Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Aryan Race, African American Races, Asian Races??? Is One Truly More

Every Race has to have pride in themselves. The mine Vs your Race games, can take place in a friendly enviroment, with Humane means, when everyone will have their own soil and power over their own Race. Then I would be personally more than happy to compare, play with others, compare our powers and constantly strive to survive both myself etc. All a healthy, beautiful game of evolution, a friendly and seperated enviroment above all. With good laws, under good Leaders and with capable persons.

Until the ideal NS society arrives for all Races....

Lets end the bullshit/trolling like some people try to pass. I personally explained what I meant clearly and everyone here stated their opinions 100% clear. There wasn't any confusion or any double talk, everyone who understands the NS for what it is, posted their personal straight opinion. Now if people and trolls want to twist it to self defeat themselves and cause disunity and bad emotions, thats a whole other shitty story.

Advance, evolve, fight for Satan, fight for your Race in anyway you can and lets bring forth the new age. Which before coming, requires that no jew will make it there. Its like trying to heal a patient, while he's full of viruses. Now if some idiots stand over the patient and complain about the color of their toenails or how sexy they look [This is a metaphor] then their motives do not seem to be the best.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mark Clay <claymark45@... wrote:

Look Blacks,Native Americans,Whites, and Asians have their roots with Satan by Blood plus Aryan is another word for gentile I happen to a Black American with Carribean,Native American and European Blood is just who I am and that does not make me superior or inferior anyway and I thought Satanism is about Spirituality and Individual Growth But no matter Iam still a Spiritual Satanist just not by your standards and I will still serve Satan/Enki no matter whay anyone thinks of me we can all grow to be our very best and overcome Anu/jehovah,his jewish creation,etc gentiles stop fighting over this issue we know,understand,respect it and get it and you people have understand their is always somebody better than you and the rest of us!

Where did you read on this thread that somebody says he's "better"???In fact besides 2 trolls whom mentioned that without proof nobody said anything like that. I challenge you to find a single post where it says anything like that. Actually Aryan is a title for the Aryan race, it's common sense that the other races have different title. It was originally a title for the white priesthood. HP Don explained that. And another things, Anu is NOT Jokehova. Seriously, where do you get that BS from, that statue dick bitch who copypastes info from us??Jokehova isn't real, it's not a real being but a collective for enemy ET's.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mark Clay <claymark45@... wrote:

Look Blacks,Native Americans,Whites, and Asians have their roots with Satan by Blood plus Aryan is another word for gentile I happen to a Black American with Carribean,Native American and European Blood is just who I am and that does not make me superior or inferior anyway and I thought Satanism is about Spirituality and Individual Growth But no matter Iam still a Spiritual Satanist just not by your standards and I will still serve Satan/Enki no matter whay anyone thinks of me we can all grow to be our very best and overcome Anu/jehovah,his jewish creation,etc gentiles stop fighting over this issue we know,understand,respect it and get it and you people have understand their is always somebody better than you and the rest of us!

In that case, you know all that race mixing that was going on and that there's not a pure bloodline is the case for our spiritual degeneration and the state the world is in, right?? Common sense. Also, the Romans and others you state are all whites so there's no really race mixing. They have little "genetic distance" (as science puts it) between eachother. We usually refer to that with different races. If you do your research, you'll see not only Satan wants races pure, but it's racial hygiene and race mixing causes serious genetic problems and deteriorates the entire system. I mentioned the Immortality gene.

Think about it, what you're doing is you're advocating racial genocide in a large scale. It's similar to advocating the killing of animals or children. Jews promote race mixing everywhere, but they also keep themselves pure, they know the stupid "goyim" will buy their BS. And actually there are 3 (or 4 if you include australian aborigines which seem to be different) main races. Even science has confirmed that by their genetic distance and incompatibility they have. The Gentiles and jews are 2 different species, not races. We're humans, they are lizards. FYI: A bear is a species. A black bear is a RACE. See the difference between race and species???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scarlet Wolf" <scarlet_wych@... wrote:

i dont care what you breed with, i used the term race, because it is a term being used extensivly in the thread. i said nothing about supporting race mixing only that i have done it and dont see an issue with it, if thats what you want to do, go right ahead, and adversly i didnt say i supported keeping bloodlines pure, just mentioned what i had been reading in a lot of in the posts, i did however make a point and raise the question of what even is a pure bloodline with all the inbreeding that has been going on for centeries, im sorry if it came out as a snide remark, and if my english is hard for you to understand

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

I'm getting confusing info here. Are you serious, trolling, pro race mixing, against race mixing, or just plain confused??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scarlet Wolf" <scarlet_wych@ wrote:

though i cant speak for everyone, and in fact myself asian, there are only 2 races, gentiles and jews, i have noticed the past few days a lot of talk bout race, mixxed breeding and what not, the fact of the matter is, no one has said anything about there being ''lesser'' races, just that the blood of all races should be kept pure, my wife isnt the same race as me, and we have beautiful strong children they have pride in who they are and the races they belong, and the bottom line is, most of european counties are so interbreed its funny any of them would talk about pure blood lines, for as long as there has been war and trade there has been and interbreeding of nations, i imagion even before the romans raped there way across the known world

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Note that even non-whites confirm these, for example non-whites know that Satan is a Nordic and is blond hair blue eyed. That's how he looks because he's a Nordic. It's not something one's made up. I highly doubt that they'd scream "black supremacy" and complain if Satan wad depicted as black and they heard somebody really say that blacks are the best (note that that person is just bullshitting and there's no post saying that blue eyed people are the best, and anyone saying that I challenge them to find the exact post. Not speculations or their interpretation, something that clearly says that). Do you agree with some black supremacist groups which openly say "kill the crackers and torture their children" and are allowed a free pass??Would you reply to them and complain just like you would do with us??? Of course it's because ALWAYS the big bad nazis are to blame in the jewish media, and many idiots haven't really studied at all what their true beliefs were and what they thought about other races. Even though Hitler actually allied with and supported the Japanese who were Asians...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shawncunnil" <shawncunnil@ wrote:

You should do more research before asking others to "convince" you of anything. On JOS, the gods are described with varying physical appearances. Amdusias has black hair; Asmodeus has black hair and olive skin tone; Beleth has dark eyes; Bune has dark hair, dark slanted eyes, and tan skin; Decarabia has black hair; Forneus has black eyes, black hair, and olive skin; Samigina has dark eyes; Hagenti's eyes are cat-like; Lerajie has black hair and tan skin; Malphas has green eyes; Marbas has black hair and brown eyes; Morax has black hair and tan skin; etc.

Anyway, you get the idea. Spiritual Satanism accepts every true human ethnicity, be it black, Asian, Indian, etc. The only races denied are the imposter races, reptilians and greys in disguise.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@ wrote:

I can't help but wonder the same thing too. What a coincidence that Satan's pic appears him as being blonde/blue eyed too!

I also can't help but wonder if this JoS thing actually follows that of Nazi Satanism...I wouldn't be surprised. If Satanism is truly the TRUE religion of humanity, why are there people believing that blue eyed/blond people are "the best"!?

I'm not trying to be a fucking bitch here guys but this JoS is not giving me good feelings...

...and it's a good thing I haven't Dedicated yet!

Anyone want to convince me otherwise?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pgenetics2011" <pgenetics2011@ wrote:

WHY IS IT THAT THERE SEEMS TO BE SO MUCH PRAISE OVER BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYED PEOPLE! I'M AFRICAN AMERICAN MIXED WITH CAUCASIAN, ITALIAN, AND AFRICAN AMERICAN! ARE THERE ANY GODS WHO WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR AFRICAN AMERICAN, INDIANS, AND ASIANS RACES OF PEOPLE?

That's a confusing thing, because race mixing is much treated like genocide. It breaks down entire races and destroys them. So it's not a "freedom" thing, it's much like killing animals and little children. People who do that are responsible for slowly destroying entire races.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Garrett Mullins <mullinsgarrett@... wrote:

Just one more concern I have, in the eyes of a satanist it would definitely be wrong to make laws against interracial marriage or tell a child he can't marry someone of a different race right? Being that you place such value in freedom and all that.

Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Aryan Race, African American Races, Asian Races??? Is One Truly More Superior??

They always pop up out of nowhere on these specific threads and speak out of both corners of their mouth at once........Like a certain tribe of people are well known for.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 4:41:20 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Aryan Race, African American Races, Asian Races??? Is One Truly More Superior??

I'm getting confusing info here. Are you serious, trolling, pro race mixing, against race mixing, or just plain confused??

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "scarlet Wolf" <scarlet_wych@ wrote:

though i cant speak for everyone, and in fact myself asian, there are only 2 races, gentiles and jews, i have noticed the past few days a lot of talk bout race, mixxed breeding and what not, the fact of the matter is, no one has said anything about there being ''lesser'' races, just that the blood of all races should be kept pure, my wife isnt the same race as me, and we have beautiful strong children they have pride in who they are and the races they belong, and the bottom line is, most of european counties are so interbreed its funny any of them would talk about pure blood lines, for as long as there has been war and trade there has been and interbreeding of nations, i imagion even before the romans raped there way across the known world

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Note that even non-whites confirm these, for example non-whites know that Satan is a Nordic and is blond hair blue eyed. That's how he looks because he's a Nordic. It's not something one's made up. I highly doubt that they'd scream "black supremacy" and complain if Satan wad depicted as black and they heard somebody really say that blacks are the best (note that that person is just bullshitting and there's no post saying that blue eyed people are the best, and anyone saying that I challenge them to find the exact post. Not speculations or their interpretation, something that clearly says that). Do you agree with some black supremacist groups which openly say "kill the crackers and torture their children" and are allowed a free pass??Would you reply to them and complain just like you would do with us??? Of course it's because ALWAYS the big bad nazis are to blame in the jewish media, and many idiots haven't really studied at all what their true
beliefs were and what they thought about other races. Even though Hitler actually allied with and supported the Japanese who were Asians...

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "shawncunnil" <shawncunnil@ wrote:

You should do more research before asking others to "convince" you of anything. On JOS, the gods are described with varying physical appearances. Amdusias has black hair; Asmodeus has black hair and olive skin tone; Beleth has dark eyes; Bune has dark hair, dark slanted eyes, and tan skin; Decarabia has black hair; Forneus has black eyes, black hair, and olive skin; Samigina has dark eyes; Hagenti's eyes are cat-like; Lerajie has black hair and tan skin; Malphas has green eyes; Marbas has black hair and brown eyes; Morax has black hair and tan skin; etc.

Anyway, you get the idea. Spiritual Satanism accepts every true human ethnicity, be it black, Asian, Indian, etc. The only races denied are the imposter races, reptilians and greys in disguise.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@ wrote:

I can't help but wonder the same thing too. What a coincidence that Satan's pic appears him as being blonde/blue eyed too!

I also can't help but wonder if this JoS thing actually follows that of Nazi Satanism...I wouldn't be surprised. If Satanism is truly the TRUE religion of humanity, why are there people believing that blue eyed/blond people are "the best"!?

I'm not trying to be a fucking bitch here guys but this JoS is not giving me good feelings...

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "pgenetics2011" <pgenetics2011@ wrote:

WHY IS IT THAT THERE SEEMS TO BE SO MUCH PRAISE OVER BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYED PEOPLE! I'M AFRICAN AMERICAN MIXED WITH CAUCASIAN, ITALIAN, AND AFRICAN AMERICAN! ARE THERE ANY GODS WHO WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR AFRICAN AMERICAN, INDIANS, AND ASIANS RACES OF PEOPLE?

No trolling plz.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pgenetics2011" <pgenetics2011@... wrote:

a greater cause??? i like that!! would you happen to know what this greater cause will en-tell?? im all for more power? ;-)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@ wrote:

awsome Brother! XD... made me laugh a lot too.

it just seems like people are trying to be the "elite" by joining Satanism. and when they cant be "full elites" by having nordic ancestry and by being a half-god or by being watched over specially by Satan himself ( sarcasm here ) they start raging.

you people has to understand that u have a very idiotic brain and u better start doing meditations to understand what your life means to the world. u were not born to be super-noble-elite and to be kissed on the cheeck by our Demons, you were born for a greater cause.

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

Okay, bear with me, anyone, Mixed people, Whites. Blacks. Asians. Whatever. Lets sort that shit once and for all. Lets solve that thing, COMPLETELY.

Oh, you realized just now? Though what they told you in school about Nazism is pure bunk.

I do not personally care to convicne you. But to sort this stupid matter once and for all.

I have noticed people of other Races or mixed are too worried. Infact, I myself am probably mixed with different type of Hellenes. Though, I am, feel and look like a Hellene. It happens I have blue eyes, but I am not the 'Nazi' blonde type. This is just stupid and everyone seems to deny reality all in herself. If you look in NS Germans while most have been Blonde etc. Many have not been blonde. Not to mention the diversity in their characteristics. Hitler himself was jet black haired and had blue eyes. Heinrich Himmler's hair was brown light, with dark eyes.

I will not sit here and tell about how many Nazis were black haired. Like Heinrich Muller. All these people were not the 'blue eyed blonde' lie that you preach. Infact, they did not do what they did for themselves or their own reasons. They did what they did to save the diversity of all Races. Not to dump the diversity and destroy all non blue eyed people or some shit. They fought to free Europe and seperate the Sub Races of Whites, so that they can evolve naturally, biologically correct, without harmful mixing and without interference from the nasty jews, politically and in every sense. The jews were they only race of persecution. And towards the 'presecuted' race, the holohoax never even happened.

Now if I see again whiny posts from Chinese people or Blacks or even Whites, crying like little bitches. This is not Nazism. Do you expect a White person to come to do the job for you? Teach you how to seperate your Races, establish peace? Seek the Gods? Thankfully, we are all advanced beyond the ape level. Everyone has capabilities to advance. Should I as a White except Blacks to talk highly of my Race? I do not expect this. I do not seek this. I do not seek neither an Asian person to try to help me with my Race. I am here to save my own people, then after we are done, I could help elsewhere. I am not Black, therefore not destined to save the Black Race. Black people are very important to their OWN race. Educate them about how they should stop infighting, have common goals, know the common enemy of all Gentiles, the jew. Same applies to Asians. Whites are not supposed to study the History of other Races. If someone is an Asian, would he by NS standards be obligated to work for another Race? Hell no. If he ever did anything, it would be because of his own desire and a noble move, as we all have done here in this group, many times for one another.

Now if one complains because we do not soft soap other Races. They better join a cry club. I would be extremely happy to see more powerful incidents of the Black Race, like people we have here. People who really fight for their own Race, their own land, their own Peace. Same applies to Asians. Nothing keeps you back of supporting your Race, not the JoS, not anything. Its yourself and your own convictions. Hitler himself would be happy and proud of you, as would be the JoS, because you have realized the greater meaning in life, let bullshir aside, and are fighting to evolve how Satan intended us to evolve. Infact NS was of the most tolerant in regards to Race. This can be seen in Owens. He was exceptionally atheltic, won so many medals, only to get back at his 'homeland' America to be treated as second class citizen. While they 'pro Racist' Nazis, greeted him and treated him in the noble way.

Also, the term 'Mixed' is rarely understood. If one is mixed Race and they make it in Satan, then something is very important about them. At that point, you are what you feel. Do you feel attracted to one Race from the two, you go with it. Does you being Mixed make you less? In mosr cases no. Should you not procreate? Who the fuck fills your head with such shit, except of the enemy? You definitely should, but with the persons that you would have a powerful offspring; same laws for eugenics like others. Except if people want to follow their vaginas and dicks, then create something out of luck. Its to be kept in mind Human beings are very advanced. So us humans we have to understand this and go by biology. Bringing a retarded kid into the world, will make it suffer and make the parents suffer.

And who is saying all that? Am I myself the perfect eugenic outcome, the super duper master genetical patter, that farts and moves the astral? I am not. I am just a person fighting for my Race, trying to bring on a future, better for what I leave behind me, better for the future, better for Humanity. Not thinking of reality in my lifespan, but thinking of reality as a never ending chain of life. How I do this? By using Satan's tools to evolve myself to the greatest extend. And I inform those who forgot, that our extent is limitless. I am in a universal chain, a link, a self conscious link, in the chain of those under Satan and my Race. In which I must act right, to better what I can better. This is Nazism. Nazism is shaping more beautiful future.

LETS ALL MAKE A BETTER FUTURE, WITHOUT OUR COMMON ENEMY, A CLEAN BEAUTIFUL REALITY. RESTORE OUR FATHERS NAME AND NOT LET MERE DETAILS AND LACK OF KNOWLEDGE FUCK US UP, DISUNITE US, IN THESE CRUCIAL TIMES. ALL GENTILES, ARE UNDER BATTERING ATTACKS. SOME PEOPLE LIKE IGNORANT PEOPLE, SIT ON THEIR TINY ROOM, TRYING TO FIND EXCUSES IN THE FACADE OF SATANISM TO SELF DEFEAT THEMSELVES? WAKE UP. ALL SATANISTS ARE THE BLESSED MINORITY OF THE PLANET, THE TRUE SOULS OF SATAN, THOSE WHO SAW THE LIGHT OF TRUTH AND EMBRACED IT. DO NOT DEFEAT YOURSELVES LIKE THAT.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pgenetics2011" <pgenetics2011@ wrote:

And also you know that the denial that race exists (despite all the evidence regarding skull sizes, different IQ's and even racial diseases) is jewish bullshit made up by the jew Franz Boas, right?This jew wasn't unbiased nor a scientist, he had an agenda to push communism as he admitted that. It was also found that many of his experiments were faked. Much of the modern anthropology taught in schools in jewish propaganda based on what that jew and his followers said. Read about true scientist like Arthur Jensen, who was attacked by the mainstream jews who are behind "science", and who gave a clear definition of race and proved that race does exist and it plays an important biological role, as different races also have different consciousness and don't fit within the government systems of other races. Obviously to lump all races into one place with the same government is sooo unnatural and destructive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

In that case, you know all that race mixing that was going on and that there's not a pure bloodline is the case for our spiritual degeneration and the state the world is in, right?? Common sense. Also, the Romans and others you state are all whites so there's no really race mixing. They have little "genetic distance" (as science puts it) between eachother. We usually refer to that with different races. If you do your research, you'll see not only Satan wants races pure, but it's racial hygiene and race mixing causes serious genetic problems and deteriorates the entire system. I mentioned the Immortality gene.

Think about it, what you're doing is you're advocating racial genocide in a large scale. It's similar to advocating the killing of animals or children. Jews promote race mixing everywhere, but they also keep themselves pure, they know the stupid "goyim" will buy their BS. And actually there are 3 (or 4 if you include australian aborigines which seem to be different) main races. Even science has confirmed that by their genetic distance and incompatibility they have. The Gentiles and jews are 2 different species, not races. We're humans, they are lizards. FYI: A bear is a species. A black bear is a RACE. See the difference between race and species???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scarlet Wolf" <scarlet_wych@ wrote:

i dont care what you breed with, i used the term race, because it is a term being used extensivly in the thread. i said nothing about supporting race mixing only that i have done it and dont see an issue with it, if thats what you want to do, go right ahead, and adversly i didnt say i supported keeping bloodlines pure, just mentioned what i had been reading in a lot of in the posts, i did however make a point and raise the question of what even is a pure bloodline with all the inbreeding that has been going on for centeries, im sorry if it came out as a snide remark, and if my english is hard for you to understand

Note that even non-whites confirm these, for example non-whites know that Satan is a Nordic and is blond hair blue eyed. That's how he looks because he's a Nordic. It's not something one's made up. I highly doubt that they'd scream "black supremacy" and complain if Satan wad depicted as black and they heard somebody really say that blacks are the best (note that that person is just bullshitting and there's no post saying that blue eyed people are the best, and anyone saying that I challenge them to find the exact post. Not speculations or their interpretation, something that clearly says that). Do you agree with some black supremacist groups which openly say "kill the crackers and torture their children" and are allowed a free pass??Would you reply to them and complain just like you would do with us??? Of course it's because ALWAYS the big bad nazis are to blame in the jewish media, and many idiots haven't really studied at all what their true beliefs were and what they thought about other races. Even though Hitler actually allied with and supported the Japanese who were Asians...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shawncunnil" <shawncunnil@ wrote:

Next time someone will say that the 4 Crowned Princes are not of the Nordic race because this is supremacist view point hsaushaushaushahuahsuahs

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Let's hypothesize that somebody DID say that. What's so bad or wrong with it?It's just his opinion. Duh. Trying to create an entire conspiracy over someone's opinion is really stupid, especially when that person has no evidence. Like I said, I'm pretty sure that person wouldn't react this way at all if somebody said clearly that blacks are the best. There are lots of these people yet they aren't criticized this way by anyone.

Even worse is trying to ignore scientific facts because they're not politically correct. Satan is a Nordic, this is a fact. Just because you don't think this is politically correct doesn't mean you have a right to deny it. You can contact Satan and see how He looks like.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@ wrote:

thats very illogical way of thinking. and i never saw a Satanist say that blondes are the best.

Don't get surprised, because they already did that. A copycat site claims that "Enki" (jews don't call Satan Satan) has black hair and olive skin, and so with the other Gods and that being we're seeing as Satan is just a thoughtform and not the real "Enki". LOL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

Next time someone will say that the 4 Crowned Princes are not of the Nordic race because this is supremacist view point hsaushaushaushahuahsuahs

Let's hypothesize that somebody DID say that. What's so bad or wrong with it?It's just his opinion. Duh. Trying to create an entire conspiracy over someone's opinion is really stupid, especially when that person has no evidence. Like I said, I'm pretty sure that person wouldn't react this way at all if somebody said clearly that blacks are the best. There are lots of these people yet they aren't criticized this way by anyone.

Even worse is trying to ignore scientific facts because they're not politically correct. Satan is a Nordic, this is a fact. Just because you don't think this is politically correct doesn't mean you have a right to deny it. You can contact Satan and see how He looks like.

thats very illogical way of thinking. and i never saw a Satanist say that blondes are the best.

BTW is it just me or threads like these (and threads about weed and drugs too) are infiltrator/troll magnets?? There are at least 4 trolls (including the OP) in this thread blabbering their politically correct nonsense here.

Don't get surprised, because they already did that. A copycat site claims that "Enki" (jews don't call Satan Satan) has black hair and olive skin, and so with the other Gods and that being we're seeing as Satan is just a thoughtform and not the real "Enki". LOL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@ wrote:

To illustrate my point, imagine yourself asking:

"Just one more concern I have, in the eyes of a satanist it would definitely be wrong to make laws against rape or tell a child he can't kill someone right? Being that you place such value in freedom and all that."

Would you really ask that??Race mixing is a crime against humanity more than killing or rape. In killing or rape, only one person is harmed while with race mixing entire generations are harmed. Seriously, I think many people misunderstand the seriousness and the negative effect this has in humanity as a whole and how destructive it is. They think it's merely a choice.

That's a confusing thing, because race mixing is much treated like genocide. It breaks down entire races and destroys them. So it's not a "freedom" thing, it's much like killing animals and little children. People who do that are responsible for slowly destroying entire races.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Garrett Mullins <mullinsgarrett@ wrote:

Just one more concern I have, in the eyes of a satanist it would definitely be wrong to make laws against interracial marriage or tell a child he can't marry someone of a different race right? Being that you place such value in freedom and all that.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Aryan Race, African American Races, Asian Races??? Is One Truly More Superior??

They always pop up out of nowhere on these specific threads and speak out of both corners of their mouth at once........Like a certain tribe of people are well known for.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Aryan Race, African American Races, Asian Races??? Is One Truly More Superior??

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "scarlet Wolf" <scarlet_wych@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Note that even non-whites confirm these, for example non-whites know that Satan is a Nordic and is blond hair blue eyed. That's how he looks because he's a Nordic. It's not something one's made up. I highly doubt that they'd scream "black supremacy" and complain if Satan wad depicted as black and they heard somebody really say that blacks are the best (note that that person is just bullshitting and there's no post saying that blue eyed people are the best, and anyone saying that I challenge them to find the exact post. Not speculations or their interpretation, something that clearly says that). Do you agree with some black supremacist groups which openly say "kill the crackers and torture their children" and are allowed a free pass??Would you reply to them and complain just like you would do with us??? Of course it's because ALWAYS the big bad nazis are to blame in the jewish media, and many idiots haven't really studied at all what their true
beliefs were and what they thought about other races. Even though Hitler actually allied with and supported the Japanese who were Asians...

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "shawncunnil" <shawncunnil@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "pgenetics2011" <pgenetics2011@ wrote:

These past few days reading all u guys post has really helped as in to understand myself more n where I stand race wise. I am mixed. White with Amerindian but I feel more close to my my white part. N I can tell I have always have from just remembering things throughout my life. I agree completely with HP Don and hooded cobra. N enjoying reading fire starter telling off these trolls lol. Forget those forever weak souled no lifers. But I digress. I know myself more now thanks to u guys. I still have more to learn. Let alone about myself. But now I have a better picture of where to look at. Keep ur heads up brothers and sisters. We deserve to be proud of ourselves. We have gods that love n protect us. as SS we deserve to be proud because we are on our own paths to become GODS/GODESSES.

STAY STRONG AND KEEP FIGHTING.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

HAIL THE MIGHTY DEMONS/DEMONESSES OF HELL!!!!

Where did you read on this thread that somebody says he's "better"???In fact besides 2 trolls whom mentioned that without proof nobody said anything like that. I challenge you to find a single post where it says anything like that. Actually Aryan is a title for the Aryan race, it's common sense that the other races have different title. It was originally a title for the white priesthood. HP Don explained that. And another things, Anu is NOT Jokehova. Seriously, where do you get that BS from, that statue dick bitch who copypastes info from us??Jokehova isn't real, it's not a real being but a collective for enemy ET's.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mark Clay <claymark45@ wrote:

Race is a taboo topic in the mainstream media, and that's the reason I felt the need to write more posts explaining these, since there are many people who either have misconceptions or are here to troll or push jewish garbage. Note that there are stupid rumors or other lies and bullshit written about us by the enemies, and these need to be clarified and debunked. Some trolls deliberately come here to stir up these enemy rumors which have no basis in reality. That's the reason for example you see people saying that they saw some of us say that blond eyed people are the best. Did they read that somewhere here??Obviously not, nobody said something like that. They either assumed it or read some crap about us from an enemy slander site.

Xian trolls aren't as much common as the politically correct trolls, most of whom are jews.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

These past few days reading all u guys post has really helped as in to understand myself more n where I stand race wise. I am mixed. White with Amerindian but I feel more close to my my white part. N I can tell I have always have from just remembering things throughout my life. I agree completely with HP Don and hooded cobra. N enjoying reading fire starter telling off these trolls lol. Forget those forever weak souled no lifers. But I digress. I know myself more now thanks to u guys. I still have more to learn. Let alone about myself. But now I have a better picture of where to look at. Keep ur heads up brothers and sisters. We deserve to be proud of ourselves. We have gods that love n protect us. as SS we deserve to be proud because we are on our own paths to become GODS/GODESSES.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mark Clay <claymark45@ wrote:

I get you. I myself have not read anything about someone saying their race is the best. I'm going to try my best to be more outspoken in these groups cuz I don't want a newbie believing anything these trolls say.

Race is a taboo topic in the mainstream media, and that's the reason I felt the need to write more posts explaining these, since there are many people who either have misconceptions or are here to troll or push jewish garbage. Note that there are stupid rumors or other lies and bullshit written about us by the enemies, and these need to be clarified and debunked. Some trolls deliberately come here to stir up these enemy rumors which have no basis in reality. That's the reason for example you see people saying that they saw some of us say that blond eyed people are the best. Did they read that somewhere here??Obviously not, nobody said something like that. They either assumed it or read some crap about us from an enemy slander site.

Xian trolls aren't as much common as the politically correct trolls, most of whom are jews.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Excuse me I mean I'm still pretty new. About a year and a half into this but I have always question things if I'm not 100% about it. Especially when UT sounds like nonsense. unfoturntely not every gentile is like that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

I get you. I myself have not read anything about someone saying their race is the best. I'm going to try my best to be more outspoken in these groups cuz I don't want a newbie believing anything these trolls say.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

True Aryan is the title for the White race not for Gentiles as a whole. As its from the original language the White race spoke. The other races have their own titles that relate to the same meaning. Infact I would be hard pressed to find a group that did not. People need to stop trying to turn their insecurity into a political statement. Thats the psychology of resentiment the Jew thrives on.  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 12:20:13 PM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Mark Clay <claymark45@... wrote:

This Scarlet duff is nothing but a lying troll. Just reading below this is the second response of it in a row. Where it blatanly lies. It must think we are all stupid.
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 12:38:33 PM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "scarlet Wolf" <scarlet_wych@... wrote:

We have the freedom to follow to the eternal law which is the power that creates, sustains and uplifts us. Violation of the law brings bad consequences, which is already self evident. This is why its ingrained deeply in the psyche of the different races to stick with and promote their own kind. Thats the confusion, Satanism is not about the enemy programs of theistic and atheistic communism. Its based on the Eternal laws of nature.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 11:20:44 PM

Just one more concern I have, in the eyes of a satanist it would definitely be wrong to make laws against interracial marriage or tell a child he can't marry someone of a different race right? Being that you place such value in freedom and all that. From: Don Danko <mageson6666@...
  [/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "pgenetics2011" <pgenetics2011@ wrote: WHY IS IT THAT THERE SEEMS TO BE SO MUCH PRAISE OVER BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYED PEOPLE! I'M AFRICAN AMERICAN MIXED WITH CAUCASIAN, ITALIAN, AND AFRICAN AMERICAN! ARE THERE ANY GODS WHO WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR AFRICAN AMERICAN, INDIANS, AND ASIANS RACES OF PEOPLE? [/QUOTE]

you're right my brother good for you to stand up and say something WE SHOULD NOT BE FIGHTING AMONGST EACH OTHER THE REAL ENEMY IS OUT THERE ''any city or house divided against itself will not stand.'' DOWN TO JEHOVAH DOWN TO THE JEWISH REPTILIAN MONSTERS                       HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL GOD OF HELL FOR ALL TIME!!!!!
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 2:25 PM

brothers and sisters. It's time to stop this issue that it bringing bad energy to our forum, this forum was created to discuss important issues of interest to all. We are falling into a trap of the enemy to divide us, if you read JOS brothers says well clear Enki created us with his DNA and the DNA of a Cro-Magnon and there arose the human race. from the beginning we are a hybrids, no matter the race or the color the importance placed here is our soul and our spirit the aura is colored that are created by our chakras that's the color that should matter the color that is needed to achieve the magnum opus We need to work in that through power meditation let's join hands in brotherly unity and stop this outside its is a lot of Jews and Christians laughing at us. Let's be together in this and read this from the JOS.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... arden.html

"Let's join hands in brotherly unity"?Nope. Trust is earned, and I have learned the hard way, you cannot trust anyone fully but yourself and Lord Satan, and your Guardians. What you are encouraging is for the forum members to drop their defenses, act in love and hold hands and trust each other.That's how infiltrators and jews find their way in to spread misinformation.

Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 5:48:48 PM

brothers and sisters. It's time to stop this issue that it bringing bad energy to our forum, this forum was created to discuss important issues of interest to all. We are falling into a trap of the enemy to divide us, if you read JOS brothers says well clear Enki created us with his DNA and the DNA of a Cro-Magnon and there arose the human race. from the beginning we are a hybrids, no matter the race or the color the importance placed here is our soul and our spirit the aura is colored that are created by our chakras that's the color that should matter the color that is needed to achieve the magnum opus We need to work in that through power meditation let's join hands in brotherly unity and stop this outside its is a lot of Jews and Christians laughing at us. Let's be together in this and read this from the JOS.

The body and soul manifest and connect to the same metagenic template. This is passed down throught the blood. Which carries the metagenic essence of the soul and its transmission.  There was no conflict on this thread expect for some trolls attempting to push Jewish propaganda memes.
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 8:15:19 PM
  "Let's join hands in brotherly unity"?Nope. Trust is earned, and I have learned the hard way, you cannot trust anyone fully but yourself and Lord Satan, and your Guardians. What you are encouraging is for the forum members to drop their defenses, act in love and hold hands and trust each other.That's how infiltrators and jews find their way in to spread misinformation.

brothers and sisters. It's time to stop this issue that it bringing bad energy to our forum, this forum was created to discuss important issues of interest to all. We are falling into a trap of the enemy to divide us, if you read JOS brothers says well clear Enki created us with his DNA and the DNA of a Cro-Magnon and there arose the human race. from the beginning we are a hybrids, no matter the race or the color the importance placed here is our soul and our spirit the aura is colored that are created by our chakras that's the color that should matter the color that is needed to achieve the magnum opus We need to work in that through power meditation let's join hands in brotherly unity and stop this outside its is a lot of Jews and Christians laughing at us. Let's be together in this and read this from the JOS. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... arden.html
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote: Where did you read on this thread that somebody says he's "better"???In fact besides 2 trolls whom mentioned that without proof nobody said anything like that. I challenge you to find a single post where it says anything like that. Actually Aryan is a title for the Aryan race, it's common sense that the other races have different title. It was originally a title for the white priesthood. HP Don explained that. And another things, Anu is NOT Jokehova. Seriously, where do you get that BS from, that statue dick bitch who copypastes info from us??Jokehova isn't real, it's not a real being but a collective for enemy ET's. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Mark Clay <claymark45@ wrote: Look Blacks,Native Americans,Whites, and Asians have their roots with Satan by Blood plus Aryan is another word for gentile I happen to a Black American with Carribean,Native American and European Blood is just who I am and that does not make me superior or inferior anyway and I thought Satanism is about Spirituality and Individual Growth But no matter Iam still a Spiritual Satanist just not by your standards and I will still serve Satan/Enki no matter whay anyone thinks of me we can all grow to be our very best and overcome Anu/jehovah,his jewish creation,etc gentiles stop fighting over this issue we know,understand,respect it and get it and you people have understand their is always somebody better than you and the rest of us!

If i die with a strong soul (via power meditation), will i still be reincarnated into the same race/sub-race? Given that power meditation transforms and reconstructs the soul?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The body and soul manifest and connect to the same metagenic template. This is passed down throught the blood. Which carries the metagenic essence of the soul and its transmission.

There was no conflict on this thread expect for some trolls attempting to push Jewish propaganda memes.

Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 8:15:19 PM

"Let's join hands in brotherly unity"?
Nope. Trust is earned, and I have learned the hard way, you cannot trust anyone fully but yourself and Lord Satan, and your Guardians. What you are encouraging is for the forum members to drop their defenses, act in love and hold hands and trust each other.
That's how infiltrators and jews find their way in to spread misinformation.

brothers and sisters. It's time to stop this issue that it bringing bad energy to our forum, this forum was created to discuss important issues of interest to all. We are falling into a trap of the enemy to divide us, if you read JOS brothers says well clear Enki created us with his DNA and the DNA of a Cro-Magnon and there arose the human race. from the beginning we are a hybrids, no matter the race or the color the importance placed here is our soul and our spirit the aura is colored that are created by our chakras that's the color that should matter the color that is needed to achieve the magnum opus We need to work in that through power meditation let's join hands in brotherly unity and stop this outside its is a lot of Jews and Christians laughing at us. Let's be together in this and read this from the JOS. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... arden.html --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666"
<the_fire_starter666@ wrote: Where did you read on this thread that somebody says he's "better"???In fact besides 2 trolls whom mentioned that without proof nobody said anything like that. I challenge you to find a single post where it says anything like that. Actually Aryan is a title for the Aryan race, it's common sense that the other races have different title. It was originally a title for the white priesthood. HP Don explained that. And another things, Anu is NOT Jokehova. Seriously, where do you get that BS from, that statue dick bitch who copypastes info from us??Jokehova isn't real, it's not a real being but a collective for enemy ET's. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Mark Clay <claymark45@ wrote: Look Blacks,Native Americans,Whites, and Asians have their roots with Satan by Blood plus Aryan is another word for gentile I happen to a Black American with Carribean,Native American and European Blood is just who
I am and that does not make me superior or inferior anyway and I thought Satanism is about Spirituality and Individual Growth But no matter Iam still a Spiritual Satanist just not by your standards and I will still serve Satan/Enki no matter whay anyone thinks of me we can all grow to be our very best and overcome Anu/jehovah,his jewish creation,etc gentiles stop fighting over this issue we know,understand,respect it and get it and you people have understand their is always somebody better than you and the rest of us!

Should we sing "kumbaya" as well? :) And I don't really see any disunity, we were arguing against the trolls, not any real SS who are here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

"Let's join hands in brotherly unity"?
Nope. Trust is earned, and I have learned the hard way, you cannot trust anyone fully but yourself and Lord Satan, and your Guardians. What you are encouraging is for the forum members to drop their defenses, act in love and hold hands and trust each other.
That's how infiltrators and jews find their way in to spread misinformation.

Then you should really be taking the time to understand what Satanism truly means and how this relates to the past, present and future. The main website, JOSNewsletter, and related sites such as 666blacksun and exposingchristianity are essential.

We are about separation and self-determination of the different gentile races toward the godhead, the return to the dao which is immortality in the physical and spiritual sense. This is done through spiritual disciplines such as yoga, qigong, power meditation etc. Satan and the Gods are of the Nordic race and are white. The yellow and black races become so through genetic engineering by the Gods. The white race are direct progeny of the Gods. There is no 'best' race here, just different races each on have their own path toward divinity in accordance to the eternal laws of nature (dao).

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... wrote:

Whoa guys! WTF?

I wasn't expecting this reaction from you guys!

I didn't mean to sound immature or stupid; I have been frustrated trying to figure out shit. I had to say it.

You guys need to understand I'm not as knowledgeable as you guys are when it comes to stuff like this. I should've worded this differently and more maturely so you guys wouldn't sound like this. I shouldn't have drank a lot either, for that made it worse.

Fuck, i apologize big time. I feel real bad and hope i didn't offend anyone.

Talk about making a fucking fool of myself.

And I doubt that person is Asian as it claims, most probably a jew, because only jews whine like this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Thats because your just here to waste time and role play post.

Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 5:08:19 AM

Excuse me I mean I'm still pretty new. About a year and a half into this but I have always question things if I'm not 100% about it. Especially when UT sounds like nonsense. unfoturntely not every gentile is like that.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back