Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are angels immortal

Most "angels" are thoughtforms. 
There are enemy Nordics, whom, to my understanding, are of the same race as Satan and many of the gods of Duat, but they are against Satan. My guess is that they are also immortal, and have stopped aging.

On Thursday, November 2, 2017, 4:56:59 PM EDT, egarcia300@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

So from what i read the angels never fully really rose their kundalini serpent so does that make them mortal if not then how so?

"the angels never fully really rose their kundalini serpent so does that make them mortal if not then how so?"
Did you get this from a New Age website?
Please be mindful and read extremely critically anything outside the JoS, as there is much bullshit, corrupted and watered down information out there, especially on these New Age websites. Some things I have read from people make my eyes water.
Ask Satan or your Guardian demon to help you sift through the bullshit and to guide you to the truth.Study Joy of Satan, and Exposing Christianity first so you are familiar with the teachings and are strong in the truth.

On Thursday, November 2, 2017, 5:53:06 PM EDT, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

"the angels never fully really rose their kundalini serpent so does that make them mortal if not then how so?"
Please be mindful and read extremely critically anything outside the JoS, as there is much bullshit, corrupted and watered down information out there, especially on these New Age websites. Some things I have read from people make my eyes water.
Ask Satan or your Guardian demon to help you sift through the bullshit and to guide you to the truth.Study Joy of Satan, and Exposing Christianity first so you are familiar with the teachings and are strong in the truth.
On Thursday, November 2, 2017, 5:50:13 PM EDT, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

There are enemy Nordics, whom, to my understanding, are of the same race as Satan and many of the gods of Duat, but they are against Satan. My guess is that they are also immortal, and have stopped aging.

On Thursday, November 2, 2017, 4:56:59 PM EDT, egarcia300@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

So from what i read the angels never fully really rose their kundalini serpent so does that make them mortal if not then how so?

All angels are, other than some which are thoughtforms, are lower Nordics, who used to be with Satan but then defected. Satan is of the Upper Nordics, who are higher and more powerful than the lower Nordics.  They (these lower Nordics) are gods, so yes, they are immortal.

I think it is possible do undo their work from godhood and cause them to cease to exist in every way (other than a memory/nightmare and in history books and archives), but in my own opinion, keeping them alive to be jealous and inferior would be a greater punishment for defecting and then releasing shit upon us.

Magus I forgot were i read that from but it wasnt from jos, so well i do know angels are weaker than Satan and hes Demons even us humans could become alot more powerful than angels.
It fukin sucks when ignorant fukin sheeps talk about how humans are nothing but dirt or souls trapped in a meat suit,idiots just dont know the full potential of a human being..
But anyways yes, im aware that most angels are toughtforms. so angels or enemy nordics probably are weak because they stopped advancing perhaps.

I read it here in these groups. 
Thoughtforms may be incredibly annoying, but don't underestimate the enemy Nordics that are not thoughtforms. It is true that we can advance and evolve to become stronger than they, but at the current moment, I think they are stronger than many people out there.
On Saturday, November 4, 2017, 7:07:29 AM EDT, egarcia300@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Magus I forgot were i read that from but it wasnt from jos, so well i do know angels are weaker than Satan and hes Demons even us humans could become alot more powerful than angels.
It fukin sucks when ignorant fukin sheeps talk about how humans are nothing but dirt or souls trapped in a meat suit,idiots just dont know the full potential of a human being..
But anyways yes, im aware that most angels are toughtforms. so angels or enemy nordics probably are weak because they stopped advancing perhaps.

Christians as like Muslims teach people that it's wrong !? To work on your inner power and your mind straight and it should be the person that you really truly are? They don't like they don't like the natural human they are afraid of the human abilities as well as the higher abilities Christians choose to be like that of sheep they want people to be like sheep and they want people be miserable and that is why angels of never progressed on a higher level to be immortal 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 3:54 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   "the angels never fully really rose their kundalini serpent so does that make them mortal if not then how so?"

On Thursday, November 2, 2017, 5:53:06 PM EDT, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

On Thursday, November 2, 2017, 5:50:13 PM EDT, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Rofl! they are not, actually my sister. They have become complacent,
the angelic profane. They are very killable. Trust me...I know. They
are soft, now. Immortal they may be, but invincible they are most
certainly NOT!

On 11/4/17, Brian Gibbons bgibbons71@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I agree Magus angels are very deceptive too. They can possess someone and
the person thinks it is our Gods. They are lying beings.

The Black Sun kills them quite well, actually. The Lord Sorath taught
me this. Use its essence to slay!

On 11/9/17, Allison Passino <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Rofl! they are not, actually my sister. They have become complacent,
the angelic profane. They are very killable. Trust me...I know. They
are soft, now. Immortal they may be, but invincible they are most
certainly NOT!

On 11/4/17, Brian Gibbons bgibbons71@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I agree Magus angels are very deceptive too. They can possess someone and
the person thinks it is our Gods. They are lying beings.

As was already said, most angels are thoughtforms, for Spiritual Satanists adept at magic they are easily dealth with.

The simple act of raising your energy and directing it with force towards an angel thoughtform, with destructive intent is plenty to remove them from the scene, though I don't know if that kills them.

Thoughtforms are not bound to space, they can move instantly to anywhere due to the fact they are astral entities not bound to the physical, I believe they are programmed to flee if they are in danger of being destroyed or they merge back up with the mass of energy they are spawned from, the jewish "god" form created from the siphoned energy of all the people under their control through the programs of pisslam, xianity and other related filth.

Since they are mere thoughtforms that are quite easily destroyed it would be inefficient for them to keep sending them to people like us, since it would quickly drain energy from the jewish "god" form if they keep getting destroyed, which is why I believe those angel thoughtforms are programmed to return to the source of their existence and merge back up with it if they are in danger in order to prevent the loss of energy that comes with destroying a thoughtform.

Enemy Nordics are different indeed, they are not bound to the jewish godform and are far more powerful and dangerous than even greys or reptillians are. To my knowledge they are the most powerful beings of the enemy.

I'm not sure if SS can stand up to them as we are today, maybe with the help of their guardian demons only (which can easily protect us from enemy Nordics).

Perhaps some of you here can protect yourselves from enemy Nordics without aid of your guardians, which I believe is quite an accomplishment.

About if they are immortal, I'm not sure about that. On one hand it makes sense they are, but on the other hand I have strong feeling they no longer are immortal beings due to allying themselves with the enemy.

In a sermon by HP Hoodedcobra666 he wrote that in certain of the enemies writings on their otherworldly backers they say the enemy beings who placed them here on earth struggle to even reach an age of 20.000 years, which is obviously pathetic compared to true immortality of our Gods, but maybe that only applies to the reptillians and greys and not the enemy Nordics.

Greetings to you all family. Hope everyone is fine. @voiceofenki, I finished Jupiter square today and I want to start the moon square so I would like to know the date appropriate for me to start the moon square. Any help on the date I can start will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. 
Hail Father Satan forever, Hail Astaroth, Hail all the Gods of Hell. 

On 11 Nov 2017 07:42, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  As was already said, most angels are thoughtforms, for Spiritual Satanists adept at magic they are easily dealth with.

The simple act of raising your energy and directing it with force towards an angel thoughtform, with destructive intent is plenty to remove them from the scene, though I don't know if that kills them.

Thoughtforms are not bound to space, they can move instantly to anywhere due to the fact they are astral entities not bound to the physical, I believe they are programmed to flee if they are in danger of being destroyed or they merge back up with the mass of energy they are spawned from, the jewish "god" form created from the siphoned energy of all the people under their control through the programs of pisslam, xianity and other related filth.

Since they are mere thoughtforms that are quite easily destroyed it would be inefficient for them to keep sending them to people like us, since it would quickly drain energy from the jewish "god" form if they keep getting destroyed, which is why I believe those angel thoughtforms are programmed to return to the source of their existence and merge back up with it if they are in danger in order to prevent the loss of energy that comes with destroying a thoughtform.

Enemy Nordics are different indeed, they are not bound to the jewish godform and are far more powerful and dangerous than even greys or reptillians are. To my knowledge they are the most powerful beings of the enemy.

I'm not sure if SS can stand up to them as we are today, maybe with the help of their guardian demons only (which can easily protect us from enemy Nordics).

Perhaps some of you here can protect yourselves from enemy Nordics without aid of your guardians, which I believe is quite an accomplishment.

About if they are immortal, I'm not sure about that. On one hand it makes sense they are, but on the other hand I have strong feeling they no longer are immortal beings due to allying themselves with the enemy.

In a sermon by HP Hoodedcobra666 he wrote that in certain of the enemies writings on their otherworldly backers they say the enemy beings who placed them here on earth struggle to even reach an age of 20.000 years, which is obviously pathetic compared to true immortality of our Gods, but maybe that only applies to the reptillians and greys and not the enemy Nordics.

"I'm not sure if SS can stand up to them as we are today, maybe with the help of their guardian demons only (which can easily protect us from enemy Nordics).

Perhaps some of you here can protect yourselves from enemy Nordics without aid of your guardians, which I believe is quite an accomplishment."
I didn't read everything (rather, hardly anything) of what he typed, but this reminds me of Fostar Child, who reckoned he was sent by Satan to piss with the enemy Nordics. Don't be a fool. The focus should be to empower and advance Oneself with power meditations and workings, and to free Humanity with the RTRs.

"About if they are immortal, I'm not sure about that. On one hand it makes sense they are, but on the other hand I have strong feeling they no longer are immortal beings due to allying themselves with the enemy."
Priorities. I think the first priority is to take back Earth, which is Ours. Presumably, Satan will decree the lower Nordics reduced or destroyed, soon after.

Fancymancy you should have probably read what "he" wrote before giving such criticism which you would realize is out of place after reading the post I had written. 
I would very much appreciate not having my name placed in the same sentace with fostar child's, let alone for the sake of comparison. 
In fact if this post I had written really made you put me in the same league as him you really misunderstood the context within my post.

"The focus should be to empower and advance Oneself with power meditations and workings, and to free         Humanity with the RTRs."

Never have I said anything that takes away from this focus, nor have I ever said anything that implied anyones focus should be on the enemy or related filth.

What I wrote there on the enemy Nordics was merely my observation about them from having encountered one myself, for which I required my Guardian Demon's help in order to succesfully push him away. From that encounter I may have overestimated them significantly however, which would have been an oversight by me.

Perhaps next time I encounter one I will be able to deal with it easily, so long as I employ the correct technique to remove it.

An SS friend told me a combination of vibrating Vinasa, vizualizing Satanic blue fire, vizualizing Satan's Sigil and directing their will allowed them to deal with an enemy Nordic attack quite easily. In my encounter I did not employ this combination, which is probably why I had trouble removing it by myself without aid from my Guardian Demoness.

"Priorities. I think the first priority is to take back Earth, which is Ours. Presumably, Satan will decree the         lower Nordics reduced or destroyed, soon after."

Once again, have I said anything which goes against this priority? Or anything which goes against that assumption that Satan shall presumably decree all the lower Nordics to be destroyed?

Unless I have missed something or forgotten about it, I am of the impression that I have never done so indeed.

I believe these things are common sense here for all of us. Once again it appears you have misunderstood my meaning and the purpose of this post of mine, presumably because you, in your own words, have hardly read anything I had written.

The OP had asked if angels are immortal, so I delived an answer derived from the knowledge I have gained over the years I have been an SS. If I have been mistaken and my knowledge here is flawed, then please feel free to correct me, as I am here to learn just as all of you are and my policy is to avoid as much misinformation as possible.

I will be the first one to admit mistakes or flawed conclusions I may have shared.

However, I fail to see why these retorts you have made are relevant or how one could lump me in with fostar child from reading this reply I had written here?

Voice, If one really truly reads your posts they would know you are not a 'foster' child. That is almost
funny in a sense that someone would think that of you. Father Satan doesn't have foster children.
We are all his children by DNA. Your posts always show great understanding, in my opinion.

Hail Father Satan/Lucifer!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Mon, 11/13/17, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Are angels immortal
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, November 13, 2017, 11:19 PM

Fancymancy you should
have probably read what "he" wrote before giving
such criticism which
you would realize is out of place after reading the post I
had written. 
I
would very much appreciate not having my name placed in the
same
sentace with fostar child's, let alone for the sake of
comparison. 
In
fact if this post I had written really made you put me in
the same
league as him you really misunderstood the context within my
post.

"The focus
should be to empower and advance Oneself with power
meditations and workings, and to free         Humanity with the
RTRs."

Never have I
said anything that takes away from this focus, nor have I
ever said anything that implied anyones focus should be on
the enemy or related filth.

What I wrote there on the enemy Nordics was
merely my observation about them from having encountered one
myself, for which I required my Guardian Demon's help in
order to succesfully push him away. From that encounter I
may have overestimated them significantly however, which
would have been an oversight by me.

Perhaps next time I encounter one I will be
able to deal with it easily, so long as I employ the correct
technique to remove it.

An
SS friend told me a combination of vibrating Vinasa,
vizualizing Satanic blue fire, vizualizing Satan's Sigil
and directing their will allowed them to deal with an enemy
Nordic attack quite easily. In my encounter I did not employ
this combination, which is probably why I had trouble
removing it by myself without aid from my Guardian Demoness.

"Priorities. I
think the first priority is to take back Earth, which is
Ours. Presumably, Satan will decree the         lower Nordics reduced
or
destroyed, soon after."

Once again, have I said anything which goes
against this priority? Or anything which goes against that
assumption that Satan shall presumably decree all the lower
Nordics to be destroyed?

Unless I have missed something or forgotten
about it, I am of the impression that I have never done so
indeed.

I believe these
things are common sense here for all of us. Once again it
appears you have misunderstood my meaning and the purpose of
this post of mine, presumably because you, in your own
words, have hardly read anything I had written.

The OP had asked if angels are
immortal, so I delived an answer derived from the knowledge
I have gained over the years I have been an SS. If I have
been mistaken and my knowledge here is flawed, then please
feel free to correct me, as I am here to learn just as all
of you are and my policy is to avoid as much misinformation
as possible.

I will be the
first one to admit mistakes or flawed conclusions I may have
shared.

However, I fail to
see why these retorts you have made are relevant or how one
could lump me in with fostar child from reading this reply I
had written here?

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243 --
#yiv7442102243ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-mkp #yiv7442102243hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-mkp #yiv7442102243ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-mkp .yiv7442102243ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-mkp .yiv7442102243ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-mkp .yiv7442102243ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-sponsor
#yiv7442102243ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv7442102243ygrp-lc #yiv7442102243hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv7442102243ygrp-lc .yiv7442102243ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243activity span
.yiv7442102243underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv7442102243 .yiv7442102243attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv7442102243 .yiv7442102243attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv7442102243 .yiv7442102243attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv7442102243 .yiv7442102243attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv7442102243 .yiv7442102243attach label a {

#yiv7442102243 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv7442102243 .yiv7442102243bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7442102243 .yiv7442102243bold a {

#yiv7442102243 dd.yiv7442102243last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7442102243 dd.yiv7442102243last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7442102243 dd.yiv7442102243last p
span.yiv7442102243yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv7442102243 div.yiv7442102243attach-table div div a {

#yiv7442102243 div.yiv7442102243attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv7442102243 div.yiv7442102243file-title a, #yiv7442102243
div.yiv7442102243file-title a:active, #yiv7442102243
div.yiv7442102243file-title a:hover, #yiv7442102243
div.yiv7442102243file-title a:visited {

#yiv7442102243 div.yiv7442102243photo-title a,
#yiv7442102243 div.yiv7442102243photo-title a:active,
#yiv7442102243 div.yiv7442102243photo-title a:hover,
#yiv7442102243 div.yiv7442102243photo-title a:visited {

#yiv7442102243 div#yiv7442102243ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv7442102243ygrp-msg p a span.yiv7442102243yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv7442102243 .yiv7442102243green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv7442102243 .yiv7442102243MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv7442102243 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv7442102243 .yiv7442102243replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv7442102243 input, #yiv7442102243 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv7442102243
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-mlmsg #yiv7442102243logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-msg
p#yiv7442102243attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-reco
#yiv7442102243reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-sponsor #yiv7442102243ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv7442102243 #yiv7442102243ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv7442102243

Oh :)
I know how to read,  I read twice through a post before replying. Ofcos there are posts I dnt give my attention due to who has posted,  Lol. If one is attentive then they will know what or who to dismiss. As there are a lot of people who dnt know Shit,  but loooove to post Shit. But I give great attention to your posts cru5h, you always write a lot of sense en people decide twist or choose not to see it.  As of @voice,  when I spot  a post ue've made,  I smile with gladness,  because I definitely know that am going to be learning something new.
I think I should use this platform to thank ue for your posts,  :) dark blessing comrade. They are really informative. And in regards to what you have written on thought forms, angels, enemy nordics, I agree with most of it,  I mean that which I already knew,  but there rr some new things I have learned from your post that I am going to make my own research so as to know more and understand further. Thanks Hail Satan
Hail all hell Dauntless wingsofthedragon
Devil's advocate nic
On Nov 20, 2017 7:07 PM, "cand.cru5h3r@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  why does it seem like noone here even knows how to read?

Because people are lazy and not proactive, and these groups and forums exist to give them a bit of help. They still want to be spoon-fed, so when that doesn't happen they cry and go away because they are lazy and not proactive.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back