Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are Jews spiteful?

Yes there are! they are the cause of all the world's problem. They are the once who enslaved humanity with religion.

They are a very, very spiteful people, and they are very cruel and vindictive. Cold and unpredictable and without a doubt, the most evil parasutical people , who love to use and take advantage of others ,
And want more than anything! Is for the human race to be destroyed, with no remorse. They're the most cruel, and vile people you will ever come to know, in this world.

Sometimes I feel like the people around me are as bad as Jews
Remember that lost and deluded Gentiles don't hate you on a spiritual level; they just hate themselves and project this onto the rest of the world. Meanwhile, a compliant jew wants your soul to perish.

Wrong subforum. This subforum is for activism questions. Please read subforum descritpions, stop trolling and be respectful of the rules. Posting in the wrong subforum is disrespectful.

Gypsies. They are responsible for the following:
1. Child trafficking.
2. Making White people addicted to drugs.
3. Kidnapping children, especially White ones.

On points 2 and 3, I can base by actual experience I have seen where I lived once.
They also have their own kids pop out in the middle of the road while you're driving by. This way, you'll stop to avoid running them over, and then 30 of them will also jump out and rip your car apart. They are experts at this.

1. Child trafficking.

On points 2 and 3, I can base by actual experience I have seen where I lived once.

I used to lurk on European forums, Ive heard of all the terrible things that theyve done, example, I read a post about someone catching Gypsies beat pregnant women with rubber mallets so the child comes out deformed so they can collect more government money.
Even among the different opinions in different countries this is the only thing that I've seen Europeans agree on.

Sometimes I feel like the people around me are as bad as Jews
Yeah I understand you, sometimes If I do something so stupid or unethical I think to myself, what a disgusting mf jew, u cannot do that .
Jokes aside I want to tell a little story about superstitions.
When I was younger I was living with my father and one day on the table we where eating or so, I don't know what I was thinking, I put the knife on the bread like a stick.

My father told me, u know? U do dis are the Jews?

I wasn't satanist yet but I fell bad about it and I took it off, after more or less 2 weeks I had bad luck, I broke my left feet, the only time I broke a bone, that's it. Coincidence?

Gypsyes if they don't live in the barracks like nomad's, they can be integrated in the society, sometimes I would like to leave like one u know? No tax, benefits, they don't care so much.

Gypsyes if they don't live in the barracks like nomad's, they can be integrated in the society, sometimes I would like to leave like one u know? No tax, benefits, they don't care so much.
At the very least, everyone pays sales/value added tax... Depending where one lives, some form of benefits can be taxable income as well.

Having no responsibilities can feel like carefree existence, but what are you achieving then? A parasitical life is not something worthwhile to aspire, in my opinion. A change in mindset is a preferable route to someone wanting to do something with their life.

At the very least, everyone pays sales/value added tax... Depending where one lives, some form of benefits can be taxable income as well.

Having no responsibilities can feel like carefree existence, but what are you achieving then? A parasitical life is not something worthwhile to aspire, in my opinion. A change in mindset is a preferable route to someone wanting to do something with their life.
I didn't really mean it, of course I don't want to be a parasite but sometimes we can fell like their are right and we are the stupid ones. They have responsibilitys, and they achieve more than what we can imagine, for them is a matter of survival nor being a parasite, depend on the perspective

Living with no purpose or goals is quite depressing. You don't wanna be like them.

I used to lurk on European forums, Ive heard of all the terrible things that theyve done, example, I read a post about someone catching Gypsies beat pregnant women with rubber mallets so the child comes out deformed so they can collect more government money.
Even among the different opinions in different countries this is the only thing that I've seen Europeans agree on.
And things like drugging their 5 or 6 year old children to pretend they are sick and try to make people feel sorry for them while they beg for money at the supermarket door, I have seen that myself.

1. Child trafficking.

Just 2 days ago, at noon, three gypsies opened the door of my house without permission to steal something, and I was at home. They got scared and left because I had a dog.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back