Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Artificial mode of time

Sven

HP Maxine stated that the enemy had oppressed humans with an artificial mode of time. Can anyone elaborate on the subject?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:
HP Maxine stated that the enemy had oppressed humans with an artificial mode of time. Can anyone elaborate on the subject?
Recently I was doing a series of meditations after receiving a vision of 2 symbols in a dream. I had those symbols for about a week before they really started to grab my attention and I began to wonder more and more what they were. Well Satan came to me at one point while i was in a very very deep meditative trance. I had been in this trance nearly 7 hours already (very strenous but i really wanted to know what these symbols were), when I suddenly was enlightened by Father and he told me what he knew about them.

They are both sigils for the Sun and Moon. One for each. Unfortunately, the mystery goes even deeper then this. Contrary to whatever youve believed about other gods in this universe, you might have a rude awakening, because I sure did.

A few weeks before all this, on the night of December 22nd, and early morning of December 23rd, Satans Most holy day of the year if you will, I spent the night in a forest. I was meditating with the runes, and one of those particular ones was Jera. Shortly after meditating with Jera, this was all at about 230am, many strange things began to happen. And this is when Satan came to me with aa very important message. In fact i was so freaked i recorded it for like 20 mins on my mp3 player. ANyways...basically, I have forever since i can remember, had a great deep connection to nature. I knew that regardless of Jesus Christ and Satan and hwo they both really were, neither one had anything to do with nature. And When Satan came to me that night, he personally confirmed my suspicions. He told me that yes, He is mainly here to teach us one thing, the truth. The truth about Jesus and the Xians, the truth about where we came from (the nephilim), etc, and how his main purpose is to enlighten us in rediscovering our spiritual power and energy, and not so much worship him as to learn from his and what he has to offer.

This all being said left out where in the fucking world did earth, the trees, plants, etc come from. Neither Jesus or the Nephilim or Satan had any part in their creation, but Satan did tell me that Earth has always been, the plants and animals were create dby very VERY old nature gods. Their names have been lost to mankind over the millenia and corrupted into the usual deities of gaia, the green man, shiva, mother earth, etc. Satan has absolutely nothing to do with humans on earth other than to show us the truth about xians, and teach us what he does about the afterlife and spiritual energy, etc. Other than that he has nothing else to do with earth, just as how Jesus has nothing else to do with earth other than to spread the lies of xianism.

Ok all this being said, Satan came to me a 2nd time later on a couple weeks after this and revealed to me the meaning of the 2 sigils from the dream, which up to this point, had been stowed away never seeing the light. He told me these 2 sigils are the ancient sigils, very very VERY OLD ancient sigils of the Sun, and of the Moon. I furhter inquired about them, that i didn tunderstand, and any knowledge he had about nature gods etc would be helpful. He told me to stop and think about the significance of the Sun and Mood. It came to me, Sun = DAYtime, Moon = NIGHT time, he told me to erase "time". and then you just have day and night. day does what? Nothing, its what people call the period of "time" when the sun is shining on earth. but why do they call it day? nevermind what the history books say, thats all corrupted bullshit. Same goes for the moon. The sun's real name isnt "sun", just as the moons real name isnt "moon". UNfortunately Satan's knowledge ont he matter, he withheld for me, or he simply doesnt have any idea. I just ake dhim to help show me what he knew about nature and the gods whoc reated the plants and animals, and the only other thing he told me is that time, has nothing to do with anything, it is completely fake and a massive joke. ANd that nature was here before the nephilim arrive , before satan arrived, before anyone arrive, the gods of earth were here millenias before "the dawn of time", before mankind. doing what they did. And when humankind came along we corrupted those meanings, in fact we were strangers to these gods, who almost hated us. we came along at first simple enough, cutting a few trees down for warmth and fire, but nowadays we ravage this world like theres no tommorrow. SO of course overtime they have withheld the information of themselves, these nature gods, and their history and names, from us, content with letting us believe our own lies.

Thats all I know man. ive sinced tried writing the sigil of the moon on my hands and going before the full moon various times in an attempt to show my gratitude and thanks for the moon, in an attempt to make contact with whatever long lost god or spirit is the moon, but to no avail. just cold hard ignorance at me.

If your interested I can send you the images of these 2 sigils.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

Recently I was doing a series of meditations after receiving a vision of 2 symbols in a dream. I had those symbols for about a week before they really started to grab my attention and I began to wonder more and more what they were. Well Satan came to me at one point while i was in a very very deep meditative trance. I had been in this trance nearly 7 hours already (very strenous but i really wanted to know what these symbols were), when I suddenly was enlightened by Father and he told me what he knew about them.

They are both sigils for the Sun and Moon. One for each. Unfortunately, the mystery goes even deeper then this. Contrary to whatever youve believed about other gods in this universe, you might have a rude awakening, because I sure did.

A few weeks before all this, on the night of December 22nd, and early morning of December 23rd, Satans Most holy day of the year if you will, I spent the night in a forest. I was meditating with the runes, and one of those particular ones was Jera. Shortly after meditating with Jera, this was all at about 230am, many strange things began to happen. And this is when Satan came to me with aa very important message. In fact i was so freaked i recorded it for like 20 mins on my mp3 player. ANyways...basically, I have forever since i can remember, had a great deep connection to nature. I knew that regardless of Jesus Christ and Satan and hwo they both really were, neither one had anything to do with nature. And When Satan came to me that night, he personally confirmed my suspicions. He told me that yes, He is mainly here to teach us one thing, the truth. The truth about Jesus and the Xians, the truth about where we came from (the nephilim), etc, and how his main purpose is to enlighten us in rediscovering our spiritual power and energy, and not so much worship him as to learn from his and what he has to offer.

This all being said left out where in the fucking world did earth, the trees, plants, etc come from. Neither Jesus or the Nephilim or Satan had any part in their creation, but Satan did tell me that Earth has always been, the plants and animals were create dby very VERY old nature gods. Their names have been lost to mankind over the millenia and corrupted into the usual deities of gaia, the green man, shiva, mother earth, etc. Satan has absolutely nothing to do with humans on earth other than to show us the truth about xians, and teach us what he does about the afterlife and spiritual energy, etc. Other than that he has nothing else to do with earth, just as how Jesus has nothing else to do with earth other than to spread the lies of xianism.

Ok all this being said, Satan came to me a 2nd time later on a couple weeks after this and revealed to me the meaning of the 2 sigils from the dream, which up to this point, had been stowed away never seeing the light. He told me these 2 sigils are the ancient sigils, very very VERY OLD ancient sigils of the Sun, and of the Moon. I furhter inquired about them, that i didn tunderstand, and any knowledge he had about nature gods etc would be helpful. He told me to stop and think about the significance of the Sun and Mood. It came to me, Sun = DAYtime, Moon = NIGHT time, he told me to erase "time". and then you just have day and night. day does what? Nothing, its what people call the period of "time" when the sun is shining on earth. but why do they call it day? nevermind what the history books say, thats all corrupted bullshit. Same goes for the moon. The sun's real name isnt "sun", just as the moons real name isnt "moon". UNfortunately Satan's knowledge ont he matter, he withheld for me, or he simply doesnt have any idea. I just ake dhim to help show me what he knew about nature and the gods whoc reated the plants and animals, and the only other thing he told me is that time, has nothing to do with anything, it is completely fake and a massive joke. ANd that nature was here before the nephilim arrive , before satan arrived, before anyone arrive, the gods of earth were here millenias before "the dawn of time", before mankind. doing what they did. And when humankind came along we corrupted those meanings, in fact we were strangers to these gods, who almost hated us. we came along at first simple enough, cutting a few trees down for warmth and fire, but nowadays we ravage this world like theres no tommorrow. SO of course overtime they have withheld the information of themselves, these nature gods, and their history and names, from us, content with letting us believe our own lies.

Thats all I know man. ive sinced tried writing the sigil of the moon on my hands and going before the full moon various times in an attempt to show my gratitude and thanks for the moon, in an attempt to make contact with whatever long lost god or spirit is the moon, but to no avail. just cold hard ignorance at me.

Hi I would really like to see the sigils if I could. my Email is [email protected]
Hail enki
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, January 8, 2010 12:43:35 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Artificial mode of time

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Sven" <belthazorthemighty @... wrote:

A few weeks before all this, on the night of December 22nd, and early morning of December 23rd, Satans Most holy day of the year if you will, I spent the night in a forest. I was meditating with the runes, and one of those particular ones was Jera. Shortly after meditating with Jera, this was all at about 230am, many strange things began to happen. And this is when Satan came to me with aa very important message. In fact i was so freaked i recorded it for like 20 mins on my mp3 player. ANyways...basically , I have forever since i can remember, had a great deep connection to nature. I knew that regardless of Jesus Christ and Satan and hwo they both really were, neither one had anything to do with nature. And When Satan came to me that night, he personally confirmed my suspicions. He told me that yes, He is mainly here to teach us one thing, the truth. The truth about Jesus and the Xians, the truth about where we came from (the nephilim), etc, and how his main purpose is to enlighten us in rediscovering our spiritual power and energy, and not so much worship him as to learn from his and what he has to offer.

Ok all this being said, Satan came to me a 2nd time later on a couple weeks after this and revealed to me the meaning of the 2 sigils from the dream, which up to this point, had been stowed away never seeing the light. He told me these 2 sigils are the ancient sigils, very very VERY OLD ancient sigils of the Sun, and of the Moon. I furhter inquired about them, that i didn tunderstand, and any knowledge he had about nature gods etc would be helpful. He told me to stop and think about the significance of the Sun and Mood. It came to me, Sun = DAYtime, Moon = NIGHT time, he told me to erase "time". and then you just have day and night. day does what? Nothing, its what people call the period of "time" when the sun is shining on earth.. but why do they call it day? nevermind what the history books say, thats all corrupted bullshit. Same goes for the moon. The sun's real name isnt "sun", just as the moons real name isnt "moon". UNfortunately Satan's knowledge ont he matter, he withheld for me, or he simply doesnt have any idea. I just ake dhim to help show me what he knew about nature and the gods whoc reated the plants and animals, and the only other thing he told me is that time, has nothing to do with anything, it is completely fake and a massive joke. ANd that nature was here before the nephilim arrive , before satan arrived, before anyone arrive, the gods of earth were here millenias before "the dawn of time", before mankind. doing what they did. And when humankind came along we corrupted those meanings, in fact we were strangers to these gods, who almost hated us. we came along at first simple enough, cutting a few trees down for warmth and fire, but nowadays we ravage this world like theres no tommorrow. SO of course overtime they have withheld the information of themselves, these nature gods, and their history and names, from us, content with letting us believe our own lies.

What is a artifacal mode of time???like we are living a fake realm or something??

On Jan 8, 2010, at 12:43 PM, "hardstyle_and_shufflin" <hardstyle_and_shufflin@... wrote:

A few weeks before all this, on the night of December 22nd, and early morning of December 23rd, Satans Most holy day of the year if you will, I spent the night in a forest. I was meditating with the runes, and one of those particular ones was Jera. Shortly after meditating with Jera, this was all at about 230am, many strange things began to happen. And this is when Satan came to me with aa very important message. In fact i was so freaked i recorded it for like 20 mins on my mp3 player. ANyways...basically , I have forever since i can remember, had a great deep connection to nature. I knew that regardless of Jesus Christ and Satan and hwo they both really were, neither one had anything to do with nature. And When Satan came to me that night, he personally confirmed my suspicions. He told me that yes, He is mainly here to teach us one thing, the truth. The truth about Jesus and the Xians, the truth about where we came from (the nephilim), etc, and how his main purpose is to enlighten us in rediscovering our spiritual power and energy, and not so much worship him as to learn from his and what he has to offer.

Please do send these images to me. I inspired myself a while ago to do a ritual to the moon itself. I found it had extremely energising results. Perhaps this is linked to what you were discovering.

Ave Luciferi

Sort of. Basically time is an illusion is the way ive learned it from satan. Time is nothing more than a bunch of words that seperate out different parts of our life. Years, MOnths, Weeks, Days, Minutes, 24 hours in a day, 60 mins in an hour, etc, if i remember right, the chinese came up with this system. ANyways. But see, we dont need this time or anything to make life go on, life will go on regardless of "time" or not. The sun will cont. to rise every "day" the moon will cont. to rise every "night".

I can explain further but it will require getting off track.

anyways yes i will create the 2 sigils as best i can on paint lol, and send them to whoever asks. i feel this information is very valuable in the right hands.

the goal is to figure out more about these sigils. find the names of the sigils, thus the names of these old nature gods, specifically speaking, the moon, and the sun. who are they? are they the master gods of earth before humankind came along? or are they just two simple deities, part of a much larger pantheon of other gods?

its important we find this info out.

and to whoever might have worries about this, Satan reassured me on the night he came to me, and told me, that as long as we realize the truth about him and the xians, and learn to recover are spiritual energy, it is ok for us to go out and explore and meet these other nature gods. its wha the want sus to do. its about us recovering ALL spiritual energy knowledge, not just his own. just he want sus to recover the TRUTH. so dont go off and dabble in druidism or shamanism or other stuff liek that, its all still corrupted.

we need to find the original gods of earth befor ehumans came along and the nephilim, satan, xianism, etc. the original gods and get them somehow to recognize us and no longer ignore us, teach us what they know.

if you all could post your emails in single message id be happy to send the sigils to u.

Time is relative, according to Einstein's theory of relatibity, our perception of time could be slowed or quickened by our exposure to gravitational fields of variable strengths. So No, we're not living in a fake dimension or anything, but it is possible that we do experience time differently from the rest of the universe.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@... wrote:

What is a artifacal mode of time???like we are living a fake realm or something??

On Jan 8, 2010, at 12:43 PM, "hardstyle_and_shufflin" <hardstyle_and_shufflin@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

A few weeks before all this, on the night of December 22nd, and early morning of December 23rd, Satans Most holy day of the year if you will, I spent the night in a forest. I was meditating with the runes, and one of those particular ones was Jera. Shortly after meditating with Jera, this was all at about 230am, many strange things began to happen. And this is when Satan came to me with aa very important message. In fact i was so freaked i recorded it for like 20 mins on my mp3 player. ANyways...basically, I have forever since i can remember, had a great deep connection to nature. I knew that regardless of Jesus Christ and Satan and hwo they both really were, neither one had anything to do with nature. And When Satan came to me that night, he personally confirmed my suspicions. He told me that yes, He is mainly here to teach us one thing, the truth. The truth about Jesus and the Xians, the truth about where we came from (the nephilim), etc, and how his
main purpose is to enlighten us in rediscovering our spiritual power and energy, and not so much worship him as to learn from his and what he has to offer.

Ok all this being said, Satan came to me a 2nd time later on a couple weeks after this and revealed to me the meaning of the 2 sigils from the dream, which up to this point, had been stowed away never seeing the light. He told me these 2 sigils are the ancient sigils, very very VERY OLD ancient sigils of the Sun, and of the Moon. I furhter inquired about them, that i didn tunderstand, and any knowledge he had about nature gods etc would be helpful. He told me to stop and think about the significance of the Sun and Mood. It came to me, Sun = DAYtime, Moon = NIGHT time, he told me to erase "time". and then you just have day and night. day does what? Nothing, its what people call the period of "time" when the sun is shining on earth. but why do they call it day? nevermind what the history books say, thats all corrupted bullshit. Same goes for the moon. The sun's real name isnt "sun", just as the moons real name isnt "moon". UNfortunately Satan's knowledge
ont he matter, he withheld for me, or he simply doesnt have any idea. I just ake dhim to help show me what he knew about nature and the gods whoc reated the plants and animals, and the only other thing he told me is that time, has nothing to do with anything, it is completely fake and a massive joke. ANd that nature was here before the nephilim arrive , before satan arrived, before anyone arrive, the gods of earth were here millenias before "the dawn of time", before mankind. doing what they did. And when humankind came along we corrupted those meanings, in fact we were strangers to these gods, who almost hated us. we came along at first simple enough, cutting a few trees down for warmth and fire, but nowadays we ravage this world like theres no tommorrow. SO of course overtime they have withheld the information of themselves, these nature gods, and their history and names, from us, content with letting us believe our own lies.

i never ment that we were living in a fake dimension. i meant that time is irrelevant to life. with or without time, life goes on and on and the world keeps spinning and stuff. But unfortunately for you, i dont believe in science or any of that bullshit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maxvonc" <maxvonc@... wrote:

Time is relative, according to Einstein's theory of relatibity, our perception of time could be slowed or quickened by our exposure to gravitational fields of variable strengths. So No, we're not living in a fake dimension or anything, but it is possible that we do experience time differently from the rest of the universe.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@ wrote:

On Jan 8, 2010, at 12:43 PM, "hardstyle_and_shufflin" <hardstyle_and_shufflin@ wrote:

A few weeks before all this, on the night of December 22nd, and early morning of December 23rd, Satans Most holy day of the year if you will, I spent the night in a forest. I was meditating with the runes, and one of those particular ones was Jera. Shortly after meditating with Jera, this was all at about 230am, many strange things began to happen. And this is when Satan came to me with aa very important message. In fact i was so freaked i recorded it for like 20 mins on my mp3 player. ANyways...basically, I have forever since i can remember, had a great deep connection to nature. I knew that regardless of Jesus Christ and Satan and hwo they both really were, neither one had anything to do with nature. And When Satan came to me that night, he personally confirmed my suspicions. He told me that yes, He is mainly here to teach us one thing, the truth. The truth about Jesus and the Xians, the truth about where we came from (the nephilim), etc, and how his
main purpose is to enlighten us in rediscovering our spiritual power and energy, and not so much worship him as to learn from his and what he has to offer.

Ok all this being said, Satan came to me a 2nd time later on a couple weeks after this and revealed to me the meaning of the 2 sigils from the dream, which up to this point, had been stowed away never seeing the light. He told me these 2 sigils are the ancient sigils, very very VERY OLD ancient sigils of the Sun, and of the Moon. I furhter inquired about them, that i didn tunderstand, and any knowledge he had about nature gods etc would be helpful. He told me to stop and think about the significance of the Sun and Mood. It came to me, Sun = DAYtime, Moon = NIGHT time, he told me to erase "time". and then you just have day and night. day does what? Nothing, its what people call the period of "time" when the sun is shining on earth. but why do they call it day? nevermind what the history books say, thats all corrupted bullshit. Same goes for the moon. The sun's real name isnt "sun", just as the moons real name isnt "moon". UNfortunately Satan's knowledge
ont he matter, he withheld for me, or he simply doesnt have any idea. I just ake dhim to help show me what he knew about nature and the gods whoc reated the plants and animals, and the only other thing he told me is that time, has nothing to do with anything, it is completely fake and a massive joke. ANd that nature was here before the nephilim arrive , before satan arrived, before anyone arrive, the gods of earth were here millenias before "the dawn of time", before mankind. doing what they did. And when humankind came along we corrupted those meanings, in fact we were strangers to these gods, who almost hated us. we came along at first simple enough, cutting a few trees down for warmth and fire, but nowadays we ravage this world like theres no tommorrow. SO of course overtime they have withheld the information of themselves, these nature gods, and their history and names, from us, content with letting us believe our own lies.

you don't ''believe'' in science?
You do know how ridiculous that sounds right?
Science is not about believing, we don't believe in gravity. We don't believe in chemistry, we don't believe that the earth revolves around the sun. We KNOW. That is science. Science literally means knowledge.
I advice you to look into science, it's kinda handy to, seeing satanists don't just have faith, but want to KNOW stuff.

Ave Luciferi

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hardstyle_and_shufflin" <hardstyle_and_shufflin@... wrote:

i never ment that we were living in a fake dimension. i meant that time is irrelevant to life. with or without time, life goes on and on and the world keeps spinning and stuff. But unfortunately for you, i dont believe in science or any of that bullshit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maxvonc" <maxvonc@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@ wrote:

On Jan 8, 2010, at 12:43 PM, "hardstyle_and_shufflin" <hardstyle_and_shufflin@ wrote:

You don't believe in "science and shit" huh? Well you must be ignorant like the Christians who teach their kids the earth is only 5000 years old. Einstein did much to help scientists AND he PROVED his theories.

Do some homework before you speak against science and make a fool of yourself in this forum.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hardstyle_and_shufflin" <hardstyle_and_shufflin@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maxvonc" <maxvonc@ wrote:

Hahahah very well said! Spiritual Satanism FULLY supports science because it is actually the truth based on experiment and observation.

You wanna keep people ignorant, clueless and in a primitive state?Simply, tell them that science is evil and give them a book to have blind faith in. Thats what christianity does. We learn the truth on the other hand and studying science helps.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <hecatemother@... wrote:

You don't believe in "science and shit" huh? Well you must be ignorant like the Christians who teach their kids the earth is only 5000 years old. Einstein did much to help scientists AND he PROVED his theories.

Do some homework before you speak against science and make a fool of yourself in this forum.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hardstyle_and_shufflin" <hardstyle_and_shufflin@ wrote:

Actually bro , Science is of Satan.
Lucifer is the bringer of Knowledge and Truth.
Science and the occult come together when studied.
I say this because I myself, am a Biology student at a University.
And I still get amazed about how it all comes together and all makes sense.

Hail SATAN!!!

I would really like the sigils, my E-mail is kine_of_people@...
thanks in advance
Sent: Sat, January 9, 2010 11:31:39 AM

Sort of. Basically time is an illusion is the way ive learned it from satan. Time is nothing more than a bunch of words that seperate out different parts of our life. Years, MOnths, Weeks, Days, Minutes, 24 hours in a day, 60 mins in an hour, etc, if i remember right, the chinese came up with this system. ANyways. But see, we dont need this time or anything to make life go on, life will go on regardless of "time" or not. The sun will cont. to rise every "day" the moon will cont. to rise every "night".

I can explain further but it will require getting off track.

anyways yes i will create the 2 sigils as best i can on paint lol, and send them to whoever asks. i feel this information is very valuable in the right hands.

the goal is to figure out more about these sigils. find the names of the sigils, thus the names of these old nature gods, specifically speaking, the moon, and the sun. who are they? are they the master gods of earth before humankind came along? or are they just two simple deities, part of a much larger pantheon of other gods?

its important we find this info out.

and to whoever might have worries about this, Satan reassured me on the night he came to me, and told me, that as long as we realize the truth about him and the xians, and learn to recover are spiritual energy, it is ok for us to go out and explore and meet these other nature gods. its wha the want sus to do. its about us recovering ALL spiritual energy knowledge, not just his own. just he want sus to recover the TRUTH. so dont go off and dabble in druidism or shamanism or other stuff liek that, its all still corrupted.

we need to find the original gods of earth befor ehumans came along and the nephilim, satan, xianism, etc. the original gods and get them somehow to recognize us and no longer ignore us, teach us what they know.

if you all could post your emails in single message id be happy to send the sigils to u.

I would like to see these sigils if you don't mind please?   Hail Father Enki!!

Sent: Mon, 11 January, 2010 6:26:44 PM

Hahahah very well said! Spiritual Satanism FULLY supports science because it is actually the truth based on experiment and observation.

You wanna keep people ignorant, clueless and in a primitive state?Simply, tell them that science is evil and give them a book to have blind faith in. Thats what christianity does. We learn the truth on the other hand and studying science helps.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "darrklady13" <hecatemother@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hardstyle_and_ shufflin" <hardstyle_and_ shufflin@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "maxvonc" <maxvonc@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@ wrote:

On Jan 8, 2010, at 12:43 PM, "hardstyle_and_ shufflin" <hardstyle_and_ shufflin@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Sven" <belthazorthemighty @ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Sven" <belthazorthemighty @ wrote:

A few weeks before all this, on the night of December 22nd, and early morning of December 23rd, Satans Most holy day of the year if you will, I spent the night in a forest. I was meditating with the runes, and one of those particular ones was Jera. Shortly after meditating with Jera, this was all at about 230am, many strange things began to happen. And this is when Satan came to me with aa very important message. In fact i was so freaked i recorded it for like 20 mins on my mp3 player. ANyways...basically , I have forever since i can remember, had a great deep connection to nature. I knew that regardless of Jesus Christ and Satan and hwo they both really were, neither one had anything to do with nature. And When Satan came to me that night, he personally confirmed my suspicions. He told me that yes, He is mainly here to teach us one thing, the truth. The truth about Jesus and the Xians, the truth about where we came from (the nephilim), etc, and how his

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Time is absolutely essential for the continuing existence of our own four-dimensional universe. It provides a fourth dimension for objects to travel through.

If you don't like 'science or any of that bullshit' I suggest you stop calling yourself a Satanist, it's an embaressment to the rest of us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back