Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Darkwanderer80 said:
Greetings friends, I'm a returning member looking to start over I have a few questions

how much time it takes on average daily meditation? I don't have much alone time I have a young son 1 year old takes most of my time.

According to the JOS ministries what is the history of creation of the human race, some years ago I remember reading some article on the Jos website it mentioned satan creating us war between the gods and Grey's I think, I can't find it, can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you.

Is there any trught in the works from Hp lovecraft the elder gods unspeakable horrors etc... Or is it just a work of fiction? Thank you.

There is no average time for daily meditation. It is personal. The bare minimum is indicated at the end of the 40-day programme and that can take 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes in the evening, which even you may cut out of your day. You may consider doing the bare minimum until your son is older and you can improve your meditation schedule toward an optimal condition. You may occasionally still do extra things on select days you are relatively more free, without overdoing it.

There are some truths in HP Lovecraft's works but they are not literal: they're allegorical and romanticised. Unspeakable horrors are what happens when you let negative energies, behaviours, etc grow out of proportion and control your life. More or less they are like the Giants in Greek mythology. You are supposed to become fully in control of your life, rather than let anything else control it. Elder Gods are usually in the same guise as Primordial Gods and Titans: primordial, raw energies in your soul and in the universe that need to be brought under your control and refined, into higher forms or they will take control of your life, "become Giants" and negatively affect you.

I had covid and stopped my meditation session because of incapability to do it.

My question is , can i start with complete chakra meditation ? or need to follow 40 day program from the beginning ?

Another question i have is how much time do you work with chakras . Time/Chakra (just for example)
How to know how much is enough?

Aleksandre said:
Henu the Great said:
Aleksandre said:
Hello dear satanists.
Which is better? 40 day programme or 6 month? What are the pros and cons of each one??
Two different programs with two different aims. Both are good for what they are for.
Can u explain each one in couple of words??
Start with the 40 days program

Aleksandre said:
Can u explain each one in couple of words??
40 days program is an introduction to meditation on beginner level.

6 month training program is meant for overall growth as it has variety of techniques that are being trained during it. It is more like special training since it does not include the basics such as cleaning, protection and so on.

If you can, I'd appreciate as many of us doing more than the FRTR today since in my country Romania today is the xtian "easter" - we have to counterbalance. Thank you Family

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Greetings! Do you rec :D ommend an accurate moon phase calendar? Many thanks!
You can just google what the moon phase is at your location any time

Greetings Brothers and Sisters. Are the RTRs on Satan's Library still valid and updated? For example, the Demon Authority , the Reverse Shema Prayer and the 72 names of the jewish god? Thank you.

I asked a question before but I should have been more specific. The RTRs from Satan's Library that had to be done for example - in the summer solstice ritual in 2017 or on the day of the eclipse (21 aug) in 2017 are they just as valid now ?
The others, that can be done at any time - are they still worth it or their influence is compiled in the all so powerful FRTR?
Thank you.

Greetings Brothers and Sisters! I never use the color gray on myself in witchcraft workings but do its toxic properties apply to clothing also?

HiperX said:
I had covid and stopped my meditation session because of incapability to do it.

My question is , can i start with complete chakra meditation ? or need to follow 40 day program from the beginning ?

Another question i have is how much time do you work with chakras . Time/Chakra (just for example)
How to know how much is enough?

You can just pick up where you left off, if you started opening your chakras, then continue with the basics + the spiritual warfare training programme.

How much is enough depends on individual circumstances. Just be careful not to overdo it.

What is the essence of love spell/sex magick? How does it work? If I perform a love spell on someone, with the spell helping, he gradually finds me attractive and understands my beauty or he immediately falls in love with me? And does this magick create connections between the two soul?

Hey, how do you create your own posts in these forums? I have a question or two that I want to ask you guys but I want to ask them in my very own posts that I create. Thanks for the help and awesome job in exposing the enemy even though they do it very well themselves! :lol:

Balvraz said:
Hey, how do you create your own posts in these forums? I have a question or two that I want to ask you guys but I want to ask them in my very own posts that I create. Thanks for the help and awesome job in exposing the enemy even though they do it very well themselves! :lol:
Here's the forum guide:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

Greetings Brothers and Sisters! I never use the color gray on myself in witchcraft workings but do its toxic properties apply to clothing also?

To an extent, they do. For example, like white keeps you cooler and black keeps you warmer. It's no wonder the majority loves grey so much and they have never seen a clean soul their whole life. All they have is issues. This also has to with why the Greys are called like that, and their skin is that colour. It's the destiny of when the extensive cancer of the enemy takes its final form.

Also, keep in mind white, black, and grey are not exactly colours. All the rest is colours. Reds, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, indigos, violets, browns...

Why is there the mention of Trans-Sexual people as being the core of Ancient Satanism? - here https://web.archive.org/web/20151016052911/http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
quote: Gay, Bisexual, Lesbian, and Trans-sexual Gentiles, properly known as the Third Sex, have always served as a creative force for Gentile Pagan [Satanic] civilizations. The Jewish poisons of Judeo/Christianity, Islam, and their twin, Communism, have destroyed all of this to the point that many of today's modern Third Sex people have no recollection of their sacred Satanic past or have any idea of their future roles in rescuing our Gentile peoples from Jewish world domination.

Greetings. Suppose there is a child whose parents are 1 Gentile and 1 Jew, which side in the war would they take? Or, were they capable of choosing one and sticking to it? Would their soul allow them the ability to hypothetically practice both, regardless of what they'd choose?
And a Gentile, love partner with a Jew. Do they have chances of waking up?

homeraee said:
What is the essence of love spell/sex magick? How does it work? If I perform a love spell on someone, with the spell helping, he gradually finds me attractive and understands my beauty or he immediately falls in love with me? And does this magick create connections between the two soul?

The material venus square creates the conditions in the world which draw the person or people you affirmed towards you. Just like a Venus planetary transit between people, this energy would make two people love each other. Yet, if you affirm it for someone compatible with you, then there would also be pre-existing synastry that would also build a relationship.

In a way, the spell can do both things: create connections, as well as "find" someone that would naturally be attracted to you.
Although all spells can create some sort of connection, Venus energy makes connections almost by definition. I believe that is why the Gebo is shaped like an X.

https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/gebo

Correct me if I am mistaken. The Antichrist has been incarnated this year? HPS Maxine stated that He is coming with the Gods back to us in 20 years, so it would be only logical that it's not just a celebration of Fuhrer's previous birthday. I checked and the same date didn't hold this celebration in the calendar of 2021 so I believe that it's the recent incarnation of Fuhrer that Maxine was talking about.

Greetings Satanical Family. Do you know if the Romanian tradition of the intertwined white and red coloured bands worn typically as bracelets or attached to chest brooches was also stolen from Pagan rites? I'd like to wear these trinkets but I need to know if they go against Satan or not.
res_2ba4b84e3f3a02e6aeffeacf547af2c6.jpg

images

It may sound stupid but my supposition is that maybe they originally symbolized the intertwined Ida and Pingala snakes and, as now, it was a celebration of nature (it's celebrated in March along many season-related elements), but that it was altered by xtians so that now people hang crosses on them :cry:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=348649 time=1651126851 user_id=21286]
homeraee said:

The material venus square creates the conditions in the world which draw the person or people you affirmed towards you. Just like a Venus planetary transit between people, this energy would make two people love each other. Yet, if you affirm it for someone compatible with you, then there would also be pre-existing synastry that would also build a relationship.

In a way, the spell can do both things: create connections, as well as "find" someone that would naturally be attracted to you.
Although all spells can create some sort of connection, Venus energy makes connections almost by definition. I believe that is why the Gebo is shaped like an X.

https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/gebo
In this way, should Satanists be cautious about using such square to attract the certain person? Wouldn't that connection also bring about negative energy of the affirmed one? Since they are outsiders, they have much dross.

Greetings Satanical Family! Does any of you have the links for the Romanian websites originated in Death of Communism, The Third Reich and Christianity & The Third Reich and Satanism? I've been unable to find them stemming from the other JoS pages.

Correct me if I am mistaken. The Antichrist has been incarnated this year? HPS Maxine stated that He is coming with the Gods back to us in 20 years, so it would be only logical that it's not just a celebration of Fuhrer's previous birthday. I checked and the same date didn't hold this celebration in the calendar of 2021 so I believe that it's the recent incarnation of Fuhrer that Maxine was talking about.
No, incarnation of antichrist in the calendar is just Hitler's birthday

Do you think it works if I try the method hypnotize others on myself? I know I could do self-hypnotize but I can't get into a trance and I need so much to fix my mind, is too sick. Would the only solution be to try the method hypnotize others on myself would it work or just waste time?

Florina 22 said:
Do you think it works if I try the method hypnotize others on myself? I know I could do self-hypnotize but I can't get into a trance and I need so much to fix my mind, is too sick. Would the only solution be to try the method hypnotize others on myself would it work or just waste time?
If the actual problem is getting into a trance, I suggest to listen to HPS. Maxine cd's
https://blacksun.deathofcommunism.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/15-Minute-Meditation.zip
This is the link, just follow her instrunctions and you will definitely get into a trance. Might be a light trance, but after entering one going forward (for a deeper one) will be easier.

Another trick I figured makes it easier to enter a trance, is programming yourself with affirmation when lying down (like "I'm relaxing", "the tension in my body is dissipating" etc).

Also, ig you can't really call it "hipnotizing others" if you do it on yourself :? You could record yourself "hypnotizing others" and listen to it, but it might be much harder.

Greetings Brothers and Sisters!
How come the Snake and the Dragon are symbols of Satan Himself, but any other reptile is a negative symbol of the enemy?

Florina 22 said:
Firstly you would need someone with 100% trust for the task. Secondly you would need to be receptive for being hypnotized.

It is safer to self hypnotize, but you can choose someone else to hypnotize you. I can not overstate the importance of trust in such case. You are opening a door to your psyche for another person. Choose wisely.

Henu the Great said:
Florina 22 said:
Firstly you would need someone with 100% trust for the task. Secondly you would need to be receptive for being hypnotized.

It is safer to self hypnotize, but you can choose someone else to hypnotize you. I can not overstate the importance of trust in such case. You are opening a door to your psyche for another person. Choose wisely.

No I don't trust anyone, sometimes I don't trust myself either. But I thought that maybe it would work if I use the method of hypnotizing other people on myself if I record this method with statements and listen to them while I sleep?

Sabazios said:
Florina 22 said:
If the actual problem is getting into a trance, I suggest to listen to HPS. Maxine cd's
https://blacksun.deathofcommunism.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/15-Minute-Meditation.zip
This is the link, just follow her instrunctions and you will definitely get into a trance. Might be a light trance, but after entering one going forward (for a deeper one) will be easier.

Another trick I figured makes it easier to enter a trance, is programming yourself with affirmation when lying down (like "I'm relaxing", "the tension in my body is dissipating" etc).

Also, ig you can't really call it "hipnotizing others" if you do it on yourself :? You could record yourself "hypnotizing others" and listen to it, but it might be much harder.

Thank you for the link. I hope that help me

I think it would be easier if someone else could hypnotize you but it would have to be a 99.99% trusted person because your psyche would only have to play the role of the hypnotized and not also the role of the hypnotist - but that person whom you choose must be well-versed in hypnosis!
If you don't find someone and can't hypnotize yourself then try to enter trance in other ways - I recommend the book Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce http://bucurialuisatan.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Robert-Bruce-Astral-Dynamics.pdf (originally intended for astral projection) in which this man speaks about energy work (just replace "primary energy centres" with major chakras and continue to follow the meditations on the JoS page.) Doing this kind of energy work, plus falling effect caused by visualisation are very effective methods (at least for me)

Why is there the mention of Trans-Sexual people as being the core of Ancient Satanism? - here https://web.archive.org/web/20151016052911/http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
quote: Gay, Bisexual, Lesbian, and Trans-sexual Gentiles, properly known as the Third Sex, have always served as a creative force for Gentile Pagan [Satanic] civilizations. The Jewish poisons of Judeo/Christianity, Islam, and their twin, Communism, have destroyed all of this to the point that many of today's modern Third Sex people have no recollection of their sacred Satanic past or have any idea of their future roles in rescuing our Gentile peoples from Jewish world domination.
Because we had a jew and a dumb dude in the priesthood and they tried to promote degenerate stuff in here[they got removed of course], you might want to avoid anything written by jake carlson. and if something isn't on these forums or Satan's library chances are that it's not good stuff.

Florina 22 said:
No I don't trust anyone, sometimes I don't trust myself either. But I thought that maybe it would work if I use the method of hypnotizing other people on myself if I record this method with statements and listen to them while I sleep?
When you are asleep you are not actively engaged into the activity compared to your waking state trance. The brain is in similar state than trance during sleep yes, but the downside is that you are processing all sorts of info on top of of the recording, recovering from your day and so on which means that you would have suboptimal results, at best.

Using recordings by other people has its risks, but it can work. One link was already provided to you and I hope you can make it work, if not, then I guess you should look around. The risks that are involved are similar to letting other people hypnotize you: You are opening your psyche to someone else, and not everyone has good intentions with their recordings, putting subliminals in them, or worse.

I have seen Brother Blitzkreig linking self hypnotizing material in the past. I will quote him here so that maybe he has something to say about the subject.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" user_id=21286]
Hello!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back