Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Arch bastard Gabriel Dead!!

damnplanetsaturn

I caught the little bastard doing something to me this morning. I believe he was trying to attach me back to sick disgusting Jehovah energy. I took to battle with him still being in a trance. He was tough. The arch angels are alot stronger then just the angels. With that being said. Imagine a Seraphim against an angel, or even an arch angel. lol. Can you say complete devestation?

We way out power the enemy. Disgusting Parasitical Elite (JEWS),think that they are so smart and so strong. Well I took out one of their most powerful Gods today. I am also destroying as many ties as I can, weakening them all the more. Thanks to High Priest Vovim Baghie we now have the KNOWLEDGE (POWER) we need to do a serious strike on the enemy. Destroing thier connection to thier soul food.

Are we food?! Are we SLAVES?! Are we going to let them kill us eternally for thier own sick satisfaction?! Or.. ARE WE SATANISTS!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You absolutely certain it was him? I just mean, those angels can be
tricky little bastards, and it may have been a lesser angel trying to
make you think he was Gabriel. Don't get me wrong...I'm not saying
you're lying or anything, I'm just a bit skeptical for some reason.
How'd you defeat him, exactly? Either way, it means there's another
less damn angel wandering around, and that's definitely a good thing!

On 4/24/10, damnplanetsaturn <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

I caught the little bastard doing something to me this morning. I believe
he was trying to attach me back to sick disgusting Jehovah energy. I took to
battle with him still being in a trance. He was tough. The arch angels are
alot stronger then just the angels. With that being said. Imagine a Seraphim
against an angel, or even an arch angel. lol. Can you say complete
devestation?

We way out power the enemy. Disgusting Parasitical Elite (JEWS),think that
they are so smart and so strong. Well I took out one of their most powerful
Gods today. I am also destroying as many ties as I can, weakening them all
the more. Thanks to High Priest Vovim Baghie we now have the KNOWLEDGE
(POWER) we need to do a serious strike on the enemy. Destroing thier
connection to thier soul food.

Are we food?! Are we SLAVES?! Are we going to let them kill us eternally
for thier own sick satisfaction?! Or.. ARE WE SATANISTS!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Done!
I agree I am not food nor a slave!
Keep up the fight!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

I caught the little bastard doing something to me this morning. I believe he was trying to attach me back to sick disgusting Jehovah energy. I took to battle with him still being in a trance. He was tough. The arch angels are alot stronger then just the angels. With that being said. Imagine a Seraphim against an angel, or even an arch angel. lol. Can you say complete devestation?

We way out power the enemy. Disgusting Parasitical Elite (JEWS),think that they are so smart and so strong. Well I took out one of their most powerful Gods today. I am also destroying as many ties as I can, weakening them all the more. Thanks to High Priest Vovim Baghie we now have the KNOWLEDGE (POWER) we need to do a serious strike on the enemy. Destroing thier connection to thier soul food.

Are we food?! Are we SLAVES?! Are we going to let them kill us eternally for thier own sick satisfaction?! Or.. ARE WE SATANISTS!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done, one of my goals is kill and Archangel. Can I get some names please? I think there was one called Raphael....

HAIL SATAN!!!

Be careful deception is the enemies favored weapon, while doing well, do not get over confidant. I am not saying you haven't dealt a blow, but be sure of your work. I am saying this not out of doubt of your fight, but out of concern as your sister.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]YEAH!!

--- On Sat, 4/24/10, damnplanetsaturn <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Arch bastard Gabriel Dead!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, April 24, 2010, 5:52 PM

Are we food?! Are we SLAVES?! Are we going to let them kill us eternally for thier own sick satisfaction? ! Or.. ARE WE SATANISTS!!! !!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
[/TD]

Without the energy of the Gods there would be no way possible to do this. Actually at the very end Ashtaroth took him out. It is confirmed Arch Angel Gabriel is Dead. I tried burning the fucker. He was powerful, not to lady Ashtaroth however. heh lol.

O and yes Arch Angel Raphael is one and he IS alive.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ashtaroth!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happens if you are harmed or even killed on the astral plain?

Without the energy of the Gods there would be no way possible to do this. Actually at the very end Ashtaroth took him out. It is confirmed Arch Angel Gabriel is Dead. I tried burning the fucker. He was powerful, not to lady Ashtaroth however. heh lol.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ashtaroth!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but... arnt these angels good?
im sorry, i was brought u believing this and have asked for them to help me at times...

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, 28 April, 2010 8:53:35 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Arch bastard Gabriel Dead!!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ashtaroth!!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

Are we food?! Are we SLAVES?! Are we going to let them kill us eternally for thier own sick satisfaction? ! Or.. ARE WE SATANISTS!!! !!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

This is great news if it's true! Gabriel visited my brother 2 days ago, he was definitely up to something and I don't believe it's over now that he is dead. However, it will be much easier to take care of 'business' now.

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An angel named cassiel has been fucking with me since I was a child and I just wanted to say that once one joins Father Satan they become helpless. I was almost killed by this angel when I was a child and I am 100% certain that it was cassiel.

This just goes to show what cowards they are attacking children and then running for the hills. I am proud to say that the Gods of Hell are unfazed by these little chimps that work with the jews and these angels are quickly taken care of.

remember that christians are even weaker, Im sure that this will bring more power to all of our workings.

P.S I love to use thought forms to push priests into depressions dont you?

Hail Satan!
Hail Agares!
Hail The Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <whirly26@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ashtaroth!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I think they are taking attacks I was doing some love spell in my astral temple when all of a sudden I saw myself somewhere like a zoo and there was a brown haired creature and he had a head like human but very hairy and he was trying to kick me in there (no wings) :) and I got outa there by asking help from Father then I was attacked in my room but my room have drawings of Father and Lucifuge Rofocale Sigils all over the walls and the Angel was paralyzed however he looked like a fairy (white with wings and white hair and his size was half of a human) in my room.I tried to kill him but I don't know if I succeeded or not !

if you can feel on the astral then you will feel the pain. I'm not sure about being killed but it would hurt like all get out.Father protects use pretty well-but becareful if you are in a battle.

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <whirly26@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ashtaroth!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember we have got to stay on our toes and not let this victory go to our heads. That being said, WAY TO GO!As to whether or not gabriel is really dead, there is no doubt in my mind because I can feel a difference. The enemy is confused right now, they did not expect to lose an archangel like that. We have got to use this to our advantage and take out the other ones.

For the most part angels are not that smart and without leaders they will, for lack of better words freak out. I wish somebody who is good at drawing would do a image celebrating this thought, because it is something that should not be forgotten.

I for one am going to put up something on my website for this:
http://goldeneagle88.wetpaint.com/
I can't put it up right now because of the weather, but it will be up as soon as possible.
Do any of you mind if I put some of your posts on the page?

666/88
Hail Asthroth!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how do you know it was the arch angel Gabriel?! Also, you took all the credit for it in your initial statement, you didnt mention Astaroth until Allison questioned you. If a God of Old such as the great Astaroth herself helped you and you are a Satanist then with true respect you should be giving credit from the very beginning to where it is due. I suggest keeping a healthy sense of skeptiscm, that is a core Satanist quality. Remember not everything we pretend happens, happens. Just saying, keep it real.   Hail Gods of Old!! Hail Astaroth!! Hail Satan!!

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 11:41 AM, DemonW <satansgirl66@... wrote:
  Remember we have got to stay on our toes and not let this victory go to our heads. That being said, WAY TO GO!As to whether or not gabriel is really dead, there is no doubt in my mind because I can feel a difference. The enemy is confused right now, they did not expect to lose an archangel like that. We have got to use this to our advantage and take out the other ones.

For the most part angels are not that smart and without leaders they will, for lack of better words freak out. I wish somebody who is good at drawing would do a image celebrating this thought, because it is something that should not be forgotten.

I for one am going to put up something on my website for this:
http://goldeneagle88.wetpaint.com/
I can't put it up right now because of the weather, but it will be up as soon as possible.
Do any of you mind if I put some of your posts on the page?

666/88
Hail Asthroth!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back