Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are Europeans already Satanists without knowing it?

chris1

I have been reading Maxine's sermons and some of them touch on the fact that Christmas and Easter would be an epic disaster if not for the overwhelming satanic elements that bring some joy into these stolen Christian holidays. In fact, I realized that me and my family and in fact everyone I know celebrates only the non-christian part of both easter and christmas (I am originally from Hungary, but left a long time ago). During Christmas and Easter none of my friends or family would even consider going to church. We decorate the christmas tree, light candles and fireworks, give each other presents and sing christmas songs that have zero religious overtones. To us it is all about family and celebrating nature, which I guess is satanic. Then there is easter which in Hungary is clearly pagan. Boys go around from house to house and sprinkle the women with water or perfume, who in turn give them painted easter eggs, obviously celebrating fertility. Little children get real live easter bunnies who supposedly plant little presents for them in the garden that they then have to find. The only other holiday we still keep is Mayday, with the Maypole, dancing and stuff and New Year's eve with the fireworks and partying. Again, I do not detect even the slightest hint of Christianity in any of this.
So what do you think, are we europeans already satanists?

Ha, ha, ha,  Yes - the Maypole is definitely not xain.      Hail Satan
--- In [email protected], "Chris" wrote:

I have been reading Maxine's sermons and some of them touch on the fact that Christmas and Easter would be an epic disaster if not for the overwhelming satanic elements that bring some joy into these stolen Christian holidays. In fact, I realized that me and my family and in fact everyone I know celebrates only the non-christian part of both easter and christmas (I am originally from Hungary, but left a long time ago). During Christmas and Easter none of my friends or family would even consider going to church. We decorate the christmas tree, light candles and fireworks, give each other presents and sing christmas songs that have zero religious overtones. To us it is all about family and celebrating nature, which I guess is satanic. Then there is easter which in Hungary is clearly pagan. Boys go around from house to house and sprinkle the women with water or perfume, who in turn give them painted easter eggs, obviously celebrating fertility. Little children get real live easter bunnies who supposedly plant little presents for them in the garden that they then have to find. The only other holiday we still keep is Mayday, with the Maypole, dancing and stuff and New Year's eve with the fireworks and partying. Again, I do not detect even the slightest hint of Christianity in any of this.

Thanks for the post Chris,If I grew up with those kind of holiday practices and traditions,I would have had a much healthier respect for the holiday's.Glad to here the jewish programs didn't fuck up your fun like they did mine.I hope to get over hating the Winter holidays one day,then all I will hate is the cold weather. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2013 3:41 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Are Europeans already Satanists without knowing it?

Interesting. I think there is a fine line between being a Satanist and unknowingly celebrating a kind of "twisted" holiday. But I understand what you mean.

Here in Denmark, the word for "Yule" is "Jul". Of course people associate that with "Christmas" even though the similarities between the words "Yule" and "Jul" are very obvious. It's even pronounced almost the same way (a soft "j").

People just don't know what the real "Yule" is. Which is why I've started throwing out Christian songbooks and figurines to the point where there is only non-religious stuff left in my home. And people barely notice. Only old people go to church here. The churches are closing down, one by one, because people are staying away. I think this is great, and I can't wait until the same starts to happen in the US.

"Sol" is, as stated on the JoS website, a word for the sun. The JoS website states how "Sol" is Latin for sun. It's also the exact Danish word for the sun.

I'm looking forward to explore my past lives and maybe find out some more.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Chris" wrote:

Every Gentile is an unconscious Satanist. We the conscious ones.  The Jews openly state in their holy books that all Gentiles are from the literal seed or bloodline of Satan. And have Satanic souls. Where Jews come from a different bloodline. The Jews call Gentiles "Satan's" as well in their general writings. The very fact the Jewish trojan horse virus of Xanity could only exist by literally hijacking our Satanic cultures and infesting it with Jewish garbage. States it all. They are manipulating what in our soul to their agenda.  The Maypole is a interesting tradition that can be found even in ancient Egypt. Its the Mount Meru Axis or World Column. With the twin ribbions representing the male and female nadis with the Pole the spinal column. That is why traditionally the males take one ribbion and the females the other and weave it around the pole in a Serpentine pattern. Our entire Satanic culture was based on spiritual symbolism. In India on the most ancient temples walls 5,000 years old. We still have displays of Eastern processions the same they would have been in Europe. With the males carrying the identical symbol to the May Pole over their shoulders in row. Even in parts of Italy today some of the country processions the villages carry [non poisonous] snakes. Which is a tribute to the processions of Bacchus on this date.
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 7:52:57 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Are Europeans already Satanists without knowing it?
  Interesting. I think there is a fine line between being a Satanist and unknowingly celebrating a kind of "twisted" holiday. But I understand what you mean.

Here in Denmark, the word for "Yule" is "Jul". Of course people associate that with "Christmas" even though the similarities between the words "Yule" and "Jul" are very obvious. It's even pronounced almost the same way (a soft "j").

People just don't know what the real "Yule" is. Which is why I've started throwing out Christian songbooks and figurines to the point where there is only non-religious stuff left in my home. And people barely notice. Only old people go to church here. The churches are closing down, one by one, because people are staying away. I think this is great, and I can't wait until the same starts to happen in the US.

"Sol" is, as stated on the JoS website, a word for the sun. The JoS website states how "Sol" is Latin for sun. It's also the exact Danish word for the sun.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Chris" wrote:

That is very Interesting. The truth is that Hungarians have always been reluctant Christians, we were forced to convert due to circumstances of the time and the power of the Catholic Church, in fact some Hungarian leaders briefly converted to Judaism when we were under the yoke of the Khazar Kaganate, the original Ashkenazi Jews. However, even centuries after we were forced to convert there were several uprisings against Christianity which had to be forcibly put down. As a result, we remained great skeptics throughout the centuries and frankly, I do not know a single fellow Hungarian who is truly a Christian, other than maybe out of custom or tradition. The other reason we are naturally skeptical about Christianity is the fact that our own Myths tell us we are descended from the Sumerian king Nimrod, a descendant of Enki and his son Marduk. So, in essence, Satan really is our father in quite the literal sense. The original Hungarian religion (a version of Shamanism) is now becoming increasingly popular and is followed by a lot of people on the far-right (for instance typically members of the openly anti-semitic Jobbik party). I never quite understood the connection between Nationalism, Anti-semitism and a return to worshipping the Ancient gods, but now I do. It all makes sense now.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko wrote:

Every Gentile is an unconscious Satanist. We the conscious ones.

The Jews openly state in their holy books that all Gentiles are from the literal seed or bloodline of Satan. And have Satanic souls. Where Jews come from a different bloodline. The Jews call Gentiles "Satan's" as well in their general writings.

The very fact the Jewish trojan horse virus of Xanity could only exist by literally hijacking our Satanic cultures and infesting it with Jewish garbage. States it all. They are manipulating what in our soul to their agenda.

The Maypole is a interesting tradition that can be found even in ancient Egypt. Its the Mount Meru Axis or World Column. With the twin ribbions representing the male and female nadis with the Pole the spinal column. That is why traditionally the males take one ribbion and the females the other and weave it around the pole in a Serpentine pattern.

Our entire Satanic culture was based on spiritual symbolism.

In India on the most ancient temples walls 5,000 years old. We still have displays of Eastern processions the same they would have been in Europe. With the males carrying the identical symbol to the May Pole over their shoulders in row. Even in parts of Italy today some of the country processions the villages carry [non poisonous] snakes. Which is a tribute to the processions of Bacchus on this date.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Are Europeans already Satanists without knowing it?

I have been reading Maxine's sermons and some of them touch on the fact that Christmas and Easter would be an epic disaster if not for the overwhelming satanic elements that bring some joy into these stolen Christian holidays. In fact, I realized that me and my family and in fact everyone I know celebrates only the non-christian part of both easter and christmas (I am originally from Hungary, but left a long time ago). During Christmas and Easter none of my friends or family would even consider going to church. We decorate the christmas tree, light candles and fireworks, give each other presents and sing christmas songs that have zero religious overtones. To us it is all about family and celebrating nature, which I guess is satanic. Then there is easter which in Hungary is clearly pagan. Boys go around from house to house and sprinkle the women with water or perfume, who in turn give them painted easter eggs, obviously celebrating fertility. Little
children get real live easter bunnies who supposedly plant little presents for them in the garden that they then have to find. The only other holiday we still keep is Mayday, with the Maypole, dancing and stuff and New Year's eve with the fireworks and partying. Again, I do not detect even the slightest hint of Christianity in any of this.

To answer your final question - no.

As long as the jew besieges the Human race, there is no freedom. Don't forget, it is not only a matter of this abominable vermin, but its vile program that has been thumped into our minds.

You decorate CHRISTmas tree, sing CHRISTmas songs - could you please use more Satanic terms? Like for instance yule tree? (don't know how it is in Hungary with the names). Some people say using names of those bloody fictitious nazarene, virgin bitch and the rest of this scum is meaningless. It is not. It only shows one has not deprogrammed him/herself.

Humanity as a whole celebrates only what there can be celebrated, because there is no way to celebrate the "birth of the jewish shit". This is the only thing that keeps those holidays alive, alas the Humanity is told that it is the birth of this crap that they are celebrating.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

I learned something interesting about the May pole a few years ago. It is actually a form of sex magick, because when you weave the ribbons it creates a sheath--woman's genitals--over the pole--man's genitals and it symbolizes their union.

The Jews openly state in their holy books that all Gentiles are from the literal seed or bloodline of Satan. And have Satanic souls. Where Jews come from a different bloodline. The Jews call Gentiles "Satan's" as well in their general writings.

The very fact the Jewish trojan horse virus of Xanity could only exist by literally hijacking our Satanic cultures and infesting it with Jewish garbage. States it all. They are manipulating what in our soul to their agenda.

The Maypole is a interesting tradition that can be found even in ancient Egypt. Its the Mount Meru Axis or World Column. With the twin ribbions representing the male and female nadis with the Pole the spinal column. That is why traditionally the males take one ribbion and the females the other and weave it around the pole in a Serpentine pattern.

In India on the most ancient temples walls 5,000 years old. We still have displays of Eastern processions the same they would have been in Europe. With the males carrying the identical symbol to the May Pole over their shoulders in row. Even in parts of Italy today some of the country processions the villages carry [non poisonous] snakes. Which is a tribute to the processions of Bacchus on this date.

I have been reading Maxine's sermons and some of them touch on the fact that Christmas and Easter would be an epic disaster if not for the overwhelming satanic elements that bring some joy into these stolen Christian holidays. In fact, I realized that me and my family and in fact everyone I know celebrates only the non-christian part of both easter and christmas (I am originally from Hungary, but left a long time ago). During Christmas and Easter none of my friends or family would even consider going to church. We decorate the christmas tree, light candles and fireworks, give each other presents and sing christmas songs that have zero religious overtones. To us it is all about family and celebrating nature, which I guess is satanic. Then there is easter which in Hungary is clearly pagan. Boys go around from house to house and sprinkle the women with water or perfume, who in turn give them painted easter eggs, obviously celebrating fertility. Little
children get real live easter bunnies who supposedly plant little presents for them in the garden that they then have to find. The only other holiday we still keep is Mayday, with the Maypole, dancing and stuff and New Year's eve with the fireworks and partying. Again, I do not detect even the slightest hint of Christianity in any of this.

Jews lived in the Khazar Empire. But the 13th tribe claims is a nonsense. The Jews have always been what they where.
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 10:29:56 AM
  That is very Interesting. The truth is that Hungarians have always been reluctant Christians, we were forced to convert due to circumstances of the time and the power of the Catholic Church, in fact some Hungarian leaders briefly converted to Judaism when we were under the yoke of the Khazar Kaganate, the original Ashkenazi Jews. However, even centuries after we were forced to convert there were several uprisings against Christianity which had to be forcibly put down. As a result, we remained great skeptics throughout the centuries and frankly, I do not know a single fellow Hungarian who is truly a Christian, other than maybe out of custom or tradition. The other reason we are naturally skeptical about Christianity is the fact that our own Myths tell us we are descended from the Sumerian king Nimrod, a descendant of Enki and his son Marduk. So, in essence, Satan really is our father in quite the literal sense. The original Hungarian religion (a version of Shamanism) is now becoming increasingly popular and is followed by a lot of people on the far-right (for instance typically members of the openly anti-semitic Jobbik party). I never quite understood the connection between Nationalism, Anti-semitism and a return to worshipping the Ancient gods, but now I do. It all makes sense now.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote:

Yes the union of the soul.
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 10:45:55 AM
  I learned something interesting about the May pole a few years ago. It is actually a form of sex magick, because when you weave the ribbons it creates a sheath--woman's genitals--over the pole--man's genitals and it symbolizes their union.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko wrote:

True. I agree with that as well. Once Gentiles realize their history and the power we can reach, the world will be as it should be.

Thanks for your suggestions. In Hungarian we use the word "Karacsony" which has no Christian connotations. It is of pagan Slavic origin and means the same as Yuletide. I guess I'll have to come up with a new name for myself to use in the forums. Nimrod and Attila are both very common Hungarian names, maybe I'll take one of those.

Cheers

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" wrote:

To answer your final question - no.

As long as the jew besieges the Human race, there is no freedom. Don't forget, it is not only a matter of this abominable vermin, but its vile program that has been thumped into our minds.

You decorate CHRISTmas tree, sing CHRISTmas songs - could you please use more Satanic terms? Like for instance yule tree? (don't know how it is in Hungary with the names). Some people say using names of those bloody fictitious nazarene, virgin bitch and the rest of this scum is meaningless. It is not. It only shows one has not deprogrammed him/herself.

Humanity as a whole celebrates only what there can be celebrated, because there is no way to celebrate the "birth of the jewish shit". This is the only thing that keeps those holidays alive, alas the Humanity is told that it is the birth of this crap that they are celebrating.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

Yes, You're right. In fact I think it is the same as the Sivalingam | Yoni of the goddess union in Hinduism. They do ceremonies that have the same meaning as the maypole and the ribbons.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatedarkmoon" wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back