Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Area 51 ?

dinodizdarevic211

Did someone did research on this? But some more reliable proof not lies like on internet, im just curious.

Hail SATAN !!!

Area 51 from my understanding is one of many secretive military installations around the United States of America. There are countless black unmarked vans, helicopters and other vehicles moving in and out of that specific area on any given day. Not to mention that most of the Area 51 compound is underground which allows for extremely covert testing to be carried out.

One example of an Area 51 incident would be the infamous Roswell crash. The Military said that it was a DISC that they found at first but then of course some high ranker told them to shut the fuck up and they started telling the public it was a weather balloon. Now, one major problem with that weather balloon theory, the men who flew the missions in Japan dropping the nukes saw the craft as well. How would these men that you trusted with nuclear weapons mistake a UFO with a low tech weather balloon..?

More facilities have been established and Area 51 has become one of many institutions for the powers at be to keep their work as secret as possible. They will all burn at the hands of Father Satan and the true Gods of the Earth, all will be exposed.

Hail Father Satan.
Hail Marchosias.
Hail the Daemons.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinodizdarevic211" <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Did someone did research on this? But some more reliable proof not lies like on internet, im just curious.

Hail SATAN !!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back