Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

April 30th

MontgomeryY

Does anyone have any ideas on how to celebrate April 30th which is listed as Beltane?

HS
Jake

What is April 30th about? I know its an important date and that High Priestess Maxine did her dedication ritual on this day as well. I am new and ironically enough I was thinking of a time to do mine and it so happens that April 30th is in a few days and actually would be a great time for me to do it.

april 30th is beltane. a satanic holiday! when magick is stronger and the gods are easier to speak to. beltane is a great time ;) welcome and grow and learn. in the meantime you can start meditating :)

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, April 26, 2011 6:28:04 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] April 30th

What is April 30th about? I know its an important date and that High Priestess Maxine did her dedication ritual on this day as well. I am new and ironically enough I was thinking of a time to do mine and it so happens that April 30th is in a few days and actually would be a great time for me to do it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back