Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ars Goetia

silas.westen

now before the majority of you get all worked up about it being another christian lie to downplay the power of the old gods, i know that part and i feel you on this completely, and for the sake of progression lets not go there.Instead lets focus on the facts of the situation, the main one being that there are actually 72 said demons that the ars goetia describes and the various specialities that each one has, this much is true right? i've never summoned a demon yet, but when im more spiritually developed, i would like to know who's out there. I dont think the JoS site talks about the kinds of demons you can summon, other than how to summon and stuff about a ritual with Father Satan, your guardian demon, and sex demons.Again, i dont know if i offended anyone, i certainly didnt intend to, so just bear with me and give me summa dat information.

you don't think the JoS site talks about the kinds of demons you can summon?
That's because you haven't read the website entirely.

A list by names in Alphabetical order
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Names.html
Another list , sorted by specialties and the fields they can help you with
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

DON'T USE ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM THE ENEMY!!

you are most likely going to offend Satan and the Demons.
here is just one example : There are female Demons ! the enemy corrupted that.

On 4/16/15, silas.westen@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
now before the majority of you get all worked up about it being another
christian lie to downplay the power of the old gods, i know that part and i
feel you on this completely, and for the sake of progression lets not go
there.
Instead lets focus on the facts of the situation, the main one being that
there are actually 72 said demons that the ars goetia describes and the
various specialities that each one has, this much is true right? i've never
summoned a demon yet, but when im more spiritually developed, i would like
to know who's out there. I dont think the JoS site talks about the kinds of
demons you can summon, other than how to summon and stuff about a ritual
with Father Satan, your guardian demon, and sex demons.
Again, i dont know if i offended anyone, i certainly didnt intend to, so
just bear with me and give me summa dat information.

Not only does the JoS have a page dedicated to Demons who help with certain situations, it give more accurate descriptions of each God without all the jew BS. Please actually read and study and actually CHECK the JoS before asking a stupid question like that. 

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 8:08 PM, "silas.westen@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

now before the majority of you get all worked up about it being another christian lie to downplay the power of the old gods, i know that part and i feel you on this completely, and for the sake of progression lets not go there.Instead lets focus on the facts of the situation, the main one being that there are actually 72 said demons that the ars goetia describes and the various specialities that each one has, this much is true right? i've never summoned a demon yet, but when im more spiritually developed, i would like to know who's out there. I dont think the JoS site talks about the kinds of demons you can summon, other than how to summon and stuff about a ritual with Father Satan, your guardian demon, and sex demons.Again, i dont know if i offended anyone, i certainly didnt intend to, so just bear with me and give me summa dat information.

As long as you're not a shithead, you're good lol..
As for what kind of demons you can summon, yes, there is a page on JoS for that.
Help From Our Gods

But I wouldn't worry too much about summoning demons too soon unless it is very important, the Gods are very busy right now; I would say you should focus more on empowering yourself, your Gaurdian Demon will come to you when you are ready. Start building a relationship with Satan as well.

Like I told you before both in private email and public posts, you need to read the JoS site more. The JoS site not only lists the Gods in that enemy nonsense grimoire, but many more than them as well. Have you read the entire Demons section? What do you think the Alphabetical list of Gods here:
The Pantheon of Hell  is for?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back