Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Art, Baphomets, black candles, etc.

Hello to all my name is Gamboa. first off my family ( except for me ) are a religious home that does condone truth. Nevertheless I don't really know where I can find more of the occult relics and so forth. Like silver candles, ingredients, etc. I don't quite know where I could find the proper things in my region
Does anybody know within my region know where I could possibly find these things???
New Caney, texas.
hail Satan,

@ tuvxog75jmui4bvofoxcmjki6qgztb5iwnmhs3kd

Satan understands that we might not always have these sorts of items avalable. They're not really necessary, anyway.

It's nice when you have them but, they're not necessary. Use what is available.

Magic, REAL MAGIC is of the mind and the soul and the body.

Let your focus be on the meditations and the commitment to grow daily, step by step. If Satan really NEEDS you to have particular items, they will become available as you go.

Truth is, you already have everything you need.

Oh, btw, Gamboa, please be careful giving out personal information here.

There are dangerous, nutty gawdbots, everywhwere.

@halan. Ref where to buy
HP HC has at the end of every one of his posts: check out Azazel's Marketplace. 
HS88

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 2:21 AM, halan_gamboa@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello to all my name is Gamboa. first off my family ( except for me ) are a religious home that does condone truth. Nevertheless I don't really know where I can find more of the occult relics and so forth. Like silver candles, ingredients, etc. I don't quite know where I could find the proper things in my region
Does anybody know within my region know where I could possibly find these things???
New Caney, texas.
hail Satan,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back