Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Zombie666 said:
Hi! Quick question about mirrors. I like to practice visualization with my eyes open looking into the mirror like aura and chakra cleaning. I look at my reflection and visualize the light or whatever else on different chakras as if I’m looking at myself from an outside perspective. I find using the mirror as a prop to be somthing that helps me. I was just going to ask if anybody else does somthing similar or if this is okay .
I was worried maybe because the mirror gives more of a third person perspective instead of a first person perspective it wouldn’t be preferred.
Thanks in advance for any input /advice
This is fine. Do whatever is helpful for you.

DCLXVI said:
I have a question regarding Baphomet! Ive looked into the background of the symbol and it doesnt seem to be linked to anything ancient whatsoever?? The only thing i could dig up is that is MAY have been worshipped by the knights templars but that isnt even 100%. I know it was popularized by lavey but it had to have prexisted him so would anybody mind providing any insight that could be useful?? Maybe a point in the right direction?? :mrgreen:

A History of the Baphomet

Cosmic6999 said:
What part we play as satanist when we all become a coven. I need to innerstand this y’all say it supposed to increase our power that’s the point. Don’t we need to empower our bioeletric field seems like nothing so far same old shit

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/CovenGuidelines.html

I herd Hitler was charisma he was using charisma and manipulate people to do what they want they say he created havoc through out the word he made a promise to unite them and cause havoc Is that true

Cosmic6999 said:
What part we play as satanist when we all become a coven. I need to innerstand this y’all say it supposed to increase our power that’s the point. Don’t we need to empower our bioeletric field seems like nothing so far same old shit

We are already united. That is why we do group rituals which you obviously don’t participate in.

Also as all of us get stronger it affects the collective power of the many. This descends down into individual, family, and race. We are a massive coven.

There is cases where covens can consist of 13 members but we don’t have that right now, nor is it necessary at the moment.

You just don’t do anything cosmic. You ask the same questions with alterations in wording.

Cosmic6999 said:
I herd Hitler was charisma he was using charisma and manipulate people to do what they want they say he created havoc through out the word he made a promise to unite them and cause havoc Is that true
No, it is false.
Search the Greatest Story Never Told on the internet. Watch the video.

Suppose there's a festival or event where many animals are sacrificed around your locality but not worldwide, till how many days should one wait to do blood sacrifice ritual ?

In my country there's a festival that's called 'Dashain' where many goats are sacrificed in temples. How many days would I wait to do reversing blood sacrifice ? I did it as soon as possible but I am asking for future.

Also, when there's untimely flood or natural disasters which weren't seasonal and happens at very strange times that takes lives of hundreds of people, how many days should one wait to do a ritual and what ritual should one do ?

My point is how many days should I wait to do rituals or warfare after the enemy commits crime upon humanity and/or animals that is local but not worldwide ? Its HP Hoodedcobra666's job to inform us of rituals if its worldwide. I am only asking for local crimes which you suspect to be of the enemy.

I ask this knowing that RTR is of number 1 priority which should be done everyday.

Username said:
Suppose there's a festival or event where many animals are sacrificed around your locality but not worldwide, till how many days should one wait to do blood sacrifice ritual ?

In my country there's a festival that's called 'Dashain' where many goats are sacrificed in temples. How many days would I wait to do reversing blood sacrifice ? I did it as soon as possible but I am asking for future.

Also, when there's untimely flood or natural disasters which weren't seasonal and happens at very strange times that takes lives of hundreds of people, how many days should one wait to do a ritual and what ritual should one do ?

My point is how many days should I wait to do rituals or warfare after the enemy commits crime upon humanity and/or animals that is local but not worldwide ? Its HP Hoodedcobra666's job to inform us of rituals if its worldwide. I am only asking for local crimes which you suspect to be of the enemy.

I ask this knowing that RTR is of number 1 priority which should be done everyday.
You can do them immediately after, or even during the enemy rituals. The energy "pools" and starts clashing right after the energy is gathered, on both sides.

Hey everyone!
Umm, I would like to ask a few questions here if it's okay. Thanks to everyone who reads it and replies to it.
I would like to state here that I'm a complete beginner, and in fact this is my first time ever posting here. Excuse me, if my english isn't really clear, it's not my native language.
My first question would be, is it okay to do the FRTR as a beginner?
Also, doing the meditations and rituals completely silently has the same effect if I did it loudly? I mean, chanting and vibrating the words. Unfortunately there is no place where I could be alone, so it is impossible for me to try to actually pronunciate the words loudly. Is it okay if I just chant inside my mind while doing a ritual/meditation? It'II have the same effect if I did it normally?

Farkas said:

Yes, but make sure you have done at least the Dedication Ritual before doing RTRs.

Farkas said:
Also, doing the meditations and rituals completely silently has the same effect if I did it loudly?

Doing things mentally depends on how trained your mind is. If you haven't trained your mind, mentally vibrating mantras will probably be very weak. But for someone who is advanced and can focus his mind like a laser, mental vibration is extremely powerful, even more powerful than verbal vibration.

So, if you are a total beginner, verbal vibration is much better for you. You don't really need to be too loud, just at the level that you can feel the sounds vibrating in your vocal chords. You don't need more than that. If you live with others and they are busy, they will probably not even notice it.

The throat chakra is below the adam's apple right? Its hard for me to diffirentiate these two spots and direct the energy to the 5th while vibrating. Any tips?

Farkas said:
Hey everyone!
Umm, I would like to ask a few questions here if it's okay. Thanks to everyone who reads it and replies to it.
I would like to state here that I'm a complete beginner, and in fact this is my first time ever posting here. Excuse me, if my english isn't really clear, it's not my native language.
Also, doing the meditations and rituals completely silently has the same effect if I did it loudly? I mean, chanting and vibrating the words. Unfortunately there is no place where I could be alone, so it is impossible for me to try to actually pronunciate the words loudly. Is it okay if I just chant inside my mind while doing a ritual/meditation? It'II have the same effect if I did it normally?
1. Yes.

Just make sure that you clean your aura not only every day, but also especially after these rituals. Also make sure to build up your aura of protection. The most rudimentary forms of these can be done by visualisation and affirming in the mind alone. To make it a tiny bit more powerful, vibrate a word of power in your mind before affirmation while you visualise. It's not optimal, but better than no vibration.

2. It's okay, but less powerful.

For more info, see: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=293784#p293784

And welcome aboard.

I read the "getting straight to the point. race. love.." topic:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13702

I remembered that Spiritual Satanism says that love between two men or two women is natural. But then why is love between a white man and a black woman or a black man and a white woman unnatural?

I read in the topic that there will be fewer white people because of the mixing of Gentile Races. But this is also true for same sex relationships. If I apply this logic, then same sex relationships are worse because they reduce not only the number of whites but also the number of Gentiles.

Or is the problem that jews are promoting the mixing of Gentile Races? Jews support LGBT in the same way.

I read in the topic that a black-white relationship can be difficult. But a male-male or female-female relationship I think can be extra difficult. Probably only a few people are suited for a well-functioning same-sex relationship. (Anyway, here in Hungary, for example, there are also many problems with "traditional" relationships - white woman and white man. Few people are suitable for a mature relationship and to be a parent.)

Therefore, I don't understand why mixing of Gentile Races in SS is unacceptable if mass gay relationships are accepted. I might add, I am a white male and have never been in a romantic relationship with a member of another race. And I am bisexual "in theory", but have only been in romantic relationships with women.

Zombie666 said:
Hi! Quick question about mirrors. I like to practice visualization with my eyes open looking into the mirror like aura and chakra cleaning. I look at my reflection and visualize the light or whatever else on different chakras as if I’m looking at myself from an outside perspective. I find using the mirror as a prop to be somthing that helps me. I was just going to ask if anybody else does somthing similar or if this is okay .
I was worried maybe because the mirror gives more of a third person perspective instead of a first person perspective it wouldn’t be preferred.
Thanks in advance for any input /advice

It's actually great. You're not only practicing visualization with your eyes open, you're practicing concentration with your eyes open. Very goosd, very beneficial. :D

GoldenxChild1 said:
Cosmic6999 said:

We are already united. That is why we do group rituals which you obviously don’t participate in.

Also as all of us get stronger it affects the collective power of the many. This descends down into individual, family, and race. We are a massive coven.

There is cases where covens can consist of 13 members but we don’t have that right now, nor is it necessary at the moment.

You just don’t do anything cosmic. You ask the same questions with alterations in wording.

I don’t be on the form all day everyday I do do things and stuff you know it’s not like y’all can contact us each individually

alwayscurious said:
Why is the logo of the site a LeVayan Satanist pentagram? Wouldn't that confuse newcomers?

No, as their origins go far beyond LaVey. We talking about the Venusian Pentagram made every 8 years, 5 being a Venusian number, the 5 elements of quintessence, air, water, Earth and fire, the Goat bioelectricity and the God Pan and so on.

alwayscurious said:
Why is the logo of the site a LeVayan Satanist pentagram? Wouldn't that confuse newcomers?

It's not a "laveyan Satanist pentagram". It's a Baphomet with cuneiform reading "Satan". The Laveyan version it has blasphemous double circles and hebrew crap around it. This is the Laveyan version:

Sigil%20of%20Baphomet,%20an%20official%20symbol%20of%20the%20Church%20of%20Satan-%20Wikimedia%20Commons-%20image%20by%20Gustavo89%20(CC%20BY-SA%203.0).jpg

And this is the JoS version:

22245779.gif

alwayscurious said:

No, it is not laveyan.
Laveyans use hebrew letters and they make circles around pentagram. Circles mean they trap the energy of the symbol.
We also use runes, not hebrew letters

Serbon said:
alwayscurious said:

No, it is not laveyan.
Laveyans use hebrew letters and they make circles around pentagram. Circles mean they trap the energy of the symbol.

Those are actually Sumerian symbols not Runes. Albeit some people call non-Runes, Runes even if Runes is specific to the alphabet of the European people. My best guess is because the Runes can be derived from various other languages due to the fact the Runes represent the constellations.

As for binding circles. Not all circles are bad per say. In some occult understandings using a Glyph like the Necronomicon runes for example with a circle can mean an internalization. If you study the various double names of the Necronomicon some glyphs have been mentioned to produce a better effect if a circle is used. Such as for example certain money mantras or certain empowerment necronomicon mantras. Even if the Necronomicon are God names and really some of the most powerful of magick depending on certain situations and the person it is not per say 100% disrespectful to use a circle as some members have experimented with this sometime in the past when certain people made Necronomicon thread.

The sheer fact is circles have been used and abused by enemy magi for centuries now. And said thing is considered negative to a being of higher power. But does beg the question if by using their Sigil with a Circle and vibrating the mantra of their name/names does it correspond to being negative. Or are beings of higher power understanding of when their mantra/sigil, yantra-mantra, used with said circle and understand your producing or wanting different effects from the non-circled symbol.

Not circled = an externalizing effect
Circled = an Internalizing effect

With that said for now and unless you need to post on the forums about it stick with non-circled symbological symbols. The only ones that seemingly don't suffer negative effects nor is blasphemous or disrespectful seems to be the Runes. Like for example Algiz in a circle representing eternal protection similarly the hippy symbol is the opposite of Algiz or Zigla eternal destruction. Same for other runes for example I've never really seen an example in the physical but Sowilo with a circle being a protective rune could be considered another Algiz in eternal protection or eternal invincibility as Sowilo prominently speaks of invincibility same can be said for final triumph, eternal triumph etc.etc.

It's an interesting topic of discussion. We state simply use it without the circle or multiple circles if such thing is around. But do understand circles =/= death, destruction, and annihilation from a being of higher power. Rather it depends on the situation and the Gods are also highly understanding and might understand your trying to produce a different effect in comparison to the normal process that is used. Don't use it for now but if wanting to use a circle feel free to ask a question I'm not trying to produce a fearful response it's good this was mentioned with circles as we can slough off the ignorance.

Darkspirit said:
Hello everyone I had a question that does not give me peace, I do the frtr but I have a doubt, but when you vibrate the words it is necessary to do it for each word individually or can you vibrate two or three words in an exhalation? Thanks in advance.

Every letter individually

Gear88 said:
Serbon said:
alwayscurious said:

No, it is not laveyan.

Those are actually Sumerian symbols not Runes. Albeit some people call non-Runes, Runes even if Runes is specific to the alphabet of the European people. My best guess is because the Runes can be derived from various other languages due to the fact the Runes represent the constellations.

As for binding circles. Not all circles are bad per say. In some occult understandings using a Glyph like the Necronomicon runes for example with a circle can mean an internalization. If you study the various double names of the Necronomicon some glyphs have been mentioned to produce a better effect if a circle is used. Such as for example certain money mantras or certain empowerment necronomicon mantras. Even if the Necronomicon are God names and really some of the most powerful of magick depending on certain situations and the person it is not per say 100% disrespectful to use a circle as some members have experimented with this sometime in the past when certain people made Necronomicon thread.

The sheer fact is circles have been used and abused by enemy magi for centuries now. And said thing is considered negative to a being of higher power. But does beg the question if by using their Sigil with a Circle and vibrating the mantra of their name/names does it correspond to being negative. Or are beings of higher power understanding of when their mantra/sigil, yantra-mantra, used with said circle and understand your producing or wanting different effects from the non-circled symbol.

Not circled = an externalizing effect
Circled = an Internalizing effect

With that said for now and unless you need to post on the forums about it stick with non-circled symbological symbols. The only ones that seemingly don't suffer negative effects nor is blasphemous or disrespectful seems to be the Runes. Like for example Algiz in a circle representing eternal protection similarly the hippy symbol is the opposite of Algiz or Zigla eternal destruction. Same for other runes for example I've never really seen an example in the physical but Sowilo with a circle being a protective rune could be considered another Algiz in eternal protection or eternal invincibility as Sowilo prominently speaks of invincibility same can be said for final triumph, eternal triumph etc.etc.

It's an interesting topic of discussion. We state simply use it without the circle or multiple circles if such thing is around. But do understand circles =/= death, destruction, and annihilation from a being of higher power. Rather it depends on the situation and the Gods are also highly understanding and might understand your trying to produce a different effect in comparison to the normal process that is used. Don't use it for now but if wanting to use a circle feel free to ask a question I'm not trying to produce a fearful response it's good this was mentioned with circles as we can slough off the ignorance.

Thank you!

Why is every post on this website so full of unnecessary emotions? if you are logical human beings and subscribe to scientific reasoning then you should be able to understand what I am saying, and if you don't then that's fine. If you guys want to convince more people, you need to stop behaving some emotionally and try to control your amygdala with your meditational abilities, because x ignorant person isn't going to want to see what you have to say if you lose emotional control. So I suggest a rule ought to be made requesting all individuals to cease behaving like illogical and irrational humans and think before you speak, if you claim to be scientific, logical and wise, then you need to start acting like it.

I'm not saying you are all logical, I'm just saying that I have a very low tolerance for emotions, including my own.

"And the Jews killed 100
million Africans via their slave trade." (Mageson 3, Jews, the Lords of Racist Holocausts)
I want this figure to be confirmed true or false as 100 million individaul Africans spanning the 16th-19th centuries would make at least 1/3 of the African population during those three centuries, where did Mageson obtain this figure from.

alwayscurious said:
Why is every post on this website so full of unnecessary emotions? if you are logical human beings and subscribe to scientific reasoning then you should be able to understand what I am saying, and if you don't then that's fine

Lol. You are talking about "logical human beings" while making the fallacy of generalization. You should know better. As I said before, proof or stfu. Which post is full of "unnecessary emotions"? Post examples that you deem to be "unnecessary".

alwayscurious said:
If you guys want to convince more people, you need to stop behaving some emotionally and try to control your amygdala with your meditational abilities, because x ignorant person isn't going to want to see what you have to say if you lose emotional control.

You've got that backwards. We are not trying to convince anyone, and we are not trying to be emotionless zombies either. Emotions, especially anger, are necessary here as we are spiritual warriors. Anger is used for fighting against enemies and we work to fight and destroy the enemy using every legal means. All these are important and should not be suppressed. Judging by the style of your writing, you're exactly the same person who said that "we fight and snipe against eachother and try to get eachother banned". You have no idea why we use power meditation. As I already replied to you before, power meditation is used to empower our souls, not to suppress emotions or have a feeling of high, as if you are on drugs. Our type of meditation is not mainstream passive meditation, it's used to empower chakras and our souls and raise our bioelectricity level. If there was a meditation which was about suppressing your emotions, it would be dangerous to our purposes.

alwayscurious said:
So I suggest a rule ought to be made requesting all individuals to cease behaving like illogical and irrational humans and think before you speak, if you claim to be scientific, logical and wise, then you need to start acting like it.

Some people have had traumatic experiences and need to express their emotions. This is fine and well. I repeat: We're not trying to prove anything to anyone. It's totally your choice if you want to follow SS or not. You are free to click the "x" button on top if you don't like it here. Everyone is free to do that. We're not a cult that tries to proselytize and keep people, but it's all up to their free will.

Not to mention that this rule you proposed clearly discriminates against women who are half of the members here and are naturally more emotional and feel the need to express themselves. Women actually progress more easily in SS because they are in touch with their emotions and not the other way. Men who overthink everything and suppress their emotions have trouble feeling their chakras, aura and energy.

If you are actually a SS, try to be more understanding and compassionate with people who are having trouble and are expressing their emotions.

Serbon said:
Darkspirit said:
Hello everyone I had a question that does not give me peace, I do the frtr but I have a doubt, but when you vibrate the words it is necessary to do it for each word individually or can you vibrate two or three words in an exhalation? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the answer, but my reasoning was that if you could in the way I said you can save time so that maybe you can do it a second time as well.

alwayscurious said:
Why is every post on this website so full of unnecessary emotions? if you are logical human beings and subscribe to scientific reasoning then you should be able to understand what I am saying, and if you don't then that's fine. If you guys want to convince more people, you need to stop behaving some emotionally and try to control your amygdala with your meditational abilities, because x ignorant person isn't going to want to see what you have to say if you lose emotional control. So I suggest a rule ought to be made requesting all individuals to cease behaving like illogical and irrational humans and think before you speak, if you claim to be scientific, logical and wise, then you need to start acting like it.

Dude I'll tell you a secret, behind those accounts there are people like you, like me ect not robots, and it's natural that they have emotions, if you don't feel anything you're empty. For example (since you have not given any example) if someone offends the Jews, not worry, because after all they deserve it, indeed it is the least on our part. Then, as the other satanist said, no one forces you ... you say you are curious? But you know the skills that can be developed in jos ... there are a world of possibilities, and you get lost in the smallest things.

I was just trying to say that a lot of you behave too irrationally for being researchers and having a logically and scientifically oriented brain, I'm just trying to say that if you acted more logically and had more emotional control over these subjects you are so passionate about then I think the psychological benefits would be more profound.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
this is likely off topic but can a Friendly alien species of people become a Hostile Alien specie of people thru EPIGENETICS like belief and environmental influence and habits and actions over time to affect a species on a permanent level like reptilians? is this a part of evolution i'm assuming is that one way evolution can work and can a Hostile species become a Friendly species?

i guess this question was already answered in the past

Darkspirit said:
Serbon said:
Darkspirit said:

Thanks for the answer, but my reasoning was that if you could in the way I said you can save time so that maybe you can do it a second time as well.
You could vibrate one letter more times during one exhalation, yes. I was confused by your wuestion because you said "vibrate two or three words". I thought you meant different letters

this is likely off topic but can a Friendly alien species of people become a Hostile Alien specie of people thru EPIGENETICS like belief and environmental influence and habits and actions over time to affect a species on a permanent level like reptilians? is this a part of evolution i'm assuming is that one way evolution can work and can a Hostile species become a Friendly species?

Friend I think you want to know more about this topic and would like to clarify your ideas, I recommend this post:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=59582

alwayscurious said:
"And the Jews killed 100
million Africans via their slave trade." (Mageson 3, Jews, the Lords of Racist Holocausts)
I want this figure to be confirmed true or false as 100 million individaul Africans spanning the 16th-19th centuries would make at least 1/3 of the African population during those three centuries, where did Mageson obtain this figure from.

Mageson was an infiltrator, I personally don’t read his information, but this is up to you.

alwayscurious said:
"And the Jews killed 100

How many percent of the population will die during 2 centuries? Yes you are right 100%, just little food of thought.

Darkspirit said:

Friend I think you want to know more about this topic and would like to clarify your ideas, I recommend this post:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=59582

thanks Bro

NinRick said:
alwayscurious said:
"And the Jews killed 100
Mageson was an infiltrator, I personally don’t read his information, but this is up to you.
All of magesons errors have been purged from satanslibrary. Only factual stuff remains. Like kabbalahexposed.com. It's funny when you think about how he thought he was infiltrating, but in the end we got work done for us by the enemy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back