Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Art

FancyMancy

Rembrandt, 1639
GIxVBm3.jpg

Modern "art"
bZ5tfAb.jpg

cjYAxef.jpg

iDpk575.jpg

ZLjg9x3.jpg

The last two are somewhat tolerable, by the first two with random colors and paint everywhere is just nonesense. And yet 'artist' get paid millions for a simple, thrown together piece while artist who spend hours on their work hardly get enough to live off of. I'm sure the Jews have something to do with this.

As an artist myself I have noticed that within the art community there are several detrimental thought processes that continuosly lower the bar so to speak.

One of which is that the idea of technical skill in a medium (such as acrylic paint, oil paint, sculpting, etc) doesnt truly matter in creating ''real art'' and that its the expression or raw emotion that matter more. Its how we end up with splashes of paint in a canvas, give it some BS meaning, and host it in galleries. We even end up having ''artists'' that show off literal feces and call it art.

There's also the tiptoeing around trying to not offend an artist otherwise you face the wrath of obnoxious SJW or 'fanbois' that lick the creators feet or something like that. Then there are artists that take personal offense to anything poorly said about their works and attack the critic as if they made the next generation Mona Lisa or something.

Then we have critics that think they know the ins and outs of art. They think they know absolutly everything about how to make good art and anything that doesnt fit that guideline in their head is not 'real' art

Worst of all though is the extremly self depreciating way I see young artists, proffesional or not, speak about themsleves and their own work. There is a lack of pride in both themselves and what they create. Not everyone is like that hopefully but the artists that I interacted with, most if not all of them talk poorly about themselves. Theres a lack of pride and happiness in creating art. Then when someone does act prideful you have people purposly trying to bring them down or call them haughty/cocky/bigot/etc.

Maybe its just the communities that I saw or were in and hopefully there are some that arent like that.

TELEMMGLPICT000129143870-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq9PikuTrmQO3f57XLkA28TBKj00Z_PLQyJFkzKWFH1-o.jpeg

Basquiat painting fetches record $110.5 million at New York auction

Zeffie of the Wind said:
As an artist myself I have noticed that within the art community there are several detrimental thought processes that continuosly lower the bar so to speak.

One of which is that the idea of technical skill in a medium (such as acrylic paint, oil paint, sculpting, etc) doesnt truly matter in creating ''real art'' and that its the expression or raw emotion that matter more. Its how we end up with splashes of paint in a canvas, give it some BS meaning, and host it in galleries. We even end up having ''artists'' that show off literal feces and call it art.

There's also the tiptoeing around trying to not offend an artist otherwise you face the wrath of obnoxious SJW or 'fanbois' that lick the creators feet or something like that. Then there are artists that take personal offense to anything poorly said about their works and attack the critic as if they made the next generation Mona Lisa or something.

Then we have critics that think they know the ins and outs of art. They think they know absolutly everything about how to make good art and anything that doesnt fit that guideline in their head is not 'real' art

Worst of all though is the extremly self depreciating way I see young artists, proffesional or not, speak about themsleves and their own work. There is a lack of pride in both themselves and what they create. Not everyone is like that hopefully but the artists that I interacted with, most if not all of them talk poorly about themselves. Theres a lack of pride and happiness in creating art. Then when someone does act prideful you have people purposly trying to bring them down or call them haughty/cocky/bigot/etc.

Maybe its just the communities that I saw or were in and hopefully there are some that arent like that.

You're completely right. I'm an artist too and have seen the exact same things you mentioned. As we know, the jews corrupt everything, even the concept of art that used to consist of beautiful paintings and now it's adult men drawing My Little Pony characters with inflated stomachs. Or indeed, younger artists lacking confidence in their own art or sometimes even deliberately talking bad about their stuff in order to reel positive feedback that will say otherwise.

DeviantArt in a nutshell, by the way.

Pixiv is real nice in my opinion but the lack of rules allow for some really jewish stuff (pedophilia, gore cannibalism, etc.) and it's mostly in Japanese so that's kinda hard for someone whose knowledge in the language isn't all too proficient.

On a brighter note, I think there's some really admirable stuff in any art community if one looks hard enough. It may sometimes be like a needle in a haystack, though

I'm not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, but I think I could understand building the canvas yourself, rather than buying it processed from in a factory. Factory production is cold. It's just a bunch of people stood on a production line just moving a thing here and a thing there before it goes to the next worker, whereas making it yourself, then releasing your creative magic onto it, is quite like putting your Heart and Soul into it. You get to feel it from conception to birth. As you say, the smell of the wood. Then, if I'm not mistaken, art is never quite finished.

Most of what I think is called avant-garde, if not all of it, is empty and senseless. Making it yourself and then drawing/painting onto it I think is like falling in love with your own creation.

Art has become an illusion. Even I, who is not an artist, can realise that there is more to art than putting ink; crayon; paint; etc. onto a piece of paper. People have lost something or many things. They are ignorant and think what they have made is amazing. Art and imagination, etc., have been brought down to rubble.

I just realised something.

Whites are diverse already. Just see the differences in Natural hair colours, eye colours, etc. The older art is that.

With (((diversity))) nowadays, (((they))) want everyone to be crap and all one grey piece of crap. Look at these pieces of modern "art". They are splodges of mess thrown together carelessly, without thought nor meaning.

I just realised that correlation between these two things. If it's not a correlation, then it's a cohencidence.

I also realised - rather, remembered someone else mentioning something - that the correlation/cohencidence is the same with music. As far as I can recall, a member said that music has got worse and worse since after Classical music.

Then as I put in my picture and video thread on the Yahoo! JoS666 Group, a picture of a nice car versus a picture of a crap car. I've also seen one of a nice architectural building versus a boring-looking building.

Music and the designs of vehicles and architecture are, or can be, a type of art.

There is one word/some synonyms that describe this (other than "jews") - degeneracy/deterioration. There are other examples of degeneracy/deterioration in my thread there, as well.

there is a site that paint images of our Gods is called Astral Art Of The God

zolaluckystar said:
Fancy Mancy, I would say that while art can seem an illusion, and in some senses it is as it exists in each person who views it as something wholly unto the viewer. It is arbitrary. The viewer will see things in it that the artist never intended. I just sold a painting to a woman who wrote me a thank you letter for it, and called it/described the image....as something that I had never had in my mind at all when I painted it and yet for her it was truth and it moved her. Art is a language. It is a language that transcends the written word to speak to the soul. And every soul is different and will interpret what they see individually.

While its true there are many out there who think they are amazing when they don't even grasp the vocabulary (I can think of a few examples of these from personal experience), let alone even begin to employ that to create, I think what has happened is that the jews have so defiled 'art' with them controlling what it even means, that when you look around you could easily think that....that art has been brought down to rubble.

But I respectfully disagree. There are many fine artists who labor on in the shadows who deserve recognition and can't get it because of how this foul system is set up at this time. Only the shit is uplifted. Literally. Look at that foul Jewess Marina Abramovic. She is filth.

But we are out there. Art is not dead, it will never BE dead, no matter how the jew tries to strangle it, control it or use it. Or to defile our vision. To denigrate beauty and truth. For that is, I feel, what Art is at its core essence: It is a visual of something that is truthful and ultimately beautiful. We seek to bring that truth of beauty into this world. The pure light of Satan. The enemy will never be able to grasp that.

All they can do is censor us by promoting their filth as 'Art'. But it isn't real art. Real art is indeed, like a child to those of us who create it. And we do fall in love with it. Of course we do. And then we send it out into the world to other people to enjoy and to fall in love with. Art is meant to uplift, to inspire, to transform. It is, at its core, magic. It is the highest form of expression because as I said, in its most pure form, it speaks soul to soul. The jews cannot comprehend this, as its not in their foul soul. They celebrate darkness, we celebrate light. Lucifer, in all His Glory and Majesty, Father Satan. They cannot ever comprehend this as they are alien to us. And we to them.

Just look at this dancer. He is sheer physicality/power mixed with pure art, perfection of line and form:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-tW0CkvdDI
(I am assuming you didn't see my other replies before replying to me, which I hope explains a bit more of what I mean.)

What I meant was that I think art has become an illusion, that instead of connecting with the canvas and image and meaning, it is shallow and empty because people buy a ready-made canvas and art tools and make crap like that modern "art" in the OP. The essence, for a lot of it, has been lost publicly and personally/internally; or it is there and wanting to surface and burst out, but the ((("education"/indoctrination))) makes people use "their" (as in the jew's) brain, rather than their heart; their left-brain, rather than their right-brain.

Saying it is arbitrary - yes, and the jew has realised that and perverted it into the jew's own thing.

Yeah, defiled into the jew's own "meaning" and "definition" (and this is where I mention dissimilation again, and also the degeneration/deterioration).

I was actually going to mention art being like a child or a pet, but I forgot.

When you said about the lady seeing something in your piece, that reminded me of something I decided before, namely about poetry and music,  but now I extend that to other forms - once the artist releases it, it either stops being the artist's piece and then becomes anyone's who enjoys it, or the artist shares it with anyone who enjoys it.

Thinking about that a bit more, I extend it further - the jew has made it its own; money, money, money. Artists and "artists" make shekels; publishers, distributors, etc. make shekels; taxes, copyrights, etc. make shekels.

That dancing was impressive! I especially liked the parts where he jumped. He seemed to glide higher than he should have been able to.

The song to that dance reminded me of emo-ism. I think that a lot of emos must have a lot of water and air in their Souls, and the jew uses this to steal their emotion energies, to make their Souls pliant, as is the case with xianity. It has gone more extreme than an expression of emotions, into moping around and complaining, instead of doing and fixing.

When a heavy or screamy type of band does a soft, melodic song, I've noticed some people tend to be like, "Oh, it's so nice that they released a song like this, to hear it, which contrasts their other screamy stuff". I expect strongly that that happens with any band or artist who does so. Music - art - seems to have been perverted into manipulation of the faecal type, smeared over the eyes and faces of people, then smeared further to their fingertips, that they then make such faecal "art". It is like a contagious poison. Well, like begets like - the jew attracts poo.

I don't mean that genuine artists, of any sort, don't exist. No. I mean we have seen too much shallow, transparent pieces of crap. Then - and I didn't know this - there is now an actual piece of "art" about the crap that is faeces. The smear has manifest into literal, physical materiality. Making "beautiful" "art" out of disgusting waste. shaking my head Just wait until they do live art drawings of faeces and/or make it out of clay and adorn it on the walls of an "art" bowelery.

As a disclaimer - of course, I am rather ignorant of the depth and dynamic of true art, but these are my observations.

The Hidden Art of Islam
https://youtu.be/fhO7JoaM72c

Hi guys. I'm sorry for the necropost since the most recent reply in this thread's a month old, but I really wanted to share this drawing I made of Father Satan! He's holding out his left hand to help humanity, and also because... Left Hand Path. Also, I had to draw this without Internet so some areas might look off... including the circles in the corners of His sigil... but oh well! I hope people like it! My 3rd eye isn't open enough to see Him clearly yet, so he might not actually look like how I drew Him...

51b4411304.png

P.s. this particular drawing is nowhere else on the internet because I specially made it to post it on just these forums...!

NaziMan12 said:
Some masters in the early Renaissance died in poverty because they were paid so little. Art today is just a big FU to Satan in general. Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder that is a Jewish maxim. This is the same maxim that rules the art world and art is the way it is because the guys with money control art production. The Renaissance had alot of white princes and such like Lorenzo de Medici who sponsored Leonardo, Michaelangelo and many others/

The Spanish King Philip II was a great admirer of the Italian renanceist painter Titian, promoting his artistic career and commissioning him numerous works.

Actualidad_199741798_30628022_1024x576.jpg

"La Venus del Pardo" by by Titian

This was the favorite painting of Philip II, in which the protagonists of the painting are Aphrodite, Pan/Dionysus and Cupid.

Digital Art is "ART". An artist is one at the soul. I think traditional art was to train the mind along with the spiritual practices in preparation for technological advancement. It would have been a transcendence where artistry would be a siddhi. I think with one's mind/brain fully functional, one can finish artworks in their mind and imprint them via technological means so they come out instantly. I read where Nicola Tesla could do this in his mind palace. I think It would be ridiculous to use traditional means with such advancements in existence, you would probably be the meme of the internet.
Time is of outmost value to us, one can use digital means to express their artistic souls as it is fast, while honing their trad skills for how long it will take to master them and at the end of the day, it would be a double win. If one has to wait until they master a skill before they showcase themselves, they will get little to nothing done. There are always mistakes even with digital artistry.

Yagami Light said:
Andevili666 said:
Digital Art is "ART". An artist is one at the soul. I think traditional art was to train the mind along with the spiritual practices in preparation for technological advancement. It would have been a transcendence where artistry would be a siddhi. I think with one's mind/brain fully functional, one can finish artworks in their mind and imprint them via technological means so they come out instantly. I read where Nicola Tesla could do this in his mind palace. I think It would be ridiculous to use traditional means with such advancements in existence, you would probably be the meme of the internet.
Time is of outmost value to us, one can use digital means to express their artistic souls as it is fast, while honing their trad skills for how long it will take to master them and at the end of the day, it would be a double win. If one has to wait until they master a skill before they showcase themselves, they will get little to nothing done. There are always mistakes even with digital artistry.
I believe digital art takes away the hard work that is required for someone to master the art of drawing/painting.
Well, with the computer programme doing all of the rendering, and filling-in, and everything. Even I, who is not an artist in such a sense, knows and agrees computerised, digital image manipulation is not art - it is image manipulation. A jew can smear its own shit all over a wall and call it art, but that is just smelly wallpaper manipulation.

when I actually tried doing this on a canvas I was SHOCKED at how difficult it was. There is no Ctrl+Z there.
Precisely. It's just a load of crap. There's nothing artistic about it. It might be cool and trippy and twinkly, etc., but it's not art. Pressing a few keyboard buttons and clicking a few mouse buttons a few times in a few places and bam, an image of a whatever. They tried making music mathematically, because it was supposed to have mathematical properties; yet when they did, it was so rubbish, from what I've been told. The jew is logical. Art is not.

I've come to believe that digital art... kind of cheapens the concept of art itself.
(how strange... I had seriously not considered these things before, but your response kind of triggered my thinking on this)
Yeah, cheapens it. Waters it down. Lowers its tone. Makes it hollow and empty. To reiterate - I'm not an artist in this sense, but I can still notice it, as well. It's more than I can understand, though - I just know this with thinking and seeing; artists such as any in this thread, Rembrandt, and whomever else who have actual experience and knowledge of it know much deeper than I ever will if I never get into art.

The jew takes the "mathematical properties" of everything, and manipulates them into its own crap. Supposedly, everything boils down to numbers. The jew is logical. Art is not. Without the Goyim, the jew wouldn't have had all of those fancy-arsed buildings and materialistic antiques, etc. The jew couldn't make them itself; it had to rely on Gentiles' skill and artistry and imaginations to make such things - the jew had to accept things from its lowly Goyim slaves. How sad and pathetic.

I've said it twice already, but I want to end on this point - the jew is logical; art is not.

Andevili666 said:
Lol, Yagami and Fancy should learn to read. Towards the end of my previous post I said to do the two so it would be a double win.. lol. That's exactly what I'm doing, mastering the canvas secretly and also expressing my soul digitally. Don't place limitations on yourselves. In the future, you will see a lot of masterful trad arts from me done on canvas. As well as digital stuff. All I do is win. Question of the thread, if digital artworks were dollars how many would you do?... lol
I think one point which has not been raised yet is that of mass production. Each art piece is unique - rendering on GIMP or Photoshop is an exact, precise, perfectly-identical copy. All you have to do is go to Print and select a thousand copies of the same thing. Mass production of a once-imaginative industry, IMO, is Soulless.

Question of the thread, if digital artworks were dollars how many would you do?... lol
Rhetorical or not, I use neither the dollar nor the euro, and from what I have read, the dollar is not worth using to clean one's private lower back region with.

Andevili666 said:
Any opinions about digital art not being art will remain an opinion. The last time I checked, the Almighty value of such 'opinions' was almost zero as it didn't reflect the millions or maybe billions of people who enjoyed such.
Digital art has come to stay. What matters is how it's used, we are in the digital age. You might as well disregard photography because it takes away the hard work of drawing the environment, you might as well also disregard all of the good Movies because they entail digital 'manipulation' and editing. In fact our digital meet-up on the forums is wrong, we should do it the traditional way, lol...
Traditional art is very good art and I expect those who strongly disregard Digital Art to never ever enjoy such or express themselves digitally as it will very hypocritical of them. I have created unique digital pieces and also done mass-production and my understanding about digital art is increasing everyday and I won't stop. I know also know the value of trad arts is to sharpen the mind and to give on some manual dexterity, it may be slow but I will keep brushing up my skills.

The comment about the 'worthlessness' of the dollar shows how uneducated the poster is.
Digital is auto-fill, not manual-fill. It is lazy. It's 1s and 0s, not brushstrokes and physical hand movements, with too much or too little pressure, and as Yagami Light said no CTRL+Z. Digital is mass-produced, which has less value because you just print another one off and another one off and another one off, and it's not unique. Art, on the other hand, is unique, man-made/hand-crafted, and has value - time and effort, more so than computer image manipulation.

"My opinion" is that Spiritual Satanism works, and Nazism works; whereas jewish shit does not. Spiritual Satanism & National Socialism is Art; jewish shit is digital.

As for millions or billions - millions or billions are christians and muslims, and jew-slave atheists; haters of any form of spirituality, and against politics. An extremely small number of people are SSs/NSs. 100 billion people can be wrong. There are far more many non-Whites than Whites, yet it is White Civilisation which brought so many things, including -

philosophy
medicine
science
technology
industry
internet specifically
and of course art

which the greatest majority of non-Whites didn't do - and it was Whites who were the Monarchs of non-White Great Civilisations in history.

100% of people minus ?% which = Whites can be wrong.

Digital art has come to stay.
It's just a phase, be it a short one or a long one. Physical paper books will last forever; people won't dump them for eye-straining, electricty-and-money-wasting, cold & plastc ebook readers.

You might as well disregard photography because it takes away the hard work of drawing the environment, you might as well also disregard all of the good Movies because they entail digital 'manipulation' and editing.
In the non-jew, less-populated world, there'd be less red tape, and things would be much fairer in price. People would go and sit in an area, e.g. trainspotting, and paint or draw a scene. - These days, people are lazy. They want quick results. With the contention of rain and weather patterns, a painter/drawer has to work slowly and carefully. I won't deny there is skill in digital image manipulation, and also in photography, but standing in a strange position, pointing the camera at something, and then clicking the button before the heavens open up is easy. Trying to get done, or part of it done, before it rains on your canvas and pallete to spoilt it is patience and commitment. Then having to return after the air dries up enough for you to continue, and finish eventually.

As for films, and computer games, for that matter - I might be in a minority here but SFX don't make a film or a game. Storylines and gameplay do. I prefer older games where the graphics are crap but the gameplay is good. Modern games are so resources-intensive, which costs a lot to build a decent machine - and pay the electricity bill and pay the price of the games themselves - and in such games, they look good and glittery and shiny, but that's it. The games are rubbish.

In fact our digital meet-up on the forums is wrong, we should do it the traditional way, lol...
Yeah, nice sarcasm. We would be if it weren't for the jew. There is only the need for technological communications because the jew raped us into atrophying our Pineal Glands and our Spiritual Abilities, which includes telepathy, or interacting Astrally.

The comment about the 'worthlessness' of the dollar shows how uneducated the poster is.
Then so are the HPs/HPSs and other individuals who realise the dollar is toilet crap paper.

This is an opinion coming from someone who uses both digital and traditional medium for sketching and painting.

Traditional medium is hard. Its difficult. There are less ways to fix mistakes. Therefore people learn and train skills to make less mistakes while learning how to create pieces.

Digital art has many tools. Its cheaper. Its easier to learn. Mistakes can be hidden or easily fixed depending on what options the program used offers.

For me the tools are just a means to create a piece. The whole debate about digital pieces not being valid pieces of art is strange in of itself. Being able to create and portray ideas onto a canvas regardless of the tools is an artist. The great masters from before weren't just painters but also sculptors and even inventors. If the great masters were alive today and used digital programs to make painting their work would stand out from the rest because they have the skills necessary to do so. Ones personal skill is what decides whether they are an artist or not. The tools matter but to a lesser extent.

Thanks to HPS Lydia posting her thread Art: Fighting Degeneracy, Venerating Beauty, I was inspired to search for more of these.

tthZtw2.png

Untitled (Yellow and Blue) by Mark Rothko - $46.5mn

LPxWdxw.png

Onement by Barnett Newman - $43.8mn

DnoMEZc.png

Black Fire 1 by Barnett Newman - $84.2mn

bU18VO4.png

Orange, Red, Yellow by Mark Rothko - $86.9mn

ez2VKXq.png

Blood Red Mirror by Gerhard Richter - $1.1mn

IIRlBa8.png

Concetto spaziale, Attese by Lucio Fontano - $1.5mn

b4tQ0Sx.png

Untitled (1961) by Mark Rothko - $28mn

fhIbOmD.png

Green White by Ellsworth Kelly - $1.6mn

3tm2HkT.png

Untitled (Stoffbid) by Blinky Palermo - $1.7mn

dwVSV7D.png

White Fire 1 by Barnett Newman - $3.8mn

DWFn5gi.png

Untitled (1970) by Cy Twombly - $69.6mn

The above pictures are from elitereaders.com

Here are some more by Cy Twombly. Firstly, another part, or a different view, of this same one. These below are from nytimes.com.

sMFXiYx.png

Untitled

OU490ab.png

Bacchus

g3cvkGK.png

Untitled

Untitled? I'll give it a title - "Boils and Blotches on the Simpsons' Skin"

zyMqgIl.png

School of Athens

With a name like that, Cy Twombly, no wonder the "art" is just... mess. His hands must have been twomblying when twying to make art, and twomblying toow much so he can't write out his fuw name Cyril (I presume). Reawl name - Edwin Parker "Cy" Twombly Jr.

These pieces of rubbish, which are nowhere remotely near art by the widest of margins nor any stretch of the imagination, going for millions takes the piss, as do the "artists". Did you have a fattening meal yesterday? Did those Children in Africa who are starving to death? Did these "artists"?

It is a mockery. While I might not be very well-versed in art, I can still tell when shit is shit. It is a direct mockery and attack against beauty and depth and Spirit/Soul.

What about salvador dali
My guess is that it was just a stepping stone, to degenerate Art into "art" slowly over time. If it were done too quickly, then it wouldn't work, so it has to be eased-in slowly, taking time to sink-in, for people to accept it, for it to be normalised.

The prices of those. Tens of millions of dollars... I have no words other than "clown world".
I know... You just wouldn't believe it, would you? It is literal scribbling and smearing, and blocks of nothing - literally. No meaning, depth or anything. The blocks are just blank, and the rest is scribble mess. Children do that, and their drawings get put on the fridge with magnets, not being sold for millions. I forgot to say something above, and actually I'm glad I did. Let us recall (as sickening as that might be) that scribble-de-gook and smearage above, and compare it with Children's.

Firstly, we have the amazing art work by Rembrandt from 1639

zYuPZw6.png

then we have scribble-de-gook and smears, selling for many millions by faeces "artists", a few examples of which are Cy Twombly
nexiy6q.png

FfofEWN.png

6I4cMUC.png

then we have... for all I know... the reincarnation of Rembrandt, "Mini-Monet" whom I have mentioned before, Kieron Williamson

SibIlX5.png

10-year-old 'mini Monet' nears £1.5 million career earnings
10-year-old 'mini Monet' has sold his latest collection of paintings for more than £340,000, bringing his lifetime earnings so far to nearly £1.5 million
17/July/2013
j8CkBju.png

Artistic prodigy Kieron Williamson saw 23 of his works snapped up for £242,095 in just 20 minutes by telephone and email buyers last Friday Picture: Albanpix.com Credit: Albanpix.com

Muzwxly.png

A winter snow scene near his home in Trunch near North Walsham, Norfolk, sold for £30,000 alone, with another dozen of his recent oil paintings and watercolours going on sale this Friday Picture: Albanpix.com Credit: Albanpix.com

VPhNWkP.png

His parents Keith and Michelle Williamson, 46 and 40, believe their son’s meteoric rise will soon push his earnings to £1.5 million Picture: Albanpix.com Credit: Albanpix.com

4wDIEZI.png

Mr Williamson, who plans to work in his son's gallery when it opens in September, said his son is just “a normal boy” who loves football. He said: "Everyone in the art world reckons that his work has gone up a load of notches in the last year. "Some of the bits and pieces he has done lately are just phenomenal. We don't put any pressure on him. He just paints when he wants to.'' Picture: Albanpix.com Credit: Albanpix.com

IRvVTZn.png

While his previous artistic talents were limited to colouring in dinosaurs which his parents had drawn for him, Kieron began to paint landscapes aged five on a family holiday to Devon and Cornwall in 2008 Picture: Albanpix.com Credit: Albanpix.com

G4fXTMJ.png

His first pieces came to auction in 2009, and just three months later another 16 of his paintings sold for £17,000 in 14 minutes Picture: Albanpix.com Credit: Albanpix.com

WdpvjZH.png

At an auction in July 2010, buyers flew in from Arizona, New York and South Africa, while some camped outside the Picturecraft gallery in Holt, Norfolk, for 48 hours Picture: Albanpix.com Credit: Albanpix.com

FcmXRPj.png

Although the money is being invested on Kieron’s behalf until he is 18, he has already bought a £150,000 house in the Norfolk Broads village of Ludham which is being converted into his own art gallery Picture: Albanpix.com Credit: Albanpix.com

4klpa0h.png

Adrian Hill, the managing director of the Picturecraft gallery, said: "Kieron's paintings continue to be overwhelming and quite incredible... Picture: Albanpix.com Credit: Albanpix.com

ZoFUDqQ.png

...I have seen him evolve and there has been a measured improvement in his work over the last year. He now seems to have elevated himself to another level. There is more confidence in his brush strokes... Picture: Albanpix.com Credit: Albanpix.com

iq1FFqB.png

...The recognition from art critics and fine artists is absolutely remarkable. A senior figure from the Royal Institute of Oil Painters who met him described him as the future of oil painting in the UK... Picture: Albanpix.com Credit: Albanpix.com

XWT6Xda.png

...People just cannot believe that he is producing work like he does and he is still only ten-years-old.” Picture: Albanpix.com Credit: Albanpix.com

TI6QHTZ.png

Mrs Williamson has written a book about her son’s career, called 'Kieron Williamson Coming to Light - The Remarkable Story of a Child's Gift to Painting Picture: Albanpix.com Credit: Albanpix.com

IT5ayYG.png

Picture: Albanpix.com Credit: Albanpix.com

gXarB70.png

Picture: Albanpix.com Credit: Albanpix.com

'Painting is natural to me, but I might become a footballer': Mini Monet Kieron Williamson gives his first interview

25 March 2012

CixolaA.png

Kieron's painting of London's Victoria Embankment

b399oRv.png

Kieron shows skill and emotion

MFyGOAd.png

Kieron's painting entitled Slaithe Road In Winter

gGKCyk2.png

Kieron, aged 8, holding one of his paintings near his home in Holt, Norfolk

NlKPZt5.png

I want to add more, but the point has been made. You can find more of him, and a Girl "Mini Monet" (below), as well, from searching the Internet. While the article says Kieron's mum's book is named "Kieron Williamson Coming to Light - The Remarkable Story of a Child's Gift to Painting", it is actually slightly different -

IhiDYNy.png

10-Year-old Mini-Monet Fetches Tens Of Thousands For Her Paintings – And Donates All The Money
3/Aug/2020
zmJ7Nhh.png

nzRLzP9.png

All photos – SWNS

sDSkovs.png

SWNS

1JxIDfQ.png

SWNS

GZCCXdv.png

SWNS

FT8P808.png

SWNS

Oz8rSg2.png

SWNS

Karen, 50, and Daisy’s project-manager dad Charlie, said their humble daughter gets embarrassed by praise, and doesn’t realize her own talent. “The thing is she is really shy and humble about her work. She cringes at the attention and doesn’t see what all the fuss is about.”

HjPPBXd.png

Then, dare I say an "adult"'s painting of "art" scribbles and smears, and just blocks of colour, selling for millions each and 2 Children's multiple art works pieces fetching merely thousands in total. SMH...

So we recalled that scribble-de-gook and smearage and blocky* crap above, and compared them with Children's artworks. OK, maybe not comparing them with Children's scribbles... "Adult" scribbles and smears and blocks of rubbish going for millions each, and Children's scribbles and house drawings loved and put up on the fridge for their pride... and Children's actual artworks selling for only thousands in total...

I said I wasn't going to call it "fart", but I will, so forgive me in advance for this. Art works, fart smells. Art works, fart stinks. Art works, fart is just a load of crap.

Fans of book and film franchises camp outside bookshops and cinemas to be one of the first to buy the product. Some camped outside a gallery for 48 hours for a young Boy's art. The books and films make millions, and especially so if the books get turned into films. The World has been turned into being topsy-turvy.

Kieron shows skill and emotion, and Daisy is humble and shy and gave money away (which, in all fairness, would be better spent on herself and family/friends...), unlike these ignorant, blind, arrogant scribble, block smear "artists"...

So lastly - have another quick look at the palette in any of the paintings where you can see it. Then consider that Twombly, for example, confused a pallete with a painting especially with that "School of Athens" crap... Mess is money; art isn't anything. Mess by ignorant, blind (yes, they must have had their eyes closed when doing that) non-artists is worth money; art by actual Child prodigies isn't worth anything...

*Huh. Who can remember the Borg Cube that was spotted near our Sun a few years ago? If it were a Human vessel, it would be so cool looking, not a robotised cyborg cube. Talk about being square...

"Smear" has multiple meanings. The obvious, and another perhaps less-known -

t9l4LGR.png

Well, the jew is dirty, as is its... "art", but it hasn't managed, nor is it capable of, defeating decisively, nor at all, actual art and Spirit and Soul. This piss-take, this attack against art, against Spirit and Soul, is smear, like a smear campaign. These so-called artists are smear artists, literally. That's all they are.

QFYQ68Z.png

It's trying to dirty the reputation of actual art. We might refer to any media, film, TV, whatever, which attacks the Arts in favour of other things. It's just smear agency. Smear artists, smear agents. That's the intention, to undermine, belittle, dirty Art. Wasn't there a verse in the jew's dirty hole(sorry)-y-with-an-E faerie tale story books that said a dirty jewess farted like 1000 times per minute or something? I swear I heard or read that somewhere... I wouldn't be surprised if that is in the jew's dirty books. With the "art" that is shown, it would no wonder if that was holey-with-an-E scripture - and I am not certain if that Cy Twombly is a jew, actually, yet it still sold pieces for many millions...

What's in a Soul? Crap in, crap out; good in, good out.

you silly!

you have to look at who is the artist.

if it is a jew, a holohoax survivor, a poor mixraced kid, or something like that, you have to pay 10 milions.

it may be a litteral shit on a piece of paper, but think about how that jew was felling while he took a shit, while thinking about your nazi grandpa who gassed him.

this whole process is holy, it's beutiful and historycal journey, and also a representation of life.

The result of life, grow, hunt for food, eat, gain energy by consuming life around you, destroying the world cuz you are not eating ze bugz. And then shit. All the hardship, the toilet paper he used for cleaning his ass, maybe some pain.

The dinosauros who died to make petroil to make toilet paper.

The evolution to have hands to take it.

The difficult to remember that if it's sabath you can't use toilet paper, cuz you can't do calculated cuts.

This is like pure gold, 12 milions.
2 shekel for every gassed kike.

And he is a woman, so the price here is +100 milions.

That's 100$ for the tour guide.
Don't be antisemitics and ask me how was the shit? He/she was felling good?

Then don't forget to also buy something from the shop, and to rate me 5 starts, or I will scream victim.

you silly!

you have to look at who is the artist.

if it is a jew, a holohoax survivor, a poor mixraced kid, or something like that, you have to pay 10 milions.

it may be a litteral shit on a piece of paper, but think about how that jew was felling while he took a shit, while thinking about your nazi grandpa who gassed him.

this whole process is holy, it's beutiful and historycal journey, and also a representation of life.

The result of life, grow, hunt for food, eat, gain energy by consuming life around you, destroying the world cuz you are not eating ze bugz. And then shit. All the hardship, the toilet paper he used for cleaning his ass, maybe some pain.

The dinosauros who died to make petroil to make toilet paper.

The evolution to have hands to take it.

The difficult to remember that if it's sabath you can't use toilet paper, cuz you can't do calculated cuts.

This is like pure gold, 12 milions.
2 shekel for every gassed kike.

And he is a woman, so the price here is +100 milions.

That's 100$ for the tour guide.
Don't be antisemitics and ask me how was the shit? He/she was felling good?

Then don't forget to also buy something from the shop, and to rate me 5 starts, or I will scream victim.
Lol, yes... In history, there were actual "grooms of the stool". If the jew was not in as high as a position as it can be today, I wonder if the jew who was groom of the stool might have got Henry 8th's stool and used that as honourable canvas equipment, to venerate its king... if not selling it to an illiterate christian as holy material...

Lol, yes... In history, there were actual "grooms of the stool". If the jew was not in as high as a position as it can be today, I wonder if the jew who was groom of the stool might have got Henry 8th's stool and used that as honourable canvas equipment, to venerate its king... if not selling it to an illiterate christian as holy material...
It's also superior, cuz you can see it, smell it, hear the flies, even taste it *yummy artist noises* it's 3d and malneable.

Not like those bitch ass paintings of yours. How boring! Hitler made these, how evil from you, goy! oy vey!

It's also superior, cuz you can see it, smell it, hear the flies, even taste it *yummy artist noises* it's 3d and malneable.

Not like those bitch ass paintings of yours. How boring! Hitler made these, how evil from you, goy! oy vey!
Seriously I had an idea.

Hitler vs jew
The Art gallery contest.

A gallery full of painting of Hitler, with poor descriptions, with normal and enjoyable decorations.

Then a room, completely empty with a smelly shit in the middle.
Before entering you take the paper with story written on it. It will talk about all the sensational story I wrote above, and how he is and artist, what he ate, and all the stuff. (the jew one of course).

This will be so contraditory for normies, but so artistical accurate and modern for today standards. So supportive of jews thanks to the story. It will be so obious that Hitler is the good one and that jew done a shit, but still so artistical right for today standards, and this whole sentiment will open the doors to success.
It will create a paradox.

For me it's a good idea. If you know someone for art galleries, send me a DM. I want to have a gallery in all major cities of europe and USA.

Seriously I had an idea.

Hitler vs jew
The Art gallery contest.

A gallery full of painting of Hitler, with poor descriptions, with normal and enjoyable decorations.

Then a room, completely empty with a smelly shit in the middle.
Before entering you take the paper with story written on it. It will talk about all the sensational story I wrote above, and how he is and artist, what he ate, and all the stuff. (the jew one of course).

This will be so contraditory for normies, but so artistical accurate and modern for today standards. So supportive of jews thanks to the story. It will be so obious that Hitler is the good one and that jew done a shit, but still so artistical right for today standards, and this whole sentiment will open the doors to success.
It will create a paradox.

For me it's a good idea. If you know someone for art galleries, send me a DM. I want to have a gallery in all major cities of europe and USA.
Then of course the shop, you can buy little shits made of plastic to attach them to the fridge or to your keys and the like (don't know if having animals outside to sell litteral shit will work, maybe too extreme. Or maybe in India). So the shop will be focused on this.

Or you can by a copy printed in A4 of Hitler paintings...

@Virael_ I don't know of any art galleries, sorry, but about your Hitler v jew idea - one of the jew's pieces would most definitely be a single, small, broken and crumbly bar of soap sat lonely and alone in the dead centre of a large skin canvas of gradient colour...

Italian Artist Sells Invisible Sculpture for Real Money
OUZvmOA.png

1 June 2021
Salvatore Garau has sold his latest invisible sculpture. The work, titled "I Am", doesn't exist except in the artist's imagination. The buyer gets a stamped certificate in exchange for $18,000.

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:

Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. Move over nonfungible tokens. An Italian artist, Salvatore Garau, recently sold his latest invisible sculpture, a work titled "I Am". It isn't. The art does not exist except in the imagination of the artist. Garau says the sculpture may be displayed in any light since it's not there. The buyer gets a stamped certificate in exchange for payment of $18,000, assuming they can't just imagine they paid. It's MORNING EDITION.
Archived by someone else.

Italian Artist Sells Invisible Sculpture for Real Money
OUZvmOA.png

1 June 2021
Salvatore Garau has sold his latest invisible sculpture. The work, titled "I Am", doesn't exist except in the artist's imagination. The buyer gets a stamped certificate in exchange for $18,000.

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:

Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. Move over nonfungible tokens. An Italian artist, Salvatore Garau, recently sold his latest invisible sculpture, a work titled "I Am". It isn't. The art does not exist except in the imagination of the artist. Garau says the sculpture may be displayed in any light since it's not there. The buyer gets a stamped certificate in exchange for payment of $18,000, assuming they can't just imagine they paid. It's MORNING EDITION.
Archived by someone else.
He can sell himself to only girl costumers, it will work.

Not a crime scene, but a hospital hallway
iud0MGm.png

The picture link contains "0MG". 0MG, just teach Children that mess is artistic, why don't you...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back