Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are Dragons, Unicorns, and mermaids extraterestrial?

PamelaL

I'm curious, I love dragons and I feel a close connection with them. Are they other-dimensional beings or are they ETs. Same with the many creatures like unicorns and mermaids. Hail Satan!

Some of them those beings are just made up. It doesn't mean that every creature in stories HAS to be real.

There are draconian aliens who look like dragons. There are fairies, gnomes (they are earth elementals) but for example unicorns are probably made up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@... wrote:

I'm curious, I love dragons and I feel a close connection with them. Are they other-dimensional beings or are they ETs. Same with the many creatures like unicorns and mermaids. Hail Satan!

I've always had a theory that maybe those that we cannot find, if they aren't aliens, or maybe they are, but we no longer have contact with them, is the possibility of "fairie tale" creatures being extinct. There is no proof of otherwise and I'm sure not everything has fully fossilised.
The idea of them being on another dimension is a possibility and I'd love to research this.
Hail Satan!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 05:58:20 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Are Dragons, Unicorns, and mermaids extraterestrial?
  Some of them those beings are just made up. It doesn't mean that every creature in stories HAS to be real.

There are draconian aliens who look like dragons. There are fairies, gnomes (they are earth elementals) but for example unicorns are probably made up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@... wrote:

I interact with dragons on a regular, as far as I've come to understand,they are interdimensional creatures.

yes i accept it is true they live in parallel world in normal word lives in some other dimension
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, October 30, 2010 10:32:37 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Are Dragons, Unicorns, and mermaids extraterestrial?

I interact with dragons on a regular, as far as I've come to understand,they are interdimensional creatures.

no they aren't from E.T they are from parallel world in another world another dimensions and more over a n added information if the never existed xians   deities ar true they can only go or connect  only withing 10 to 12 dimensions but our gods are living beyond 25th dimension sorry they are far from that too and they cn control the below dimensions also

Sent: Fri, October 29, 2010 10:07:05 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Are Dragons, Unicorns, and mermaids extraterestrial?

Dragons are a Sacred symbol of Satan. There are elemental beings consisting of one element like a "mermaid" would be made of only water. These beings are astral beings and they're not like Ariel, or anything like mythology.
 HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Sent: Fri, October 29, 2010 12:37:05 PM

That's the definition of an extraterrestrial, they are not from this world so they are ET's. Doesn't matter if they are in the 100000000000000000th dimension or something. What's so hard to understand?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], anandha shankar <ashankar88@... wrote:

no they aren't from E.T they are from parallel world in another world another
dimensions and more over a n added information if the never existed xians
deities ar true they can only go or connect only withing 10 to 12 dimensions
but our gods are living beyond 25th dimension sorry they are far from that too
and they cn control the below dimensions also

I'm curious, I love dragons and I feel a close connection with them. Are they
other-dimensional beings or are they ETs. Same with the many creatures like
unicorns and mermaids. Hail Satan!

This is hard to understand, given the human brain capacity, YET it is NOT hard to accept.

I'd put it this way.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

That's the definition of an extraterrestrial, they are not from this world so they are ET's. Doesn't matter if they are in the 100000000000000000th dimension or something. What's so hard to understand?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], anandha shankar <ashankar88@ wrote:

An interesting aside to the subject of Unicorns:

A couple of the top bloodlines of Andalusian (Iberian) horses have a small bony protuberance in the middle of their foreheads (they're called terry marks & I don't know the origin of that phrase). Some believe that this "horn" indicates unicorns once existed, coupled with the fact that the conformation of unicorns in drawings closely resembles that of the Iberian horses as well and "today's" Andalusians are their descendants. To some, the Andalusian is also known as the "Atlantean horse".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

This is hard to understand, given the human brain capacity, YET it is NOT hard to accept.

I'd put it this way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], anandha shankar <ashankar88@ wrote:

they are not i dont want to argue but i think yo are the term ET denotes obvious out siders so dragons are not out sider category and do you understand it ? u think the parallel world something which is out of this world? then you should understand quantum physics and practical theories in spiritual if you are known about it u probably wont argue the parallel universe is not out side it here next to you it have the gate of the size of atom if you known it u wont tel them as a ETs i know  that and also used it so used it that's y so first know the secret of the hidden science then know argue sir ok

Sent: Sun, October 31, 2010 12:50:16 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Are Dragons, Unicorns, and mermaids extraterestrial?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], anandha shankar <ashankar88@... wrote:

I have read about goats being bred so that the two hornms interlock, creating one horn. I found two books on the subject, "Dancing with Dragons" and "Magickal Mermaids and other Water Creatures" both by a pagan author named D.J. Conway. It is neo-pagany, but it talks of them as being astral beings who occasionally come to our world.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

An interesting aside to the subject of Unicorns:

A couple of the top bloodlines of Andalusian (Iberian) horses have a small bony protuberance in the middle of their foreheads (they're called terry marks & I don't know the origin of that phrase). Some believe that this "horn" indicates unicorns once existed, coupled with the fact that the conformation of unicorns in drawings closely resembles that of the Iberian horses as well and "today's" Andalusians are their descendants. To some, the Andalusian is also known as the "Atlantean horse".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

I'd put it this way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back