Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

are you there satan, it's me allison?

Allison

i've attemted many times to speak with satan but am not exactly sure how to go about such a thing.
ive done the first ritual, then tried to do a basic one and have had no sign of him whatsoever.
do i have to open my chakras first?
what do you suggest?

You can't click your fingers and the Gods appear, one must be psychically open to be able to see them, one must open the astral sight and hearing to be able to see or hear them, but anyone can feel them, they can be with us at that very moment upon meditation and you will feel them, you have got to understand this.

If you want to see Satan, start working on your astral sight.

You are using you physical eyes, they will be no good because the Gods are not on this planet, but they can be seen in the 4th dimension. If you were to them with your physical eyes they would be on the planet.

You're thoughts are heard as well as your voice, the more you open yourself to the astral the better the communication you will have with the gods.

Sometimes you will notice certain things, eg. flames rising etc when calling upon a God, this is a sign they are with you, if you had astral sight you can see it for yourself.

Perhaps this can be a goal for you, best of luck, the Gods are with us all the time, you will need to work hard to get these senses, unless you were born with it, but don't worry I wasn't born with it but trust me make it a goal to open your senses and you will open yourself to a whole new world!

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Yeah, give it time! It won't happen overnight. Meditate, increase your
aura and your astral senses. It'll take time, but it'll be worth it.

On 1/12/10, hells_dragon_warrior <hellz_army75@... wrote:
You can't click your fingers and the Gods appear, one must be psychically
open to be able to see them, one must open the astral sight and hearing to
be able to see or hear them, but anyone can feel them, they can be with us
at that very moment upon meditation and you will feel them, you have got to
understand this.

You are using you physical eyes, they will be no good because the Gods are
not on this planet, but they can be seen in the 4th dimension. If you were
to them with your physical eyes they would be on the planet.

You're thoughts are heard as well as your voice, the more you open yourself
to the astral the better the communication you will have with the gods.

Sometimes you will notice certain things, eg. flames rising etc when calling
upon a God, this is a sign they are with you, if you had astral sight you
can see it for yourself.

Perhaps this can be a goal for you, best of luck, the Gods are with us all
the time, you will need to work hard to get these senses, unless you were
born with it, but don't worry I wasn't born with it but trust me make it a
goal to open your senses and you will open yourself to a whole new world!

*HELLS WARRIOR*

is useing astral eyes like being in a dream?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, January 12, 2010 3:43:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: are you there satan, it's me allison?

You can't click your fingers and the Gods appear, one must be psychically open to be able to see them, one must open the astral sight and hearing to be able to see or hear them, but anyone can feel them, they can be with us at that very moment upon meditation and you will feel them, you have got to understand this.

You are using you physical eyes, they will be no good because the Gods are not on this planet, but they can be seen in the 4th dimension. If you were to them with your physical eyes they would be on the planet.

You're thoughts are heard as well as your voice, the more you open yourself to the astral the better the communication you will have with the gods.

Sometimes you will notice certain things, eg. flames rising etc when calling upon a God, this is a sign they are with you, if you had astral sight you can see it for yourself.

Perhaps this can be a goal for you, best of luck, the Gods are with us all the time, you will need to work hard to get these senses, unless you were born with it, but don't worry I wasn't born with it but trust me make it a goal to open your senses and you will open yourself to a whole new world!

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back