Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are the freemasons Satanist?

stan.hell

Hey I wanted to ask anyone who knows about the freemasons, Are they really Satanist? because there saying when they die there soul go's to Satan, they said they make deals with him, they do sacrifice by killing babies and throwing them into to fire, that what I learn so far, they have all our Satanist symbols, Are they really get rich from Satan or their getting rich by humans not Farther Satan? And they have statues of Baphomet they worship him, who are there sacrifice babies are going to? Are they are friends or do not trust them at all? And there all rich people,Thanks

Correct me if i am wrong, but the original Freemasons were Satanic.

Since then, Jews have infiltrated and corrupted it.

<td val[/IMG]The Free[/IMG]Mon Apr 6, 2009 3:33 pm (PDT) Hey I wanted to ask anyone who knows about the freemasons, Are they really Satanist? because there saying when they die there soul go's to Satan, they said they make deals with him, they do sacrifice by killing babies and throwing them into to fire, that what I learn so far, they have all our Satanist symbols, Are they really get rich from Satan or their getting rich by humans not Farther Satan? And they have statues of Baphomet they worship him, who are there sacrifice babies are going to? Are they are friends or do not trust them at all? And there all rich people,Thanks
[/TD]

Real freemasonry was derived from Satanism, this can be seen in pre-modern North American arcitecture. EG. Washigton monument

JoS and associated sites all have a little bit of info on this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

Correct me if i am wrong, but the original Freemasons were Satanic.

Since then, Jews have infiltrated and corrupted it.

Who knows about the higher-ups, one can only theorize what they truly believe. However, your average run-of-the-mill freemason is most likely an xtian (or some other form of monotheist.) I sincerly doubt that in our modern times the higher-ups are satanists. But there is evidence that the elite freemasons were satanists at one point in time.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], karima Nrsimha-hall <tigonesskay@... wrote:

The Freemasons used to be satanic but xainty had infiltrated the ranks so they are not satanic anymore. The Freemasons tried to clean up their image by throwing in xain fluff to attract new recruits.

Posted by: "stan.hell" stan.hell@...   stan.hell
Mon Apr 6, 2009 3:33 pm (PDT)
Hey I wanted to ask anyone who knows about the freemasons, Are they really Satanist? because there saying when they die there soul go's to Satan, they said they make deals with him, they do sacrifice by killing babies and throwing them into to fire, that what I learn so far, they have all our Satanist symbols, Are they really get rich from Satan or their getting rich by humans not Farther Satan? And they have statues of Baphomet they worship him, who are there sacrifice babies are going to? Are they are friends or do not trust them at all? And there all rich people,Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back