Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are drugs a tool of xianity ?

aorta4hiphop

What are your views on drugs?

Would you say they are tool used by xians to further suppress human knowledge, and spiritual abilities ?

And do drugs effect us spiritually ?

- Hail Satan !

drugs is a broad term xians use many things drugs are one one should not have a control from one. one should have control of oneself a tool to be used sure but not in us we control ourselves.it is in ones strength to control as satanists we control ourselves.once one controls themselves all can be attained as one wishes.a pleasure or for ones focus.that should not be of a wasted mind a food for thought on such things.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 11:36 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Are drugs a tool of xianity ?

Would you say they are tool used by xians to further suppress human knowledge, and spiritual abilities ?

- Hail Satan !

Seeing how our jew controlled government has been caught multiple times for smuggling drugs into the US I would say yes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aorta4hiphop" <jcgrego@... wrote:

- Hail Satan !

i think that many drugs, even prescription drugs can be very very hazardous to anyone that uses them. illegal drugs like meth, heroin, crack these are very addicting and can hurt you very badly. i never thought of them as a tool that the jews created but that could be very possible. prescription drugs; hydrocodone, Oxycontin, Xanax these are prescribed by your doctor because you may need them, but even from prescribed usage, these drugs can hurt you and kill your liver, even Tylenol can hurt your liver badly. Marijuana i think is helpful though. it does not hurt the user, contrary to many myths. i have found this drug to be HELPFUL to advance my spiritual powers though it IS illegal and i do not encourage anyone to use it!!! i think that this drug is something the jews want gone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aorta4hiphop" <jcgrego@... wrote:

- Hail Satan !

Thank you, your opinions mean a lot to me :)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tige Mcdonald <tige_mcdonald@... wrote:

drugs is a broad term xians use many things drugs are one one should not have a control from one. one should have control of oneself a tool to be used sure but not in us we control ourselves.it is in ones strength to control as satanists we control ourselves.once one controls themselves all can be attained as one wishes.a pleasure or for ones focus.that should not be of a wasted mind a food for thought on such things.

- Hail Satan !

Award w[/IMG]</var> snuff films with kidnapped Gentile children being tortured, raped and murdered on flim by the jews and being sold [probably to other jews] for 20,000 dollars a tape.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

- Hail Satan !

<td val[/IMG]Drugs are not good for the body, taking religion out of this the fact remains that when you take in drugs, the drugs makes you do extra work  beyond the capability of the body, it also impaired skills. all these weaken the body and no time you will deform, there is no record that shows a person who is addicted and have a good personality. Don't be happy if you take drugs because doing that you are just shorting your given years.
[/TD]

Yes, some legal drugs can do more damage to you than the illegal ones. For example, the drug lovan (also known as Prozac) turns you into a mindless zombie, controlling OUR minds, OUR power. Ruling out anger, which is exactly what they want, calm obedient gentiles who can't use the powers of their minds.

- Hail Satan !

All mind altering chemicals are generally things to completely avoid. If you are even slightly dependant on them, it is a weakness, and it seriously fucks up your Spiritual Growth. They cause all sorts of problems in that sense. Also they mess with your mind, it's what they do. And that you do NOT want, it'll make it much easier for the enemy and malevolent people to fuck with you, obviously leading to more problems, it snowballs.
There is one exception, for those who are strong enough to handle it. On our website HPS Maxine lists many herbs and plants and roots. Some of these are used to induce deep trance, for an example. This is not for everybody though, and its only for when you really need a helping hand in getting your mind past where you can get it on your own. Personally, with my overly extensive experience with such things, I'll never touch anything like that again. It's bullshit. You don't need it. Satan has given us everything we need within ourselves.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back