Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

are there any confirmed satanists living in the buckinghamshire/lond

sillynut

i know theres not many satanists in uk probs bt if anyone is living in london, Milton keynes,high wycombe, stoke mandeville,gerrards cross, aylesbury, oxford, buckingham, Wing, leighton buzzard, or areas close to these towns can u let me know? am a dedicated satanist,for a month and a week and a half now and still struggling to learn different things as i'm not fully open spiritually and also dno ANY satanists in my area or surroundin areas so i learn everythin from online sites like these and of course JOS and speak to ppl online as well; but would be nice to be close to someone whose fairly open spiritually and can guide me in person. ALso being with people with such energies can be very beneficial and perhaps even speed up the spiritual growing process. well am a bit wary of meeting ppl av been speakin to on the internet and dno very well, but i obv av to get the know the person and be speaking to them for a while not just rush into meeting them from day one. AM NOT looking for someone to do necromancy with or summon demons or do crazy rituals and black magick with and things that are just pointless. am just needing someone quite experienced and dedicated to mentor me if u will, share ideas with and kinda also guide me to advance spiritually as well, and get to know my GD better.

Hi there, i posted something similar last week, i am new and live in guildford surrey, so far the only reply has been from liverpool, a really nice lady open to answer any questions, i am a bit annoyed as i know there are loads round the surrey area but don't know where to find them! feel free to mail me if you wish my address is
warrior8@...
shaen

Greetings again, I was in the middle of burning dinner when I sent that last message. I sometimes post as Mia on JOS. I'm probably not as advanced as you're looking for (mainly because I take things really slow) but I've been a dedicated spiritual Satanist for about four years. I do a lot of meditations and I'm into energy manipulation. ------------------From: "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 20:59:32 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] are there any confirmed satanists living in the buckinghamshire/london area?
  i know theres not many satanists in uk probs bt if anyone is living in london, Milton keynes,high wycombe, stoke mandeville,gerrards cross, aylesbury, oxford, buckingham, Wing, leighton buzzard, or areas close to these towns can u let me know? am a dedicated satanist,for a month and a week and a half now and still struggling to learn different things as i'm not fully open spiritually and also dno ANY satanists in my area or surroundin areas so i learn everythin from online sites like these and of course JOS and speak to ppl online as well; but would be nice to be close to someone whose fairly open spiritually and can guide me in person. ALso being with people with such energies can be very beneficial and perhaps even speed up the spiritual growing process. well am a bit wary of meeting ppl av been speakin to on the internet and dno very well, but i obv av to get the know the person and be speaking to them for a while not just rush into meeting them from day one. AM NOT looking for someone to do necromancy with or summon demons or do crazy rituals and black magick with and things that are just pointless. am just needing someone quite experienced and dedicated to mentor me if u will, share ideas with and kinda also guide me to advance spiritually as well, and get to know my GD better.

how wud u know theres loads of satanists around surrey? are there satanist groups or shops or anything? well maybe u shud try and find them! i dno if ud be able to make it to buckinghamshire lol..maybe unless u drive dno. i personally dnt really speak to that many ppl in my area and also am new to satanism so if there were any symbols or anything i might hav seen on someone that were satanist that i didnt know then and know now, then maybe ive missed them!! bt hardly anyone will come up 2 u and tell u there satanist less they trust u i guess. i guess the only other option is try and find groups on facebook, cos ppl tell u where there from on there. i shud actually try that. xx
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shaen" <warrior8@... wrote:

Hi there, i posted something similar last week, i am new and live in guildford surrey, so far the only reply has been from liverpool, a really nice lady open to answer any questions, i am a bit annoyed as i know there are loads round the surrey area but don't know where to find them! feel free to mail me if you wish my address is
warrior8@...
shaen

o ok. well ma email is on my profile page so feel free to add me toodles x

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... wrote:

Greetings again, I was in the middle of burning dinner when I sent that last message. I sometimes post as Mia on JOS. I'm probably not as advanced as you're looking for (mainly because I take things really slow) but I've been a dedicated spiritual Satanist for about four years. I do a lot of meditations and I'm into energy manipulation.
------------------

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 20:59:32
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] are there any confirmed satanists living in the buckinghamshire/london area?

hi, i know because of all the things found on a local common and local newspapers, and also police trying to find and stop them and that is just in guildford. and yes i do drive lol

i think it is more to do with the fact of too many rumours and loose tongues, but now they have dissapeared and i cant find them, which irritates me no end seeing as i have only recently discovered the truth lol story of my life!

u mean the satanists in ur area are being harassed by cops?! maybe we should be discreet about our temple; at least at first.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

bt shudnt the satanists try nd be a bit more discreet...oh dear
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shaen" <warrior8@ wrote:

hi, i know because of all the things found on a local common and local newspapers, and also police trying to find and stop them and that is just in guildford. and yes i do drive lol

well i av yahoo im and msn hotmail. ive put them on my profile so feel free to add me anytime. ttyl x bye
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shaen" <warrior8@... wrote:

i think it is more to do with the fact of too many rumours and loose tongues, but now they have dissapeared and i cant find them, which irritates me no end seeing as i have only recently discovered the truth lol story of my life!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back