Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are most Whites partly mixed?

kyleshand

On the 666Blacksun website page it said somewhere that Swedes are the most clear blooded of Whites. I am just wondering out of curiosity what are the majority of the rest of us Whites mixed with slightly and when did it happen? I am White British and although there has been different migration patterns to these islands throughout history it wasn't until very recent modern times when any large number of non White populations lived here that we could ever have mixed with. We are mostly of Anglo and Celtic blood as far as I know.

But when it comes to the Celts is it true there is some connection between Celtic blood and the Negro race? I heard some theorized this long ago. I have noticed that a lot of people here compared with other European countries have distinctively short flatish noses and larger jaws similar to Negroes and also dark curly hair is a common Irish trait but I don't know for a fact and it could just be coincidence too.

http://www.richardbarringtonhill.com/wp ... -negro.jpg  

Well aside from my great grandmother being native american on my dad's side my entire family is Irish whites with some english and french nobility mixed in there.But yes I am also curious as to when exactly our great race started to become mongrelized by fucking marxist kikes!

On Sunday, October 25, 2015 2:39 PM, "kyleshand@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On the 666Blacksun website page it said somewhere that Swedes are the most clear blooded of Whites. I am just wondering out of curiosity what are the majority of the rest of us Whites mixed with slightly and when did it happen? I am White British and although there has been different migration patterns to these islands throughout history it wasn't until very recent modern times when any large number of non White populations lived here that we could ever have mixed with. We are mostly of Anglo and Celtic blood as far as I know.

But when it comes to the Celts is it true there is some connection between Celtic blood and the Negro race? I heard some theorized this long ago. I have noticed that a lot of people here compared with other European countries have distinctively short flatish noses and larger jaws similar to Negroes and also dark curly hair is a common Irish trait but I don't know for a fact and it could just be coincidence too.

This link from celts to negroids is totally false, it was made by jews so they could have an excuse to use the Irish as slaves. It happened at VERY ancient times, and then it's happening agian. HAIL SATAN!!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 25, 2015, at 14:05, "kyleshand@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

It seems like the Irish were a huge threat to them spiritually in ancient times and even in recent history Irish immigrants were supposedly slaves in the U.S.!!! They went through a lot of effort to destroy their history. I'm Irish and French so I think of the Gaul and their Druids. It's horrible what happened to our ancestors and I think about it all the time! It has bothered me deeply since I was a teenager that I don't know the history of the people in descended from. At least the Native American race war started recently enough that there's still a tiny bit of their history. I'm willing to bet any of the roman jew propaganda was completely inaccurate concerning the Druids, Vikings and others. They were the enemy of joo controlled Roman Empire. The heart of the empire had many whites they had to convince to support the genocide of the Northern Europeans.

As a descendant of the druids myself I can totally agree with that. We were a HUGE threat to the kikes so they did everything they could to fuck us.Also we were smart enough to pass on our knowledge verbally with no written evidence to avoid the inquisition.Sadly that knowledge was lost thanks to the jews and their cults.
But all that knowledge came from Satan to begin with and the JoS has all that and more!

HAIL SATAN!

On Monday, October 26, 2015 10:24 AM, "iorost@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It seems like the Irish were a huge threat to them spiritually in ancient times and even in recent history Irish immigrants were supposedly slaves in the U.S.!!! They went through a lot of effort to destroy their history. I'm Irish and French so I think of the Gaul and their Druids. It's horrible what happened to our ancestors and I think about it all the time! It has bothered me deeply since I was a teenager that I don't know the history of the people in descended from. At least the Native American race war started recently enough that there's still a tiny bit of their history. I'm willing to bet any of the roman jew propaganda was completely inaccurate concerning the Druids, Vikings and others. They were the enemy of joo controlled Roman Empire. The heart of the empire had many whites they had to convince to support the genocide of the Northern Europeans.

No, this is not true at all.

In the Ancient times there was in fact no differentiation between the Celts and the Germanics really. They were all Aryan and all had the sacred Aryan Satanic culture. High Priest Mageson has written extensively on Ireland, and I highly recommend his Sermons:
Advanced Meditation  http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post2 ... Druid#p266
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post1 ... Druid#p178
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post1 ... eland#p177

Ireland was originally Ariland, or land of the Aryans. I have Irish Ancestry myself and thus have done a lot of research into the Genealogy and the Ancient Irish Records. I have found during my research, the Ancient Irish families were literally referred to as the "Arian Bloodlines", the Kings were called "The Noble Arian Kings", etc... And in researching my own family, they were described as "the Golden haired ones" or "The Fair Ones" in poetry and Pagan Writings, meaning White Aryan. The Ancient Tuatha De Danann, "Fairie People" or "People of Danu" were our Gods, and many of the Ancient Irish Families claim descent from the Tuatha De Danann. Which as Aryans, they were Descendants of. The High Kings of Tara claimed they were direct Descendants of these People and were the living bloodline of the Gods.  

Ireland was a centre for Spiritual Learning and Druidic Schools. So was heavily attacked by the enemy.

History has literally been rewritten by the kikes, they spent decades in Ireland literally rewriting the Ancient Irish/Aryish Annals to fit the Xian jewish agenda and the "St Patrick" hoax. They also covered up the fact that the Celts and the Germanics are of the same blood, in a bid to cause animosity between the two Groups. As kikes always do.

I am very Proud to have an Ancient Irish Bloodline- as we should be. The True History or Ireland is beautiful and most certainly Aryan.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

High Priestess Zildar Raasi
Joy of Satan Ministries

Funny though how some liberals use this argument to say that if we are already mixed then we shouldn't care about preserving our race. If whites are already mixed then so the more urgent to preserve the white race from being mixed further and destroyed completely. It's a more emergency situation than if they were not mixed. If the whites are mixed there's not much time and one must take drastic actions to preserve it instead of sitting on their asses. So to say that whites are already mixed it's an argument for preventing it from being mixed any further, rather than against it. Either way what I wanted to show is that the jewish propaganda is false even if we accepted that all the whites being mixed was true, which is not.

@the_fire_starter666 I am well aware of that enemy tactic and have heard your counter argument to it before and agree with you. However, this wasn't the enemy saying it. It was on this Death Of Communism section of one of our own sites Whom We are Fighting for Here it says under one of the pictures "Swedes are of the most clear blooded of Whites". I am asking, if that is so, what non Whites, did the British or French or Danes or Dutch or any of the others in western or northern Europe become mixed with and when??? Because I do not know of a time in history when it could have happened. And to say Swedes are of the most clear blooded would imply that others are less so and mixed. So I am asking mixed with what other race and when?

@kyleshand: I know. My reply wasn't really supposed to be a main one to what you asked, because I saw others already answered the question. I just supplemented others' answers with the usual liberal argument that appears from time to time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back