Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are there any Spiritual Satanists in Toronto, Ontario, Canada?

DiorDior

I am only asking so that we might be able to contact each other, and figure out how to work together, to fight Christianity and Islam. (Toronto is the MOST culturally diverse city in the WORLD, which means there's a lot of Muslims and Doomsayers at the corner of Eaton Centre handing out free literature and yelling and stuff.)

I hand out pamphlets and anti-tracts (which isn't enough, really...) but I feel that in a group, we might be able to better organize and bring more power to any rituals, as well as better fight back the lies of xtianity and Islam.

Thank you for your replies.

Hail Satan! Hail the Gods of Old!

I hail from Cambridge. About an hours drive from Toronto

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@... wrote:

I am only asking so that we might be able to contact each other, and figure out how to work together, to fight Christianity and Islam. (Toronto is the MOST culturally diverse city in the WORLD, which means there's a lot of Muslims and Doomsayers at the corner of Eaton Centre handing out free literature and yelling and stuff.)

I hand out pamphlets and anti-tracts (which isn't enough, really...) but I feel that in a group, we might be able to better organize and bring more power to any rituals, as well as better fight back the lies of xtianity and Islam.

Cool! Do you have a Facebook page, and maybe we can connect better through there, if you like, and we can email each other too.

What tactics do you find useful in helping to fight xtianity and islam?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Crypsis" <crypsiskilla@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@ wrote:

Be very, very wary of Facebook:
Almost Everything is public, and anyway it lasts for a lifetime !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@... wrote:

Cool! Do you have a Facebook page, and maybe we can connect better through there, if you like, and we can email each other too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Crypsis" <crypsiskilla@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@ wrote:

I know, and I appreciate your reply. =)

I haven't put up my real last name, nor any pictures of myself. I have no contact with past employers, and only one person from high school is on my friends' list.

I haven't put up the name of the school I go to, nor any other personal info.

It's just networking for Satanism, chatting with friends, and keeping in touch with people/organizations that promote the occult and Satanism.

Hail Father Enki! Hail Lord Enlil! Hail the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "french5pr" <french5pr@... wrote:

Be very, very wary of Facebook:
Almost Everything is public, and anyway it lasts for a lifetime !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Crypsis" <crypsiskilla@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back