Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are Other Satanists That Believe Satan is Evil True Children of Sata

childofsatan211

im speaking of those that do not believe in love and peace of Father satan and only believe in negativity and dont believe satan is a positive being, they also dont meditate, are these kind of satanists true children of Satan?

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Knowing of Satan's desire for us to be Gods, knowing Satan's true nature and what these other Satanists do, this question should answer itself.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "childofsatan211" <childofsatan211@... wrote:

im speaking of those that do not believe in love and peace of Father satan and only believe in negativity and dont believe satan is a positive being, they also dont meditate, are these kind of satanists true children of Satan?

HAIL FATHER SATAN

It's just corrupted satanism. Enemy trying to show satanism like an evil association which sacrifices animals or people. But it is not true, animals are sacred. And Satan is more more more positive than other crappy religions. 

Sent from my iPhone
On 15 Mar 2012, at 06:19, "childofsatan211" <childofsatan211@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back