Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are members selfish or just wicked?

Ivorie De La Mare

It is assumed that in any group where people are welcome, those in need are given a helping hand, but in this Joy of Statan group, I am yet to find one person who is generous enough to assist in anyway.
We cannot all be experts in calling satan or being able to talk to him, just like how we can't all be doctors or teachers for example, thus the usual call for help. However, in this group, any question leads to someone sending you a link which its instructions doesn't work, and emails to so called members who have the biggest mouths on all issues, but never respond to issues of help calling.
My curiousity is, how do existing members recruit more members if they are not willing to share or help the helpless ones the least?
Is this a case of selfishness or pure wickedness? And this is how the followers of satan are supposed to grow?
I guess I am in a wrong group.

Are you a troll, a jew or just plain stupid?? I'm guessing the first one and the second together, although there is such thing as stupid jewish trolls. Because only jewish trolls whine about false accusations where there's absolutely no problem.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ivorie De La Mare <iv0rie@... wrote:

It is assumed that in any group where people are welcome, those in need are given a helping hand, but in this Joy of Statan group, I am yet to find one person who is generous enough to assist in anyway.

We cannot all be experts in calling satan or being able to talk to him, just like how we can't all be doctors or teachers for example, thus the usual call for help. However, in this group, any question leads to someone sending you a link which its instructions doesn't work, and emails to so called members who have the biggest mouths on all issues, but never respond to issues of help calling.

My curiousity is, how do existing members recruit more members if they are not willing to share or help the helpless ones the least?

Is this a case of selfishness or pure wickedness? And this is how the followers of satan are supposed to grow?

Within all this nonsense you have written I have found one true sentence. You are in the wrong group. Now get the fuck out of here you filthy jew.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ivorie De La Mare <iv0rie@... wrote:

Is Satan so week that he don't give enough ways to anyone help themselves? So it is necessary be carried in anyone's back?
"someone sending you a link which its instructions doesn't work"
I'm curious about this part. So you are too lazy to do what everyone who fallowed JoS instructions and are now enough capable? If it don't works is only for JEWS AND ONLY JEWS!
Satanism is not Xtianity, which you pray and be a good sheep and supposedly a jewish character will solve all your problems.

Well starting off by referring to the long term and experienced members here. Who freely offer their time and help to others. As "Big mouths." Is quite revealing on your part. Maybe thats why nobody wants to reply to you. Since you have a resentiful sense of entitlement. Which you believe gives you the right to behave like an asshole to other people here when you don't get your way, especially. At this point by reading the mainsites, the JOS News Letter and using the search function in the egroups one could find an answer to 99.9% of most of the questions commonly asked. But since your obviously a lazy asshole who just wants attention and sympathy.... 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2013 3:11:06 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Are members selfish or just wicked?
  Are you a troll, a jew or just plain stupid?? I'm guessing the first one and the second together, although there is such thing as stupid jewish trolls. Because only jewish trolls whine about false accusations where there's absolutely no problem.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Ivorie De La Mare <iv0rie@... wrote:

We are not 'recruiting' anyone can come and go as they please. This is not xianity for sheep. Satanism is not for everyone. We are not politically correct, we are ALL still learning on this path many even ADVANCED members get attacked often and have a lot to deal with. We get nutcases and infiltraitors posting here and emailing us often in private. We get stalkers and creeps. What I do on here when time permits is for Satan in the hope someone with one ear open and the other ear shut actually listens instead of knowledge shooting through their brain and off and out the other side again.

We encourage people to THINK FOR THEMSELVES, study and experience for themselves, not rely on strangers on the internet or in some church for their spiritual wellbeing.

Iv'e had my account hacked, private emails and messages spied on, Ive woken up with bruises over my legs and nightmares from attacks, I have SEEN greys with my own eyes, been pushed into walls by unseen entities you name it and noone but Satan. Worst cases he helped but He also directs me to infomation and rituals to help myself. We get attacked for helping people like you who come here by unseen assailants and then by the people who we try to Help.

This is not a church where some guy in a robe tells you what to do to get to heaven. Anyone can act like a know it all on the internet and tell you things that are wrong, it is up to YOU to study and test and question everything you are told and read.

Some members spend all their free time on Satanic studies because they want to advance faster and help others with infomation. They rarely get a thankyou. Satan opens the door you choose wether to walk through that door or not. Few start out with psychic ability or an ability to hear Demons you have to practice... it dosn't happen over night it can take months or years.

Are we selfish or are you just ungratefull and lazy?

HAIL SATAN!

Stop being lazy and work hard. Nothing wil come your way in life by complaining and looking to others for help. Most answers to many questions can be found when you commit your time to research. Nobody wil spoon feed you here but in most cases alot of genuine questions are answerd satisfactory here.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, June 9, 2013 7:05:00 PM GMT-0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Are members selfish or just wicked?

Well starting off by referring to the long term and experienced members here. Who freely offer their time and help to others. As "Big mouths."

Is quite revealing on your part. Maybe thats why nobody wants to reply to you. Since you have a resentiful sense of entitlement. Which you believe gives you the right to behave like an asshole to other people here when you don't get your way, especially.

At this point by reading the mainsites, the JOS News Letter and using the search function in the egroups one could find an answer to 99.9% of most of the questions commonly asked. But since your obviously a lazy asshole who just wants attention and sympathy....

Are you a troll, a jew or just plain stupid?? I'm guessing the first one and the second together, although there is such thing as stupid jewish trolls Because only jewish trolls whine about false accusations where there's absolutely no problem.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Ivorie De La Mare <iv0rie@.. wrote:

I have had some questions and nearly all were answered.

It's not hard to talk to Father if you can't do a standard ritual. You can just picture his sigil in you head and talk to him in your mind. We give out links, because we don't know if that person read the JoS website or not. If something on there confuses you, you can ask what confuses you and we will try our best to help you.

We don't really recruit members. People come here, because they want a better understanding of what Satanism is. If things are not clear or are confusing, just say exactly what confuses you or what you need help with.

Satanism is mostly about independence. You're suppose to empower yourself on your own, but that doesn't mean you can't come here and ask questions.

Links that doesn't work
Careful now
I agree you're in the wrong chat room \,,/

Sent from my HTC

<hr>From: hailazazel <hailazazel@...
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2013 9:31 PM

Within all this nonsense you have written I have found one true sentence. You are in the wrong group. Now get the fuck out of here you filthy jew.

[The entire original message is not included]

If you feel so then leave. If you are one of those people who feel they need others to cater to your questions constantly then this is obviously something you can't handle because this is about SELF GROWTH- I learned everything on my own from just reading the website. If someone needs help to read a simple website then..... well that sucks for them.
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2013 12:11 PM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Ivorie De La Mare <iv0rie@... wrote:

I agree with this here statement.  Knowledge and Power are earned.  Meditation after meditation.  Getting to know ones self.  Break through barriers in the mind.  KNOW you can do things.  Believe in yourself.  Believe that what you are doing is working.  Keep a black journal/diary. Hail Satan and all gods friendly to humanity and worthy of respect.

Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 19:32:52 +0000

Is Satan so week that he don't give enough ways to anyone help themselves? So it is necessary be carried in anyone's back?
I'm curious about this part. So you are too lazy to do what everyone who fallowed JoS instructions and are now enough capable? If it don't works is only for JEWS AND ONLY JEWS!
Satanism is not Xtianity, which you pray and be a good sheep and supposedly a jewish character will solve all your problems.

we ARE helping by not helping.

lemme ask you a question, what kind of a person is called a spoiled child? a child who is capable of nothing and didnt grow up at all, its not the child's fault, its the fault of the ones who raised the child. think bout it.

still dont get it? ok. parents are NOT helping by helping on everything the child does, the child will never be independent. some parents do this on purpose so that the child CANT leave them coz the child doesnt know how to do a stuff by himself.

instructions that dont work? maybe u cant read.

u would grow if u really try on ur own
having things handle , u will never learn
practice and be persistent on meditations
blaming others for nothing helping
something u can always find a way to fix on ur own
has many of us here had done before, and turn out fine.

My guess is that there is a lot going on these days and things aren't as "calm" as they used to be some years ago. The beginning stages look to be hindered as the Jews look to be upping their game, and possibly using facebook as yet another source of power. It can be difficult dealing with things "as they are", especially in regards to reaching Godhood with the condition this planet is currently in.

If you have any plans of recruiting more members it would be my opinion to try and stay on the down-low about it. Don't publicize it so much, considering Jews employ individuals to patrol the internet, and really muck things up, sometimes in the most subtle of ways. Maybe you can try to create a private coven?

Hail the Gods of Hell

I guess it depends on which path you follow, the right hand path where you worship Satan, or the left hand path where you put yourself in front and treat Satan simply as a friend to you. To learn how to be a little independent and think for yourself.

Have you done plenty of studying? Do you keep an open mind to what your mind is capable of? Do you keep up your level of power with power meditations or whichever way you generate power? Perhaps you can explore the Astral realms and gain knowledge and experience from the vast amount of uniquely different individuals out there. Learn skills and tricks. Do not forget the mentioning on the JoS site how Gods of Great rank usually only assist their intimate friends and confidantes.

Hail the Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ivorie De La Mare <iv0rie@ wrote:

Spiritual Satanism is about SELF-empowerment. It's up to you to figure out what works for you. Satan allows you to be as you are, you just can't go against him.

In other words, we are expected to gain knowledge on our own. We are all learning at the same rate but not everyone learns the same things. In SS we learn what we need to know when we're ready for it. Have faith that Father Satan will take you where you need to go.

Hail Satan!

You misunderstand it, the RHP ALWAYS REFERS TO ENEMY RELIGIONS. And it's irrelevant whether somebody worships a being or not, for example Buddhism is RHP nonsense but it's atheistic. The difference is the TEACHINGS. RHP teachings are self-denial and nonsense like that, and working to destroy your soul and becoming a nothing and thinking that all is one and related crap.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chaos_and_order_666" <hankmccoy615@... wrote:

I guess it depends on which path you follow, the right hand path where you worship Satan, or the left hand path where you put yourself in front and treat Satan simply as a friend to you. To learn how to be a little independent and think for yourself.

Have you done plenty of studying? Do you keep an open mind to what your mind is capable of? Do you keep up your level of power with power meditations or whichever way you generate power? Perhaps you can explore the Astral realms and gain knowledge and experience from the vast amount of uniquely different individuals out there. Learn skills and tricks. Do not forget the mentioning on the JoS site how Gods of Great rank usually only assist their intimate friends and confidantes.

Hail the Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ivorie De La Mare <iv0rie@ wrote:

Reply to Mc Rundown that through

------------------------------
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 12:50 AM PDT Mc Rundown wrote:

Stop being lazy and work hard. Nothing wil come your way in life by complaining and looking to others for help. Most answers to many questions can be found when you commit your time to research. Nobody wil spoon feed you here but in most cases alot of genuine questions are answerd satisfactory here.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, June 9, 2013 7:05:00 PM GMT-0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Are members selfish or just wicked?

Well starting off by referring to the long term and experienced members here. Who freely offer their time and help to others. As "Big mouths."

Is quite revealing on your part. Maybe thats why nobody wants to reply to you. Since you have a resentiful sense of entitlement. Which you believe gives you the right to behave like an asshole to other people here when you don't get your way, especially.

At this point by reading the mainsites, the JOS News Letter and using the search function in the egroups one could find an answer to 99.9% of most of the questions commonly asked. But since your obviously a lazy asshole who just wants attention and sympathy....

Are you a troll, a jew or just plain stupid?? I'm guessing the first one and the second together, although there is such thing as stupid jewish trolls Because only jewish trolls whine about false accusations where there's absolutely no problem.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Ivorie De La Mare <iv0rie@.. wrote:

I have a question with regards to the following statement from an answer below:

"If it don't works is only for JEWS AND ONLY JEWS!"

I was born into a jewish family and had to follow the traditions as a child, even though I never did it willfully, just as someone could be born into a catholic family or a muslim family.
I hate jews, xians and muslims alike, but I can't hate my own family, even if they are jewish. They are just as unknowingly indoctrinated as everyone else.

I may have jewish blood running through my veins, but I am a dedicated Satanist who has renounced everything jewish about me. You can't tell me that because I'm jewish by birth things won't work for me. Anyone, from any walk of life can dedicate themselves to Satan and have just as much chance as anyone else of having things work from them.

People should be careful what they say in these posts. Saying things like this can turn followers away because they think they're not worthy or good enough to be a follower of Satan. I felt that way for a while after reading certain posts in this group.

Satan will accept ANYONE who pledges allegiance to Him and dedicates themselves fully to Him!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Preston Larson <seattle.richardson@... wrote:

I agree with this here statement. Knowledge and Power are earned. Meditation after meditation. Getting to know ones self. Break through barriers in the mind. KNOW you can do things. Believe in yourself. Believe that what you are doing is working. Keep a black journal/diary. Hail Satan and all gods friendly to humanity and worthy of respect.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Wrong. Jews never get accepted as Satanists, Satanism is a religion of the Gentiles, and Gentiles and jews are cosmic enemies. Your dedication ritual didn't work if you have jewish blood obviously, this is been said many times. Jews have vampiric souls and are descended from reptilians. In fact if you have jewish blood you're our enemy and are here to troll obviously and you're not welcome at all.

"Saying things like this can turn followers away because they think they're not worthy or good enough to be a follower of Satan."

We do want to turn away jews, those hooknosed disgusting lizard-rat hybrid freaks like you are hated both by Satan and us and are here to cause trouble all the time. Common sense. Satan actually hates the jewish race, he hates the JEWS AS A RACE. Judaism is merely a jewish supremancy thing to strengthen the jewish race and nothing more.

"I hate jews, xians and muslims alike"

No you don't. Remember, jews are a race not a religion. There are atheistic jews, and jews who pretend to be Satanists (like you). If you hate jews then you must hate yourself aswell as your family.

"just as someone could be born into a catholic family or a muslim family."

These are totally irrelevant. You're comparing an enemy race with 2 enemy hoaxes which were invented by jews to brainwash gentiles. Islam and xianity are jewish hoaxes, it's been said many times. They are jewish tools to make "goyim" as they call them into slaves.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ckeva007" <ckeva007@... wrote:

I was born into a jewish family and had to follow the traditions as a child, even though I never did it willfully, just as someone could be born into a catholic family or a muslim family.
I hate jews, xians and muslims alike, but I can't hate my own family, even if they are jewish. They are just as unknowingly indoctrinated as everyone else.

I may have jewish blood running through my veins, but I am a dedicated Satanist who has renounced everything jewish about me. You can't tell me that because I'm jewish by birth things won't work for me. Anyone, from any walk of life can dedicate themselves to Satan and have just as much chance as anyone else of having things work from them.

People should be careful what they say in these posts. Saying things like this can turn followers away because they think they're not worthy or good enough to be a follower of Satan. I felt that way for a while after reading certain posts in this group.

Satan will accept ANYONE who pledges allegiance to Him and dedicates themselves fully to Him!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Preston Larson <seattle.richardson@ wrote:

I agree with this here statement. Knowledge and Power are earned. Meditation after meditation. Getting to know ones self. Break through barriers in the mind. KNOW you can do things. Believe in yourself. Believe that what you are doing is working. Keep a black journal/diary. Hail Satan and all gods friendly to humanity and worthy of respect.

Also please ban this kike troll.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Wrong. Jews never get accepted as Satanists, Satanism is a religion of the Gentiles, and Gentiles and jews are cosmic enemies. Your dedication ritual didn't work if you have jewish blood obviously, this is been said many times. Jews have vampiric souls and are descended from reptilians. In fact if you have jewish blood you're our enemy and are here to troll obviously and you're not welcome at all.

"Saying things like this can turn followers away because they think they're not worthy or good enough to be a follower of Satan."

We do want to turn away jews, those hooknosed disgusting lizard-rat hybrid freaks like you are hated both by Satan and us and are here to cause trouble all the time. Common sense. Satan actually hates the jewish race, he hates the JEWS AS A RACE. Judaism is merely a jewish supremancy thing to strengthen the jewish race and nothing more.

No you don't. Remember, jews are a race not a religion. There are atheistic jews, and jews who pretend to be Satanists (like you). If you hate jews then you must hate yourself aswell as your family.

These are totally irrelevant. You're comparing an enemy race with 2 enemy hoaxes which were invented by jews to brainwash gentiles. Islam and xianity are jewish hoaxes, it's been said many times. They are jewish tools to make "goyim" as they call them into slaves.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ckeva007" <ckeva007@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Preston Larson <seattle.richardson@ wrote:

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Jun 9, 2013 7:17:00 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I have had some questions and nearly all were answered.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Ivorie De La Mare <iv0rie@... wrote:

[/TD]

Lol ! I don't get it what is wrong with you !
You are blaming others when ur believe is not strong on father !
I ev tried many sects, groups n communities , offering golden dreams yet asking for money In return ! No one is their to help for free !
Yet here in jos you will find people who will help you without asking for money in return, give you right advise , lead you towards wisdom , and respect you for just being a satanist , and over look your past and background !
Your sarcasm lead me to a conclusion , yes you are in a wrong group ! I guess you should try some other sects who will promise you ur golden dreams in return of hundreds of dollers ! Without any security !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Holy crap, guys. Calm the hell down. This guy is just a little bitch and many of you assume that people who are like this and you freak out and say things like "kike" and "jew." You people seriously don't realize how extream you are becoming. Clearly this guy doesn't belong here, and so what if he leaves? He's weak and we don't need him.
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 2:30 PM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "ckeva007" <ckeva007@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Preston Larson <seattle.richardson@ wrote:

To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Ivorie De La Mare <iv0rie@ wrote:

Yes, we are so extreme. Better let the joo roam. In anyway, der ewige juden did not realize a thing. That even if it wanted to be the last servant of Satan, even the one who cleared the sewers, Satan would never want it.

Its like, you can offer to clean the wolves mouth, but you will still be eaten. Its funny how they try to lie even in the last breath, the last stand, for the most evident of things. Thinkng if they lie their mouth out and pull a big ass act in different moods each time, they will get the oscar, like their genetic cousins at hollywood.

If someone has still hadn't learn that all they say is pure bunk, you are really inaware of the enemy. Which in many cases is very evident. Know them better, not for us, but for your own safety. Because they will not hesitate to destroy you, while you might be hesitant in beung cooler with them.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ashley Godinez <randommidna@... wrote:

Holy crap, guys. Calm the hell down. This guy is just a little bitch and many of you assume that people who are like this and you freak out and say things like "kike" and "jew." You people seriously don't realize how extream you are becoming. Clearly this guy doesn't belong here, and so what if he leaves? He's weak and we don't need him.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Preston Larson <seattle.richardson@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Ivorie De La Mare <iv0rie@ wrote:

The Jewish race is the metagenic enemies of Satan. Is in their soul to be what they are. Hence no Jews can be Satanists. The Jewish race is the origin of all the lies and blasphemy heap up against Satan and our Gods. And the programs of xianity, islam, communism.etc That have turned the planet into a near tomb and total slave word.  See the first thing this Jew does is start lying and laying a guilt trip on others with its lies. It wants people to go against Satan's will and believes its Jew self. And not Satan should dictate policy.  Jews are not worthy and Jews are not or never will be near good enough to be Satanists.
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 5:26:34 PM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "ckeva007" <ckeva007@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

If you read the post I'm replying to, that person is a real jew as it admits it. I'm not replying to the OP but someone who said it has jewish parents and blood. Scroll down below my post.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ashley Godinez <randommidna@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

I admire that you have so much passion in your beliefs.  Guess what  cleaning your aura does? Guess what building on your aura of protection several times a day does? You become aware and you are protected. 
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 5:56 PM
  Yes, we are so extreme. Better let the joo roam. In anyway, der ewige juden did not realize a thing. That even if it wanted to be the last servant of Satan, even the one who cleared the sewers, Satan would never want it.

Its like, you can offer to clean the wolves mouth, but you will still be eaten. Its funny how they try to lie even in the last breath, the last stand, for the most evident of things. Thinkng if they lie their mouth out and pull a big ass act in different moods each time, they will get the oscar, like their genetic cousins at hollywood.

If someone has still hadn't learn that all they say is pure bunk, you are really inaware of the enemy. Which in many cases is very evident. Know them better, not for us, but for your own safety. Because they will not hesitate to destroy you, while you might be hesitant in beung cooler with them.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Ashley Godinez <randommidna@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

There is only one way anyone can be born into a jewish family and be Gentile:  If both parents are jewish proselytes and are faithful to the religion but are Gentiles by race, any children born into such family would be Gentiles by race but jewish by religion.  It is possible for such children to renounce the religion. However, there is NO way to renounce jewishness that is biological!  If you are a kike by being born to kikes, you are always going to be a kike.  And, since kikes are deceptive by nature, you are not going to be able to get around it and become a Satanist.  It only takes a little jewish blood to fuck you up.  And, as far as I can see from Joy of Satan, there is no way you could escape that.  No meditations can undo your jewish blood.  You are simply up shit creek without a paddle in a barbed wire canoe.  And, assuredly, it is only a matter of time before it manifests in causing trouble for Gentiles around you.[/B]
--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

--- In [email protected], "ckeva007" ckeva007@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [email protected], Preston Larson wrote:

--- In [email protected], Ivorie De La Mare wrote:

Yes, but those people are not considered real jews by the orthodox jews, they are still "goyim". They only consider jews those who at least have a jewish mother. These aren't jews, just gentiles who delude themselves and think they will accepted by the kikes and that the kikes will welcome them with open arms.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

There is only one way anyone can be born into a jewish family and be
Gentile: If both parents are jewish proselytes and are faithful to the
religion but are Gentiles by race, any children born into such family
would be Gentiles by race but jewish by religion. It is possible for
such children to renounce the religion.

However, there is NO way to renounce jewishness that is biological! If
you are a kike by being born to kikes, you are always going to be a
kike. And, since kikes are deceptive by nature, you are not going to be
able to get around it and become a Satanist. It only takes a little
jewish blood to fuck you up. And, as far as I can see from Joy of
Satan, there is no way you could escape that. No meditations can undo
your jewish blood. You are simply up shit creek without a paddle in a
barbed wire canoe. And, assuredly, it is only a matter of time before
it manifests in causing trouble for Gentiles around you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

Wrong. Jews never get accepted as Satanists, Satanism is a religion of
the Gentiles, and Gentiles and jews are cosmic enemies. Your dedication
ritual didn't work if you have jewish blood obviously, this is been said
many times. Jews have vampiric souls and are descended from reptilians.
In fact if you have jewish blood you're our enemy and are here to troll
obviously and you're not welcome at all.

"Saying things like this can turn followers away because they think
they're not worthy or good enough to be a follower of Satan."

We do want to turn away jews, those hooknosed disgusting lizard-rat
hybrid freaks like you are hated both by Satan and us and are here to
cause trouble all the time. Common sense. Satan actually hates the
jewish race, he hates the JEWS AS A RACE. Judaism is merely a jewish
supremancy thing to strengthen the jewish race and nothing more.

No you don't. Remember, jews are a race not a religion. There are
atheistic jews, and jews who pretend to be Satanists (like you). If you
hate jews then you must hate yourself aswell as your family.

"just as someone could be born into a catholic family or a muslim
family."

These are totally irrelevant. You're comparing an enemy race with 2
enemy hoaxes which were invented by jews to brainwash gentiles. Islam
and xianity are jewish hoaxes, it's been said many times. They are
jewish tools to make "goyim" as they call them into slaves.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ckeva007" ckeva007@ wrote:

I have a question with regards to the following statement from an
answer below:

I was born into a jewish family and had to follow the traditions as
a child, even though I never did it willfully, just as someone could be
born into a catholic family or a muslim family.
I hate jews, xians and muslims alike, but I can't hate my own
family, even if they are jewish. They are just as unknowingly
indoctrinated as everyone else.

I may have jewish blood running through my veins, but I am a
dedicated Satanist who has renounced everything jewish about me. You
can't tell me that because I'm jewish by birth things won't work for me.
Anyone, from any walk of life can dedicate themselves to Satan and have
just as much chance as anyone else of having things work from them.

People should be careful what they say in these posts. Saying things
like this can turn followers away because they think they're not worthy
or good enough to be a follower of Satan. I felt that way for a while
after reading certain posts in this group.

Satan will accept ANYONE who pledges allegiance to Him and dedicates
themselves fully to Him!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Preston Larson wrote:

I agree with this here statement. Knowledge and Power are earned.
Meditation after meditation. Getting to know ones self. Break through
barriers in the mind. KNOW you can do things. Believe in yourself.
Believe that what you are doing is working. Keep a black journal/diary.
Hail Satan and all gods friendly to humanity and worthy of respect.

Is Satan so week that he don't give enough ways to anyone help
themselves? So it is necessary be carried in anyone's back?

I'm curious about this part. So you are too lazy to do what
everyone who fallowed JoS instructions and are now enough capable? If it
don't works is only for JEWS AND ONLY JEWS!

Satanism is not Xtianity, which you pray and be a good sheep and
supposedly a jewish character will solve all your problems.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ivorie De La Mare wrote:

It is assumed that in any group where people are welcome, those
in need are given a helping hand, but in this Joy of Statan group, I am
yet to find one person who is generous enough to assist in anyway.

We cannot all be experts in calling satan or being able to talk
to him, just like how we can't all be doctors or teachers for example,
thus the usual call for help. However, in this group, any question leads
to someone sending you a link which its instructions doesn't work, and
emails to so called members who have the biggest mouths on all issues,
but never respond to issues of help calling.

My curiousity is, how do existing members recruit more members
if they are not willing to share or help the helpless ones the least?

Is this a case of selfishness or pure wickedness? And this is
how the followers of satan are supposed to grow?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back