Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Arguing Palestine

Cynical_Soul

When the British unilaterally gave that land to the Shumashis (the Jewish) after World War II, who among them would have had the means to uproot everything, move to the desolation it was at the time, and start building infrastructure? All the while using Nazi tactics on the native Palestinian people? (ex: Gamma Radiation to sterilize the indigenous children in the 50's) They had to have been collaborators. Those are the only ones who had the means. If Palestine having been stolen by collaborators from the rightful people, becomes common knowledge that even a grade school child understands, then the worst fraud in history can finally be rectified.

Nazis didn't have any gamma ray sterilization type Hollywood plan according to my knowledge. The Nazis, USA ,Canada and many other Western countries did have sterilization and other Eugenics operations going on for general wellbeing of the nation and the race by not allowing physically and mentally disabled people to breed.

As for the collaborators, its pretty clear that the allies we're the one's responsible for helping the Jewish led Palestinian genocide.

Note Hitler was supportive of Amin Al Husseini , the Palestinian Arab nationalist against the Jews who was also a part of the Waffen SS. If the Nazis had won the Arab Nationalists such as All Husseini would have ruled Palestine and all Jews would have been relocated to the island of Madagascar for the future, to prevent any more damage. They just wanted the Jews out, they didn't have any ulterior motives for the arabs and positively supported the nationalist Arab leadership to deal with the Jews. To this day, the Zionist war against Iran by USA and Israel continues as they are the descendants of the last Arab nationalist Nazi group.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back