Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are they real????

No they aren't. Non of the so called mythical creatures such as mermaids, sirens, dragons, hydra's, cyclops, giants, fairies and what not are real in the physical world, or atleast here on earth they don't exist. 

There might be beings on the astral which resemble one or more of these mythical creatures, but that I can't answer with certainty. 

Nothing wrong with that sister. 

Sorcerersmagick, you should try to give a reasonable answer even if the question might sound very stupid to you, or the answer obvious. If the person asking doesn't listen after a proper answer has been given then you can resort to telling them off. 

There is no harm in asking things of this nature. There are genuinly a lot of people who hold the mistaken belief that Mermaids do exist and even try to proof it, so it's not strange someone here might be wondering what is the truth regarding things like that. 

Thank you voiceofenki!!!
But regarding dragons, I've read some SS post saying his GD appears as a dragon on the astral and that dragons exist in the 10th dimension, so yeah.

That is true, some of these beings might exist on the Astral somewhere in one of the higher dimensions. 
However here on earth they don't. 

We currently reside on the 3th dimension here in the physical, but there are a lot of beings who don't have physical counterparts here, but instead primarily live and exist in the higher dimensions. 
We Humans also exist in the higher dimensions, but people have been cut of from them. 
I'm just now starting to grasp this information myself, so I can't really say much about it, but our existence is much more complex then you might expect. 

Are you saying that these other human beings in the higher dimensions are what we, here, would refer to as "superhuman"? I'm guessing since they're on a higher dimension and would probably have reached higher levels of spirituality

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back