Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

are nordic whites the most connected to the aether element?

masaradadevoted

and if so what elements are south europeans and the asians/natives connected to most?I know blacks are more connected to mother earth.

if so,is this why nordics are the highest in the racial hierarchy?since aether is the highest element?and why they are the most good,intelligent,empathetic,harmonious,nonviolent,not vain and altruistic(wich the jews channel for their nefarious pruposes)?

although my dad is,Im not nordic or white btw...dont mean to insult any other peoples.

masaradadevoted said:
and if so what elements are south europeans and the asians/natives connected to most?I know blacks are more connected to mother earth.

if so,is this why nordics are the highest in the racial hierarchy?since aether is the highest element?and why they are the most good,intelligent,empathetic,harmonious,nonviolent,not vain and altruistic(wich the jews channel for their nefarious pruposes)?

although my dad is,Im not nordic or white btw...dont mean to insult any other peoples.

I estimate jes, but everyone can train anything despite thear traits. In theory a water person could work with fire and be better at black magic (not bindings, fast results accidents for example) then a fire person.

I believe they are. Yes but not all nordics. Some live on a very low level unfortunately and are just as degenerate as anyone else. If your dad is Nordic and white then you would be about half that in your racial genetics even if your mixed btw so you would have some of these traits.

Asians I want to say air element and/or water element but I would be writing out something I am not sure about so I hesitate.

Southern Europeans as whites even if not Nordic would still be greatly connected to either element. Nordic is a subrace not a separate race.

slyscorpion said:
I believe they are. Yes but not all nordics. Some live on a very low level unfortunately and are just as degenerate as anyone else. If your dad is Nordic and white then you would be about half that in your racial genetics even if your mixed btw so you would have some of these traits.

Asians I want to say air element and/or water element but I would be writing out something I am not sure about so I hesitate.

Southern Europeans as whites even if not Nordic would still be greatly connected to either element. Nordic is a subrace not a separate race.

how about if your Arab or half Arab what element corresponds to me

slyscorpion said:

I definitely feel Nordics being predominantly air and ether element. Asians to me I feel water and air. Black people fire and earth. It also really depends on the geography and the history of being more affiliated naturally to certain elements. Like say Asians/Polynesians being close to water or having history with Oceania. But I like Nordics and White people are more affiliated with technology, aether and knowledge so aether and air definitely makes sense.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
slyscorpion said:

I am guessing fire from what I sense off Arabs. They seem very full of fire element most closely. I know the Vatican created Islam when xtianity didn't work for them. Islam was much more aggressive and firey. I know not their original religion but this is interesting cause xtianity is more water element didn't work for them. Water is the opposite of fire so of course it wouldn't work very well.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

I am guessing fire from what I sense off Arabs. They seem very full of fire element most closely. I know the Vatican created Islam when xtianity didn't work for them. Islam was much more aggressive and firey. I know not their original religion but this is interesting cause xtianity is more water element didn't work for them. Water is the opposite of fire so of course it wouldn't work very well.

Xianity is not the opposite. The true face of xianity is Inquisition, the Crusades and the big brother level control they had with churches and the corrupted version of feudalism. So I wouldn't say it is more water.

masaradadevoted said:

I’ve never heard of races being more collectively dominant in a specific element but if so I’d imagine aether wouldn’t be on the list since it’s the basis and primer of everything. That’s not really an element with any sort of definition to it.

In a way, I would say Nordic Whites and, in general, fair-skinned Whites are like this, especially those at the highest level of advancement. The word 'ethereal' was once used to describe the beauty of people in those categories. It has never been used for people of other races, and not other Whites either. It should also be evident by how we shaped the best civilisations in the past, such as Vedic India, Ancient Egypt and Sumer. Wherever we went, even after the departure of the Gods, we elevated people spiritually and culturally. We showed a better way for everything.

This obviously can be grossly distorted when our people have degenerated spiritually creating alienation, holier than thou attitudes, communism and fake equality, and so on.

Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:

Xianity is not the opposite. The true face of xianity is Inquisition, the Crusades and the big brother level control they had with churches and the corrupted version of feudalism. So I wouldn't say it is more water.

Yes but xtianity is presented with the fish symbol and all sorts of Pisces ideas and ideals of love and compassion all that water sounding stuff. It may not be that way fully but this is why I said that.

Stormblood said:
In a way, I would say Nordic Whites and, in general, fair-skinned Whites are like this, especially those at the highest level of advancement. The word 'ethereal' was once used to describe the beauty of people in those categories. It has never been used for people of other races, and not other Whites either. It should also be evident by how we shaped the best civilisations in the past, such as Vedic India, Ancient Egypt and Sumer. Wherever we went, even after the departure of the Gods, we elevated people spiritually and culturally. We showed a better way for everything.

This obviously can be grossly distorted when our people have degenerated spiritually creating alienation, holier than thou attitudes, communism and fake equality, and so on.

I had a dream about winter of 2020 where I was sitting in front of a statue chanting wotan there was this incense I was lighting there were several people there. I felt very much the ether element very strongly in myself and others around. This was when I didn't even know who wotan was so I looked it up the Norse (Nordic) name for Satan. The statue was of Buddha but this was to show me the meaning of the word symbolically buddha is Mercury in sanskrit wotan deals with the heart chakra and mercury and the element of either. I do feel too nordics have a lot of this element naturally. Just wanted to share. I do not know why I was given that dream though it felt like someone was there when I woke up.

slyscorpion said:

Im majority nordic actually,but also amerindian,latin european and Black american.I kind of have all traits.

yeah,south euros are into the ether element heavily but also the earth I think.I went to lisbon and the people were very good natured kind and innocent people but also very sensual and having joi de vivre and extreme happiness something I don't see in nordic europe where my dad is from.but that could also be because they have more muslim immigrants and less cohesive society with meaning even if the portuguese follow a evil cult of christianity!

masaradadevoted said:
slyscorpion said:

Im majority nordic actually,but also amerindian,latin european and Black american.I kind of have all traits.

yeah,south euros are into the ether element heavily but also the earth I think.I went to lisbon and the people were very good natured kind and innocent people but also very sensual and having joi de vivre and extreme happiness something I don't see in nordic europe where my dad is from.but that could also be because they have more muslim immigrants and less cohesive society with meaning even if the portuguese follow a evil cult of christianity!

That's more water element than ether, in my opinion.

masaradadevoted said:
slyscorpion said:

If you have all that traits you most likely have nothing of nordic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back