Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are arabs mixed? What is the consensus on this?

Of course. That is where they came from. The original 3 races are White, Black, Asian. All other racial groups like Arab, Indian, Latino, Native American, they all formed by mixing of the 3 main races. These are younger racial groups which were formed pretty recently in history by race mixing.

But at this time, these groups are very stable. They have had many generations, and in this time most or many of the genetic disorders and diseases which come from race mixing have mostly been removed. They have had enough generations of refinement into the creation of a new racial group.

There have been hundreds of years of african muslim pirates who have been abducting and kidnapping white women and children as sex slaves and raping them. The children that resulted from this are who became the Arabic race, as this continued for around 500 years.

As an “Arab”(it’s a bit more complicated but still full blooded middle-eastern), being thinking about this for the whole day, then someone just happens to post about it here several hours after…

Not the first time my thoughts seem to travel to other people’s minds without me saying anything, hundereth monkey effect? It’s happened to me several times at this point.

Of course. That is where they came from. The original 3 races are White, Black, Asian. All other racial groups like Arab, Indian, Latino, Native American, they all formed by mixing of the 3 main races. These are younger racial groups which were formed pretty recently in history by race mixing.

But at this time, these groups are very stable. They have had many generations, and in this time most or many of the genetic disorders and diseases which come from race mixing have mostly been removed. They have had enough generations of refinement into the creation of a new racial group.

There have been hundreds of years of african muslim pirates who have been abducting and kidnapping white women and children as sex slaves and raping them. The children that resulted from this are who became the Arabic race, as this continued for around 500 years.
Middle Eastern people existed long before islam or the islamic slave trade, including Arabs who came from the gulf and existed before islam. Blacks and Whites alike in the millions were enslaved by Arab Muslims, and which led to more mixing as well. Not sure where you got the idea that this is where Arabs cames from but you need better sources.

The mixing must have happened a long time ago, not 1000 or so, although yes there has been addional mixing due to the horrific practices of the Muslims.

Egypt by 3000 BCE or even earlier was basically mixed, including the Middle-East and North Africa.
The Levant and Turkey do seem less mixed and more “White” then Egypt, North Africa, Iraq and so on.

1729121420793.jpeg

This art work contrats the more darker Egyptians(right) with Levantine Caannanites who had a more olive complexion, likely due to less mixing from Africans compared to Egyptians and also a less extreme climate so no evolutionary incetive for darker skin.

Egyptian art in general depicts Egyptians in this redish brown colour.

1729121645632.jpeg

1729121900244.jpeg

1729122029854.jpeg

Here you can see the Pharaoh and his men fighting with the Nubians, contrasted by skin colour mainly( dark brown Egyptians compared to Black Nubians)

I wasn't talking about Egypt. Yes, that is one of the earliest places where the mixing happened. We know that the Egyptian population was mixed race, but we don't know exactly what they were like. Somebody who is half white and half black is very different from an arabic person, for example.

Mixing happened in very small amounts for a longer time. But it is relatively recently in the last hundreds of years that the arabic race appeared in the way they are now, and as a large population. Before this, all of these middle eastern countries were white people.

An earlier event was the Mongol invasion and mixing with the mongols. In most places, this was not an extremely large percentage of the population, but it was enough that over time large populations that were genetically mostly white had some asian DNA and some of these asian phenotype features. This happened about 850 years ago. There are still populations of these people who have the phenotype features from this event in places like Turkey.

Then this mostly white and partly asian mongol population became mixed with african.

After recent thinking/reading about this topic for months and self-discovery. I wanted to write a thread on this and might do it.

I agree with your comment.
Basically, races are no longer just the main White, Black, Asian and haven’t been for thousands of years. There are also some new races/off-shoot races like Arabs, Indians, Latinos, etc.

These off shoots are not white, even if they are lighter skinned or look white, I noticed people in my country can look white or even have a large portion of white blood and characteristics but there are still differences.

An easy way to understand this is, you can easily tell off the street if someone is Middle Eastern, Indian, Latino, or mixed.

Someone who is Middle Eastern will mostly never appear German, Russian, Spanish, etc. off the street even if he has some of their characteristics.

Same thing if they are indian or latino even if they have lighter skin color.

So it’s best for middle easterns to stick with their own, indians with indians, latinos with latinos.

However it’s still not as simple as this, it can be a spectrum, I still have people in my country who can have a full-on white lineage and are just true white and might pass as nordic even.

It’s always more complex with more historical and diverse countries like the North Africa region. They are still extremely different as a whole from the Arabian Gulf arabs.

One thing I have to add though, this stuff about muslim pirates I don’t think that was the whole problem.

It was actually the whole of Islamic invasion that mixed people like this and ruined us. Islam has a couple of quranic verses that encourage race mixing, rape, sexual slavery, etc. every nation that got invaded by Islam also got invaded sexually as well and caused extreme changes in the whole of these nations which is the current MENA region.

I do believe Arabs/Middle Easterns/North Africans, were a completely white people and it’s been shown that they had great civilizations, prosperity, art, and were loyal to the Arab pagan Gods with the pantheon including father Satan, Illat(Lilith), Al-Uzza (Astarte), until the dawn of Pisslam.

Actually the name Allah was just a pagan name for the chief God of the Arabic pantheon (It meant God of Gods) and the Kaaba was a pagan temple which has been stolen and this is actually admitted in islam.

There is still a clear genotypic difference between Nilo-Saharan Africans and sub-Saharan Africans. I don't accept they are all quadroon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back