core, I mean she brought a bible with her and she has that eerie way of talking, moving, you can see she is dysfunctional. The other seems not so convinced, like the average yet still annoying xian and goes to xian classes etc. 2 other roommates are still to come. Now I wonder if they're xian. Will their filthy energy get to me if we sleep in the same room? And cause problems in my meditations?
Should I ask to be moved to another room? Though, I may find average xians there too. What did you do when you were in my place?

BrightMorningStar said:

Humans are social beings and require interaction, even for the most solitaire souls. There is nothing wrong with being alone but that is different than being "lonely" or "isolated". You can't really be alone in the realm of spirit because like a chain you are attached to your ancestors, family, gods, race, etc.

Freeing the soul has to do with "Freedom of the Soul". Freeing yourself is liberating, not isolating. Why do you want to be in zero company spiritually?

In a 40-day working, do you have to vibrate at the same time every day??
I mean, I do the AoP and one day I did it at 10am, the next day at 4pm, the third day at 9pm, etc. So it's been over 24 hours, but not a day has been missed.
But since 24 hours have passed, do you think it ruined the 40 days of soul working?

The Hp. I read in the 40 days program that once you start meditation, you should not exceed 24 hours.

Here is another.
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=377470 time=1658871948 user_id=21286]

40-day working: For those less comfortable with a square, but still wish to make direct use of the Sun's energy, while it inhabits strong signs. For this, one can pick either the full or shortened mantras, and chant these in multiples of 10, 40, or 111, then affirm as normal. As always, continue for 40+ days.

Because these mantras are directly related to the Sun, it is also advisable to start this working during the same times which one would normally start a Sun Square.

Unlike a Sun square, these workings are much harder to mess up: If the wrong number of mantra repetitions is used, this does not destroy this style of working. Additionally, if one accidentally misses a day, it can be done twice the next day. As long as 36 hours do not pass, the working can still be considered ongoing.

"Additionally, if one accidentally misses a day, it can be done twice the next day."
Does this apply to the 24 hours?If 24 hours have passed, do I have to repeat it twice?
Of course this applies to solar power, but I do AoP.But that put a bit of a beetle(bug)[doubts] in my ear(metaphorically speaking).

Speedboi said:
Clean yourself

Frequently seeing number 22 everywhere, my initial thought is that I should strength aop since it's an enemy number. Could it be any good sign?

Hey, everyone!

For example three, do I state the affirmation and then vibrate the rune as many times as I need to? Or do I state the affirmation, vibrate the rune, and state the affirmation (so go back and forth)? In other words, do I state the affirmation one time or multiple times?

Here's the website I'm talking about : https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Runes.html

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
I mean, I do the AoP and one day I did it at 10am, the next day at 4pm, the third day at 9pm, etc. So it's been over 24 hours, but not a day has been missed.
But since 24 hours have passed, do you think it ruined the 40 days of soul working?

The Hp. I read in the 40 days program that once you start meditation, you should not exceed 24 hours.

Here is another.
Blitzkreig [JG said:

40-day working: For those less comfortable with a square, but still wish to make direct use of the Sun's energy, while it inhabits strong signs. For this, one can pick either the full or shortened mantras, and chant these in multiples of 10, 40, or 111, then affirm as normal. As always, continue for 40+ days.

Because these mantras are directly related to the Sun, it is also advisable to start this working during the same times which one would normally start a Sun Square.

Unlike a Sun square, these workings are much harder to mess up: If the wrong number of mantra repetitions is used, this does not destroy this style of working. Additionally, if one accidentally misses a day, it can be done twice the next day. As long as 36 hours do not pass, the working can still be considered ongoing.

"Additionally, if one accidentally misses a day, it can be done twice the next day."
Does this apply to the 24 hours?If 24 hours have passed, do I have to repeat it twice?
Of course this applies to solar power, but I do AoP.But that put a bit of a beetle(bug)[doubts] in my ear(metaphorically speaking).

Can't say about Squares, since I don't have much experience with them, but in regards to the AoP, I do it everyday, sometimes earlier, sometimes later, but it's not always 24 hours 00. I don't think it does any harm, AoP is a meditation that can be done anytime, anywhere as far as I know.

Heyman342 said:
Hey, everyone!

For example three, do I state the affirmation and then vibrate the rune as many times as I need to? Or do I state the affirmation, vibrate the rune, and state the affirmation (so go back and forth)? In other words, do I state the affirmation one time or multiple times?

Here's the website I'm talking about : https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Runes.html
Affirmation / words of power / affirmation
Words of power / affirmation
Affirmation / words of power

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:

Here is another.
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Can't say about Squares, since I don't have much experience with them, but in regards to the AoP, I do it everyday, sometimes earlier, sometimes later, but it's not always 24 hours 00. I don't think it does any harm, AoP is a meditation that can be done anytime, anywhere as far as I know.
I'm not just planning AoP for 40 days either,this was just an example of 40 days of soul work.

But if I finish it for at least 40 days (I don't know if it's right to skip more than 24 hours), then it's permanent.

Anyway, it's very difficult for me to do that my parents don't notice.I do these jobs when they are not around.And it's always changing.

But if this 24-hour thing is true, if 24 hours pass between two jobs, then you have to do it twice, and start over after 36 hours.
Then it will be extremely difficult for me to do 40 days of work without my parents noticing.OMG,Btw. :evil: :x :roll:

But thanks for your comment. :cool: :D

Henu the Great said:
Heyman342 said:
Hey, everyone!

Affirmation / words of power / affirmation
Words of power / affirmation
Affirmation / words of power

So you are saying all 3 ways work? :?:

Greetings. On the Returning Curses page, it says "This aura of protection works best when [... ] and should be applied when your aura is completely eradicated of any negative energy."
But aren't we supposed to do this Returning Curses AoP exactly when our Auras hold negative energy, as to return it to the senders?

So you are saying all 3 ways work? :?:
Yes.

Greetings. On the Returning Curses page, it says "This aura of protection works best when [... ] and should be applied when your aura is completely eradicated of any negative energy."
But aren't we supposed to do this Returning Curses AoP exactly when our Auras hold negative energy, as to return it to the senders?
Returning Curses 1&2 is aura cleaning + aura of protection.

I feel/think some sort of experience of schizophrenia is quite normal with spiritual advancement. We are all healing and integrating our souls which have been fractured in this life time and life times before. So we are integrating all these different parts of our soul back together again.

I’ve had full on experiences when I’ve switched between higher and lower self in conversation with other people.

The higher self, to me is like my coach, my mentor, she drops in when really needed, and I (lower self) am learning to be like her.

Just keep mediating and practicing and you will integrate all the parts of your soul and will grow into your higher self.

Hail Satan and his family of Orion!

Sonic.exe said:
Hi i was diagnosed with schizophrenia a few years ago and have been seeing time cyclically is there a way to break out of this or do i just have to live with it?

I read somewhere that jews doesn’t have third eye, throat chakra and crown chakra. Is that right?

How are we supposed to keep our relationships with people?

1)I don't wanna be like those xians that give up on everyone because they're not xian, yet encountering myself with people of lower quality is tiresome. Still, if I break ties with everyone, then I remain alone, and that's both good and bad, from different points of view. I don't expect everyone I know to be SS, it's difficult indeed, but until now, the people I know who aren't SS are also low quality.
2) I read somewhere , a member said to just do a Ritual in which you ask Satan to send you a Demonic Partner, if you are alone and need to have sex. Since I don't have much experience on this topic, tell me if I'm right. I don't think it's that simple, I think one got to deserve it before being blessed with one. Other solutions can be found for a faulty sex life.
and 3) I don't think this is normal/healthy for one's sex life, but I don't feel, like, any sexual need. I repeatedly tried, and it's nothing, as in no pleasure. But as I understand orgasm is essential for advancement. Could it be hangups or enemy programs?

How are we supposed to keep our relationships with people?

1)I don't wanna be like those xians that give up on everyone because they're not xian, yet encountering myself with people of lower quality is tiresome. Still, if I break ties with everyone, then I remain alone, and that's both good and bad, from different points of view. I don't expect everyone I know to be SS, it's difficult indeed, but until now, the people I know who aren't SS are also low quality.
2) I read somewhere , a member said to just do a Ritual in which you ask Satan to send you a Demonic Partner, if you are alone and need to have sex. Since I don't have much experience on this topic, tell me if I'm right. I don't think it's that simple, I think one got to deserve it before being blessed with one. Other solutions can be found for a faulty sex life.
and 3) I don't think this is normal/healthy for one's sex life, but I don't feel, like, any sexual need. I repeatedly tried, and it's nothing, as in no pleasure. But as I understand orgasm is essential for advancement. Could it be hangups or enemy programs?

There's all sorts of spiritual people out there who, if you made SS out of, would be the most creative thing you could possibly do!

Sorry I don't have anything to tell you about sex and relationships. Too personal. But my knowledge of God is that if a desire is not quenched it will inevitably be fulfilled. Remember that Satan rewards patience with inordinate reward <3

In regards to the AOP, try to keep up at least a 36 hour consistency. However, the AOP does not necessarily "break" like other workings. With other workings that you are attempting to manifest something which requires lots of effort, this is where the daily consistency is necessary. The AOP is something that does not have as many barriers to manifestation.

Of course, make sure you are not restarting your AOP or other meditations during a VoC. At the same time, I am sure plenty of people have accidentally done this.

Also, beyond just maintaining consistency with your AOP, it is more important that you are maintaining protection. In other words, even if you are doing it every 24 hours, are you raising a sufficient amount of energy? The same question is even more relevant when you go beyond 24 hours. The AOP should be done daily, as well, not just for 40 days and no longer.

If you are having trouble with your parents, perhaps your first working should be one where you free yourself from any obstacles to your meditation routine, including anything that would make your parents disturb you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back