Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are you an overt Satanist?

luciferlover22

I've recently been getting the feeling that father wants me to announce the fact that i'm a spiritual satanist, but truth be told I'm still scared of all the repercussions that are likely to come along with it.
I wanted to know how many of you are open about the fact that you are SS? What happened when you revealed it to your friends and family? I'm pretty sure that my parents already know and don't care (I do daily rituals and prayers in my room and my walls are extremely thin) but I'm scared that i'll be persecuted by my friends, teachers and co-workers (and i don't know of any other spiritual satanists in my area)

That my friend is a real fact.If you choose to be open,there are some repercussions.I have lost a 11 year job because of it,and when I sent an email to my family,I have lost all contact with them.So be aware,if you choose to be open,you could loose a lot of friends and family in the process.But it is your choice,but choose well. Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 10:18 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Are you an overt Satanist?

I've recently been getting the feeling that father wants me to announce the fact that i'm a spiritual satanist, but truth be told I'm still scared of all the repercussions that are likely to come along with it.
I wanted to know how many of you are open about the fact that you are SS? What happened when you revealed it to your friends and family? I'm pretty sure that my parents already know and don't care (I do daily rituals and prayers in my room and my walls are extremely thin) but I'm scared that i'll be persecuted by my friends, teachers and co-workers (and i don't know of any other spiritual satanists in my area)

why does no one care i joined this family knowing that i would have someone there for me allways.. i just knew someoone would be there but im all alone in drakest hour of my life i lost everything i have nothing plese if someone cares help me.... if not then i geuss its fit that i take my life

well i did not tell my family but because i got kicked out of the adult family home i used to live in when i got caught doing my dedication (i did finish it before being caught thank goodness).
look the point i am trying to make here (i am sorry i not always so good with words) is that:
SILENCE IS GOLDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have heard this in other jos group messages from others and trust me it would be better for you if you went by this principle.
just telling the truth as for me i wish my family never found out.
well its like they found out because the way those adult family homes go is that if you do something bad or something they do not want you to do that they consider to be a big deal they tell yer parents or anyone in charge or you and/or your state funding and lord only knows who else.
point is SILENCE REALLY IS GOLDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
remember that my friend and remember it always

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 9:18 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Are you an overt Satanist?

That my friend is a real fact.If you choose to be open,there are some repercussions.I have lost a 11 year job because of it,and when I sent an email to my family,I have lost all contact with them.So be aware,if you choose to be open,you could loose a lot of friends and family in the process.But it is your choice,but choose well. Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

whoa there

Satan values yer life and so do i.
all i am saying is that you can tell people if you want just do not blame anyone if it does not turn out the way you want when you do.
if you want a friend to email once in awhile i can do that.
my connection is shitty slow speed where i live so i cant chat much but can email back and forth though.
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 9:47 AM

why does no one care i joined this family knowing that i would have someone there for me allways.. i just knew someoone would be there but im all alone in drakest hour of my life i lost everything i have nothing plese if someone cares help me.... if not then i geuss its fit that i take my life

I'm open to almost all of my friends and in being open I found out who my true friends are and who I can't trust, though I will never tell my relitives because as it is now I stand to gain a house car and finacial stability from an inheritance alone. While that is something that can be gained on my own as well, which I plan to do, I'm also thinking of the family I plan to have in the future. So as I said my relitives will never know, but my family does.

Sent from my LG phone

Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

That my friend is a real fact.If you choose to be open,there are some repercussions.I have lost a 11 year job because of it,and when I sent an email to my family,I have lost all contact with them.So be aware,if you choose to be open,you could loose a lot of friends and family in the process.But it is your choice,but choose well.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

The reason noone was responding, and why I really shouldn't be now, is because saying stuff like that is a major cry for attention and that's it. Your not soposed to take your life, that's stupid, your soposed to work to become immortal. sorry if I sound like a bitch and am not very helpfull but life can be shit at times so suck it up and go on with it
Sent from my LG phone

Keun Miles <keunmiles@... wrote:

Really? Why before you got the feeling Satan wants us all to waste our time watching "The Secret" and now you feel He wants you too announce yourself as well. And you make a thread to announce your "feeling" to us all....

Whats next in the awesome "feelings" you seem to be getting. Cause I am getting the feeling your full of shit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "luciferlover22" <luciferlover22@... wrote:

LOL Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 2:31 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Are you an overt Satanist?

Really? Why before you got the feeling Satan wants us all to waste our time watching "The Secret" and now you feel He wants you too announce yourself as well. And you make a thread to announce your "feeling" to us all....

Whats next in the awesome "feelings" you seem to be getting. Cause I am getting the feeling your full of shit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "luciferlover22" <luciferlover22@... wrote:

i am not trying to put anyone down but i kinda agree with Tif here on this one.
it is a major cry for attention.  also sometimes throughout life you gotta suck it in and roll with the punches.  it sucks but most of the time in the end its worth the reward.
i usually do not say this to may here at the jos yahoo group but:
have you considered counseling and/or therapy?
i mean no disrespect saying this too you i just giving my recommendation on the matter and whether you take my advice on seeing someone and getting help or not is 100% up to you but i personally would recommend talking to someone and soon if you are serious about the taking your life part of what you said.

Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 10:58 AM

The reason noone was responding, and why I really shouldn't be now, is because saying stuff like that is a major cry for attention and that's it. Your not soposed to take your life, that's stupid, your soposed to work to become immortal. sorry if I sound like a bitch and am not very helpfull but life can be shit at times so suck it up and go on with it
Sent from my LG phone

Keun Miles <keunmiles@... wrote:

Either your being a huge emo, and lookin for sympathy, or your serious.

Either way I am personally angry that you choose to throw this out here to us. Some of us here are sensitive and may wish to help those who are true to Satan and deserve it.

But we do NOT like to be made fools of. And we won't tolerate it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Keun Miles <keunmiles@... wrote:

My sisters and brother know, but I would never announce it to the world.  They are cool with it, but the world is a cold and cruel place sometimes.  I would not want to face the consequences needlessly.
Hail Satan!!

We do care very much. Now you need to get close with Father and let him help you through this time as he is helping me though  mine.He does want us to live and grow and become more of a godhead.  Try the meditation and the void meditation. You will be surprised how much it helps.TCHail Satan

Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 12:47 PM

We do care about you Keun,but taking your life is never the answer.You will have to go through the same shit again.So just tough it out,and ask Father to help you.He has never let me down,and He has always been there for me,and He will for you too.So just tell Him how you feel,that is true praying,and nothing to be ashamed of,because Father always listens too us,even when we don't know it. Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 11:47 AM

I tell as many people as possible I am a Satanist, and will continue doing it, if people cannot accept me for who I am so be it not my problem. I am proud of who I am and ready to debate people if needed. I have never had much of a problem through this. I guess its a choice I don't judge others for not wanting to be open or not being able to but those who can go for it.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "luciferlover22" <luciferlover22@ wrote:

Im sorry but your saying you have lost everything, I ask how you still have your life, you still have your health, and to be able to post you still have material things such as a computer or i phone or some other means to get on the internet. Therefore you have things. Father Satan loves you but He isnt going to molly cuddle you, if you want things get of your ass and work for them like we all do instead of sitting there crying whaoh is me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Either your being a huge emo, and lookin for sympathy, or your serious.

Either way I am personally angry that you choose to throw this out here to us. Some of us here are sensitive and may wish to help those who are true to Satan and deserve it.

But we do NOT like to be made fools of. And we won't tolerate it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Keun Miles <keunmiles@ wrote:

if you are a quitter you might as well give up outright but i know in my heart YOU ARE NO QUITTER.
quitters never win (or prosper i life).
ask father, his demons, and us for help and we all will aid you in any way we can.
one thing to make it easier for helping others here is one of these days i am going to make a chart of when the internet at home works the most and when it does the least so i know when i can for sure talk with people here that need it and when.
also i get money in the first of next month which is a wednesday and i get time off on fridays so if you wanna chat sometime after like 2pm west coast time im open.
i do not know what your time zone of your location is so bear with me in knowing i am doing the best i can here

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 8:01 PM

We do care about you Keun,but taking your life is never the answer.You will have to go through the same shit again.So just tough it out,and ask Father to help you.He has never let me down,and He has always been there for me,and He will for you too.So just tell Him how you feel,that is true praying,and nothing to be ashamed of,because Father always listens too us,even when we don't know it. Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 11:47 AM

I am a muscian so yes I am open in that regards although my family jsut thinks it's for props not that I do anything odd but where Kohl a good many times in the traditional style, Not only that but I have plenty to gain being naturaly talented although I can't write anything anti jew for the time being I can write plenty of anti xtian you have to understand things work differently in the music buisness and you can't be openly anti jew and be sucessful.
-Scorned

Im actually proud to be a satanist. I love our religion. My family knows. My brother is a satanist to. Ill tell anyone who ask me my religion if i know its safe. Some People told me im weird but i told them theyre weird for worshipping jesus. Lol hail SATAN

I think the choice is yours but I think you will get in trouble if you really do it, so be prepared. I've been joining this family only little time ago so I have not personal experiences but I can tell you that our brothers and sisters who tried to trust people who are not in our family and almost all of them had very negative experieces. Humans are not as open-minded as they want to seem, so be careful.
I told just three of my friends that I've joined Satanism and they were ok with it but they are people who are ready to accept everything or almost and none of them is xtian of course. One of them just said im free to find my way and he got quite interested in Satanism too but he doesn't like the idea of having a kind of superior being among us, you know classical atheist's things. The other one was really skeptical even of she said she was fascinated by it (she told me she wants to make me her "experiment" for supernatural things. I'm not going to tell her anything cause she is not able to understand that this is not a game but it's serious). The last one was really really worried for my health because she can't get out of her mind the false traditional image of Satan.
So, I had no bad experiences but as you can see none of these people get the meaning of being a Satanist. I guess the world is not ready yet. The choice is your but I will suggest you to think very well about it and espcially to be really really careful in choosing the people that are going to know this. I wish you the best luck! Father will assist you!
Hail Satan!
Zena

in my experience, it works in your benefit not to be too overt about it, Father Satan knows your hearts best interest. Being Overt typically brings bad opinions about you from everyone, its best to let them think you aren't religious, but when you get to know them let them know where your worship lies, in that way more may be brought to the left hand path, however, this is just my oppinion and friendly advice, take it how you want.

Ave Satanas

Keun, Keun, Keun.... Relax bro, don't act like this, even if I was like you before becoming an SS. Yeah! I was very suicidal and for my eyes, my life didn't worth a penny!

-Tell me what happen and we'll see how we can help you?
-Tell me how SUICIDE aka Taking your life away will help you?

You can trust me, no1 likes me here either except Father Satan so you can trust me on helping you the best as I can Mate! :)

I went from Suicidal to Happy, Loving life, JUSTICE lover person with the help of JoS, Hp's (with their Lessons on me), and I woke up, I'm enlightened.

PLEASE don't take your life away, I'm here to help you if you're not a Xtian/zionist kike trying to fool around......

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Keun Miles <keunmiles@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back